sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kimmy, Kasey, Skully, Zily and Anyone Bored, Come on Down to the Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, December 04, 2013, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa bringing the WAR crowd to life for The Mack to make his way out in his ring gear and a sarcastic smile. He prances and dances down the aisle letting the fans reach for him to just get a touch of The Mack, but he just skips along to the ring not caring as they nearly fall over the rail. Mack hopping to the ring stepping inside to spin around all arrogant dropping to a muscle pose. The Mack popping up in a crotch chop and staggers around to fall across his red satin bed sprawling out all relaxed and cocky. The Hardcore Hotel sign blinking overhead on the ropes with the vacancy light glowing. Mack picking up the microphone, but here comes Sammy and Stacy into the ring crawling on either side of the bed to lay with Mack. He just grins all sarcastically as the vixens smile seductively and rub their tits against him. Mack with arms around both just lays back as Stacy takes the mic holding it for the host of the Hardcore Hotel to speak.

So we got four so called wrestlers tonight as guests, but lets be honest here. Are any of them really gonna show up? This Kimmy chick, she came out before, talked about uh, fuck, lets see!? I think she said she was waiting for something to do here, I forget? Wonder why she just hasn't stepped up on her own two feet and made opportunity for herself like The Mack does each and every fucking night which is why I became the number one wrestler in SEF?! Ain't nobody outdraws The Mack which is why they gotta book me in this gig despite not having any real talent to be my guests since I done interviewed everyone else. Why not bring the WAR GM out here for me to get acquainted with, one on one?

Mack grinning sarcastically about that with a bit of lust in his baby blues, but looks to both Sammy and Stacy pretending to get a kink in his neck, but really we all know he's one big kinky bastard!

Hell, if Kira Darland wants to bring her skinny little ass out here and check into the Hardcore Hotel, I'll have no problem with that cause her ass is on my mind more than anyone knows. Maegan Fox may have called our lovely General Manager a skank, but even if she is one, The Mack don't mind it one bit. The Mack been called the same and worse and every other fucking name you can think of. Probably could a wrote a new book of names with what I been called, so Kira, come get to know The Mack sweetheart. I'll kick these two broads out if ya like, so we can have some alone time and if its real one on one ya want, we can go backstage and get real close. Either that or one of these guests booked to be here better come on down cause I be bored and ready to tap these two old ladies right here, right now!

Mack yanking Sammy by her hair back a little to bury his face in her half exposed tits, what a slut. Wait, which one? Doesn't matter. Stacy all over Mack's back pressing her tits against him and kissing his neck as The Showsteala makes out with Sammy while waiting for one of these jobbers to come down.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF