sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time To Get Naughty

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 25, 2013, 11:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing the crowd alive on this Christmas night and here comes Taylor Andrews strutting out sexually in her sexy santa helper's outfit for the match with Julie tonight. Taylor posing on the stage with her X Diva Title around her waist as well.

Taylor popping up and patting her title, then skips down the aisle all smile and slapping a few hands of the fans stretching out for a tag. The Golden Gal swaying her ass just right in that short skirt and hops to the apron to bend seductively over the middle rope. Taylor entering the ring throwing her arms out wide a bit arrogant, then blows kisses to the crowd and poses around the ring in her sexy santa helper's outfit. Taylor getting handed a microphone and takes center stage in the middle of the ring like she owns the place. The Golden Gal looking at home and ready for a fight, but in no hurry to make a mistake as she lifts the mic to her red lips smiling bright and a bit sarcastic making her look a bit naughty.

As you can see I am very much ready for tonight's hardcore pillow fight and you can bet I will be as naughty as ever before. Julie and I are going to give you all a very Merry Christmas indeed!!!

Tina dropping the mic to unbuckle her top in the front and swings each side of her top back revealing those luscious, firm breasts perky as ever. Tina grinning sexually and arrogantly as she parades around the ring giving the crowd a nice present before buckling her top back together. Tina exiting the ring over the middle rope and hops to the floor as "Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa. The fans cheering her on and the Golden Gal skips by their hands slapping a few more while Nick Miller at ringside says.

Well that was short and damn sure sweet. Seeing Tina's bare breasts always is though and tonight's Hardcore Pillow Fight should be quite a nice match.

Tina heading through the curtain and we follow her to the back where she heads through a corridor to the dressing rooms. The Golden Gal walking to a door marked with a tag that reads, Sexy Sensual Sweeties, and she pushed it open to find Julie standing in front of her wearing her sexy santa helper's outfit.

Tina smirking big at her partner who just smiles seductively.

How do I look? Ready for this hardcore christmas match?!?

Tina nodding yes and moves in to embrace Julie with a kiss, but shuts the door as well.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF