sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Over The Edge {6/25/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 12:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 25th, 2006

So we open up to a live show in the Freedom Hall down here in Louisville Kentucky, a very live crowd who is screaming loud for the show as it starts with "Demon Speeding" by Rob Zombie blasting over the pa. Our camera roams all around the crowd capturing the fans and their signs as we kick off Over The Edge!

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's presentation of Over The Edge! We have the annual King of the Ring tournament tonight with a winner to be crowd and with two top women of SEF in it we could crown a first ever Queen of the Ring, plus we see Bubba Ray get Daddy Mack one on one in their third match in a row.

Frankie Malone: This will be two matches too many, too many chances for Bubba who whould have learned his lesson two months ago. As for the tournament, its really down to three people, McMoney, Whitney, and Julie because lets face it, Orton may have talent, but he cannot compare to any IX member.

Nick Miller: I wouldn't be so sure, he did pick up a win last week over Mack.

Frankie Malone: But who helped him? McMoney never did anything and Whitney was sent to the back after hardly any inbtereferance, but Bubba blantly nailed Mack quite a few times allowing Orton a cheap, thin, and tainted win, it was a screwjob actually!

Nick Miller: A taste of his medicine is what Mack got, but tonight is no more as everyone is banned fr-

Nick is cut off by the sound of "Cocky" by Kid Rock coming over the pa and out walks Mack now in his ring gear with his SEF Titles strapped around his waist under his vest and the King of the Cage Title above it, but tucked a lil bit under the point of the SEF Title. The crowd boos and cheers him, Mack shows no care and just dances down the ramp, heads around the ring and stands near the commentator stable staring at Nick who looks back a lil uncomfortable. Mack smirks at him and takes a seat in the empty chair which is next to Frankie and puts on a headset.

Frankie Malone: So what do we this pleasure to Mack?

D-Mack: Well, this next match involves my wife and my best friend and I was gonna be out here anyways, so why not help call it.

Frankie Malone: Of course, plus you can do what ya want around here.

Nick Miller: Would you stop kissing his ass!

D-Mack: Your awfully sour over there, by the way, I heard ya as I was behind the curtain. taste of my own medicine huh!?

Nick Miller: Ya damn right, considering all the run ins by IX against Bubba.

D-Mack: Like I said, I have nothing to prove in SEF, Bubba however does, he and Orton, Neo, Ryan, all them have to prove themselves, I don't need to do it on my own!

Frankie Malone: Yea, so can it Nicky, Mack is untouchable, he is like a god amongst all these mortal humans here in SEF.

Nick Miller: Geez, stop it already you ass kisser! We got a show to call and its a damn good one, Over The Edge and the action starts now, if ya haven't ordered it yet folks, do so now!

D-Mack: Yea, just simply use your remote and click the buy button or call your local cable company and tell them you want Over The Edge live on pay per view for a price of only nineteen ninety five!

Frankie laughs as Nick just rolls his eyes. And so were set for our first match which will pit friend versus friend.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a part of the King of the Ring tournament. Introducing first from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs in at 245 pounds, Michael McMoney!

And out walks McMoney to "Replica" by fear Factory and most of the fans boo him, some women cheer him on. He just heads down the ramp in hi sgear and wearing a t-shirt. McMoney rolls into the ring and stands in a corner not even bothering to pose. So his music cuts and we soon hear "System" by Linkin park hit causing the crowd to come unglued with cheers.

Brittany Fox: And his opponent weighing in at 145 pounds from right here in Kentucky, Whitney Marret!

Whitney walks out now and the crowd gets even louder as we see her raise her arms up, then she heads down the ramp high fiving fans. Whitney walks around the ring hugging her parents at ringside, then she goes by Mack giving him a kiss and she soon heads up into the ring. Whitney pumps herself up and looks acros sthe ring at McMoney who takes Brittany's mic and soon speaks.

McMoney: Ya know Whitney, you and I are best friends, me and your husband are like brothers, so your more my sister and I know these fans want a kickass match, but I am sorry to them and more so to you, I can't do this with you.

The fans start to boo, but most understand and Whitney does too.

McMoney: I know, I should do it, but I can't bring myself too, i am sorry, to Mack as well, I just can't do this. I thought i could and I told you all I was ok with it, but I was wrong and I don't want to, so I forfeit this match to you, go on and win this for Impact X, you deserve it!

McMoney lowers the mic and offers a hand to Whitney who pushes it away and gives him a hug instead. mack is in the ring now and hugs the two while asking mcMoney if he is sure about this to which he says yea.

Nick Miller: This odd, McMoney forfeiting this match to Whitney, understandable I guess, but still its odd.

Frankie Malone: As long as IX wins it they all win it!

Mack and McMoney grab Whitney raising her up on their shoulders like she just won the World Title and the fans still cheer though, its Kentucky, duh. We go backstage and find Chris Orton standing against a backdrop with his title around his waist and hi shands on his hips. Not here for a promo, but rather just getting ready for his match in mere minutes. He rubs his face a few times and soon catches the camera on him, then smirks.

Chris Orton: I have a chance to wrestle three times and yes I may wind up very tired and sore after tonight, but mark my words, Chris Orton will be remembered in SEF. I am going to be the next King and I will retain my International Title, then soon I will get my SEF Title shot and go down as one of the greatest champions ever. Julie, Whitney, McMoney, Crash, and Clinton are all who may end up facing and all of them will find out just how great true greatness is!

Orton turns away now as we cut to a shot of Julie standing behind a curtain looking very focused, then we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: Orton sounds focused and Julie looks it, this is gonna be good.

Frankie Malone: But Impact X is winning, Orton just doesn't have the talent to compete with anyone in IX.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that!

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and has a twenty minute time limit.

Brittany points down the entrance way. Once Suicide Solution hits the pa we see Julie come running out on stage and jump up a bit and come down thrusting up the rock on sign.

Brittany Fox: This match is the 3rd Round of the King of the Ring Tournament. Coming to the ring weighing in at 135lbs and stands at a height of 5'9". She hails from Los Angelos California. She is The "Supergirl of Wrestling", her name is JULIE....

She heads down the ramp running and slides in the ring, then jumps up on the ropes banging her head to the music while flashing the rock on sign more. She jumps off them and throws her arms up motioning to make some noise. She then stops and looks down the ramp, her expression changes. She suddenly turns very serious.

Brittany Fox: And her opponent.

The lights go out then images of Chris Orton are shown on Titiantron then fireworks shoot up under the enterance way then stop he appear so he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Now coming to the ring weighing in at 245lbs. He stands at a height of 6'4". He hails from St Louise Missouri. He calls him self Sexy. This man is Chris Orton....

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body so security comes in remove them . He gets in the ring climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. He gets off the turnbuckle and looks at Julie, who appears to be laughing at him. Chris turns all serious as the bell rings.

Nick Miller: And this match is getting under way. It should be a great match, but you have to wonder if Chris Orton will actually be beaten by Julie here tonight.

Frankie Malone: What are you on about Nick? Of course Julie can, and will beat Chris Orton.

Chris and Julie tie up, but Chris shows his power by pushing her backwards. He taunts making it known that he has the power advantage. But this seems to just piss Julie off even more. She quickly gets up, and gives Orton a little clap as to say great you can push over a chick. But this doesnt stop her, she ties up once again. Orton trys to push her back once again, but this time on the way down Julie reverses. She reverses it into a downward spiral type move.

Nick Miller: What a great reversal. If she can keep it up she might win this.

Julie quickly gets up nad starts kicking Orton in the back, who starts to scream in pain. Julie then quickly applies a STF submission hold. Chris is in alot of pain, but is determined to win this match. He starts reaching for the ropes and nearly makes it. But Julie is such a great ring technican she quickly cahnges the move into a rings of saturn submission move. Chris seems to be stuck in the center of the ring. But with such great power he begins to make it to his feet. Julie looks down at the mat, but will not relinquish the submission hold. Chris falls back but Julie once again reverses it.

Nick Miller: She can have it won right here.

Frankie Malone: Of course she does, she has caught Chris off guard with this one. Never doubt the Supergirl.

Julie know has a cradle pin on Orton. The ref drops to his knee's and begins to count. 1..2.. but Orton jjust kicks out.

Nick Miller: Close call there.

Julie gets up and so does Orton. Orton runs at Julie, but once again Orton is reversed. He goes for a clothesline but Julie wraps around his body. She lands a perfect wrap around ddt on Orton. Julie then heads up the top turnbuckle. She signals for a Spike Super Sault. Orton begins to rise, she jumps. But Orton has it scouted, she lands on his shoulders only to be grabbed by the legs. Orton drives Julie back and head first into the canvas. Julie bounces on the impact. Orton taunts once again to show he has finished Julie off.

Nick Miller: I hate to say it, but the first Queen of the Ring may still be a dream for Julie.

Frankie Malone: What are you on about? She wont lose, she always come sout on top.

Orton lifts Julie up and places her head between his legs. He shakes his hips before hitting a massive power bomb. He doesnt let go thought, hitting another power bomb. Except this one is perfectly postioned, slamming Julie's neck into the mat. She seems limp after the second power bomb. Yet Orton still hasnt let go, it appears as if he wants to break Julie's neck.

Nick Miller: No not another one, you will break her in half.

Frankie Malone: Do it, Do it if you wanna be King that badly.

Orton lifts Julie up for a third power bomb. He goes to slam her down, but is trying to make this one the most devestating. On the way down Julie reverses it. She changes it into a hurricanrana pin. Orton is stunned as the ref drops to his knees. 1...2...3 Julie has picked up the win. Orton cant beleive it, he holds his head in disbelief.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Julie!

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD, Julie just beat Orton. Even when Julie was down and out she still can pick up the win.

Frankie Malone: A sign of a great Queen, she just may end up winning this thing, hopefully she does.

Julie slowly gets up, holding the back of her neck in pain as "Suicide Solution" plays. She slides out of the ring and begins to make it up the ramp as Orton starts kicking the bottom ropes. He slowly leaves the ring and leave back stage so the next match can get underway. We go to the back now where we find Mack and Whitney standing face to face talking with each other getting ready for Mack's first match. Julioe comes walking back now and heads to them with a smile.

Julie: Hey you two, ya ready to take down the first Dudley Mack?

D-Mack: You bet, D-Von got a world of hurt coming his way. How about you and Whitney, one on one in the finals tonight, nice lil catfight huh!?

Mack smirks and Whitney slaps him as Julie folds her arms and glares.

Whitney: Not quite, more like the showstealer when us ladies step in the ring!

Julie: That's right, the two best wrestlers around here!

Mack just laughs and flips them both off and so they both slap him now.

D-Mack: Damn you, I'm a gonna be to beat up to go wrestle if ya all keep this up!

Julie: Oh whatever, mister I can wrestle with broken bones or torn muscles.

Whitney: Yea, so shut up who whiner, let sget to the ring.

Mack just smirks and shrugs as Julie walks off and we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: Hmmm, lil talk between IX, nothing big.

Frankie Malone: WHAT? It was IX, they are big, they are SEF!

Nick Miller: Yea, but it was just a bullshit conversation.

We find a steel cage surround the ring now and a ref stands at the door holding it open, then we hear "Torn" by Creed hit the pa and the crowd starts to cheer.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a steel cage match for the SEF King of the Cage Title. Introducing first being accompanied by Bubba Ray Dudley, from New York City, he weighs in at 240 pounds, D-Von Dudley!

D-Von comes walking out, flashes the 3D sign and looks pretty damn intense, like usual. The crowd cheers him on as and Bubba as well who walks out putting an arm around hi sbrother. They knock fists together and head down the ramp and soon D-Von makes his way up into the steel cage.

Brittany Fox: And his opponent being accompanied to the ring by Whitney Marret, he is from Detroit Michigan and weighs 210 pounds, the SEF King of the Cage Champion, Shane Mack!

"Cocky" by Kid Rock hits now and the crowd well wanting to boo some do, they let out quite the ovation considering it is Mack and Whitney. The couple just walks out smirking and they kiss on stage, then they head down the ramp and Mack undoes his vest stripping it off, then takes out his earrings. He hands his two titles to Whitney, then while staring down Bubba he enters the cage, the ref locking it shut behind him. D-Von charges Mack quickly catching him with some punches due to his distraction with Bubba.

Nick Miller: Unlike Mack to take his eyes off the ball when starting a match, especially like this, but he and Bubba do have seriously bad issues and that's putting it mildly.

Frankie Malone: Plus he'll bounce back and whip D-Von's ass!

D-Von sends Mack across the ring into the opposite corner, then follows splashing him into the corner more and pulls Mack out looking for a suplex. Mack punches him in the gut and pushes forward some, then he grapevines his right leg around D-Von's right from the inside, looks for a suplex, but rather he sends D-Von's leg out behind him and drive shim down with a raven effect style ddt.

Nick Miller: Ouch, that looked like it hurt.

Frankie Malone: Yea, way to go Mack! Crazy ass move too.

Mack sits up and smirks, then gets to his feet while pulling up D-Von and runs him to the cage smashing his face into it. Mack hooks his leg and delivers a side russian leg sweep and rolls through to his feet, runs to the ropes and comes off with a dropkick right to D-Von's face. Mack is up and climbs to the top rope, scale sup the cage some and D-Von gets to his feet, then Mack leaps backwards from near the top of the cage and nails a moonsault rolling up on D-Von. Mack ends up on his feet soon and kicks D-Von in the side, then rips him up and hits a scoop slam. He climbs up the top rope and delivers the Mack Attack, but misses when D-Von rolls to the cage door which opens now.

Nick Miller: Whoa, D-Von may win it here.

Frankie Malone: Never!

D-Von starts through the ropes and Whitney looks to head over, but Bubba stands by the door staring at her keeping her back. Mack though is up and hammers D-Von in the back, then pulls his head up against the middle rope almost like a camel clutch move. Mack pulls D-Von into the ring, then drops an elbow right to his back and hooks him into an stf locking it in tight and reefing back on him hard. He keeps the hold locked in for nearly a minute, then lets go and lifts up D-Von slamming him to the steel cage and then tries for a german suplex. D-Von gets an elbow to Mack's head, then turns around out of his hold and slams Mack to the steel. He whips Mack across the ring and looks for a clothesline, but Mack ducks and leaps on to the middle rope, flips backwards for a cross body and connects taking both men down. Mack rolls up to his feet now and leans on the ropes. D-Von pulls himself up a few feet from the door and Mack comes out of nowhere it seems with Da Shows Ova knocking D-Von into the ropes by the door. The door is opened and Mack has fell, Bubba shoves the ref and grabs D-Von by the arm dragging him over the ropes and out to the floor.

Frankie Malone: Noooooooooo!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and new SEF King of the Cage Champion, D-Von Dudley!

"Torn" hits the pa as Bubba helps D-Von up and Mack is up in the ring looking pissed. The ref gets the KOFC Title and hands it to D-Von, raises his arm, Bubba does the same and stares down Mack who is livid.

Nick Miller: D-Von just took some gold off Mack, maybe a lil assist, but considering IX's antics its fair game in my eyes.

Frankie Malone: Whatever, ythat was cheating, that was bullshit!

The Dudleyz make their exit as Mack soon follows with Whitney. We cut backstage and find Neo Monoxide in his gear with his Tag Title around his waist and next to him is Ryan Cross with his belt around his waist. Both have their hair hanging down and wet, both stare to the floor, but look up into each others eyes and look ready to die.

Neo: Time to prove we are the real champs, time to keep IX's hands off of more gold.

Ryan: Amen to that! Time to show the future is now.

The two walk down the hall a lil ways now as we fade back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this tag match is gonna be awesome, just straight up wrestling by two great teams.

Frankie Malone: And tonight we see the rightful champions take back their stolen titles.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled to be a tag team match for one fall. Introducing first being accompanied by Shane Mack, they have a combined weight of 280 pounds, Whitney Marret and Julie, the Sexy Sensual Sweeties!

"X" by System of a Down hits now and out walks the ladies to quite an ovation, Mack with an arm around Whitney's neck. he does a crotch chop as down Whitney with him and Julie forms an X in the air. The three head to the ring where the girls step in, Mack just stays at ringside as the music fades.

Brittany Fox: And their opponents at a combined weight of 447 pounds, they are the SEF Tag Team Champions, Neo Monoxide and Ryan Cross, Twizted and Wild!

"Just Stop" by Disturbed hits the pa and out runs Neo and Ryan on to the stage, the crowd cheers them as well as the two salute to them, then slap hands together. They run down the ramp and slide into the ring, jump up on the posing, but Whitney and Julie charge Neo from behind sending him over the ropes to the floor. Ryan jumps down and whips off his title, but both women are on him quickly hammering him into the corner, then they take turns chopping his chest before lifting Ryan on top of the turnbuckles. Both women climb up the ropes and position Ryan on the top, then they nail a double superplex to him.

Nick Miller: Good god, Neo is hurt on the floor and Ryan is nearly taken out before we can get underway.

Frankie Malone: Ya don't screw the greatest team today and get away with it.

Julie heads to her corner now as Neo climbs up to his corner and Whitney lifts up Ryan dropping him with a ddt, then she pins him, 1........2.....kickout! She sits up and nails Ryan with elbows, then pulls him up and rocks him into a corner with elbows. Whitney climbs up on the ropes and hammers Ryan with punches, then she looks to deliver a monkey flip, but Ryan shoves her down and runs the ropes nailing a leg drop to her. He gets up and tags in Neo who rushes in ripping up Whitney and scoop slams her. Neo climbs to the top now as Whitney is getting up. Mack jumps up behind Ryan pulling his leg down unbalancing him, then hops down. Whitney charges over and climbs up the ropes quickly like a ladder, then leaps up bringing Ryan down with a hurricanrana.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, Whitney dropping Ryan all on her own, nice move.

Nick Miller: Mack helped, but it was a nice move I admit.

Whitney is up and pulls up Ryan hammering him with elbows and sends him to her corner tagging in Julie. Whitney applies a hammerlock to Ryan and Julie leaps to the top rope and flips over Ryan with a neckbreaker to him. Whitney exits the ring as Julie runs the ropes and delivers a senton splash to Ryan, then pins, 1.......2......kickout! She pulls up Ryan and looks for a piledriver, but he backdrops her, then lunges over tagging Neo in. He leaps to the top rope and then flies off top, but Julie is up and dropkicks him right in the chest.

Nick Miller: Oooh, nice counter by Julie, a good match so far.

Frankie Malone: Of course its good, Impact X members are in it.

Julie gets up and lifts Neo scoop slamming him, then she runs to the middle rope and leaps back with a lionsault, but Neo gets his knees up driving them to Julie's stomach. She flips back and rolls to her corner tagging in Whitney who rushes in kicking Neo in the ribs, then buries some elbows to his head and sets him for Southern Pride. Ryan comes in and clotheslines Whitney, then Juli egets up and comes to blows with him. Neo is on the apron and stands up outside the ropes. Julie drops Ryan, then runs to Neo and leaps up looking to hurricanrana him back in the ring. Neo blocks it and lifts her up turning towards the commentators table, Whitney kneeling up now and Ryan charges leaping of fher back and flipping over Neo grabbing Julie's head for a neckbreaker as Neo bolts forward with a powerbomb through the commentators table. Ryan lands crumpled up against the metal rail and hurt, Julie hurt from the hard fall and Neo kneeling up holding his ribs as Nick and Frankie look stunned and the crowd starts chanting HOLY SHIT!

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Whitney gets out on the apron and looks in shock, but she quickly leaps off with a leg drop to the back of Neo's neck slamming him to the floor. Whitney grabs the ref outside the ring and argues with him that that big move was bullshit, but as she does we see Mack ready himself and when neo gets up, BAM, Da Shows Ova lays him out. Mack rolls Neo in the ring, then Whitney slides in and lifts up Neo to deliver Southern Pride and soon pins, 1.............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, Whitney Marret and Julie, the Sexy Sensual Sweeties!

"X" plays over the pa as Mack slides in the ring and lifts up Whitney in a big hug. The two then get out of the ring and grab the Tag Titles, then they check on Julie who is still a lil out of it. Ryan is cirled up in pain still. Mack and Whitney lift up Julie holding her up and walk her to the back.

Nick Miller: A hell of a match and a hell of a move we saw from Twizted and Wild, but Mack with that damn superkick is what won this.

Frankie Malone: Hey, Neo and Ryan won with a screwjob, so like you said earlier, a taste of their own medicine.

Nick Miller: Difference is that it was beyond their control last time!

Were in the back inside the Dudley Boyz locker room where D-Von is proudly wearing his new King of the Cage Title and Spike is sitting on a chair with a huge smile. Bubba sits on a bench with a towel around his neck and sweat dripping off him from working out and pumping himself up so much for tonight.

D-Von: Oh my brothers, TESTIFY! Look at that, you see it?

D-Von gets right up to Bubba who stands and they go nose to nose.

D-Von: I won it from Mack, I beat him and you get the chance tonight and Bubba, if you don't, I am gonna kick your ass cause this is it. You do deserve it, you have to beta him, so you get yourself ready and you go win the SEF Championship, do what Spike and I have done, beat Mack for the belt and do it tonight, now is your time!

Bubba just stares intensely into D-Von's eyes, he looks even more motivated after hearing this from his brother.

D-Von: Now excuse me, I need a drink of water cause all this yelling at your fat ass is made my mouth dry.

Bubba: I'm not fat, I'm just big boned and you rmouth is probably dry from puffing some smoke.

D-Von: No, that's for later after you win the belt.

Spike just laughs at the two clowns and D-Von soon leave sthe room as Bubba sits back down. We follow D-Von down the hall wher ehe makes his way to a table with a washtub of ice that has beverages in it. D-Von reaches for it, but we soon see a toaster fly right into the back of his head sending D-Von staggering. He turns and gets caught in the gut with a shopping cart full of weapons. New Jack rushes over grabbing a cane from the cart and lights up D-Von with it, then nails a russian leg sweep sending D-Von backwards into a soda machine. Jack gets up and grabs a vcr smashing it over D-Von's head, then grabs a potted plant smashing that over his head. New Jack grabs a sickle now, but we see security rush down the hall and pull New Jack back stopping this beatdown from escalating anymore.

Nick Miller: Good god, new Jack is back and targeting D-Von Dudley.

Frankie Malone: Its no secret that New Jack hates all Dudleyz.

Brittany Fox: Ladies and Gentleman unfortunately due to an injury at the Gym, Clint Clinton will be unable to compete in this next match.

Frankie Malone: Damn it! He woulda made a better International Champ than either of the other two clowns!

Nick Miller: You don't know what you're talking about. Clint had promise but Orton's really made a name for himself in his own right. And Crash has been impressive since he started showing up.

The bell rings.

Brittany Fox: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and it's for the SEF International Championship!

Smoke engulfs the stage entrance with orange lights flashing rhythmically. 'Keep It In The Family' by Anthrax starts to play as Crash walks with a purpose to the backside of the ring.

Brittany Fox: Introducing the Challenger from the Redhook Section of Brooklyn, New York weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds....Crash!!!

Getting in the ring Crash raises his arms to only a few cheers from the crowd as they don't know enough to judge whether they like him or not yet.

Nick Miller: Fans this is Crash's second Title Match in his short SEF Career, how about that eh? Could this be the Shot that pays off?

Frankie Malone: This would be where I put the guy down but uh...I don't like either guy so I ain't putting one over the other.

The lights go out and the females scream excitedly in anticipation of the arrival of Chris Orton. The Microtron begins to show Chris' Entrance video as the opening bars of 'The Way I Am' by Eminem start. Fireworks shoot up from the stage. The first verse of the song begins and Chris Orton himself appears, posing. Orton gets a lot more cheers and screams from the ladies, mixed in with the boos of jealous men.

Brittany Fox: And introducing the International Champion from St. Louis, Missouri...Chris Orton!!!

The Champ gets in the ring and highlights his well built chest to please the ladies some more. All the while, Crash is staring a hole in his back. Referee Joe Dumar takes the Belt from Orton and shows it to Crash, then the crowd. The bells rings and Orton goes nose to nose with Crash complaining about his suggestive remarks regarding his sexuality. Orton bitch slaps Crash who fires back with a hard punch that staggers the Champion. Soon both are slugging it out back and forth until Crash ducks a punch, hitting a Saido Suplex. Orton is folded up by it then Crash drops an elbow. He covers for a one count and then locks in a Body Scissors. When he tries to add a Rear Naked Choke it's elbowed out of. The grip of the legs break and both start to get up. Crash takes out Orton's legs punching furiously until the Ref backs him off for too many closed fists. He goes to approach Orton again who rocks him with a European Uppercut followed by another. He follows up with a Dropkick on the button. He poses as Crash rolls out of the ring. Orton leaves it to go after him only to get thrown into the barricade. Crash kicks at his shoulder and ribs. He drives Orton face first into the steps, rolling him back in for a two count. Crash looks a little frustrated and kicks at Orton's shoulder again. He looks for an Overhead Throw which is somehow countered into a DDT. The Referee performs a ten count with both up at seven. Orton throws punches whipping Crash to the ropes hitting a Clothesline. He pulls Crash up hitting that Unorthodox Neckbreaker followed by a Flying kneedrop. He sets up Crash for the Sexy Slam. It gets reversed into a Standing Falling Stares which wrenches back on the sholder and starts to choke him out. Quickly thinking Orton backs Crash backwards into a buckle. He lifts Crash up onto the turnbuckle and hits him with another Uppercut followed by a top rope Sexy Drive for the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still International Champion...Chris Orton!!!

Orton celebrates getting out of the ring with his Title on his shoulder and his arms out. Crash gets to his hands and knees, looking irritated that he lost.

Nick Miller: A very good match by two hungry young men here, Crash proved he will make it here, just a matter of time befor ehe gets some gold.

Frankie Malone: Too bad Clinton injured himself, I was looking forward to seeing him kick both their asses.

We go backstage now and find Bubba Ray Dudley grabbing a bottle of water from a washtub of ice, same spot New Jack attacked his brother. Bubba walks a bit down the hall, but as he passes a soda machine we see Shane Mack leaning against it and Bubba just stops a lil past him, he knows who it is, but doesn't look. Mack smirks and stays leaned against the machine.

D-Mack: Not much longer to go now is it, not much longer at all till we meet again, but what's wrong with you, why can't ya go gace to face?

Mack is now right behind Bubba who slowly turns and the two are nose to nose now.

D-Mack: Well, watcha gonna do?

Bubba: You'll see in the ring.

D-Mack: Why don't ya-

Mack is cut off when a toaster comes flying over their heads and smashes against the wall. They both look at it, then turn and New Jack tackles Mack into the wall now. Mack starts pounding on his back now and Bubba seeking revenge for D-Von grabs Jack and slams him into the soda machine. Mack sends a kick to Bubba's knee, then hammers him with punches. he turns to Jack punching him, but Bubba grabs him in a full nelson now and Jack starts nailing some shots to Mack's gut. Security soon runs down the hall and Skull is with them now. They get the three men seperated and drag them all off.

Nick Miller: man, an intense staredown between Mack and Bubba, but New Jack making his presence felt again, apparently he is back in SEF.

Frankie Malone: He best watch his ass against Mack or he'll wind up out of SEF, again!

Brittany Fox: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is scheduled for one fall and is the final round in the King of the Ring tournament. Introducing first from Los Angelos California, she weighs in at 135 pounds, Julie!

"Suicide Solution" by Ozzy Osbourne hits the pa and out runs Julie on stage looking a lil sore, but still rocking on and looking focused. The fans give a mixed reaction to her and Julie just heads down the ramp and soon slides in the ring leaping to the ropes raising her amr sin the air with the rock on gesture. As she hops down the fans hush as we hear "System" by Linkin Park.

Brittany Fox: And her opponent being accompanied by Shane Mack, she weighs 145 pounds and is from right here in Kentucky, Whitney Marret!

The crowd comes unglued again for Whitney who walks out looking confident, a lil sore from earlier and Mack is with her. The two head down the ramp and Whitney high fives fans, then at ringside she kisses Mack and soon steps into the ring. She undoes her Tag Titles and hands it out to Mack, then stretches some. Julie moves to the middle of the ring and then Whitney does and the two shake hands as we know the friendship they have.

Nick Miller: This is gonna be a good solid wrestling match for sure.

The bell has rung and the two women lock up and struggle for power. Julie a bit taller appears to have it, but Whitney turns her into a corner at the last second. The ref breaks them and they do so cleanly. Whitney grans Julie's arm whipping her across the ring and follows her clotheslining Julie into the opposite corner. Whitney pulls Julie out and looks for a suplex, but Julie hooks her leg blocking it and lifts up Whitney for a suplex, but slams her down facefirst. Julie runs the ropes and comes back with a senton splash to Whitney's back. She gets up and lifts up Whitney hammering her against the ropes, then whips her across the ring and looks for a back body drop. Whitney stops short and kicks her in the head, then charges for a clotheslines. Julie ducks it and turns leapfrogging Whitney, then turns back looking to grab her for a hiptoss, but Whitney hops over a bit and hiptosses Julie. She bends down grabbing her arm, but Julie kicks her feet sending Whitney to her back, then Julie nips up to her feet as Whitney rolls up as well and they stare each other down while the crowd cheers them on.

Nick Miller: These women know each other almost too well, but it makes for a great match.

Frankie Malone: Well no shit, their the dominant divas of SEF.

The women move into another lock up, but Julie buries a knee into Whitney's stomach, then clubs her in the back and lifts her up a lil then slams Whitney stomach first across her knee. Julie turns her over and covers, 1.......2..kickout! She pulls up Whitney and whips her to the ropes, then leaps up for a dropkick, but Whitney stops short letting her fall. She grabs Julie's legs and quickly turns her into a spinning toe hold applying pressure before locking her in a figure four.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Whitney with a figure four on Julie, not often she has done this.

Frankie Malone: These girls gotta mix it up against each other.

Julie sits up screaming in pain and tries crawling backwards on her fists. Whitney holds on to her foot keeping her locked in tight, Julie screams and raises a hand up as if to slap the mat, but just pounds her fist into the canvas and she starts turning to her right. Whitney turns to her right which is the opposite way to keep herself in control, but Julie gets almost to her stomach and she suddenly whips her body back to her left using Whitney's force to roll them over on their stomachs. Whitney screams in pain now as Julie arches back to apply pressure. Whitney manages to roll over and into the ropes causing the ref to pull their legs apart. Julie kicks away and grabs the ropes pulling herself up as Whitney gets up and turns around as well. Julie charges over and leaps up wrapping her legs around Whitney's head nailing a hurricanrana and into a pin, 1......2....kickout! Both women roll up to their feet and Julie looks for a clothesline, but Whitney ducks and comes off the ropes with a cross body taking Julie down. Julie rolls over though and on to her feet, backs up a corner and gets on the top rope, then leaps off with a shooting star press. Whitney rolls away at the last second and Julie collides with the canvas, then Whitney gets up and nails a short dropkick to Julie's face.

Nick Miller: A missed shooting star, that could have won it had Julie hit it.

Whitney lifts up Julie and hammers her with elbows, then nails a snap suplex and climbs the ropes leaping off with a moonsault into a pin, 1.........2.......kickout! Whitney kneels up and grabs Julie's head hammering away with punches now, then she gets up lifting Julie up and sends her to the ropes. Whitney looks for a powerslam, but Julie flips through to her feet and hiptosses Whitney down. She runs the ropes and looks for a short dropkick, but Whitney rolls out of the way and Julie slides out of the ring. Whitney gets up and runs at her, then drops down hitting a baseball slide dropkick on her knocking Julie into the rail. Whitney comes out and lifts up Julie sending her against the the steel steps leaning into them, then charges her, but Julie manages to backdrop Whitney over the steps to the floor.

Nick Miller: Oh god that had to hurt.

Frankie Malone: Only these women will go this far to win.

Julie rolls in the ring breaking the ref's count, then rolls out on the side where Whitney is and pulls her up. She rolls Whitney into the ring, then slides in and lifts her up looking for a powerbomb. Whitney tries blocking it and backdropping her, but Julie pounds on her back and lifts her up though Whitney blocks again and counters with a hurricanrana. Both women roll up to their feet and start swinging punches at one another going back and forth. Julie gouges Whitney's eye, then whips her to the ropes and leaps up nailing a dropkick on her. She pulls up Whitney and looks for a suplex, but Whitney slips down behind her and shoves Julie to the ropes. Julie snaps back looking for a superkick, but Whitney ducks it and nails a spinning kick on Julie knocking her down. Whitney pulls up Julie and hooks her amrs attempting Southern Pride, but Julie fights out and twists around dropping Whitney with a ddt. Julie climbs up top now and gets steadied, Whitney is up and dazed, so Julie leaps off with her Spiked Super Sault, but as she comes down she wraps her legs around Whitney's body and locks her in the Southern Sleeper!

Nick Miller: Oh my god, Julie has Whitney in her own move, this could be interesting.

Frankie Malone: I don't know, I doubt Whitney will tap, she can't.

Whitney flails her arms around and tries reaching back to claw at Julie who keeps her locked in tight. Whitney tries pulling down and getting her head free, but to no avail and she now starts rolling her body rocking side to side. Julie squeezes tight with her legs and Whitney now digs her nails in to her legs making Julie scream. Whitney lets go and rolls over and end sup backing Julie into the ropes. The ref orders it broke and Whitney rolls away now, but Julie gets up and runs towards her. Whitney bolts up and catches Julie with a spinebuster, then she climbs up top and flies off with a frog splash into a pin, 1.........2......kickout! Whitney gets up and pulls up Julie whipping her to the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but Julie ducks and whips around grabbing her for a sleeper, but nails the Dirty Drop. Julie is out of it a lil, but her arm lays on Whitney when they fell and the ref counts, 1.........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and this years first ever Queen of the Ring, Julie!

The crowd cheers somewhat since it was clean, but some boos are heard and also heard is "Suicide Solution". Julie's hand is raised as she pulls herself into a sitting position. Whitney rolls to the ropes as Mack comes in the ring helping her up. Whitney pulls away and reaches down helping Julie up, then raises her hand up in the air and hugs Julie.

Nick Miller: Wow, an awesome match and what a show of respect, normally they are two hated women, but they are great wrestlers no matter what.

Frankie Malone: Well duh, these two tore down the house.

Mack and Whitney each raise Julie's arms, then all three head to the back. Backstage we see Michael McMoney and soon we see Mack, Whitney, and Julie all walk back to him. He gives his congrats to the girls, but then we see Sly walk over with a title tucked under his arm and he looks at Julie.

Sly: Nice job, actually, nice job to both you ladies, you proved why I am glad to have you in SEF. For you Julie I have something that every other tournament winner has received. This year though it is being brought into SEF as an active title, the King of the Ring Title.

Sly holds out the title under his arm revealing the front to Julie, Mack knowing what it looks he indicates by not being impressed.

Sly: Your not the first champ as I said, every other winner has held it, but this year were doing it differemt amd bring the belt to television. Now you don't have to defend the title ever if ya don't want, but if you do, your win tonight is never on the line, only this belt. Should you lose it you don't lose the honor of being this years winner.

Julie: I understand you, I'm not some dumb blonde like that Crystal chick we had in here!

Everyone laughs, even Sly who just walks off now and all of IX celebrate for Julie. Mack sends them off though and turns back ready for the main event, then we show a split screen with Bubba on one side walking down a hall looking ready as ever, more focused, more intense than ever.

Nick Miller: Interesting title Julie just received and interesting historical facts by Sly, but how about the look on Bubba's face, man is he ready!

Frankie Malone: He better be ready, ready to get his ass kicked one more time!

We see several tables laying around the ring now and bottles of lighter fluid as well, its definitely time for our main event.

Brittany Fox: The following match is our main event scheduled to be a flaming tables match for the SEF Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, he weighs 290 pounds and hails from Dudleyville, Bubba Ray Dudley!

A missile drops down on the stage and then "Bombfall" comes over the pa as Bubba stomps out flashing the 3D sign and the fans cheer him on. He heads down the ramp high fiving them and getting pats on the back, then Bubba rolls in the ring and stands up just staring to the back. His music fades and we hear "Cocky" by Kid Rock start up.

Brittany Fox: And now his opponent, weighing 210 pounds, from Detroit Michigan, he is the SEF Champion, Shane Mack!

Out steps Mack on the stage getting quite a good reaction, a mixed one. He just looks around, then says fuck it and does some dancing and taunting down the ramp. he high fives some fans, but teases others, flirst with the ladies and soon Mack rolls in the ring. He does the usual pose and a couple crotch chops, then undoes his title and hands it to the ref who holds it up before handing it off. Mack and Bubba now step to the center of the ring as the bell rings and they just stare one another down.

Nick Miller: Oh man is this gonna be great.

Frankie Malone: Yea, Mack is in it!

The two men just continue staring at each other, their eyes fixated on the other, then Mack grins and motions whats up to Bubba who brings his hand up for a punch. Mack is able to dodge and he nails a quick kick to Bubba's ribs knocking him a lil sideways. Mack backs up and mocks a ninja almost, laughs and does a crotch chop. Bubba charges with a clothesline, but Mack ducks it and comes off the ropes with a cross body. Bubba is ready though and is able to catch him, turns Mack for a scoop slam, but run him backfirst into the corner. Bubba ties up Mack's feet under the top turnbuckle, then kicks at his ribs. Bubba rolls from the ring and grabs a chair, then slides and walks over slamming the chair into Mack's face. Bubba leans the chair against his head now, then backs up and charges in with a baseball slide dropkick bashing the chair against Mack's head.

Nick Miller: Damn, Bubba is intent to kill Mack and who can blame him.

Frankie Malone: Everyone wants to kill Mack cause he is better than everyone, but no one will do it.

Bubba gets up and tosses the chair away, we see Mack bleeding fairly bad now and Bubba gets him unhooked, then pulls him up hitting a suplex. Bubba rolls from the ring and out at the side of the ring with just a guard rail. he pulls up a table and sets it up right there, then grabs a bottle of fluid and starts squirting some on. Mack is up though and he comes running to the ropes, leaps over with a somersault and hooks Bubba for a bulldog driving his head down through table smashing it.

Nick Miller: Oh my god that was crazy.

Frankie Malone: But effective and Bubba is on his way to another loss.

Mack is laying with his feet up against the guard rail, but he manages to roll backwards and push himself up to his feet. He wipes some blood from his eyes and grabs a table sliding it in the ring, then picks up Bubba rolling him in. Mack tosses in a bottle of fluid, then grabs another table setting it up and another setting it next to the other and touching it. He sets another up the same way and another and he does this a few more times eventually getting around in front of the commentators table with all the tables touching.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Mack doing.

He sees Bubba getting up, so Mack grabs the SEF Title and rolls in the ring. he gets behind Bubba and waits for it, then charges looking to nail him. Bubba ducks in time and starts hammering Mack with some classic punches of his. Bubba does his flip flip fly ending with the elbow to the head knocking Mack down and grabs his nuts now before dropping a hammerlock to Mack's gut. Bubba gets up and lifts up Mack delivering a powerbomb to him. He then sets the table up in the middle of the ring and grabs the fluid squirting it all over the table. Bubba really douses it, then drops the bottle and turns, but right into Da Shows Ova and he falls flat on his back. Mack stumbles, but smirks and suddenly drops rolling out of the ring. He goes back to setting up tables in a line touching each other.

Nick Miller: What the hell, Makc is back at this yet he has Bubba down.

Frankie Malone: Ok, this is crazy, what the hell is he thinking?

Mack keeps going around the ring setting up all the tables to touch each other. He gets around by the ramp and just keeps going, Bubba is starting to come to now. Mack sees it and hurries up as fast as he can. he gets around the last corner of the ring and soon gets the last table set up, so a ring of tables surrounds the ring. Mack is on the inside and he grabs two bottle of fluid, then opens both and turns one upside down squirting it on a table. He walks round the ring and turns the other upside down to dousing all the tables it seems. He stops on the other side of the ring and grabs two fresh bottles doing the same thing all they way back to where he started. Bubba has pulled himself into a corner now as Mack now rolls inside the ring and stands up. He digs a plain silver zippo out of his tights, smirks and sparks it up, then tosse sit out on a table and a ring of fire soon forms around the ring.

Nick Mille: Oh god, this isn't good, oh no.

Frankie Malone: You kidding, this is awesome!

Bubba looks around him, then charges Mack for a clothesline, but he ducks and starts hammering Bubba with punches. He nails a european uppercut, then pulls Bubba down and delivers a piledriver. Mack grabs the bottle of fluid in the ring and douses the table in the ring, then squirts some out on the tables keeping the ring of fire blazing. He tosses down the bottle, then pulls up Bubba looking for a powerbomb through the table. Bubba fights it and keeps grounded, then backdrops Mack through the table. Bubba pulls himself up with the ropes, then pulls up Mack and walks him to the ropes. He thinks for a second, then walks him to a corner and lifts him up top. Bubba climbs up now and looks for a powerbomb, looks like he is gonna send Mack through the tables. Mack hooks his leg in the ropes and fights out of the position, then hammers Bubba down to the mat. Mack stands up on the ropes and flies off with the Mack Attack, then pops up going a lil bit crazy. Bubba starts pulling himself up and Mack does a lil stomp dance, then looks for Da Shows Ova, but Bubba ducks and Mack gets hung up on the top rope. Bubba charges over for a clothesline, but Mack ducks under him and flies off the ropes. He grabs Bubba's arm sending him into a corner, then charges him for a splash. Bubba ducks down and as Mack flies over he bolts up sending mack flipping high over the ringpost and coming crashing down facefirst through the ring of fire, through one of the tables. When he hits Mack bounces up and leans back against the guard rail convulsing.

Nick Miller: OH MY GAWD!!!!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Heavyweight Champion, Bubba Ray Dudley!!!!!!!!

"Bombfall" kicks in and blasts ove rthe pa as Bubba who is on his knees now just stares up in shock, he looks more in a trance than what tables do. The ref picks up the SEF Tilte and raises Bubba's hand, then hands him the title and slides out to check on Mack as some of the ring crew is putting out the fire. Bubba lets the title fall in his hand in front of him and he just stares at it.

Nick Miller: Bubba did it, he finally did it, after busting his ass over four years he accomplished a dream, he is the SEF Champion.

Frankie Malone: Mack had it won earlier, but he had to make that ring of fire. Bubba best realize he got lucky Mack wanted to go longer.

Nick Miller: He never got lucky, he busted his ass!

D-Von has ran down and kneels in front of his brother waving a hand and slapping Bubba, but it don't work. Spike has hobbled down and and rolls in just staring at Bubba. D-Von slaps him more and Bubba snaps, grabs his brother and stares intensely, then smirks and the two stand. Bubba grabs D-Von in a bearhug holding him tight, so much that D-Von looks out of breath. Bubba lifts up his newly won title and nods to Spike, then turns and hops on a corner thrusting it in the air while pointing to the crowd and mouthing, "This is for you" to the fans. The music changes to the theme of the night, "Demon Speeding" by Rob Zombie and officials have helped Mack up who shoves them away and staggers to the back. D-Von grabs Bubba off the ropes and holds him on his shoulders now, fakes a collapse getting a laugh outta Spike. Bubba rubs D-Von's head and raises up the title as Spike just watches on and the fans cheer like crazy and Over The Edge soon comes to a close.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF