sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Watching A Few Matches

Started by Showsteala, February 07, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" comes scratching over the pa bring The Mack skipping out here in a pair of tan cargo shorts with nothing else but a pair of cheap dark sunglasses and his long hair swinging. He also carries the two World Titles around his waist, XFW over the SEF and Mack just dances down all arrogant with a pair of tan sandals on his feet. The Mack heading around the ring to slide into a seat at the announce table next to Shady Smack who smokes a blunt with an open fifth of Jack Daniels in front the midget. Nick Miller on the other side of Shady welcoming Mack to the booth.

Well, what do we owe this visit Mack?

The Mack leaning forward with a smug sarcastic smirk after getting the headset on.

Well ya see, I heard my name dropped and I got a tag partner who thinks he been wronged when all I did was give him what he wanted on WAR.

Nick asking.

You mean by letting him go solo because of how he failed to follow your lead at the autograph session in Philly?!?

Mack nodding yea.

Good work Nicky, good to see someone who actually follows what goes on in SEF and yea, the kid wanted to go off and do some photo shoot or something, I forget, so he is the one who failed to have my back. I had to ride back to Wilks-Barre eating all dem hos in the back of the limo by myself. I needed a break and since Jordan no showed, let's see what Brady could do!?!?! If ya believe I needed a break, then want to buy a bridge?!? Anyways, he knows me and Taylor be down to have each other's back, that be shown very clear to the world, but we know how to put that aside and tear the other down to be number one. So this was to be his chance to show me he don't need Mack since its what he showed by no showing me in Philly, but hey, let's see if he can show me the same thing tonight on Anarchy and maybe The Showtime don't need to be showing anyone, maybe Brady gets it already!?! Or maybe he wants Mack to have his back in which case we got a rematch for the Tag Titles and I still be down to show Brady the ropes!?!

Nick asking.

So who were you referring to about dropping your name, or was it Brady?!?

Mack still smirking sarcastically.

Oh yea, almost forgot about Joshy boy, that big spic or half wit or whatever he called himself wants to say something about me being self proclaimed anything!?! Only thing I claimed to be was the number one wrestler in the world and the fact remains that I am indeed that. The Showsteala I earn every night by reinventing myself and this business with epic performances he can't touch and I earned so many more nicknames I forgot half of them. So maybe the kid should be less worried about me and more worried about the fact he got A Native Americano to deal with and Joshy has no clue what he is doing with SEF's Director. If he wants to take potshots at Mack thinking I be just some pothead, he better be quick to learn cause he'll learn that he got no idea what he knows about Daddy Mack. Maybe I'll have to insert my own "justice" in his match, hell, ain't it a country brawl or some shit, so that'd be legal!?!

Nick says.

Yea, I suppose it would be. You really care that much?

Mack nodding no, but shaking his head yes sarcastically, then shrugs like he can't even remember the spics name.

I don't give a fuck about Jesse, or wait, yea, is that it!?

Nick says.

Its Josh Rodgers.

Mack smug as ever with that grin blazing bright.

Where?!? I ain't seen him doing shit except being a sloppier copy of myself a decade ago. Hell, Marijuana Mack made that shit look way better and he wasn't that much to look at even if he was a big piece of shit!?! But I got my eyes on Jordan Cut too cause he seems to be trying to copy me as well, yet for some reason can't stand me. Whoever could hate me!?!?!?!

A big smart ass grin showing some of his pearly whites with the smugness getting thick out here among the rowdy crowd wanting action, wanting Mack to get up and dance in the ring like only he can.

Man, Shady, give me some of dat shit, I may as well, think I'm getting a contact anyways, so why not go all the way, isn't that the point of this place we be in, to stand out as number one!?!?!

Mack grabbing the blunt and smacks Shady, then yanks him face forward into the table before launching the midget over to the floor yelling.

GET OUTTA HERE, MACK SHOW YA HOW ITS DONE WITH MY BOY NICKY!!!

Mack tossing back a swig of Jack Daniels as Shady runs off under the ring to hide as Mack kicks back taking another hit off the blunt waiting for action as Nick says.

Well this should be interesting with The Mack here to help me call Anarchy and by the end of the night, I may need a blunt of my own!?! But goddamn is this gonna be fun, so let's get on with the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF