sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

pissed

Started by Danika, January 27, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Claire is pissed.  Her extremely high heels tapping on the floor as she stalks down the hall.  The echo just seems to further infuriate her.  She finds a door that says Anarchy owner and throws it open.  Kristin is a little startled but Madison simply lifts a eyebrow and crosses her arms.  Claire rolls her eyes and shoves past her placing her hands flat on Kristin's desk

Claire:"I want that fucking whore in the ring on Anarchy."  When Kristin just looks at her funny she stomps her foot "Don't start with me, Kris!  You know exactly who I'm talking about!  I had to pretend to be poor pathetic Maegan just to get in her before, now it's my time.  I'm a Fox too, damn it!  Don't forget I know all the family secrets or would you like me to go find Sammy and tell all?"

Taylor Andrews

Taylor Andrews clicking her heels into the office stands in the doorway in a pair of tight blue jeans with a white bikini top and her blonde hair hanging down her shoulders and the Womens X Diva Title belt she displays on her left shoulder. Claire turning as Kristin looks up and Taylor just smirks a bit sarcastic at both.

If you want me in a match so bad, here I am, make the challenge, but if you do, know this, the only you get me in the ring is if a stipulation is added saying that WHEN I make you tap out, your mouth never speaks of Julie again in any form what so ever or you lose your stock and never be seen in SEF again!?!

kstancil13

{Kristin rolls her eyes}

Kristin:"You really think I'm worried about anything you have to say?  As if anyone who cares hasn't read my biography but this is SEF the only person who somewhat cares is Whit and she wrote the forward.  As one of my closest friends she knows what's up and I am really hoping Norm kills Josh in their match.  Josh is just lucky that both Barry and Brandon aren't here."

Madison:"He's lucky Talon's not here.  Screwing around with his ex-skank and skanky sister and parading it around for everyone to see!"

{Kristin giggles as Tina comes in and hits speaker on her phone.  She then dials a number waiting for Whit to pick up.  She nods to the champ and just before Whit answers she speaks to Tina}

Kristin:"I'm going to book the match. I just want to make sure Whit knows about it.  {When Whit says hello she speaks} Hey Claire and Tina are here.  Claire wants Tina in a match and I guess you just heard what Tina had to say.  I'm thinking that I agree with her.  We add the stip that if Claire runs her mouth about Julie in any way she's fired and forfeits her stock.  You up for being a guest ref spot?"

Taylor Andrews

Taylor still in the doorway watching with an amused smirk of sarcasm.

I don't need Whitney Marret to referee my match with anyone, especially some no name skank who never needed to enter SEF as anyone else, except herself. Besides, I have seen no proof offered that she was posing as anyone, except that of a professional wrestler, then again, what Fox girl has ever showed professionalism!?! I never claimed to know any of you and have yet to see a damn difference in who any of you are, so if you think there is some big scam going on, you are indeed delusional cunts!?! If you have to go to Whitney, Kristin, then let me know what she says cause I got better places to be than in this cesspool of filth.

Taylor with a snide tone and sneer before she turns to click her heels down the hall leaving this dead scene, but shouts back towards the girls loud enough to KNOW they hear, so anything ignorant on their end is just that.

I have more respect for Whitney than to constantly ride her coattails and try to get over on her name, so do the same or just drop this shit altogether.

kstancil13

{Kristin pauses and thinks as Tina leaves.}

Kristin:"You know since she could care less what I have to say then when Tina chokes her out Claire forfeits her stock to you, Whit.  What do you think of that?"

Taylor Andrews

Taylor just kicks back in a dressing room watching on a monitor and laughs to herself.

When is Kristin going to stop kiss Whitney's ass and establish her own legacy as I have done?!?

Taylor patting the Womens X Diva Title on her lap with her fingertips.

This is only the tip of the iceberg that I have created to hover over any of these so called Fox girls and anyone else who dares take on the Real T & A!!! Wonder if Joshy is as over dramatic and useless in the ring as these girls?

A dead serious scowl from Taylor who has that amused sarcastic smirk forming as she relaxes back to watch what else goes on hoping for some real action.

Danika

Claire chuckles.  Tina didn't realize who she was dealing with.  She was just as conceited as Tina and probably twice as devious.  Tina could care less what went on as long as her dear precious Julie wasn't what they considered disrespect.  She shakes out her long blond hair.  Tina had to be delusional.  All she knew was sex, drugs, and wrestling.  Kristin's foolish sense of respect had her calling Whitney to sanction the match since she was technically going to be on an LOA when the match happened.  Claire couldn't lose this match.  She had far to much to offer Kristin's enemies.  She smirks and then in her sweetest phony voice speaks

Claire:"Listen sister, Just make it happen."  She tracks Tina down to her locker room and lets herself in whether she was there or not she could wait.  She'd waited this long to take down her sister.  Knowing that cameras were on and speaking to no one in particular  I could be Tina's best friend or worst enemy.  Kristin will be the biggest thorn in her side with her having power over her.  So you'll both friends with Whitney but do you really think she's going to let that stand in her way?  She's here now and she wants to make a name for herself.  If that means walking all over the legends here, don't you think she would do it?  She's already disrespected Mack and Viper.....if you don't think she's going to do that to everyone else when she did it to the biggest star this industry has ever seen?  Then you're dead wrong.  You think the precious little princess cares about anything but our stupid family and legacy?  My father did jack, the twins father did a little better, and Kristin did a little better but only because Lucas pissed Whitney off.  That's what we all call Kristin, the princess.....because she throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way.  Then again after her poor little toddler years.....but then again that's something I'll keep to myself unless Tina decides to discuss how to ruin Kristin.  Otherwise it will be the two of us tearing each other apart.....but really Tina, why lie?  You're going to destroy me just like you did when I pretended to be Maegan before....but I've only been seriously training with Josh for a few years.  You thought Maegan was an easy win?  This is my self-preservation kicking in.  Teach me the ways of greatness and I'll help you get rid of the thorn in both of our sides."

Taylor Andrews

What the hell does Claire Fox know about Taylor Andrews? What does she or any so called Fox girl know about the Golden Gal since none of them have ever shown a clue to know anything past their short sighted family drama?!?

You have done nothing special, Claire, not you or any of your family and despite claims of you posing as them, you have shown nothing different to prove what you say to be true. And speaking of truth and lies, when did I lie!? Now, I don't really care if what you claim is true or false, Maegan, Kristin, Claire, you all may as well be the same person to me. I don't need your help nor do I need to worry about any of you being a thorn in my side no matter if you may be my boss. This is SEF, so whether you be loved or hated, as long as ya work to be the best, its no sweat what anyone tries to throw in your way. I only told you to knock off the shit about Julie because you have no clue who you speak of and if you did, you would actually feel bad, I know for a fact. I am as bad as they get honey, so you ain't gonna play me around with some two bit trash talk trying to rile me up like you think are. I am cold and calculated in what I will do to you or any woman, or man, in the ring. What you said about Julie only makes a match between us predictable for you can't win, so talk all you like, you won't beat the Golden Gal when we battle over Julie. Its not about respect even, its not about some story we tell to anyone, its about knowing your surroundings and learning to fit in rather than come in and think your giving us something we need. Your not this overly hated bitch despite not being liked and you are far from being loved. Your the worst thing that could happen, you are stale and therefore you stank, so get to stepping before I kick your skank ass out of not only this room, but SEF altogether. By the way, I only want you gone if you break the the stipulation of our match after I win by mentioning Julie in any form at all. Otherwise, stick around and step up if ya expect to measure up. Now get to stepping or say something worth a damn because if you think your amusing me anymore, your not. Your boring me with your misplays of who I am, so get to know me or get out...NOW!

Taylor serious in her demand, but leans back sarcastically waiting to hear what the ho got to say.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF