sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

An Interview

Started by kstancil13, November 20, 2013, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{[We open on a television studio for a local station talk show.  An overly botoxed man pushing 40s but desperately trying to hang on to what must have been a very active youth and his co-host a woman who's smile is just as phony as the hint of youth of the man pass some witty banter before they get a nod.  A video begins to play in the background of one of the more notable wrestling companies in Louisiana.  Three good looking blond people are predominately featured before it focuses on the younger of the two blond girls.]}

Male Host: "What you see playing behind us is a promotional video from a local wrestling company known as Lone Wolf Entertainment.  One of the officers and its current divas champions has caused a stir recently by signing a limited use contract with one of the most notorious Indy wrestling outfits on the planet, SEF!  Maegan Fox-Perez is our guest today and maybe she can spread some light on this decision to go up north after a somewhat controversial past between The Fox Family and the SEF Promotion."

Female Host: "Controversial or not in the SEF record books it does show several important wins and a short lived title reign for someone named Maegan Fox."

Male Host: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Maegan Fox-Perez!"

{[Anxiety by The Black Eyed Peas featuring Papa Roach begins to play as the video changes to a video that is primarily dedicated to Maegan Fox.  Maegan comes out dressed in a nice black suit with suede to the knee fitted boots.  Over her shoulder she wears a black belt with red writing]}

Maegan: "First off, it is Intergender Championship.  It's kind of like a junior heavyweight champion but since this is more about SEF," she sets the belt down in front of her, "we'll get to that after the first commercial break."  {[she nods to the extra camera]} "That is a camera crew for the SEF.  For those fans who are strictly SEF fans then they may not know what has been going on here in Cajun Country since the whole FFE invasion of SEF.  We've answered this numerous times here but SEF fans, hello.  I can't wait to get to know you."

Male Host: "What do you mean?  I read that you, your brother, and husband blazed quite a trail in SEF so much that your brother, Matt was able to have his own show...."

{[Maegan shrugs]}

Maegan: "Not everything you read on the internet is true, Frank."  {some chuckling from the audience]} "Some of the inconsistencies are quite hilarious in its stupidity.  I recently made the big 3-0 this year and at the time I was allegedly blazing a trail in SEF I was in Japan.  My husband Brandon was stationed in Okinawa and I lived in Foster Military Housing on Okinawa.  I have not now, nor have I ever been interested in Ash Silva, {[makes a sick face]} mostly because he is so much younger and second because he first dated my younger sister Marissa, before hooking up with my cousin Justin's half-sister Dusty.  As for Justin perhaps being a rookie of the year for SEF.....how did he get here?  He was 14 and as anyone who has ever seen any greatest hits of Whitney Marrett would know that!  She and my older sister, Kristin almost killed each other shortly after the imposters abandoned FFE like rats fleeing a sinking ship."

Frank: "Kristin Boudreaux, Whitney Marrett's attorney....."

Maegan: "Yes.  My sister Kristin who, {[holds her hands up]} "is Whitney's attorney is also the Senior partner in the law firm our mother left her has been training to wrestle since she was three.  My brother and I also started training when we were three.  As far the rumor that apparently Mack called the imposters on, no we are not related to the Hart Family, and my dad once had his ass kicked in Japan by Chris Benoit but that and the fact my dad started using the Cross face in tribute to him, that is the extent of any similarity with the tragic events with his family."  {[she pauses and looks down, trying to compose herself.]} "My parents and my two younger siblings Max and Miranda died around the same time but their murder is serving a quadruple life sentence at Angola.  The bastard agreed to plead guilty in exchange for the death penalty to be taken off the table."

{[the female host waves at someone and Maegan is brought a bottle of water.  She takes a sip]}

Female host: "Such a horrible loss....." {pauses} "So you are claiming that you've never called Whitney Marrett out or ever wrestled her?"

{[Maegan gives a sick chuckle]}

Maegan: "I'm still a little depressed but I'm not suicidal.  I saw what she did to Kristin.  It would be an honor to face her in the ring but avidly dog her to try and get a match?  I'm not stupid!  Right now the goal of my signing with Whitney Marrett's brand exclusively is to simply have her back.  I know she would have rather have Kristin but between her biological kids, the foster kids from Barry's group home, and running the law firm she only has time to come up here to ref Whitney's most important matches.  So I'm here to stand in for Kristin.  Since she trusts me then I guess its why I have the opportunity to prove myself to Whitney and the SEF fans."

Frank: "You have any plans for any SEF gold?"

Maegan: "I may find a place here but for now, this week I'm going to sit back, and watch.  I need to know who the players are since I am only familiar with the legendary names."
Female Host: "It's a good thing you're married, some of the guys and girls, like to get around fairly often."

{[Maegan rolls her eyes]}

Maegan: "My husband can handle any wandering hands, trust me."

{We fade to our first commercial break on a mixed reaction from the fans.]}
[/center][/center]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF