sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

First Title Defense [Anarchy 1]

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 31, 2014, 06:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady is defending his SEW Light Heavyweight Championship against Simon Lee Nash, and he is ready for this. He has been training, and still can't believe he actually won. He showed the former champion who held it before him that he did what he said he would do, and he isn't nervous at all. He has respect for Simon, and it will be a great match. He has on new wrestling attire which are  black and blue from his shirt to his pants to his boots, and he takes a deep breath as he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: Well this my first title defense when I defend my SEW Light Heavyweight Championship against Simon Lee Nash, and I have a lot of respect for him. I have no problem facing him, and we will go one on one as I can't wait to face him. He will be  a great challenger, and Simon no matter what happens I will shake your hand one way or another. You will be great against me, and I trained as I am in the best shape ever. I am still young, and will do whatever it takes to retain it. I know I could lose it to you, but I would still be one half of the tag team champions. That isn't the championship that I have to worry about right now, and just this one right here on my shoulder. I worked hard, and I finally accomplished on becoming a singles champion. I am a great champion, but it is time to see if I can hold onto it. This match can go either way, and the fight will be on. It will be hard, but worth it. This could make me or break me, but I hope I can continue to grow cause I want to go far here.

Brady smirks, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: I knew when I won it that I would have a target on my back, and I would have to defend it. I am not afraid of challenges, so bring them on. I don't want to let myself down, or the fans cause they came to see a great match between the two of us. It was a dream come true to win the SEW Light Heavyweight Championship, and here it is proof that I did it on my own. I did have doubts going into that match, but I am very focused on this match. Simon I know you will do anything to take this from me, and like I will do anything to keep it. Let's go out there, and give the fans a match that they will talk about for a long time so good luck cause I am not ready to give this up as the best man will win.

Brady kisses the SEW Light Heavyweight Championship, and holds it up in the air. He takes his leave, and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF