sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR {11/20/13}

Started by ropsef4832, November 19, 2013, 09:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on November 20th, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky

Theme Music

Match one: Singles
X Diva Championship
Betty Nan Dexter v. Taylor Andrews(c)
Referee: Nykki Dee

Match two: Triple Threat
Brady Henderson v. Phoenix Winterborn v. Johnny Camaro
Referee: Bill McLane

Match three: Singles
Tristan Darland v. Billy Nuts Dexter
Referee: Doug Melvin

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guest: Julie

Main Event Match: Tag Team
The Mack & Akbar Kali v. Jordan Cut & Simon Lee Nash
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Match one: Singles
X Diva Championship
Betty Nan Dexter v. Taylor Andrews(c)
Referee: Nykki Dee

Taylor looking for a lock up and Betty engages the X Diva Champ bringing the two blondes into a struggle. Betty forcing Taylor to a corner, but gets turned into it and the Golden Gal dropping down to bury a shoulder to her opponents ribs. Taylor lifting Betty to the top turnbuckle, but gets caught in a front facelock and Betty drives an elbow to the Golden Gal's back. Betty spinning off the ropes with a tornado ddt to Taylor and crawls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Dexter girl forcing Taylor up in a sleeper hold, but the Golden Gal fighting up to deliver a back suplex. Taylor up and into the ropes springing off with a baseball slide dropkick into Betty's head. The Golden Gal up with stomps to Betty's knees, then grabs her left leg looking for a single leg boston crab. Betty trying to fight it and crawl for the ropes, but Taylor sitting back with the Dexter girl's leg locked. Taylor turning into an stf, but Betty gets to the ropes forcing a break. Taylor running up the nearest turnbuckles flips back in a corkscrew moonsault to Betty rolling her into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Taylor leaping up with a stomp to Betty's head, then lifts her up for a piledriver. Betty countering with a back drop, but Taylor into a sunset flip. The Dexter girl rolling through to leap into a dropkick sending Taylor snapping back to the mat. Betty heading up the turnbuckles waiting for Taylor to get up and flips off for the Dexter Drop. Taylor ducking and Betty lands on her feet turning in time to duck around an sto to roll Taylor up in a school girl pin holding her shorts,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Betty Nan Dexter

Match two: Triple Threat
Brady Henderson v. Phoenix Winterborn v. Johnny Camaro
Referee: Bill McLane

Brady and Johnny teaming upon Phoenix to bury the American Tradition in a corner with punches. They whip him out to the opposite corner and Johnny flies over leaping high for a splash. Phoenix ducks out and catches Brady with a spear and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Johnny staggering out of the corner and gets hit with the Reign of Fire from Phoenix who heads up top to fly off with a cross body to Brady. Phoenix rolling off and pulls Brady up for the FireStorm, but Tristan Darland comes sliding in to clobber the American Tradition from behind. Brady nailing the Vampire Black Out on Phoenix and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Johnny dives over shoving Brady out of the fall. Tristan yanking Johnny up for Taking Care Of Business, but gets shoved back to the ropes. Brady coming over with elbows to Johnny and Tristan nails Taking Care Of Business. Kimberly Pain slides in with a chair in hand and comes up fast to catch Brady with a shot to the head, then swings around slamming Tristan across his back. Kimmy delivers a kick to Tristan's back and takes him down in the Painfilled Ending. Brady on the ropes and Phoenix running over with a clothesline to send him to the floor. Phoenix picking Johnny up to nail the FireStorm, then makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Phoenix Winterborn

Match three: Singles
Tristan Darland v. Billy Nuts Dexter
Referee: Doug Melvin

This one gets started quick as Billy hits the ring unloading on Tristan with punches trying to use the momentum from the last match. Billy with a superplex to Tristan sends the Darland across the ring bouncing hard off the mat. The Dexter jumps up and kicks at Tristan yelling at him to get up. Tristan tries to get up and gets punched down, then Billy just stomps all over the Darland before dropping an elbow to his head. Billy hammering Tristan with punches, then pulls him up for a piledriver, but gets flipped on to his back. Tristan with a stomp to Billy's midesection and goes for a boston crab. He gets Billy turned over in the hold, butthe Dexter tryig to pull himself to the ropes. Tristan sits back on him with legs locked and Billy screams in pain, but refuses to give up. Brady Henderson sauntering down to ringside and laughs at Billy egging him on to tap. Billy making it to the ropes in defiance and Tristan breaks on a four count, then grabs the referee to distract him. Brady coming in the ring to hit Billy with the Vampire Black Out and slip out to the floor undetected. Tristan nailing Taking Care Of Business on Billy and makes the pin to end the match.

Winner: Tristan Darland

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guest: Julie

The Mack lays across his red satin bed in the corner of the ring with the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking above. The vacancy light glowing and Mack grinning ever so sarcastically while the sold out crowd is on their feet ready for another edition of the Hardcore Hotel.

So here we are, just waiting on The Queen and one woman I'd definitely bow down on showing her how I lick my eyebrows!!!

Mack all cocky and loving it just waits on Julie looking bored almost, but enjoying the moment. "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers plays over the pa. Julie entering the stage in her tight jeans and strappy heels with a green halter top. Her hair in pigtails and The Queen prancing out with the SEX World Title held high on her shoulder. Julie slapping a few of the fans hands outstretched in the aisle, then heads up the ring steps to enter the squared circle. The World Champ makes her way over to the bed eyeing Mack who just lays there arrogantly. Julie climbing on to the bed crawling over Mack a bit seductive, but just rolls to her side next to the host. The Queen pulling her title to her stomach and looks to the mic, so Mack lifts it up.

So where ya been sweetheart? You got a pretty big match coming up Sunday and no one really seen much of our lovely Queen.

Julie just smiling.

Well thank you for your interest, but as much as it is personal, it is simply that The Queen is a pay per viewer. My health is more of a concern to me than showing up every week for WAR when I don't even need to. I can disappear for a year and return to become more relevant than anyone else on the roster in one night. I'm just like that, I'm an American Girl at heart.

Julie flashing a genuinely happy smile and Mack still cocky, but somewhat serious.

You know how to come back. But what is your health concern cause that makes me a little concerned, my friend?!?

Julie nodding yes with a smile, very genuine.

For you I can say that my health concern is of the wrenching, twisting, and damn sure nauseating pain I endure on a frequent basis. Pain that can only make you stronger, as long as your alive. And as long as I have this World strap, I will be living strong, living on top.

Julie rolling over on Mack straddling The Showsteala, then gives him a peck on the cheek and hops off to her feet. The Queen bringing her title up over her head as Mack lays on the bed looking cocky as ever. "Mary Jane's Last Dance" playing over the pa and Mack sliding off the bed into his muscle pose as Julie moves up behind him throwing an arm around The Showsteala. He moves up next to The Queen and the two do a few crotch chops together and dance around a little.

Main Event Match: Tag Team
The Mack & Akbar Kali v. Jordan Cut & Simon Lee Nash

The Mack and Jordan start this match and decide to give us a lock up, except Mack has other plans. The Showsteala with a simple side headlock clamped on to Jordan, but gets sent across the ring springing off the ropes. The Mack into a running dropkick sends Jordan down, then he pops up kicking his opponent in his ribs. Mack pulling Jordan up hitting him with elbows, then chops to the chest backing the cool one to the wrong corner. Akbar tagging himself in and hurries up to help Mack deliver a double suplex to Jordan. Akbar rolling into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The arabian knight clamping on a sleeper wrenching his arm around Jordan's neck. Jordan fighting up to his feet plants elbows to Akbar's midsection, then shoves him to the ropes looking for a shoulderblock. Akbar into a baseball slide under Jordan's legs and pops up into a chop block behind the cool one's right knee. Jordan buckling down as Akbar is all over him with stomps and kicks. The arabian knight with a sadist expression as he drops down with clubbing forearms to the back of Jordan. Akbar pulling Jordan up into a piledriver and the pin,

ONE

TWO

Simon runs in with a kick to Akbar's head which prompts Mack to leap to the top rope springing off into a clothesline taking Simon down. The Mack rolling up to his feet and catches Simon with Da Shows Ova. Jordan with a kick to Mack's nuts and hits him with The Cutter. The ref calling the DQ and Jordan slipping from the ring to back up the aisle.

Winners: The Mack & Akbar Kali

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
The Mack v. Julie

Winner:
Julie via Pinfall after the Dirty Drop @ 49 Minutes 12 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF