sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ambulance Match

Started by Danika, February 05, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Josh takes a sip of his water and pauses as he looks up as the War card is recapped and a few of the things going on in SEF.  He tilts his head as they highlight each of the matches on war not that same of the competitors need much of an introduction their names speak for themselves.  This Earl the Hobo guy that he is squaring off with is a Vet who has memory loss

Josh:"I feel ya, bro. he shakes his head I got no heat with you.  I have no reason to make this personal but I've been there.  War fucks your head up.  My kid though questioned if maybe you are looking for some dude who was here when he was.  Black Bob, maybe?  Fuck, I don't know.  I just know that a win is a win.  That's all that really matters.  So believe, bro when I say that I will take no pleasure in destroying you and sending you back to the hospital.  he has another flash of concsious  After though, you know my brother, he's a doctor at Methodist in Dallas....he might be able to help ya out with getting your shit toghether."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF