sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Packing

Started by kstancil13, February 17, 2014, 12:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{Barry is aggravated as he packs.  Dusty touches his shoulder and he tenses.  He reaches over kisses the palm of her hand and steps away}

Barry:"I'm not pissed you showed up here.  I'm not pissed that Josh even taped us making love because Maddie had drawn up the divorce papers anyway.  I just wanted to tell Kristin privately so Sophie and the Triplets weren't hurt.  Raynie won't even speak to me.  {he gives a disgusted sick chuckle} Justin wants to kick my ass and after what Josh did....I don't know.  It just seems like I did disrespect Kristin by  showing the world how much I love you live on one of SEF's main shows.  I should have told her long ago and now I keep getting these videos but {he shakes his head} "He thinks I'm going to think Kristin cheated on me but I can tell by the lack of several tats that she didn't.  She was a frigid cold bitch until recently and hell, {he shrugs} I don't know.  Maybe you two could have shared me?  {He shrugs} That could just me being selfish.  I did love her once."

Dusty:"I remember."  {she wraps her arms around his waist.}  "I wanted that one day and then when we I was scared because I had the biggest crush on you."

Barry:"That's why I'm going to quit.  I need to go home and take care of you."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF