sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Friday Night Anarchy # 2

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 13, 2013, 01:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on November 15, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Anarchy General Manager
Carlos Mitchell
The GM handles the bookings for Anarchy and its PPV's.

Event Staff
Click Here

Theme Music

Venue
Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing MI

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event Match
The Mack welcomes anybody of his choice to the Hardcore Hotel

Match 4
Tristan Darland vs Dude Dudley
Referee: Bill "Sly" McLane

Match 3
Tina vs Kimberly Pain
Referee: Nykki Dee

Match 2
Akbar Kali vs Jordan Cut
Referee: Doug Melvin

Opening Match
Simon Lee Nash vs Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Smokey McWeed

NBD

Earlier Today

The Mack is seen dressed down in a pair of faded blue jeans, brown moccasins, and white polo shirt. His hair down and baby blue eyes sparkling with sarcasm and lust for some of the hot chicks standing amongst the crowd of fans in back of the Breslin Student Events Center. There is a mix of bodies littering the area around Mack who just signs a few autographs, several titties, then busts out a silver cigarette case from his back pocket. Mack flipping it open and pulls one of many hand rolled joints it seems as the paper is thin and reveals green rather than brown. The Mack just sticking a joint in his mouth and about a doen or more lighters are lit up for him. He just leans into the nearest one and inahles a deep, long drag. The Mack handing it off to whoever takes it and he pulls out another, exhales, and lights that one up taking another deep hit. Mack hands that joint off and takes a third out doing the same and then a fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, then gets bored and hands the case to someone to go back to signing autographs. The Mack making his way towards the building as he embraces the fans, signing more titties, kissing a few babes, making the haters happy cause they all love The Showsteala.

Opening Match
Simon Lee Nash vs Phoenix Winterborn

Winner:
Simon via Pinfall @ 14 Minutes 35 Seconds

Match 2
Akbar Kali vs Jordan Cut
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner:
Jordan Cut via DQ when Akbar uses a chair @ 10 Minutes 52 Seconds

Match 3
Tina vs Kimberly Pain
Referee: Nykki Dee

Winner:
Tina via Submission @ 7 Minutes 31 Seconds

Match 4
Tristan Darland vs Billy Nuts Dudley
Referee: Bill "Sly" McLane

Winner:
Tristan Darland via Pinfall @ 11 Minutes 3 Seconds

Main Event Match
The Mack welcomes anybody of his choice to the Hardcore Hotel

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays and here comes The Mack in his ring gear all fired up for a fight, but sarcastically smirking like usualy. The Mack dancing on down to the ring letting the fans go nuts and just skips up to the apron and in the ring circling around into his muscle pose. Mack popping up in a crotch chop, then drops to his bed laying in a corner of the ring with the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking overhead on the ropes. The vacany sign glowing under it and Mack just kicks back on the bed all smiles and full of shit ready to give a little,or a lot!?!

Whassss uuuupppp all ya all muthafucking crazy sumbitches!?!?!?!?!?!?

A huge pop for the Michigan boy who once hailed from Lansing and The Mack just a grinning more sarcastically.

So it seems we got s special edition of the Hardcore Hotel right here on Anarchy for the very first time and I get to pick my guest. And I suppose this should be a special moment since its the debut of the Hardcore Hotel on this show, then again, with The Mack, how can it not be special!? Thing is, I came here for a match and so my guest tonight is gonna be a man I been having some good matches with and feel like I got unfinished business with. Hell, maybe he could be my opponent for Deadly Destruction in the Japanese Deathmatch? So Jordan Cut, come on down here and let me know if ya want to face me November twenty fourth and maybe we have a little preview right here right now!?!

The Mack sitting up to wave him on out and there is little wait as "Don't Give Up"by Kevin Rudolf comes over the pa. Jordan marches his way out staring down to the ring at Mack. The Mack just a grinning and hops to his feet as Jordan steps in the ring and yells.

YOUR ON!

Jordan charging right into a tackle taking Mack to the bed and gets rolled off andout of the ring. Ringside staff scurry in to get the bed out as the fight doesn't stop. Smokey running out to referee this match, but doesn't make them get in the ring cause its always Hardcore in Mack's Hotel.

Hardcore Match
The Mack v. Jordan Cut

Winner:
Jordan Cut after Shady Smack runs in to attack Mack who gets The Cutter and pinned @ 37 Minutes 4 Seconds

Jordan stands tall with blood running down his face from very hardcore battle that didn't make it to the ring until about the fifteen minute mark. He kicks Shady down yelling.

I DIDN'T NEED YOU!

The Mack getting to his feet and catches Jordan with Da Shows Ova does a crotch chop over his advesary and dances around arrogantly to end off the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF