sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Looking to get what his again

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 21, 2014, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash beat Taylor Andrews to receive a shot for the World Championship but now he has a chance to get to try to regain the Light Heavyweight championship as he gets a chance to fight with Matt Ward in a triple cage and a slips that will promise the winner a shot for a Light Heavyweight championship title match hanging at the top of the third cage. Simon Lee is still in some pain after the low blow shot that was given to him by Taylor Andrews

Simon: Was it something i said?

begins to laugh

Simon: You know you have to love the SEW but i got nothing bad to say about Taylor. It was an honor to fight here to fight her in that match and i am happy that i won the match. I rather would have been more prouood to pin her sweet little ass for the one two three but i will take a DQ win cause now that makes me the number one contender for a world title. I will get that shot very soon.

Simon: But know Kira Dirkland wants to put me in a match against Matt Ward in a Chamber of Horrors match. A triple Cage.

Simon takes a deep breath

Simon: I mean i have done a regular steel cage but a triple cage. My father has wrestle in a triple cage and he walked out the winner. SO yes i am going to pick his brain and think and wonder in how i am attack this cage. All i know is that when this shit is all said and done. You are looking at the man who will be the number one contender for the Light Heavyweight title and the Number One Contender for the World Championship as well. I will have two chances to become a SEW champion. Regain a title that i held once before, Go all the way and win the richiest prize in our industry or do the impossible and win both titles and become a double champion.

Simon: Whatever the case may be. What ever the outcome. I am going to make a name for myself. I am riding high. I am on a good streak cause now after winning over taylor i am the only one that can stop from reaching my goal. What is that you say? To be better then my father.

Simon: My family loves wrestling. Wrestling is in our blood, He won many tag team titles. He was IC champion he became the World heavyweight champion in both the WWF and the WCW. He was one of the founders of one of the greatest stables in wrestling with the N.W.O. the new world order.

Simon: So far since i made my debut here i won the SEF Light Heavyweight Champion and was the longest running champion in the history of the belt. Plus i got my hands on the Kings of Chaos title. Even though it was a short run. I got it.

Simon: Now i am the number one contender for the World title i will get that chance soon. but to get a chance to regain the Light Heavyweight title. That would be pretty awesome. no doubts about it. So Matt Ward. i hope you are ready to fight. Cause i am focus and i will get the job done. When i see you in the cage i will fight. I will climb from one cage to another to the third level to get that slip. To get the contract, to reach my goal and to continue a destiny for myself to become a champion again. At the end i will complete that journey and beat you.

Simon leaves and just than ran into the Golden Goddess herself Taylor Andrews

Simon scoffs

Simon: I will forgive you for what you did. But i won't forget

Simon grabs her and passionately kisses her on the lips. Taylor has a shocked look on her face.

Simon: Good luck in your title fight.

Simon smacks her ass and continues to walk down the hallway. Camera fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF