sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Chi Town Street Fight By Way Of Peoria, But Just As Crazy Hardcore

Started by Showsteala, December 05, 2013, 11:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Hanging out backstage is The Mack in his ring gear sitting on a metal box slumped over looking a little bored. His expression full of sarcasm as usual with those baby blues letting us know he done did enough, but he just don't give a fuck, so let's roll it out like only he can flow.

So were here, its minutes away from WAR where The Mack steals the show, main events, and stands out better than all the rest. Ain't no one drawing more and more than yours truly, so here I am, let's go. Its a Street Fight and anything will indeed go as far as winning because we got nothing stopping us. Its The Mack against the rising star Jordan Cut who needs this in the worst way imaginable, but we also got a third man in the form of Light Heavyweight Champ, the son of Nash, Simon Lee. Big chance for all ya all, but The Mack been taking chances all his life and look where it got him. On top of the world, so I guess I be taking even more chances and who knows, maybe one day I will indeed be god of this world. Not nothing I want though cause god or not, I will always be The Showsteala, so take your holy spirit and give it a rest. Only thing holy about The Mack be the moments he makes the crowd give us one of their infamous chants. Their ain't no one bigger on this roster than The Mack and I earned every ounce of that rep through my unmatched hardcore style. The Mack gonna show off that very well tonight giving Jordan more of the same only in a different form while Simon gets to taste Da Shows Ova for once. Or did I face him before? I think I did, but he's easy to forget cause he don't do much. Wonder how he got that title? Battle royal maybe?

Mack thinking a little and shrugs not caring that much to smile smugly thinking of himself and the task at hand tonight on WAR.

My, my, my what a wonderful sky it'll be tomorrow when I roll through to Indianapolis, but that's for Friday. Tonight on WAR boys and girls, The Mack is back, better than cooked crack and ready to cut no one slack. Then again, what's new muthafuckas?!?!?!

Mack hopping off the box with a crotch chop, then slaps the view away with arrogance before walking off in a cocky strut commanding wherever he may roam cause ain't no one bigger. Even if The Mack is small in size, he got more magic in his pinky finger than anyone else got altogether!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF