sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Apocalypse {12/17/06}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 17th, 2006

So its finally upon us and here we are down in the Freeman Coliseum located in San Antonio, Texas. Over the pa we hear "The End" by The Doors start to play as our show comes on the air and soon the camera picks up roaming around the crowd, the screaming, cheering fans going crazy for the start of Apocalypse. We go to ringside and see Nick Miller and next to him is a man in a black suit, black wire framed round sunglasses, and long black hair.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's presentation of our monthly pay per view this December, Apocalypse! Will tonight be the end for Michael McMoney's title reign or can he pull it off like he has for a few months now? That will be answered as will more questions, but before we go on, lets introduce you to my partner for the night. Many of you may remember him, the former president in SEF a couple years back, he's also a former SEF Champ, but he was first known as the mentor for Viper, his name known to many is Fate.

Fate: Good to know you have your facts straight unlike a lot in this business.

Nick Miller: What can I say, I do my research. So tell me, what do you think about tonight's main event?

Fate: Four top wrestlers in top form all with deep desire to be the best, I pick Viper for my hope to win, but as for my prediction, I have none.

Nick Miller: Viper would be a good pick, but its hard to say, Orton is rising up quick lately, Storms is so huge and McMoney has held on to the title for a while now. He's held it as long as Destruction has held the Tag Titles who are in action tonight against the team of Impact X, Mack and Jeremy Ward.

Fate: That match ought to be quite interesting, a team of powerhouses against the experienced adapatability of Mack, plus his young partners power and willingness to learn.

Nick Miller: We also have the International title on the line in a triple threat, a rematch between Neo and Whitney, but Xanthus interjected himself into the mix securing a spot in the match. There is also the special stip match between the Women's Champ and Crystal Sweet. Should Vickie win the two enver face each other again, but if Crystal wins she gets a title shot.

Fate: And what makes it great is that neither woman wanted the stip, interesting. As for Xanthus, he's off his guard, but he was smart to get involved with Neo and get a title shot.

Nick Miller: That he was. Starting the show will be Matlock and Torres in a no dq match, these two have history, it outta be brutal and its the first match, it begins in just a few moments, so lets get on with the show.

We hear guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, as we see small sparkler like pyros on both sides of the ramp go off. He gets to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope, and heads for one of the far turnbuckles. He raises both arms horizontally as rapid fire pyro ala HBK shoots off inside the ring. He lowers his arms as it subsides, as he gets down and leans on the ropes, talking shit to the fans. He turns and then awaits his opponent. "Regular People" hits the pa and we see Nick come walking out on stage and head down the ramp. He kinda eases his way down in a cool fashion, does some hand gestures and crotch chops, motions his hands sliding as he walks and just grins the whole time.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds, Nick Torres!

He casually walk up the steps, then gets into the ring and gets a lil pumped as he stomps his legs bending down while pointing his thumbs to himself. Nick will soon get up and spread his arms out quickly bringing them down, then starts the match by throwing his toothpick at Matlock. Torres unloads with some right hands, whips Matlock to the ropes and catches him with a powerslam and pins, 1...........2........kickout!

Nick Miller: Wow, near fall so soon by Torres.

Torres is on his feet and rips off his vest, then turns Matt over and chokes him with it a bit. He soon tosses the vest away, then lifts up Matlock a lil locking him in a camel clutch causing Matt to yell in pain.

Nick Miller: I didn't expect this kind of offense from Torres.

Fate: Never expect anything, simply anticipate.

Matt tries fighting up, but Torres lets him go, then stand sup and drops down slamming Matt to the canvas hard. He stands up and lifts his right leg up, then stomps on Matt's hand. Torres pulls up Matlock and sends him to a corner, then backs up and comes charging into the corner. Matlock gets an elbow up stopping Torres, then bolts out with a diving clothesline taking Torres down.

Nick Miller: Matlock finally getting a shot in, maybe he can come back in this match.

Matt starts punching the hell out of Torres, then he rolls out of the ring and shoves the timekeeper down, grabs his chair and rolls in the ring. Matt grins now and holds up the chair ready to swing it. Torres snaps up into a kneeling position and low blows Matt, then stands up and nails a hard european uppercut, grabs the chair and BAM, and Matt just falls to the canvas.

Nick Miller: Matt is down and this one may be over.

Fate: Looks like it doesn't it.

Torres drops the chair, then pulls up Matt and walks him a few feet across the ring, bends him down, then holds his arms out straight while grinning, the crowd cheers. Torres grabs Matt and lifts him up over his head, holds his arms out, then tosses Matt forward dropping him on the chair with the Westsiders Edge.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Torres kneels up and smirks, then moves forward and falls over Matlock hooking his leg, 1...............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Nick Torres!

The crowd cheers more as Torres stands up and "Regular People" plays. He gets his hand raised in the air, then swaggers around in a cocky manner before leaving the ring.

Nick Miller: A win for Torres who dominated most of the match.

Fate: Looks like Matlock is the same as he always has been.

"Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their helmets. Mr. Fuji follows them, as they're pretty well no nonsense.

Brittany Fox: Making their way to the ring accompanied by Mr Fuji, they are the SEF Tag Team Champions, Destruction!

Thrash and Slash hand their titles to Fuji, then they slide in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles, the crowd booing them. We then see a green X flash on the tron and now "X" by System of a Down hits and the crowd cheers like crazy as Daddy Mack comes a strutting with a big grin and he is alone. Mack just heads on down the aisle acting all fine, but we soon see someone come from the crowd and get in the ring behind Destruction.

Nick Miller: Its Jeremy Ward!

Fate: What is he doing?

Ward charges Slash from behind knocking him down with a hard shot to the head, then turns and brawls with Thrash. Ward backs him into the ropes, backs up and charges taking him to the floor with a clothesline. Ward goes over too and both are on their feet and continute throwing punches. Mack is in the ring now and Slash stands up and BAM, Da Shows Ova and down he goes flat on his back, then Mack falls backfirst on Slash, hooks his leg, 1...............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, Daddy Mack and Jeremy Ward!

"X" hits the pa as Mack stands up and the crowd goes nuts. Ward and Thrash are still fighting, so Mack runs to the ropes, then does a dropkick through the ropes to Thrash's head knocking him into the guard rail. Ward bends Thrash down and nails Problem Solved on the floor. Mack has the titles and hands one to him, raises his hand, then the two head to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, a pretty nice win by Mack and Ward, Destruction got jumped early on much like they have liked to operate against other.

Fate: True, they got a taste of their own medicine.

Thrash and Slash are up on the floor with Fuji and all three start heading to the back when we see Frank E Dangerously come walking out pretty fast and looking pissed. He motions Destruction and Fuji to head on back, then Frankie enters the ring and gets a mic.

Nick Miller: I wonder what Frankie wants?

FED: Ok, enough of this, tonight was bullshit, complete bullshit! Destruction has dominated the tag division for months now and suddenly because of a screwjob they have to lose? No, this is not happening, they are not losing the titles, they will be handed the tag titles tonight!

The crowd boos, but then we hear "Back In Black" hit the pa and out walks Sly, the Commissioner. He has a mic in hand and walks down the aisle, rolls in the ring and stands up stepping into Frankie's face.

Sly: Look Frankie, your team lost, deal with it, invoke a rematch clause and get the belts back, but don't ever come out here and demand they get hande back the titles.

FED: Shut up Sly! Destruction is gone, their leaving this fucking company unless you give them back the title sthey never lost!

Sly: I won't give them back the titles even if I could because they did lose, they were pinned one, two, three!

FED: Wait, you don't have that power, then call the fucking owner and I want to hear it from him, I want his word on it cause this bullshit, Destruction got screwed and they are leaving tonight should this call stand.

Sly: You want me to call the owner, fine, I'll do it right here and now in the ring and you'll hear the same answer!

Sly lowers his mic and pulls a cellphone from his trenchcoat he wears, turns it on and hits a speed dial button. We can hear a ringing from Sly's phone, but a ringing is head from the commentators table and Nick looks at Fate confused.

Nick Miller: Is that coming from you?

Fate just looks at Nick with that cold, calm look of his, then he just stands up and pulls a cellphone from his jacket, clicks a button and holds it to his ear and we hear.

Fate: Hello Sly!

Frankie and and Sly are watching Fate who steps into the ring and stands in front of both men, their jaws dropped as Fate pulls his phone down and hangs it up. Sly does the same and just stares, Frankie gets a devious smirk on his face.

FED: So your the fucking owner, well then Fate, give Destruction back their gold, do it now or they walk!

Fate motions Sly to extend his mic, Sly does it and Fate speaks.

Fate: I don't think so, Destruction lost, so if they won't be here because they lost, they can go. Should they change their minds they will then be fired by me, so either way their gone for good. Now then Frankie, get out of the ring and go hope, pray that Fate does not decide to determine whether you stay or go!

The crowd cheers in hopes Frankie will be fired, but Frankie just exits the ring and heads to the back.

Sly: So boss, your here, your unveiled, what do I do now?

Fate: Your still in charge, you run SEF, I got other business to tend with and from time to time I will oversee some things in SEF, so if your worried about being fired, don't worry.

Sly: Ok, well what about a color commentator, you doing that or do I need to find someone?

Fate: Don't worry about that, its petty, besides, you'll have a couple weeks to figure out who you need.

Sly looks kinda confused, but Fate says again not to worry and Sly now exits the ring heading to the back. Fate just walks out of the ring and heads up the aisle now.

Nick Miller: Well, that was interesting, we just found out who the owner of SEF is and yet again I am left alone, not that I don't mind.

"Revenge" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Neo climbs the ropes and taunts. "Wake Up" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips off some fans, does crotch chops to others, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts the crowd like an asshole.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and Neo meets him with a leg drop to the back of his neck. He lifts up X and whips him to a corner, charges him with a splash, then runs out with a bulldog. "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Owensboro Kentucky, she weighs 145 pounds and is the SEF International Champion, Whitney Marret!

She then makes her way to the ring and climbs the steel steps. Neo is punching X against the ropes as Whitney unstraps her title and steps into the ring, but just kinda stays back letting the boys fight each other. Neo backs up and Neo hammers X hard, then backs up and looks for a clothesline. X ducks and backdrops him out to the floor, Whitney comes charging over nails a low dropkick to X's knee bringing him down.

Nick Miller: Whitney finally picking her spot and getting into the action.

Whitney lifts up X and elbows him in the jaw, then nails a snap suplex on him. She sits up and soon gets to her feet, Neo is on his feet and Whitney grabs the ropes pulling herself through them and dropkicks Neo back against the guard rail. She pulls herself back in the ring and kicks X in the head, then rips him up and nails him with a ddt. Whitney climbs up to the top rope and leaps off with a shooting star press and goes for the pin, 1...........2............Neo leaps in and drops an arm across Whitney's back breaking up the fall.

Nick Miller: A near fall broken up, this one was almost over.

Neo nails Whitney in the back again, then lifts her up and whips her into the ropes, jumps up and catches her coming back with a hurricanrana. X is up and grabs Neo from behind nailing a reverse ddt, then goes up top and looks for a Gangsta Splash, but Neo rolls out of the way. X rolls holding his ribs and Whitney is up and kicks him in his ribs, then stomps on his head. Neo is getting up and Whitney rushes him with a kick to his ribs, then lifts him up and shoves to a corner, leaps up and dropkicks him back into it. Neo snaps out of the corner and falls to his face.

Nick Miller: Oooh, sick looking snap to Neo's head.

Whitney is up and X is behind her, grabs her head and falls backwards driving his knees into her back. X gets up pulling Whitney up and whips her to the ropes, follows up for a clothesline knocking her over the ropes. X almost goes over, but Neo pulls him back and rolls him into a pin pulling his tights up and gets a foot on the bottom rope, 1...............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF International Champion, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenge" hits the pa as Neo rolls out to the floor and runs around to the aisle. The ref gets the title and rolls out handing it to Neo who raises it up getting cheered a bit.

Nick Miller: A roll up from nowhere and Neo pick sup the win along with the IN Title, though it was a lil shady on how he did it.

The lights go out, and then come back on in all different flashing colors. "Straight out of Line" by God Smack hits, and Crystal Sweet walks out on stage. She looks around the crowd as they boo her. She smirks and then walks down the ramp, making her way to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Coweta County Georgia , she weighs 119 pounds, Crystal Sweet!

She walks up the steel steps, and then walks up on the apron. She then gets down low, and crawls in the ring. She walks around the ring, listing to the crowd boo her even louder. "Suicide Solution" hits the pa, no one comes out yet, but Vickie is announced anyways.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds and is the SEF Womens Champion, Victoria Kalispell!

Still no one comes out and Crystal looks on with a grin it seems, the crowd growing restless now.

Nick Miller: Where the hell is Vickie at?

We then see the curtain part and Vickie comes out being walked out by Michael McMoney, the crowd booing now. Vickie has blood running down her face and looks to be completely out it as McMoney walks her down the aisle.

Nick Miller: What is this, why is McMoney doing what Crystal claimed she didn't want him to do?

McMoney gets to ringside and rolls Vickie in the ring, the bell rings and Crystal lifts up Vickie and delivers Night Mare, then with a laxxed cover pins her, 1..........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Crystal Sweet!

"Straight Out Of Line" hits now as the crowd boos loud and McMoney come sin the ring with a mic handing it to Crystal, then puts an arm around her.

Crystal Sweet: So you all think I was really going for your good girl image, be nice and have a great match, well no, I came here to succeed, not play to what all of you losers want!

The crowd jeers louder now, McMoney yells at them to shut up, then kisses Crystal telling her its ok.

Crystal Sweet: I had a plan all along because I was not going to let my goal of being the Women's Champion slip away. Now I will succeed in my goal and its not because of any of you, its not because me and Vickie can have a great match, its because I have a man who can dominate any man in this company much like I can do to any woman!

Just then we hear "Always" by Saliva blast over the pa and the crowd goes nuts knowing who it is, then we see Daddy Mack and Whitney Marret come walking out. The duo look sat each other, smiles, then they run to the ring. McMoney and Crystal look eyed and scared as Mack and Whitney enter the ring and pop up to their feet, then start swinging punches at them.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD! Its Mack and Whitney, wow!

Whitney hammers Crystal into a corner as Mack just unloads on McMoney, whips him to the rope and BAM, Da Shows Ova and he is out, but we see Triple V enter the ring in a sneakier way than the others and from behind he clips Mack's knee bringing him down.

Nick Miller: What is Viper doing out here?

Whitney slams Crystal backwards in the corner, then bulldogs her out to the mat, pull sher up and delivers Southern Pride. Viper has Mack up and nails the Unforgiven. Whitney is up and turns to him, Viper rolls to the floor and backs up the aisle grinning at her as Whitney scowls, then tends to Mack!

Nick Miller: That was a rush to say the least. Crystal proclaims her and McMoney as the most dominating couple in SEF, this brings out Mack and Whitney who dominate them, but Viper slips out and downs Mack, then grins at Whitney, crazy!

"The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds, Triple V!

He heads down the aisle, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. He goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. We hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits. Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Orton!

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. "Replica" hits as the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk as the music really kicks in.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way out, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. McMoney hops down and hands his title to the ref who raises it in the air, then hands it to the timekeeper who soon rings the bell.

Nick Miller: Ok, here it is, do or die for McMoney, will it be his end? It sure don't look good, but he's held on this long, lets see if he can continue is reign.

McMoney is in a corner shifting his eyes all over the ring, Storms and Orton stare at him, but keep an eye on Viper who steps towards McMoney, then he suddenly whips out charging at Orton nailing Venom on him which sends Orton rolling out under the ropes to the floor. Storms rushes McMoney who moves out of the corner quickly and syarts hammering Storms. McMoney is thrown around into the corner and Storms nails a back elbow to him, but Viper comes from behind with a double axe handle smash to his back. He and McMoney punch Storms, then whips him to the ropes and look for a double back body drop. Storms stops short and kicks Viper in the gut, clubs McMoney in the back, then clotheslines Viper. He turns and grabs McMoney up for a powerslam, but waks to the corner dropping him facefirst on it, then runs the ropes and comes back with a big boot laying him out.

Nick Miller: Damn, Storms is looking dominant early on.

He goes for a pin on McMoney, 1...........2.........kickout! Viper is up and charges over kicks Storms in the head, then pulls him up nailing a ddt. Orton slides in the ring and stalks Viper, then looks for the CKO, but Viper shoves him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Orton ducks it and comes back for a clothesline, but gets clothesline and both men are down. McMoney is leaning on the ropes and looks at the three men down, then slides out of the ring grabbing a sledgehammer from under the ring. He slides it in a corner, then rolls in the ring. Viper and Orton are up and brawling near the ropes, Storms rushes them with a double clothesline knocking both to the floor, then he turns and McMoney brings the hammer towards him, but Storms manages to get a hand up and catch the head of the hammer in his hand stopping it.

Nick Miller: Good god!

McMoney gulps and tries pulling the hammer back, but Storms yanks on it, then clotheslines McMoney. He breaks the handle of the sledge over his knee, then kicks McMoney in the head, lifts him up between his legs and raises a fist in the air, the crowd cheers. Storms flips McMoney up and nails the Westside Bomb, then drops down pinning him, 1.............2............3!

Nick Miller: My god, McMoney is eliminated first, we will see a new champ tonight, but who will it be?

Viper is reeling on the outside and Orton sends him into a ringpost, then drops him with a ddt on the floor. He rolls in the ring and rushes Storms with punches just unloading with quickness. Storms gets a knee to Orton's gut, then turns him around slamming his head into the turnbuckles. He holds Orton in the corner, then nails a hard chop to his chest, whips Orton across the ring and charges with a big boot nailing Orton in the head.

Nick Miller: Oh god that nearly took Orton's head off!

Viper enters the ring and charges Storms with Venom laying him out, then pins, 1...........2.........kickout! Viper sits up yelling at the ref, then stands and grabs his shirt backing him into a corner. The ref tells to back off, but Viper rears his hand back, but suddenly he is spun around by Orton and given the CKO, then Orton pins, 1...........2............3!

Nick Miller: Orton pinned Viper, my god, he just pinned and eliminated Viper!

Viper is out of the ring now and Storms is getting up as Orton is up and kicks at his legs, then drops an elbow to his back knocking him flat to the mat. Orton climbs to the top rope now and stands straight up, Storms gets up and Orton leaps. He looks for a cross body and hits Storms, but he stays up and holds on to Orton, turns him and nails a powerslam, then pins, 1...........2.........kickout!

Nick Miller: A nice counter by Storms, but only a two count, Orton is tough.

Storms rips up Orton and whips him to the ropes, looks for a big boot, but Orton ducks it and turns quickly nailing a kick to the back of his leg. Orton grabs Storms and pulls him down a modified backbreaker, then floats around locking in a leg grapevine. he reefs on Storms leg, lets go and nails an elbow drop to his knee, then gets up and goes for a sharpshooter. Storms fights it and due to his long legs Orton as trouble, but he kicks at his legs and manages to turn Storms over locking the hold in.

Nick Miller: Orton with the sharpshooter locked in, will Storms tap or not?

Orton sits back and Storms is in pain, the crowd on fire, they like both men, the anticipation is thick. Storms pushes himself up, Orton tries to push back as hard as he can. Storms reaches for the ropes now, but then he plants both fists to the mat right under him and pushes up extending his arms straight and then drops quickly, but pushe sback up powering ou tof the sharpshooter sending Orton across the middle rope..

Nick Miller: My god Storms is so powerful!

Storms tries standing, his leg hurting though and Orton is behind him looking like a stalker. Storms gets up and turns, then CKO, no, Storms lifts Orton way up and drops him to the mat. He stumbles backwards holding his leg, shakes it out a lil, then leans on the ropes looking to recover it seems. Orton gets up and turns, then looks to charge Storms who rushes forward meeting Orton with a hard boot to the face. Storms staggers a lil, then slowly turns and pulls Orton up between his legs, no posing, he just flips Orton up and nails it, the Westside Bomb, then drops on him for the pin, 1...................2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Champion, Troy Storms!

"Drag The Waters" hits the pa now as Storms slowly gets on his feet, the ref hands him the title and raises his arm in the air. The crowd cheers loudly for Storms who has the title held high in one hand, his other hand forming the kliq sign.

Nick Miller: That was a hell of a match and Storms did it, he won the title, he ended the reign of McMoney, after four plus years of trying to reclaim it he actually did it, but now can he keep it, that is other part of the challenge awaiting him.

We see Nick Torres enter the ring now and he grins at Storms, then shakes his hand and raises it in the air.

Nick Miller: A hell of a show altogether, our next show for SEF will not be for a couple weeks I believe, Fate who was revealed as the owner has more to say it now, so lets go to the back and hear it.

Our view goes backstage and we focus on Fate who stands in his black suit, still wearing black, round sunglasses and no emotion on his face, his arms crossed.

Fate: For years I never had much of a hand in SEF, only a brief stint as the "president". I hired hands to run the company on air, I still have Sly as I have other business to do, but I do have on thing I must announce live. For the past four and a half some years we have been with the MSN Network and well we started with a good deal, this network has changed and does not fit with the style SEF is supposed to be. They limit us, hold us back, last week they tried to tone us down and make us change by cancelling our slot for Extreme, so this is our last show of the year, but also our last show on MSN! On January the 8th of next year SEF will be moving to a new network, a network that is only a few months old. This network will allow us to do anything, to say anything, its called the Independent Wrestling Channel and its like the Independent Film Channel only its for wrestling naturally. So to all you higher ups in MSN, to Bill Gates himself, you can no longer control SEF, you will not determine what we do, only Fate can determine how SEF operates!

Fate is silent now, his face showing no emotion still, the show nowcomes to an end fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF