sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Light Heavyweight champion again

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 10, 2014, 02:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash sits down on the couch and he has the light heavyweight champion on his shoulder. It was a huge night for him and his friend Taylor Andrews who also capture the World Heavyweight champion and maybe a new stable might be forming with Jordan Cut Taylor, Simon and the Mack who screwed over Phoenix Winterborn.

Simon takes a deep breath and looks at the light heavyweight championship.

Simon: I said that i wanted to be a champion and baby i got you back.

Simon laughs a little bit.

Simon: But i know Brady was one hell of a fighter and man what a war that was. But i got all the respect in the world for Brady and man anytime you want to do it again and get another shot at this belt. You got it man.

Simon: you always had my respect and you are worthy of a rematch.

Simon: All i know is that i worked my hardest to get where i am today. I means now a two time Light heavyweight champion and a former king of chaos champion and now number one contender for the SEW Tag team championship with Matt Ward. Where oddly enough we have to fight with Jordan Cut and Taylor Andrews on the upcoming WAR.

Simon: This is beyond crazy but at the end of the day. I am going to enjoy this title win and i am proud and honored to be once again the light heavyweight champion of the world. The rising star of the SEW and who knows maybe the rookie of the year? I guess i will find that out soon enough.

Simon: i mean there is so many people i want to thank. THe fans man you guys are the best in the world. No lie you guys are awesome. Of course my dad Kevin Nash. Then Taylor Andrews, Jordan Cut Matt Ward. THey have been good friends of mine here. Kristin Fox and Carlos Mitchell just for giving me the chance and of course Whitney Marret and Shady Mack. For just giving me the chance of a lifetime about a few months back signing me to this company. It's been one hell of a ride and i have been living a dream. Now i am going to be once again one hell of a light heavyweight champion.

Simon: takes off his wrestling gear and puts on a black jeans and a white tee shirt and a jacket. He grabs a gatorade and put the belt on the chair and thinks some more about tonight's match and the huge success on Anarchy

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF