sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

XFW TV Debuts On Valentines Day & Interactive Poll for ALL Fans to Vote

Started by Showsteala, February 06, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What match stipulation should be used for the Chaos Championship Main Event?

Hardcore Heaven (description below)
2 (33.3%)
I Quit (description below)
1 (16.7%)
Tainted Blood Ladder (description below)
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 15, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Daddy Mack

Alright, I got bored and decided hey, let's kick off XFW TV with a little Violentimes on the Night of February 14th, Valentines Day!!! We got the Chais Title in the main event with all you fans deciding what match Taylor Andrews defends her championship in against Josh Rodgers. We also got a dumpster match between The Fabulous Beast and Earl The Hobo, but also, Daddy Mack issues a challenge to ANYONE IN THE WORLD, on any network, from any fed, to come face him in a Hardcore Rules match on the debut of XFW TV inside the old ECW Arena. A small venue for such a big occasion, but it ain't about size on this night, its about the diehard, rapid fans that will clamor into that old bingo hall and pour their heart out for those who do the same!!!

Now for the match stipulations we got set up to choose from, for your benefit to know how exactly they work, here are some descriptions. Enjoy the fucking show and let us know on the Disqus comments what ya think, unless your a member of SEF, so yea, here ya go, ride on and peace.

Hardcore Heaven
Steel cage match with weapons hanging from the inside of the cage walls and you win when your opponent cannot answer a ten count.

I Quit Match
Two combatants face off in a battle, where anything goes and the match only ends when your opponent says "I Quit"

Tainted Blood Ladder Match
Basically a mix of ladder and first blood matches. To win you must make your opponent bleed, then and only then can you climb the ladder to retreive what's above the ring.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF