sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight run in with Princess of Darkness

Started by Midnight, September 20, 2011, 09:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was walking the hallway when she turns the corner to see Alexandra Callaway. Midnight stops and both of them meet eye to eye. They stare down for a bit before Midnight backs up a slight bit. She speaks.

"Lexi..."

"Midnight.."

"Looks like you looking good these days."

"I was going to say the same thing Mid. So you with that loser ex hubby?"

"I sent his faggot ass to prison. Let just say his ass is fucking bubba right now."

"I see. So I assume your not some lame ass vampire now."

"After finding out that the last few years of my life was a lie and I was drugged..what you think?"

TBC BY LEXI

HardcoreQueen

OOC: Just a makeshift banner for now.  New one coming soon.
TBC: Middy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandra looked up at Midnight.  These two had quite the storied history.  They were partners and then enemies.  You could cut the tension with a sword when these two stood face to face.  Midnight towered over Alexandra, but Alexandra made her prescence known all the same.  She didn't back down, to take a step back, she just stood there looking up at her.

Alexandra:
Well it's nice to see that you really do have a brain up there.

Midnight:
What's that supposed to mean?

Alexandra:
Well just the thought that my aunt would let herself be used in such a way, it made me ill.

Alexandra looked up at the taller woman, running her fingers through her hair.

Midnight

As Lexi ran her fingers through Midnight's long hair, Midnight spoke back

"I tried to get away from him, but being drugged and made to believe I was this vampire was not easy to break away. He had that charm and I could stop. If I hadn't got the letter from some unknown woman..then I would be still with him."

Lexi stopped stroking her aunt's hair. She then confessed something no one knew of her.

"It was I Aunt Midnight. I exposed Ravyn to save you. I had to save you from that thing..that abuse beast. You was suffering and I was livid. You refused to listen to me in other ways so I did the letter and gave you the truth. I am sorry."

TBC BY LEXI

HardcoreQueen

OOC: Just a makeshift banner for now.  New one coming soon.
TBC: Middy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandra and Midnight sat there in silence for a bit.  She didn't know what to say about it.  She had spoken her peace.  She was thinking of all the more reasons why she hated Ravyn Crow.  That "man" if you could call him that, ruined her aunt.

Alexandra:
I know that's got to hurt you.  But I'm so sorry.  You needed to know.

Midnight

Midnight sat down on the nearest chair and cried some. Lexi followed her and comforted her. Her and Midnight was once close. Lexi's father was Undertaker and Kane was Lexi's uncle. The family was all close knit until MWF burned down, Taker and Kane went to work for WWE and Midnight married Ravyn. All went to shits and the family grew distant. Lexi grew up hating her dad and Midnight went through the hell of being married to a crazy freak. Midnight also had one child, Demonica Armster, Joachim's daughter. Lexi became a legend in the business and so did her aunt Midnight. Midnight and Lexi was finally connect like old times. Midnight spoke up after wiping her tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I should have but I was so in love and I felt everyone at the time was trying to harm me. Now I know you still love me and still care what goes on in my life. But my darling neice...I humble myself and ask to be accepted back in your life and we reign terror together. Help me back to the darkness that I once was queen of. Help me be the evil bitch that all feared in MWF. You know me best. you know I long for that world again. I miss it. People cowarded before our family.

TBC BY LEXI

HardcoreQueen

OOC: Here is your reply
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandra looks a Midnight with a concerned look.  She knew that she could lead her back there.

Alexandra:
If you would like I could do that.

Alexandra looks at her.  The Darkness was Alexandra solitude.  She was safe in it.  There wasn't many people who could reside in that darkness with her.

Midnight

Midnight gave her niece a hug and the two smiled. Midnight sees Runae approach them and Midnight speaks to her.

"What up?"

Runae smirked.

"I'll be out of town for a few. Thought I'd tell you that and let the new gal know that she is welcomed to take my place if she like."

"I'm sure me and my niece can take care of business. Me and her got a couple people that need some lessons learned."

"Good. Keep me posted."

Runae waves goodbye and Midnight turns to her niece.

"So who shall we take care of first my favorite niece?"

TBC BY LEXI

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF