sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Love a good street fight to start a new year. (Simon RP)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 07, 2014, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash had one hell of a 2013. He became the first ever SEF Light Heavyweight Champion only to lose it to Jason Cut. However it's on to bigger and brighter things in 2014. Simon is in prime spot to really make a name for him. It will all begin on War as he is going up against Tim Stone in a New Year's Street fight. Simon is no stranger to a brawl in this day. He seems to be right at home with the hardcore element.

Simon begins to work out without his talent agent Frank E Dangerously

Simon: There has been a lot to thing about during the holidays and the New Year. You see I have been working my ass off to be the best in the SEW. Even though I was the Light Heavyweight Champion. I know my journey is not done. It's not even close to being over with. So while my friend Frank is doing more searching for more talent. I will be working harder than ever that my 2014 will be just as good or even better then my 2013. So here I am in training for my first match of the New Year against Tim Stone in a street fight.

Simon: Now Tim Stone you have been quite a good one here in the SEW. IT's been a very focus attack and you have won some battle and lost some just like me. But the difference is that I have been in some huge matches and I have faced off with the best and beaten the best in the federation. All  you need to know is that when I get done with you. You are going to be just another people that will fall down to me. I will become the biggest star in 2014. I want to put everybody on notice. I am not just going just to try to get back my light heavyweight championship but I am going for something more than that. I am looking to become a world champion. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get that done. So watch out SEW Simon Lee Nash will become a huge star in 2014.

Danika

Josh notices the Simon promo and grabs one of the camera bitches

Josh:"Aren't you a little small to make claims to be Kevin Nash's kid, boy?  You want a street fight?  I'm here, Fuck face, I have no plans except to make my ex old lady's life hell. pauses, thinking  Then again there is the fucking cunt who went after my boys.  What?  Kicking my skanky leftover's ass wasn't enough you had to head out after my oldest?  Yeah, trust when I say you're on my list too, bitch.  Your old man, be damned.  I was under the impression the other pussy was named Jordan.  smirks sarcastically If I hadn't seen the kind of chicks that punk's been banging I'd think the pretty boy was a major fucking fag.  he crosses his arms across his massively ripped chest  Allow me to introduce myself.  I am The Modern Day Warrior, Josh Rodgers.  Yes, for you fucking marks who are going to only here the nick name.  I'm from Texas, I cut my teeth as a kid marking out for the Von Erichs.  I set up the ring and I worked security but Kerry had to go and be a fucking coward and kill himself because he couldn't take the fucking pressure.  I was called the Warrior long before I ever tried to train with the guys in WCCW.  I'd still be at RCW but for that douche Joey Spector who thinks he runs the place.  Now as for you Simon because I'll be damned if I ever call your scrawny ass Nash, you wanted a street fight.  I'll make you my bitch."

Simon Lee Nash

Simon begins to laugh

Simon: Wait a second Who the fuck are you. Ohhhh ok let's see here my friend first off i don't know where you can come off and try to say anything about me when you don't know nothing about me. Second off i just came off a pretty good win at the last war and i could have won again but the Americano decided to show up and i don't know he might have been a drunkin stupid shit but costed me a match with Matt Ward. Now you want to be all Big Cock in the barnyard well i am not impressed. I have heard alot of shit from alot of guys in the day and i have beaten them. Now if you want to make a name for yourself then we can do this. It doesn't matter if it's on WAR, Anarchy, Pay per view or any other SEW. Hell i am willing to fight you in a house show for all that matters.

Simon: I could care less about your training partners. Or your trying to make a person's life a living hell. All you need to know is that you showed up and seems to me like you just issued me a challenge to fight. I am not going to back down from a fight and your on.

Simon: But you might want to get your facts straight before you step up to me again. Or just like Time Stone you will become another victim and Yes i am Kevin Nash's son but i swear to you. Unlike my dad. My knees don't click My knees will hurt and damage people.

Simon stands tall to Josh

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF