sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Love to Fight(Evolution Roleplay 1)

Started by RunaeMoon, September 14, 2011, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunaeMoon

A black trans-am with flames on the hood speeds into the parking lot of the arena. It comes to a complete stop and revs it's engine up so loud, that it grabs the attention of everyone that was around or in the parking lot area. It then stops and the engine gets shutoff and the driver door opens to reveal Runae Moon. She was dressed in black jeans, black combat boots, taped up hands, and black tshirt with the band ARCH ENEMY on it. She slams her door and walks away from the automobile,very serious look on her face. She walks with a purpose and had learned earlier she gets to face Tina in the first round of the tournment for the SEF International Championship. She pushes past the swinging large doors and is approached by Samantha Winters who was running to Runae to get her thoughts on her match against Tina. Runae stops and gives Ms. Winter and looking up and down and scoffs. She then answers her.

"My thoughts huh? I suppose you want a quick fuck with that as well whore?"

Samantha nods.

"Not a fucking chance you two bit freak. You see that's the problem with this business. Too many fucking whores and sluts in the ring and not enough real wrestling. Take Taylor Nina Andrews, aka Tina. The bitch claims she is the T & A of SEF, when all she is, is the whore of SEF. Just like you Samantha, a whore, an eye candy for all those horny men who think with their dicks and not their brains. I came to fight not fuck everything that walks upright. Tina, I'm going to bust those silicone boob job you got and then I am going to mangle that face so no one would dare want to even so much as fuck you, then I am going to snap your back in half so you can never walk again. Facing you and putting you out of your fucking misery is the smart thing to do here in SEF. Your not going to beat me Taylor, and that is a fact I stand behind."

Runae shoves Samantha to the ground and walks away laughing as the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF