sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy New Year

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 01, 2014, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

"I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry plays over the pa bringing the crowd to their feet and cheering loud as the Sexy Sensual Sweeties make their way out on stage. Julie in her ring gear with the new Womens X Diva Championship belt around her waist and pats it, then flashes a rock on sign with her right hand. Tina in her ring gear sporting a pink DIVA shirt from SEFZONE and flashes the rock on sign with her left hand coming up on Julie's left. The women skip down the aisle arm in arm slapping some of the out stretched hands as they make their to the ring sliding in under the bottom rope. Julie and Tina crawling towards each other bending their firm asses up just right, then press their red lips into a kiss with a little tongue. The Sexy Sensual Sweeties bending back with luscious smiles of seduction and stand up to embrace in a hug. Tina getting a microphone and stands across from Julie in the middle of the ring looking deep into her eyes with a hunger of the same magnitude The Queen has.

As much as we have done to each other, to knock each other down as hard as we have, it only seems to have bonded us more and more. We have what so many wish they could have. A partnership that stands the test of time and tonight it is tested yet again with a rematch for myself to gain back the gold.

Tina lowering the mic and offers it to Julie who takes her hand around Tina's on the stick to move it up between them. Julie leaning in closer with a devious smirk of sarcasm.

My love, you have spoken quite well and quite honestly, and I hope that is what happens for you deserve this belt as much as I do. However, despite what some rag tag whores like to think, your going to have earn it cause you know I have and I don't work any other way. Tonight is going to be a war like it was last Sunday at Apocalypse and The Queen walking out with this title is something I will live with quite well. But as long as we live, you can have a shot at me anytime Tina.

The Golden Gal smiling bright with that hunger burning inside of her.

And I'll take every chance I get to shoot you down, but will always lick you up.

Tina moving in to slip her tongue in Julie's mouth really giving her a passionate kiss. The two women embracing in a hug let the mic drop to the mat. Tina rubbing Julie's back and up her neck as The Queen has her hands in the Golden Gal's blonde hair, their bodies hot and horny. They break the kiss staring into each other's eyes, look around at the cheering crowd just a smirking seductively. Julie stepping back to bend down at the waist showing off that fine ass to pick up the mic. She stands and steps over leaning on Tina's shoulder lifting the mic up with a smile.

We hope you all have a Happy New Year and are as ready to watch tonight's show as we are to compete in it cause its gonna be good!

Tina leaning in with a smart ass smirk.

This is the year of the Golden Goddess...you heard it here first!!!

Julie dropping the mic and hugs it out with Tina as "I Kissed A Girl" plays over the pa. The Sexy Sensual Sweeties making their exit via the ring steps and skip up the aisle slapping a few more hands. On stage they bend over giving everyone a nice view of their firm asses, then stand up turning back to wink before leaving us to go behind the curtain.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF