sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dark Chaos

Started by Danika, January 21, 2014, 08:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Josh pauses as he enters the arena and sees Sammy talking to a camera man.  He walks over and smacks her on the ass as if he can care less who she belongs to.  After all a whore was a whore, right?  She'd had Mack, Viper, and who the fuck else as long as they had a willness and a big cock.  Then again she'd been with Weigel or so he'd claimed according to Claire so maybe it was just about scratching an itch.

Josh Rodgers:"Listen up honey, The Modern Day Warrior has something to say.  True, the resident Warrior is the Native Americano but I'll cross that bridge on WAR since honestly he is my only real competition in the Dark Chaos match.  Can Henderson even spell chaos much less withstand it?  Unfucking likely.  Here's another fucking ass wipe getting led around by his jock but some skank female who can't handle anything other than a hard fuck.  At least when it comes to Americano I can say that he and his bitch earned what they have.  I really want to see if this High Chief Warrior will put up or shut up when I say that I've come for his bitch, no, I'm not interested in tapping her fine ass.  I want to see just how good she is.  They call her a pioneer.  They call her a legend but for some reason this fucking company wants to bow down and kiss the ass of someone who is nothing more than a high class prostitute who got lucky because the boss wanted a family.  Marrett is the reason my oldest boy can't work another fucking match like he should and he really shouldn't be training thanks to the mess she made of his head and back.  So Americano when I knock your ass out, then I'm going to make Whit my bitch."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF