sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEW Friday Night Anarchy

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 27, 2013, 04:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on December 6th, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Anarchy General Manager
Carlos Mitchell
The GM handles the bookings for Anarchy and its PPV's.

Event Staff
Click Here

Theme Music

Venue
Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event Match
Juile and Tina vs Jordan Cut and Simon Lee Nash
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Match 4
Akbar Kali vs Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Nykki Dee

Match 3
Tristan Darland vs Billy Nuts Dexter
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match 2
A Native Americano vs Brady Henderson
Referee: Bill McLane

Opening Match
Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Maegan Fox and Betty Nan Dexter

NBD

Opening Match
Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Maegan Fox and Betty Nan Dexter

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa as The Mack lays in the ring on his red satin bed in his ring gear with a sleeveless Ultimate Rebel shirt and a cowboy hat over his head. Mack sitting uplifting the hat a top his head looking as sarcastic and arrogant as ever knowing full well what sold this show out and the reason isn't even for a match. The Mack just lifts a microphone from the bed looking out with his baby blues quite relaxing.

So its time to invite to the Hardcore Hotel two blondies looking to bitch fight each other into submission. One is a two time X Diva Champion and seems hungry for success when pushed. Then there is Maegan Fox who is trying to make a wave off Whitney's back, but not coming to the realization it don't matter who's back ya smack. Unless of course its The Mack's cause then I'll smack ya into the biggest match ya ever had and that's a fact jack. So Maegan, honey, come on done and enlighten us on just what it is your all on about with your self proclaimed controversy. Maybe I'm just a dumbass, but I don't get the big deal your making out of something no one here has ever seen!?! And Betty, feel free to join us, we could always use an interviewer who knows what the fuck their doing. For that matter, anyone of ya muthafuckas wanna come on down and check into the Hardcore Hotel, then bring it down to the hottest show on the planet!

Mack lowering the mic to the bed just lays there all cocky and laid back when "Anxiety" by Papa Roach plays over the pa. Maegan Fox walks out looking leery as she does and behind is Brandon, a Rodgers by law. He keeps his eyes on Mack waves a middle finger for him to see and does a crotch chop since he don't like the stare or whatever reason he has. Its The Mack, it don't fucking matter. The couple enters the ring and Maegan gets a microphone from the announcer, then stands near Brandon who tries to act like he has his girls back, but we all know The Mack.

First of all sweetheart, tell your boy toy to drop the gaze cause I ain't down with the clown that likes boys, but maybe he can go find Shady Smack, I hear that midget do it anyway he get it!?! Second of all, you got no worries in the Hardcore Hotel cause this is the place to spill it all start it all, make some fucking noise! Now what ya got to see honey.

Brandon with his gaze dropped as Maegan asks.

So you are the real Mack?

Mack snapping back with smooth sarcasm.

Come over and find out while I find out if those tits are real!?! Oh wait, I know.

A cocky smirk across his face as Brandon looks at Mack who slaps his leg staring the boy down. Maegan speaking up as she holds a hand up to her husband.

We don't want trouble...

Mack cutting her off with the sarcasm clear.

Why not!?!?!

Maegan just smiling.

Brandon is a lot like you and just is here as he always accompanies me, except for matches, maybe!? He is my husband and no boy toy. But moving on to Betty. We have been going back and forth because we both want the X Diva Title, we both want to be number one.

Mack chiming in al cocky and sarcastic.

Yea, yea, yea, we all know that, we get it, its why were all here. But what drives you to say what ya say and do what ya do? What makes you special? What can you bring that I can't do better?!?

Maegan thinking a few seconds and just fakes a smile.

I will make a name for myself in SEF and it may be cliché, but it is-

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa and the Golden Gal comes marching out in her ring gear with pigtails in her blonde hair. She skips to the ring and slides on arching her back to show off that ass in her tight ring shorts. Tina getting to her feet and crawls over the bed to his Mack, then takes his mic and sits upon his lap with her back to him. Tina spreading her legs planting a foot on the bed on either side of Mack who just lays back enjoying himself. Tina catching Brandon glancing to her crotch and she blows him a kiss with sarcasm, then says.

Drop that skank and maybe I'll let ya, but she gotta fuck Mack or no deal cause I'll always look for The Mack. I'm sick of you disrespecting him Maegan and I am so over calling you out on bullshit. I'll focus on what matters and that is being number one, but The Mack can always count on the Golden Gal to have his back. Plus I still like his cock, so I guess the whole raging lesbian theme ya pictured me as is a bit off. My only rage is unleashed in the ring, but you already know that as evident of this past Wednesday when you gave up to the real T & A. So what do ya say Maegan, right here, right now, you and I, or maybe we do this tag team style and let The Mack show your boy toy what a real man can do?

The Mack sitting up as Tina turns sideways on his lap throwing an arm around the hosts shoulders and holding the mic for him.

It just so happened that I have the authority to do whatever I want in the Hardcore Hotel, even make a match, so here's how it goes. We do this under falls count anywhere tornado team rules, myself and this foxy gal against Maegan Fox and Brandon and we do it now, so lets toss the bed and use it later.

The Mack and Tina hopping up causing Brandon to back up with Maegan and they both just grab the bed flipping it out over the ropes.

Impromptu Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Team Match
Brandon & Maegan Fox v. The Mack & Tina

Brandon and Maegan going over strategy in a corner still while Tina leans back in the opposite corner with Mack laying across the turnbuckles behind her. Tina moving out to take both her opponents on and they step out cautiously eyeing the Golden Gal and Mack who doesn't budge. Maegan meeting Tina in the middle of the ring and they engage in a lock up as Brandon keeps back to let it go one on one. A struggle from both women and Maegan forcing Tina to a corner, but backs up for a clean break. Tina rushing out of the corner into a diving clothesline as The Mack hops off the turnbuckles. Brandon tensing up and flinching which is his mistake cause The Mack skips over with ease into Da Shows Ova sending him from the ring. Mack stepping over near the ropes all cocky and confused spreading his arms in a shrug asking the crowd what happened. Tina wrestling a sleeper hold on to Maegan as Mack hops to the top turnbuckle standing up to soar off with the Detroit Drop on Brandon. Mack rolling off holding his ribs as Maegan gets up with Tina on her back and backs up to a corner breaking the sleeper hold. Maegan stumbles out and jumps out of the ring to kick Mack back from making the pin on Brandon. The Mack catching Maegan's foot and pulls her into himself to deliver a belly to belly suplex snapping the Fox girl over to the floor. Taylor rolling out of the ring and Mack looking to hit Maegan with Da Shows Ova, but lets Taylor hit her with ans to into the T & A locking the Fox girl in her famous hold. Mack seeing Brandon getting and kicks him in the midsection and drops him with the Mack Attack to make sure he stays down. Maegan giving up the match for her team.

Winners: Tina & The Mack

Match 2
A Native Americano vs Brady Henderson
Referee: Bill McLane

Brady engages in a lock up with A Native Americano who forces his opponent into the ropes. Brady springing back for a clothesline, but A Native American ducking and hitting the ropes to rebound back into Smoked. Brady is slammed to the mat and locked in the clutch by A Native Americano who has his opponent giving up pretty quick.

Winner: A Native Americano

Match 3
Tristan Darland vs Billy Nuts Dexter
Referee: Doug Melvin

Tristan and Billy lock up with a hard struggle before Tristan finally muscles his opponent to a corner. Backing off on a four count is Tristan, but Billy diving out to tackling the Darland to the mat. Billy laying in wild punches, then jumps up dropping an elbow to Tristan's head. The Dexter dropping a knee to Tristan's head, then pulling up the Darland to kick him in the midsection and try for a cutter, but gets caught in a full nelson. Billy dropping down and rolling Tristan over to his back to escape the hold and springs off the ropes into a thunderous clothesline. The Dexter lifting Tristan up to deliver a powerbomb, then heads to the top rope and flies off with the Dexter Dive to the Darland's head. Billy crawling over Tristan for the pin to end the match.

Winner: Billy Nuts Dexter

Match 4
Akbar Kali vs Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Nykki Dee

The American Tradition no shows while Akbar sits in a corner with his World Title mumbling something in Arabic.

Winner: Akbar Kali

Main Event Match
Juile and Tina vs Jordan Cut and Simon Lee Nash

Tina starts the match against Jordan who wins a lock up forcing the Golden Gal into a corner. He slaps her, but gets taken down in an sto with Tina almost getting him in the T & A. Simon running in to break it up which causes Julie to spring in literally as she flies off the top rope with a dropkick to the Light Heavyweight Champ's chest. Tina getting up to kick Jordan in the midsection and drop him with a ddt, then tags Julie in. The Queen coming back in to run into Jordan with a flying high knee to the head and lock in a headscissors. Jordan twisting around to try and escape, but Julie with a tight grip using those athletic legs to hold on. Simon trying to come back in, but the ref stops him and Tina runs in to stomp on Jordan's nuts, then back out like nothing happened. Julie letting go and rolls up to her feet to spring off the ropes into a shining wizard on Jordan, then yanks him up in a front facelock dragging him to her corner. Taylor tagging in and enters to help Julie deliver a suplex to the cool cutter. Tina floating over into a mount delivering punches, then swings to the side locking on a cross armbreaker. Jordan struggling to get free and crawl to the ropes. He drags Tina across the ring inching his way over and makes a tag to Simon who runs in. Tina tripping Simon up to roll through his legs holding in for a single leg boston crab and turns locking in an stf. Julie running in to stop Jordan from breaking the submission and ducks behind him to nail the Dirty Drop. Simon struggling to get to the ropes, but manages to crawl over grabbing the bottom rung. Tina lets him go on a four count and waits for Simon to get up, then charges in for an sto. Simon with a knee to Tina's midsection and delivers a T-bone suplex to the Golden Gal. The Light Heavyweight Champ gets up pulling Tina up into a regular suplex, but the Golden Gal slipping down behind Simon and leaps up sending him to the ropes with a dropkick. Simon turning around to get taken down in a sto and locked in the T & A. Simon screaming and is soon giving up the match for his team.

Winners: Julie & Tina

Dark Main Event Match
The Mack v. Jordan Cut v. Tina

Winner:
The Mack via Pinfall over Jordan @ 29 Minutes 47 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF