sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonight's the night

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 07, 2014, 02:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is coming off a major tag team win with his partner Matt Ward. As they knocked off the Native AMericano and Phoenix Winterborn they will get a chance to win the SEW Tag team championship on the next WAR. but now it's back to business and a chance to win back the Light Heavyweight championship as Simon goes one on one with Brady Henderson in a steel cage. Brady is in a small freefall as he lost the tag team championship to Simon's friend Taylor Andrews. Now more then ever Simon see blood in the water and won't back down as he has a chance to become a champion.

Simon: I smell blood in the water, I notice there is a major league problem. Tonight i got a huge chance to win the light heavyweight championship back. I saw how the outcome of the tag team title fight went down. I had to do my homework and think about how i was going to focus my and matt ward's attention. However now more then ever i got a chance to become a champion. I don't care about your problems with the Mack. Brady you are going to face me one on one inside a steel cage for the light heavyweight championship.

Simon: Like i said once the bell rings the friendship and the respect level goes out the window cause you have something that i want. I was a pretty damn good light heavyweight champion when i had the title and i will do whatever it takes to win the belt back. I am focus on the job at hand.

Simon: You have to love this, tonight you and me in the ring. no way in. no way out. pin, submit, or climbing over the top or going through the door. I will admit. i am not a 100%. my ribs are sore and i am in some serious pain. The scappfoldding match too a tow on me. plus the ladder match and i kinda did put more damage on the tag team match. But the pain will be put to the side because when i you can win the light heavyweight championship. Pain is temporary and winning means everythng. tonight i will become the new light heavyweight champion. And don't like if you don't know son.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF