sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

***IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN***

Started by Showsteala, February 05, 2014, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So its been a while since our last update to let people know whats been going on within the SEF:UFN and because no one else is doing it, let The Mack fill ya all in.

And we pan back to see Mack sitting at a news desk in a studio somewhere looking sarcastic as ever in a white shirt, black tie, and blue suit jacket. His hair all slicked back in a ponytail and he has his hands placed on a few papers he glances to which appear to have cartoons and scribbles all over them, then glances up with them baby blues semi serious and maybe a little glazed, but hey, to do this job it fucking helps!?!

Last I saw we were up to looking at Sacrifice 47 back on January 12th where I main evented the show in a six man tag, er well, Taylor was involved, but the Golden Gal can hang with any man, including me. We teamed up with my boy Brady and had a good match I thought, one I won for my team. That same night we saw Viper destroy some kid I beat in a your fired match later and that is when we saw A Native Americano bring his "Justice" in letting everyone know to step up. Then it was on to WAR 152 on January 15th where the your fired match happened, a gauntlet style match where I ended up eliminating six or seven people and fucked that Kimmy chick to let her keep her job. Now she can't stop hanging off my cock cause right now she is blowing me under this desk. Only way I would agree to do the news, so let's keep it rolling. WAR 152 was where we also yours truly steal the show in my Hardcore Hotel where we had a lot happenings what with Whitney Marret and all the SEW Champions in da house!!!

Mack pausing to grab a brown bottle of brew he swills down his gullet refreshing the pallets. He sets the bottle down and just looks as sarcastically serious with that half cocked grin as ever.

So on WAR 152 that Hardcore Hotel got crazy, but when I put my stock up for sale, well, I knew it was gonna get wild. Thing is, it was kinda mild for The Mack cause I was hoping for bigger names, better talent, and some real, hardcore action. Thankfully my gal Tina was there and we showed that one ho Kristin brought out a good time, but I think overall a few of the guests that night took away a life lesson to learn a thing or two!?! That is the night we saw A Native Americano team with Phoenix Winterborn in a steel cage to showcase what is becoming a good partnership. Hell, Phoenix joined the Renegades of Peace after that, not right after, but he did end up a member. Julie would have her last match, besides the one her and I had a day or two later in the dark which is how I won the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. It was a fun night of action and we kept it rolling five nights later for Sacrifice 48 on January 20th. That is the night Phoenix Winterborn finally brought me a decent challenge for the first time in a year since since we faced off the first time we ever met. I think the kid has a lot of potential, but time will tell, right!?! Also that night my partner got a taste of singles gold and still holds it today when he did what I did a dozen times or more, put down Jordan Cut. Brady is working hard and learning well, but then again this teacher know what he doing cause I be learning as well. It was a night that Simon Lee Nash got a victory over Tina after a bit of a controversial finish with a kick to the nads, but Tina probably soothed his pain later cause the son of Nash sure got a hard on for her!?! Then again, what guy don't? A homosexual maybe!?!

Mack laughing sarcastically, then straightens, but not too much cause its Mack, he's too damn loose, goddamn slut!!!

On to WAR 153 on January 22nd two nights later and The Mack was again in the Hardcore Hotel stealing the show even though we had some kick ass matches. Taylor Andrews and Phoenix Winterborn had a Hall of Fun match for the SEW Title which got chaotic and controversial despite there being no rules. It started in the back per the rules of the contest and ended in the ring with both Simon Lee Nash and A Native Americano getting involved. That was the night Simon Lee Nash fought his way through a triple cage match to earn a title shot while my boy Brady escaped two powerhouse brawlers in a boiler room. And two more nights later we kept that week rolling with Anarchy 6 on January 24th where myself and Taylor's fine ass teamed up to tag against Phoenix Winterborn and Jordan Cut which turned out to not be the greatest challenge for us, but Phoenix tried to show up The Mack!?! Was a good main event despite A Native Americano employing his "Justice" to Jordan Cut who I cannot say didn't get what he deserved!?! But hey, not everyone can be The Showsteala I can be every night of the week and even when I offer up some news ya all already done saw when these events happened LIVE on the SEF:UFN Channel, the place to be or be square!!!

Mack taking another swig of his brew in the brown bottle, then sets it down to look through his papers before tossing them away and just smirks sarcastically.

Not like I need a script cause I always flip that shit like when I turn this world upside down on the drop of my tongue flipping and twitching like all the girls love. Now on with the broadcast bringing ya all the only news worthy of any goddamn press time. By the next week things picked back up on WAR 154, January 29th where myself and Phoenix Winterborn had one HELL of a Hardcore Hell match indeed, and for the SEF World Heavyweight Title. He gave me a great fight and I want more cause Daddy Mack ain't done my a longshot son! This business run deeper through my veins than you know cause if anyone thinks Mack is past his prime, go back and look at last week, at last year, at the last fucking month of my showstealing action that no one in SEF can compare to!!! I was off to a second match that night for a Hostile Takedown with A Native Americano and Jordan Cut where we brawled in the back to the ring and fought like hell for that win. Phoenix had a second match two and defending the SEW Title in a ladder match against the son of Nash. Them two did good for following The Mack's epic performance, but Taylor seemed to have it easy that night against Kimmy who got shocked left and right. She did get involved in the triple threat scaffolding match which saw some nasty falls off that rickety rockety scaffolding I know all too well!!! A hell of a night we had and three nights later it was Sacrifice 49 on the 1st night of February. Phoenix Winterborn and Simon Lee Nash with a lackluster performance that night saw A Native Americano come out after Taylor Andrews interfered in the affair. Viper took my bodyguard down with a sledgehammer in a brutal street fight, then I once again showed why The Mack is the only one who can headline these shows and all others!!! Jordan Cut no showing her partner Taylor Andrews, but she found a new partner in Simon Lee Nash who tried to make up for earlier perhaps!?! Brady and I got their numbers and that's why Jordan knew better than to show up cause he knew he can't get over The Mack, let alone get a hold of the SEW WAR Tag Team Titles. This week on WAR 155, February the 5th, tonight as a matter of fact, the titles are on the line and Jordan gonna find out he better comeback with more and more than he been giving lately. Where the fuck is he at anyways? Ain't seen him arrive yet. Maybe he missed a flight or whatever his excuse was last time?!? We got future tag title contenders earning a shot tonight as well when Phoenix Winterborn and A Native Americano face Simon Lee Nash and Matt Ward and we may have a good match up there!?! Josh Rodgers and Earl The Hobo, eh, reminds of Ralph The Bum, anyways, they got an old ambulance match to sell us and we ain't seen much yet. Hopefully this Earl shows up, he's funny, funnier than The Mack's lame ass cause all I know how to do is wrestle professionally better than anyone else in this business!?! Whitney Marret is stepping in the ring to headline my show by facing Kimmy Pain in a Stripped of all but Pride match where we all wish Whitney would lose, but c'mon, I seen her naked already, I seen 'em both!!! A good looking show and two nights we got Anarchy 7 on February 7th where the Hardcore Hotel returns for one night only to give the Anarchy GM and Anarchy Owner a chance to spill some shit. Well it will steal the show of course, I expect Taylor Andrews and Phoenix Winterborn to give us another kickass match when they battle over the SEW Title that will be hanging above the ring for this ladder match. Simon Lee Nash faces my partner Brady Henderson for the Light Heavyweight Title and its in a steel cage. A Native Americano going one on one with Josh Rodgers who seems to try and get a rise from the big ass SEF Director, yet has failed to do so. Josh targeting Whitney with insults and only gets a true warrior in return showing the self proclaimed modern day warrior who the High Chief is. But opening Anarchy will be Matt Ward and Jordan Cut, so it may not deliver what we will end up seeing, however, maybe Matt is back to really make a name for himself!? We shall see on Friday and folks, we got the big twelve year anniversary show coming up at Sacrifice 50 on February 16th.

Mack owning the rest of his brew and tosses the bottle making a smashing sound on the floor off camera as he just grins back all sarcastic and cocky.

The Hardcore Rumble as it is dubbed now is set up for anyone to enter and try to win a World Championship match at Wrestle X, SEF's biggest show of the year, a show I steal every year since its inception, well at least every year I been there. Hell, I think evern when I wasn't here the fans were chanting for Mack to be there, so I guess I still did steal the show even when I wasn't physically there!?! Regardless, its gonna be huge on Sacrifice 50, plus we got Whitney Marret and Viper battling one last time as a final nail in the coffin of Viper sacrificing himself for SEF. Sacrifice was always his show, his idea, his baby, and it'll be sad to see my friend go, but I know he gots to do so and SEF be in my hands, on my back, where it belong. They gonna be in the second ever Sacrifice match that night and we also got another SEF-Your Vote awards ceremony to name the best of the best from last year in 2013. Now then, on to some other news cause ya see, I be thinking of XFW in the back a my mind and well, were gonna have a bi weekly Monday night show, nothing big, just something to get things kicked off since no one got the drive I do to kick it off right. I got no name in mind, fuck, call it XFW TV for all I care cause its not about names, its about delivering Xtreme wrestling for the Fans of this World. The King of Chaos Title by the way is going to drop the 24/7 gimmick as of NOW, so no more attacks. Taylor Andrews is my XFW King of, no, the XFW Chaos Champion and that title will be defended every two weeks on XFW TV in an interactive match where the fans will decide her opponent, or perhaps the match stipulation!?! The choices will vary each week, but the point is, all of YOU out there watching SEF, you get the chance to tell us what you want to see, who you want to see, in the Chaos Championship match that will happen live, only on XFW TV. Ok, that's all, now I gotta go get ready to go to WAR and steal yet another show!!!

Mack scooting himself back from the desk and Kim Pain crawls out to keep sucking his cock, but he shoves her to the floor and stands up with his cock hanging out as he turns to walk off the scene leaving us to fade away since Da Shows Ova.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF