sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Will Be Easy

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 21, 2014, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady is standing backstage as both his tag team championship and the Light Heavyweight Championship on both shoulders, and he is taking on Matt Ward. He can't help, but laugh since he knew that this match wouldn't last to long as he is looking at the camera as he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: You got to be kidding me that my opponent is Matt Ward, and please he isn't anything compared to me. I am a double champion, and he hasn't done anything to prove himself. I am sorry Matt, but this will be easy to defeat you that I am not worried at all. Your just a punching bag for me, and I am going to hurt you bad boy. You will not stand a chance against me, and this is going to be sweet. I can't wait to kick your butt in the ring, and prove why I am a double champion right now.

Brady pushes off the wall, and walks off as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF