sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Living Dangerously {11/26/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 01:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 26th, 2006

So we open up inside the US Celluar Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and we hear "Bad Religion" by Godsmack come over the pa and it picks up into a song a bit as we roam around the packed crowd. The fans are screaming and cheering for tonights event.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to-

FED: Shut up Nicky, this is my cue, this is my show, its named after me! Tonight is Living Dangerously, SEF's November pay per view and it was originally suopposed to be Mesa in the main event against Daddy Mack, but Mesa was screwed over and left, so tonight we settle for McMoney finally destroying Chris Orton, but also we see Destruction take out this lil duo called The Westsiders, a rehashed shitty version of Da Gangstas who also sucked ass!

Nick Miller: Well my partner is very emotional apparently, you can tell his feelings on certain people around here. Those matches he spoke of out to be good, especially Orton and McMoney, Barbed Wire Hell, first ever in SEF and for the SEF Title. We also see Whitney challenging Neo for International Title in a hardcore match and with both of their history in hardcore matches this one could rival the main event in terms of brutality.

FED: Nothing will compare to what McMoney does to Orton, you'll see, everyone will see!

Nick Miller: Your hardcore on McMoney I see, hmm, well anyways, Women's Title is on the line and we got Crystal Sweet the rookie trying to prove herself in the big leagues against Victoria, a steel cage, it outta be good.

FED: I don't know, Vickie is hot and well Crystal is ok, I could care less unless they strip to nothing.

Nick Miller: I see your feelings are the same there. My feeling is that tonight will be another event to be remembered just like all the others SEF has given us, so lets get on with the show.

"Cowboys From Hell" is soon heard coming over the pa and the crowd is cheering as they know who is on their way out.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF Tag Team Titles! Introducing first at a combined weight of 630 pounds, they are The Westsiders, Nick Torres and Troy Storms!

And we soon see the two men come walking out, Torres moving around a lil while Storms just walks dominant like down the aisle. They get to ringside and Torres heads up the steps while Storms stands in front of the ropes looking to reach up them. We suddenly see Thrash and Slash come running down the aisle and clobber Storms in the back, then ram into the ringpost. Torres looks to climbs out of the ring, but he is smacked in the back by a chair swung by Matt Matlock. He now drops the chair and pulls Torres around nailing Animal Instincts on it, then exits the ring.

Nick Miller: What the hell, Destruction jumps Storms before the match and Matlock intereferes, this isn't a very good start to the show.

FED: I like it and its my show!

Nick Miller: You would!

Thrash and Slash lift up Storms nailing a double spinebuster on the floor, then they roll in the ring. Thrash pulls Torres across his knee as Slash gets on the second rope and flies off delivering Total Destruction. The two men stand tall now as "Iron Man" plays over the pa.

Nick Miller: That was a bogus match. Here it looked like Destruction had met their match and they had to jump their opponents early, plus Matlock interefering, what a screwjob.

FED: Oh shut up, had it gone as a regular match Destruction would have dominated!

Nick Miller: Then why didn't they let it go and prove they could?

FED: They don't have to!

We cut to the back now where we find Matlock talking with some local wrestlers it looks like, he is bragging himself up and gloating over what he just did when Sly comes up to him and waves the other guys off. Matlock just smirks and crosses his arms.

Matlock: Hey boss, ya come to congratulate me on a job well done out there?!

Matt grins big and acts cocky.

Sly: Yea, sure, whatever you think Matt. I actually wanted to tell ya that since ya want to get in the ring with Torres so bad and obviously its probably due to revenge for him kicking your ass, well then next month at our pay per view it will be you and him one on one.

Matlock: That's it, so what if he cheats again and besides, its pay per view, that's it, damn that sucks!

Sly: Well I figured its only you, having it suck would truly fit you to a tee!

Matt just arches his eyebrow now as Sly smirks.

Sly: So ya want something bigger, something with probably no rules, something to settle a score, ok, but all your getting is a no dq stip and well maybe the winner gets a shot at a title, just not sure which one yet.

Matlock: How about the heavyweight title, I am the uncrowned champ ya know, I was scr-

Just then Matt is pulled around face to face with Daddy Mack, whoa, where the hell did he come from so quick? Mack just cocks his head, then laughs and throws an arm around Matt and the two face Sly now.

D-Mack: Yea Sly, make it for a crack at the SEF Title, c'mon man, Matlock des-, well no, but he has ear-, well no he hasn't done that either. He is after all a form- well no he's not, but he is one of the top- no he isn't that either...........hmmmm.

Mack rubs his chin now.

Matlock: Do you have a point or you just rambling on like usual!?

D-Mack: Nah, just rambling man, for some reason when talking about you I seem to do that, spew bullshit, don't know why though?

Mack just grins cheesily.

Matlock: Whatever, look Sly, heavyweight title, yes or no?

D-Mack: No!

Matlock: Ahhhhh, shut up Mack!

Mack just smiles.

Sly: Like I originally said we'll see which title, maybe it won't be a shot at anything, I'll inform you and Torres of that at a later date, for now, consider the case closed!

Sly walks off now as Matlock balls up his fists, his head turns watching Sly go and anger is in his eyes, then he sees Mack still next to him with a big ol' grin.

Matlock: What the fuck do you want?

D-Mack: That's a good question, what the fuck do I want?

Mack holds an arm on his chest and raises his other hand up to his chin appearing to think heavily on that as Matt just looks like he is gonna explode and storms off now. Mack just shrugs now.

D-Mack: What was I doing here again, hmm, ah well, maybe I'll go get ready for my match!

Mack heads off down the hall and skips a lil bit, what the fuck?

Nick Miller: Interesting segment there with Mack, but a nice match made between Nick Torres and Matt Matlock for next months pay per view.

FED: Yea, no dq, possible title shot on the line, but why did Mack say he was gonna get ready for his match, what the hell is he on?

Nick Miller: Good question!

"Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a hardcore match scheduled for one fall and it is for the SEF International Title. Introducing first from Owensboro Kentucky, she weighs 145 pounds, Whitney Marret!

She then makes her way to the ring and climbs the steel steps. Once inside the ring, she goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air. Whitney runs the ropes a lil warming up for her match. "Revenge" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds and is the SEF International Champion, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Neo climbs the ropes and taunts, then he hops down and rips off his title raising it in the air. He hands it to the ref who holds it up, then hands it to ringside and the bell rings. Whitney rushes over for a clothesline, but stops and kicks Neo in the gut lurching him forward. She then grabs him in a headlock and runs a lil nailing a bulldog.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Whitney with a slight fake out on Neo and puts him down.

Whitney has Neo up and in a corner where she nails some chops on him, then climbs up on the second rope looking to nail some punches. Neo lifts her up and runs out slamming her down with a spinebuster. He rolls to the ropes and pulls himself up, Whitney getting up and rushing him, but Neo drops down pulling the top rope down. Whitney ends up going over it and to the floor, Neo rolling out and lifting her up and leaning her against the commentators table. He rams her head into the table a few times and leaves her lay there, then goes over and grabs a chair, turns and swings it, but Whitney pushes herself off the table at the last second. The chair smacks the table and Neo drop it from the ricochet effect.

Nick Miller: Neo almost beheaded Whitney, but she was too aware of her surroundings I guess.

Whitney rushes Neo with some punches, knee Neo in his gut, then slams his head into the steel steps and rolls him in the ring. She reaches under the ring grabbing a couple trash cans and throws them in, then pulls a table out sliding that in and she turns back grabbing the chair off the table. Whitney slides in the ring with it and gets to her feet, taps the chair on the mat and Neo stands now, she swings, but he ducks and grabs Whitney from behind dropping her with a reverse ddt.

FED: For claiming hardcore neither have went beyond the rules or limits yet.

Nick Miller: I'm sure they will.

Neo gets up and climbs to the top rope, then leaps off with a corckscrew moonsault. He gets up and sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then grabs a trash can stuffing it in a corner. Neo pulls up Whitney whipping her into the trash can cand catches her staggering out and nails The Slingshot, then pins, 1..............2......kickout!

Nick Miller: First near fall of the match and a close one for Neo.

FED: But not close enough!

Neo rolls out of the ring and looks under it, then pulls a ladder out and lifts it up sliding it into the ring. He climbs in now and stands the ladder up near a corner, then he pulls Whitney up looking to roll her on the table. Whitney lets some elbows go into Neo's gut, then drops him straight down with a ddt. She sits up and looks around, then gets to her feet and grabs the other trash can slamming it over Neo's head. She tosses it down and pulls up Neo hammering him into a corner, then gets him up on the top rope and backs up some. Whitney runs to the corner and grabs the top rope flipping her body upside down grabbing Neo's head and hurricanrana's him down to the mat.

Nick Miller: Nice move by Whitney, this match is looking good so far.

Whitney rolls out of the ring and gets a sledgehammer from under the ring, then rolls back in and stands up raising the sledge up. Neo kneels up and pulls a pizza cutter from his back pocket and quickly runs it across Whitney's stomach slicing her open a lil. She backs up and grabs at her stomach, Neo sprints up swinging the cutter at her, but she gets a foot up kicking him low, then raises the sledge back up and bashes him right in the head. Neo is now cut open open as Whitney drops the sledge, then grabs the chair and lays it on the table.

Nick Miller: Hell of a shot by Whitney with that sledge, but I wonder what she is up to now?

FED: Probably trying to win, maybe so, ya think?!

Whitney pulls Neo up and looks to put him on the table, but eyes the ladder and instead she drag him to it and up the ladder a ways. Whitney gets on the other side and manages to pull Neo up the ladder, gets his body on top of the ladder, then she stands above him some and hooks his arms.

Nick Miller: What is she thinking?

FED: Winning, I think!?

Whitney steps almost off the ladder directing her body to the table and then she pulls Neo off with his arms hooked for her Southern Pride and drops him straight down slamming his head into the chair and crashing him through the table. Whitney rolls away from him holding her ass as the fall even with knowing how to fall hurt a lil. The crowd is going nuts chanting Holy Shit as loud as they can. Whitney pushes the broken table away and covers Neo now, 1..................2..................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF International Champion, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits the pa now and Whitney kneels up raising her arms in the air, the crowd cheering loud and she is handed the title by the ref who helps her up and raises her hand in the air. Whitney holds the title high, then clutches it to her chest and looks as if she has a tear in her eye. She gets out of the ring soon and high fives some fans while still showing off her newly won title.

Nick Miller: Damn, that was a hell of a finish, the Southern Pride off the ladder and through a table, a good match by these two.

FED: Yea, well I guess it was wasn't it, not bad at all.

We go to the back where we find Victoria Kalispell ready for her match, all set to go out to the ring, just waiting calmly backstage, her title around her waist. She has her head down staring to the floor when we see Whitney Marret come to the back still pumped up and holding her newly won title. She sees Vickie and heads over to her.

Whitney: Hey girl, you see that?

Vickie looks knowing its Whitney as she knows her voice and just smiles.

Victoria: Yea, I was watching, great match you had, I hope I can do the same.

Whitney: I'm sure you will, were the best divas in SEF, hell, were two of the best of either gender.

Victoria: Yes we are!

Whitney: That's right, but I'll leave you be now, see you after the show.

Victoria: Later girl.

Whitney hugs Vickie, then walks away as Vickie looks to the curtain focused.

Nick Miller: Whitney and Vickie with some words exchanged, two old friends and tag partners wishing each other well.

FED: Eh, so what, I'd rather see them stripping down and getting it on!

Nick Miller: Geez, you never stop.

We see a steel cage now surrounds the ring, the ring crew just now finished setting it up.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a steel cage match and is for the SEF Women's Title!

The lights go out, and then come back on in all different flashing colors. "Straight out of Line" by God Smack hits, and Crystal Sweet walks out on stage. She looks around the crowd as they boo her. She smirks and then walks down the ramp, making her way to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Coweta County Georgia , she weighs 119 pounds, Crystal Sweet!

She walks up the steel steps, and then walks through the door of the cage. She walks around the ring, listing to the crowd boo her even louder. "Suicide Solution" hits the pa, then we see Vickie come running out on stage and jump up a bit and come down thrusting up the rock on sign.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds and is the SEF Women's Champion, Victoria Kalispell!

She heads down the ramp running and jumps on to the steel steps undoing her title and lets it drop. Vickie then jumps into the ring through the cage door and jumps up on the ropes banging her head to the music while flashing the rock on sign more. She jumps off them and throws her arms up, but Crystal meets her with a kick to the stomach and plants Vickie with a ddt.

Nick Miller: Crystal jumping Vickie early on getting this match started quickly.

FED: Its what ya do if ya wanna win.

Crystal pulls Vickie up and runs her into the turnbuckles, then looks to bash her face into the steel, but Vickie elbows Crystal in the stomach and whips her to the ropes. Crystal comes off them and ducks a clothesline, then whips around and pulls Vickie around, then kicks at her, but Vickie grabs her foot. Crystal looks for an enziguri, but Vickie grabs her other foot too and then drops backwards slingshotting Crystal up and over crashing her into the steel cage.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, Crystal just took a hard hit there.

Vickie is up and catches Crystal staggering backwards, then nails a german suplex on her. Vickie gets up and pulls Crystal up elbowing her in the face sending her into a corner. She lifts Crystal on to the top rope and climbs up, then grabs the cage pulls herself up higher, wraps her legs around Crystal's head and hurricanrana's her down to the mat. Vickie gets on her feet now as Crystal rolls up to one knee and holds her head a bit, Vickie charges her nailing a dropkick, then she gets up and rips up Crystal body slamming her. Vickie hits the ropes and bounces off doing a cartwheel into a moonsault on Crystal. Vickie gets up and starts scaling the cage now getting halfway up, she keeps going and grabs the top pulling herself up now.

Nick Miller: Looks like Vickie is close to escaping, but Crystal is getting up, this is gonna be close.

Crystal stumbles up into the ropes and starts franticly up the cage scurry up after Vickie who now sits on top of the cage. Crystal reaches up grabbing Vickie's leg and slams it against the cage, then she climbs up a lil more and tries pulling Vickie down into almost an olympic slam position. Vickie wiggles around and upside down flipping her legs down into a sunset flip and powerbombs Crystal down to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, that was a sick landing by Crystal, what a powerbomb by Vickie.

FED: That's one way to try and get the win.

Vickie is sitting down against the ropes and Crystal just lays spread eagle and about out of it it seems. Vickie gets up and gets on the top rope now flying off with an elbow drop to Crystal's heart, then Vickie rips her up and delivers her Sinful powerbomb laying Crystal in the middle of the ring. Vickie starts up the cage again and this time gets to the top while Crystal just lays there out of it.

Nick Miller: Looks like Vickie has this won, its all over.

FED: Look again!

Vickie stands up on the cage and turns looking down at Crystal, then she does a girly girl wave to the crowd before leaping off into a roll doing a 450 Splash and comes down right on Crystal, but springs up and falls to her back holding her ribs in pain. Crystal just rolls on to her stomach holding it in pain, the crowd is chanting Holy Shit.

Nick Miller: Good god, Vickie is still one crazy woman.

FED: Yea, makes her even hotter if ya ask me!

Vickie is on her knees and rubs her stomach, then gets to her feet and stumbles against the ropes, grabs the cage and pulls herself up scaling it to the top. Crystal manages to roll near the door which the ref opens. Vickie is sitting on the top now and she is on the side of the cage that door is on and she begins climbing down. Crystal crawls up the ropes some and starts to get through them getting her head through the doorway and brings leg through when Vickie leaps through the air dropkicking the cage door sending it swinging into Crystal's head. Vickie falls to the floor, she was like halfway down the cage and Crystal lays in the ring with her head cut open now and her legs in the ropes.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF Women's Champion, Victoria Kalispell!

"Suicide Solution" hits the pa now as Vickie gets her hand raised and is handed the title.

Nick Miller: What a crazy move, but effective kepping Crystal from winning, that's what its all about.

FED: No shit it is!

Vickie gets on her feet and leans against the guard rail clutching her title near her, some fans patting her on the back and she stands up straight thrusting the title in the air. Vickie siles now and heads up the aisle.

Nick Miller: A hell of a match by both women, some crazy moves in this cage match, but next up is another type of cage, but one that just may be a lil bit bloodier, the Barbed Wire Hell!

FED: It will be much more bloodier and brutal, Orton will wish he never came to SEF after tonight!

So we pan to the back now for something to do while the steel cage is torn down and the cell is lowered, plus all th ebarbed wire has to be set into place on the ring. We focus on Michael McMoney standing almost motionless, his title around his waist and a serious look on his face, what is in his mind is unknown as the man is in a situation he has no clue about. Suddenly we see Daddy Mack step quietly up behind him and peer over McMoney's shoulder, then he looks to the left and says something.

D-Mack: Holy twisted tuesdays batman, look, its Mister Fuji!

McMoney looks up and turns his head to Mack cracking a smile it seems, but Mack points to left and McMoney looks, the camera pans over and there stands Mr Fuji, with him are the Tag Champs Destruction. Fuji holds his cane up and grins deviously and we pan back to McMoney who just looks on confused, then looks back at Mack who is not there, but where is he, who the fuck knows, Mack is nuts. McMoney just looks back to the left staring in awe.

Nick Miller: What is going on, Mack points out Fuji to McMoney who appears to not believe him, but we see Fuji and Destruction, why though, what is the meaning of this?

FED: Don't look at me, their part of the DA and I got no idea, I think its some weird joke by Mack, that guy must be really high tonight.

Nick Miller: Well I guess, wouldn't be a first for him would it!?

So we now see the hell in a cell which has barbed wire, the razor sharp kind used on prison walls, and its interwoven into the steel mesh of the cell. The ring is set up like a barbed wire ropes match, has the tangled wire in the corners, the wire wrapped over the ropes so much you can't see the ring ropes and if that's not enough, a ballbat wrapped in barbed wire hangs off each side of the cell.

Brittany Fox: Its now time for our main event of the evening, a Barbed Wire Hell match and its for the SEF Heavyweight Title!

The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits. Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Orton!

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and walks through the cell door, carefully gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. Orton hands his title off to the ref who takes out of the cell. "Replica" hits as the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk as the music really kicks in.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way out, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

He heads through the cell door and gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. The ref takes the SEF Title raising it up, then he hands it to another ref who takes it out of the cell and locks the door, the bell now rings. McMoney and Orton just stand a few feet apart and in what seems a first neither talks trash, just an intense staredown as they step closer getting nose to nose.

Nick Miller: My god this is intense, these two men hate each other, they despise one another, and this match seems perfect to settle the score, but just waht impact will it have on each man, can either survive?

FED: I'm sure they can survive, but they won't be the same, especially Orton!

Neither man moves a muscle, heh, no pun intended, but that was rather funny, anyways. The staredown continues and then BAM, both men throw up their arms into a good ol' collar and elbow lock up, struggle and struggle they go, round and round trying to force the other into the barbed wire, but both knowing full well they can't let that happen. They suddenly shove hard and push each other back, then McMoney shoves Orton and yells at him. Orton shoves him back and looks for a punch, but McMoney ducks it and comes around hammering Orton with punches, then looks for an irish whip, Orton reverses and sends McMoney backfirst into the barbed wire, blood instantly is seen from the small, minor cuts and Orton is on him with a clothesline sending McMoney to the floor. McMoney gets on his knees and starts up to his feet when Orton grabs the top rope launching himself over it and on to McMoney.

Nick Miller: Orton getting McMoney into the barbed wire first and now throwing caution to the wind in a way.

FED: McMoney will come back.

Orton is kneeling over McMoney punching him, then rips him up and slams his head into the cell wall raking his forehead across it slicing him open on the barbed wire. Orton whips McMoney into the steel steps backfirst, then charges him burying a knee into his face. Orton lifts him up and rolls McMoney in the ring, then he grabs a barbed wire bat off the cell and slide sin the ring with it. McMoney is up and Orton gets up looking to ram him in the gut, but McMoney kicks the bat up into Orton's face, then nails a powerful clothesline flattening Orton.

FED: Oh yea, McMoney is coming back, time to see him dominate.

Nick Miller: I don't know about that, but he does have the advantage now.

McMoney picks up the bat now and drives the end of it down into Orton's ribs cutting him open a lil, then he throws it down and pulls up Orton whipping him hard into a corner ripping up Orton's back. Orton falls to his stomach and McMoney stomps over dropping an elbow to his back, then gets to his feet and kicks Orton in the ribs. He pulls him up and lifts Orton for a body slam, but instead drops him ribs first in a backbreaker over his knee, then pushes him to the mat and goes for the pin, 1............2........kickout! McMoney rolls from the ring and reaches under the ring pulling a sledgehammer out, slides in the corner of the ring, then grabs a barbed wire ballbat off the cell and slides in the ring.

Nick Miller: Oh no, McMoney has that sledge in the ring, damn thing could be the deciding factor in this match.

FED: Not could be, it will be!

McMoney stands up and raises the bat up, then crashes it down on Orton's head. McMoney sits Orton up, then rakes the bat up his forehead bringing blood flowing out. McMoney tosses the bat away and rips up Orton hitting a suplex on him, then he backs up to a corner not touching and does a crotch chop. He then steps out and leaps up dropping a knee across Orton's head. McMoney gets up now and gets a cocky grin, then he eyes his sledge and gets a sadistic smirk and walks over picking it up. He holds it up, blood all over him and the crowd is booing. Orton suddenly pops up causing the crowd to cheer and McMoney looks up, then turns swinging the sledge, but Orton sways back and then leaps up dropkicking McMoney back into the corner. Orton pops up and jumps on to the second rope hammering McMoney with the punches, then he leaps up and brings his legs to one side grabbing McMoney's head and delivering a ddt to him.

Nick Miller: Good god, that was a crazy, but probably effective move.

Orton goes for the pin now, 1...........2.........kickout!

FED: A nice move, but not nice enough to get the win.

Orton gets up and looks around, blood stremaing down his face and he grabs the sledgehammer now and squats down a lil. McMoney stumbles up on his feet and Orton charges forward sending the hammer into his gut, then turns and buries it between his eyes laying McMoney out. The crowd is cheering as Orton drops the sledge, then slaps McMoney in the face and gets near a corner kneeling down and raising his hand up.

Nick Miller: Orton is calling for it, the CKO, this may be the end, a new champ for SEF.

McMoney slowly pulls himself to his knees and tries to get his senses about him as he gets to his feet, Orton slowly raises into position, but oh my god, Destruction, Thrash and Slash, they charge down the aisle and ram against the cell door, it stays up, then they each grab a side of it and with brute force they rip it clean off the cell tossing it to the floor. Mr Fuji is behind them now holding the Tag Titles and his cane.

Nick Miller: What is this, what is going on?

Orton catches McMoney with the CKO now and rolls into a pin, 1...........2.........Thrash and Slash both kick Orton right in the head breaking the pin, then they rip him up with all power and BAM, double spinebuster.

Nick Miller: No, this is supposed to be one on one, the cell is supposed to keep anyone else out, what is going on?

Thrash pulls Orton on to his knee as Slash gets on the second rope and leaps off delivering Total Destruction to Orton turning him upside down and inside out. Slash pulls orton up as Thrash helps up McMoney who stumbles, clears his head, then grabs McMonet tucking him down, hooks his arms and nails Greed, then pins him, 1...............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

"Replica" hits the pa now as McMoney can barely stand, but he is helped up by Thrash and Slash. Fuji is now in the ring.

Nick Miller: What is the menaing of this, why did these guys help McMoney, Frankie, you lead Da, why.........Frank?

We see Frank E is up off the table and has a mic in hand.

FED: Raise the cell up, raise it up now!

And well the cell was starting to raise anyways, it slowly goes up and when its above the ring enough Frank grabs the SEF Titles and steps into the ring now. McMoney is up on his own as Destruction stands with Fuji and Frank hands the SEF Title to McMoney, shakes his hand and then raises his hand in the air. The crowd is booing and Frank grins, then raises the mic up.

FED: I started the Dangerous Alliance nearly two months ago and we dominated, but due to some "politics" you could say, Mesa left on his own accord, I however will never leave, I simply found someone else who fit the bill for the DA, a man I have always been behind and supported, the SEF Champ, the real fucking franchise of this business, Michael McMoney!

The crowd boos at this.

FED: In this ring stands the most dangerous alliance in SEF, the start of our new era for the DA, Impact X died weeks ago, but McMoney is just getting started, we are the top of the chain in SEF, no one can touch us, Orton, I dare him to come back for more. Anyone else, you get the same, you don't fuck with the DA or you get TOTAL DESTRUCTION and that is.........

Frank moves the mic over to McMoney who says.

McMoney: .......Money in the Bank!

And we now hear "Bad Religion" play over the pa as Frank raises McMoney's hand in the air, Destruction and Fuji behind them standing tall as the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: My god, McMoney in the DA, now the puzzle is put together, but Orton has to be mad, and despite what Frankie says, Orton will probably seek revenge, we'll see tomorrow on Extreme, take care till then folks and have a goodnight.

"Bad Religion keeps playing as the DA is still in the ring, trash litters it from the booing crowd that is just up in arm almost, near riot level, and the show now comes to an end, we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF