sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

She's BACK(Matt Ward read)

Started by Midnight, September 19, 2011, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

The lights in the whole arena dim to barely a crawl. What You Want by Evanescence begins to play and the mystery woman with the crow mask on comes out from the backstage area. She rubs her hands together and then slowly walk down to the ring, while Runae comes out and follows behind her. Runae ends up the last one to get in the ring and hands the her new muscle the mic. The mystery woman began to speak.

"Matt Ward. Before you go getting all cocky and thinking you matter around here, let me remind you that Bytches Inc. is a threat to you and anyone who steps in our way. You see Matt, you think your going to make Runae the fourth, HA...IN YOUR DREAMS! You will bear witness to the dawn of the era of the HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Us ladies will show every male in this company that we aren't just another pretty face. I am back because I was offered a chance to take whats mine, by any means. If I have to cripple every male in this sport, I will. Matt.....WATCH YOUR BACK!"

The mystery woman reaches up and slowly takes off the crow mask and reveals her true face...the person turns out to be......

MIDNIGHT

Midnight gets back on the mic and continues.

"And Matt, I would pay close attention to Bytches Inc. because we have someone in the group that has been watching you and the other males and let's put it this way..she holds all the careers in her precious hands. Get my drift Matt? (Winks)"

Midnight's music plays and both her and Runae get out of the ring and head towards the back.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF