sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Giving Up The Search?

Started by Daddy Mack, February 17, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lonely, depressed, lost touch with all but myself, or even myself!?!"

Staring into the icy grave of the Atlantic Ocean somewhere on the Boston Harbor is Earl The Hobo in his rags with a brown bag in hand sipping from bottle inside. Something tucked into the front of his pants covered by his shaggy, raggedy brown coat and Earl's other hand keeping a protective stance as he stares into the cold water. Snowflakes falling around him as this evening creeps in.

NO one around as he stands on the end of a snow covered pier where maybe he shouldn't be, but fuck it, what else has he got to do?!?

"My brutha is gone. Maybe I'll find him in the afterlife, whatever that is all about!?! Maybe its better than this life!?"

Not much of a look for optimism about that as he doesn't even shrug, just swills down more of the liquid from the brown bagged bottle and pulls an old six shooter pistol from his pants cocking the hammer and place the cold steel to his temple. The wind kicks up sending an old piece of paper down the pier and off over the water, but whips back to slap Earl in the face. The hobo lowering the gun as he grabs the paper looking at an old, dirty, crumpled, torn flyer from an event, an SEF event. The rumble, but not this years, even older than that, from back when his brutha competed. He sees half his brothers face, the mouth and nose he knows.

"Brutha, my brutha, this is like the poster I lost. Hey, I know that face, I seen him here since I returned to SEF, damn it, gotta go find him, maybe he knows my brutha!?!"

Earl staring at the picture of Daddy Mack on the poster, one of the only faces legible on the old flyer. Earl standing up and swigs down some of the liquid from his bottle and gets the gun uncocked and back in his pants letting the wind sweep the flyer out over the water and disappear in a matter of seconds. Earl stomping a foot and swills down more liquid and turns grumbling.

"Goddamn it, I don't eve know his name. Gotta find him quick before I forget what he looks like!?!"

Earl walking up the pier with snowflakes falling down still and the hobo pulling the collar of his ratty coat up around his neck still on a mission, but why!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF