sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Its About Fucking Time!!!

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 22, 2014, 09:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

...:::|[(Its time for the Golden Goddess to emerge and shine as the Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion that she is going to enjoy holding, again. It will be sweet victory for Taylor Andrews to once again reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship and reign as the top champion of not only the divas division, but of the entire SEW roster. WAR is where it happens, tonight is when it happens, but what about Phoenix Winterborn!? The chosen one to lead SEF into the future, but how can he lead when he simply does not give a damn about SEF!? Maybe he does and he is unwilling to show it, but his attitude as always been one of not caring for the company he competes in, the company he is said to want to lead. In SEF, you take what you want and tonight Taylor Andrews takes what she wants, the SEX World Heavyweight Championship!)]|:::...

...:::|[Sitting on a bench in the locker room is Taylor Andrews by herself, at least she is all we see in the view, just sitting and staring to her lap where the Womens X Diva Championship lays, upside down to our view. Taylor with a bit of a smile, but a look of hunger as she brings those bright eyes up forming a bigger smile, a bit cocky, but determined and driven to be the best.)]|:::...

*So here we are Phoenix, finally we face off one on one for the first time this year and as far as I can remember, for the first time, ever. I do remember crossing paths with you last year and even bashing you in the head with that World Title belt, however, I don't remember facing you, at least not anything that stands out. So this is a first time for us I believe, at least, the first big match between us that sees your World Championship up for grabs in this Hall of Fun match where all I have to do is step out this locker room and the match begins. You and I can begin fighting back in these hallways, use anything we find to our advantage, and beat each other unmercifully to the ring where only one of us walks away World Heavyweight Champion. I have tasted that gold before and I wanted it more than ever before, but was kept out of reach, fingertips away, like now. Only now, I am so close its getting tastier and I want it bad enough to kill, so Phoenix, maybe sweet death is what it will take to become World Champion and I say, so be it!?! Tonight is about who wants it more, who wants to lead SEW into the future, lay claim to being the top champion of the brand we represent. Now I do have a title of my own, I represent every damn diva in this company, however, I have no competition because there is no active woman in SEF who can compete with the Golden Goddess. And after I take the SEX World Heavyweight Championship from you, well then no woman will even dare to try and compete with me! The Real T & A is dangerous in that ring because when I want something, I do anything to take it. I crave gold, to be the best, to be World Champion, and I got all the tools to lead SEW, so its real simple Phoenix, are you gonna rise like your name suggests or stay buried in the ashes of your own flame dying out before it ever burns bigger than a candle!?!*

...:::|[(Taylor with a big grin of arrogance, but that hunger driving her too deep in her eyes to let us think she ain't serious about what she said, about whats he does for a living. The Golden Gal stands up in her ring gear with her blonde hair in a tight, high ponytail and Taylor brings the Womens X Diva Title up over her right shoulder holding it there with a bright smile.)]|:::...

*I do respect you Phoenix, just to be clear as I don't want you think because of my nature to call people out on their flaws that I disrespect you in anyway. You are a pro wrestler and anyone in this business has my respect and you seem to be talented, hell, Whitney chose you to be some leader for this company, so you definitely have my respect even more. However, having your peers respect is never a reason to think you can't lose your title, but you should know that if your who you think you are!?! If not, well, this will be a lesson to you. Either way, that title is mine when this Hall of Fun match is all said and done. When the bell rings to end the violence that WILL take place, when the blood dries from our wounds, when the bruises fade and our bodies begin to heal, the World will witness its NEW SEX Heavyweight Champion! The future of SEF has and will always be right here. I may have stepped in the ring a year after you debuted in SEF, but in my young four year career, the Golden Goddess has earned a far cry more than the American Tradition. I have wined and dined with the big brass legendary figures of SEF, but also got down to party hard with the boys and girls on every level here in SEF. Taylor Andrews is recognizable as greatness and well deserving of being SEX World Heavyweight Champion, so its high time you got the fuck off your ass and proved you deserve that strap more than I. Otherwise sweetheart, that belt is gonna be around this Sexy Sensual Sweeties gorgeous waist when WAR ends. See ya in the Hall of Fun, later honey.*

...:::|[(The Golden Gal smiling seductively with that hunger burning deep inside of her to stand tall tonight as the World Champ and Taylor just walks towards the locker room door swaying her ass side to side as she steps out. Taylor walking down the hall in a sexual strut knowing she has it all and sees Simon Lee Nash in a room she passes with the door open. The Golden Gal stepping in to swat Simon on his ass and leans against his shoulder looking at what he's watching which is her promo she just finished and it its live now showing the two of them. Simon looking over at Taylor who grins at him and kisses Simon on his cheek, then skips out of the room and down the hall bouncing her ponytail around and letting everyone get a nice view of her firm ass moving so smooth and perfect that a million boys probably just came in their panties!?!)]|:::...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF