sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You dream about being champion. Just ask (Kristin Fox read and reply)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 18, 2014, 03:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is been dealing with some injuries. Just then the General Manager of Anarchy Carlos Mitchell shows up. Now Simon and Carlos known each other from different federations around the world and Carlos Dated one of Simon's sisters Sarah

Carlos: What's going on man.

Simon: Same old shit a different day. Just trying to get ready for my tag team title fight on WAR.

Carlos: You don't look so good.

Simon: Life of a wrestler man. You know that better you used to be one. You was a former hardcore champion in your day. Plus a pretty good sparring partner for me.

Carlos: True but I love my job right now being the general manager of Anarchy. It's the life man. But it's not the reason I am here man. I need to tell you something cause I left the office a short time ago .

Simon: Alright man, shoot

Simon looks at Carlos

Carlos: Well I was hanging out and Kristin Fox was talking about a lot of you guys.

Simon: Ok

Carlos: Man I think she has a desire to become the next light heavyweight champion.

Simon gets up and looks at Carlos

Simon: Well when you are a champion in any federation you will have your challengers in your day. But whatever the case I will do whatever it takes to keep this belt around my shoulder and waist.

Carlos: Well I wanted you to know. Cause we are boys.

Simon: Now I respect that. Now I am going to do my job.

Carlos: Where are you going?

Simon: I am going to pay your boss. Ms. Kristin Fox a visit

Simon walks up and starts to head down to the Anarchy office

Carlos: I was afraid he was going to say that.

Carlos trys to run after Simon to stop him from doing something stupid

Simon knocks on the door and the door opens and a stunning beauty is standing there.

Simon: hmmm excuse me I am looking for Kristin Fox

She checks to see if it's ok stands aside and let's Simon into the office.

Simon: So I heard that you wanted to face me for the light heavyweight championship. Alright let's say this. I promised Brady Henderson that if I would have won the title that I would have to give him a automatic rematch. So I will face him off first. However, If for some reason I win the match and keep the light heavyweight championship. Then I would gladly give you a shot at the belt. I will be a fighting champion and I will keep my end of the bargain.

Simon glares at her friend. Give her a friendly smile and nod

Simon: I see you are pretty busy and I need to get ready for my title fight so I will let you go.

Simon walks to the door. The beautiful lady opens the door and he gives her a tip of the cap from his
Atlanta Braves hat. Then a sweet smile.

TBC by Kristin Fox

kstancil13

{Kristin shakes her head}

Kristin:"Then I have a long time to wait since Brady is on an undetermined LOA.  I do have a couple of ideas in the mean time and {she pauses as Carlos catches up and glances between the two} "Good.  Carlos.  I wanted to speak to you too.  Simon is trying to be a stand up guy and I respect that.  However I also need to clear out the trash.  Of course I already have Josh coming up on Anarchy but in the coming weeks perhaps on WAR or on the next Anarchy I clear out Josh's Harem since Barry's already fled when I realized I'm not as broken up as much or for as long as he'd thought I'd be.  Danika, Marissa, Claire, and Gracie need to be taken care of.  We can consider the matches warm up."

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos listens to what Kristin had to say.

Carlos: Sure i think we can arrange that. I just need to know what matches you have in mind. I can talk to Whitney Marret or Kira about a possible match on WAR. then i can see who you want and i can put a match on the next Anarchy. That's fine with me.

Just then Simon Lee Nash walks back into the office. Simon looks at Carlos and then looks back at Kristin

Simon: Well everything has gone out the windows cause for some odd reason i was booked in a SEW Light heavyweight championship match against Jordan Cut

Then Simon glares at Carlos

Carlos: Hey don't look at me man. I put a one on one match. That might have came from the upper management. Remember there are people over me and kristin. They might had something to do with it. And what's your beef anyway you said you are a fighting champion.

Simon: No i am

Carlos: THen what's your deal than?

Simon: Give me a true challenger. I mean god I would gladly take on Kristin or Brady but Jordan Cut? Seriously what a waste of space and my time.

Carlos: Well you just worry about defending your title and i will deal with the matches and other business ok.

Simon: You guys have Anarchy pretty much under control. So not a problem with me.

kstancil13

{Kristin shrugs and turns to her friend}

Kristin:"Jen did you authorize a title match?"

{she snickers}

Jen:"Hell no.  If it was up to me Jordan would be cut..."

Kristin:"Nice pun.  {she crosses her arms} "No, I don't see why he's being rewarded when he's no showed several times.  When it comes to most matches I trust Carlos' judgment.  Title matches do have to be approved by more than one board member and since I've been dealing with personal legal issues I haven't been to active since the board meeting.  {Kristin's phone beeps.  She pulls it from her pocket to check it}  "Speaking of which I have a Ju Jit Su lesson with Jax in 15 minutes and then an Anarchy interview after that.  {She starts to walk away and then pauses} "Oh Simon, not that its going to be much of an issue with a weak ass bitch like Cut but Jen's a certified masseuse and working on her residency in Sports Medicine.  You might want to have her give you a full check up because Brady will exploit any weakness and I won't accept any excuses in our match because I plan on going in to this match as if you are just another opponent."

Simon Lee Nash

Simon glares at Jennifer again

Simon: Alright i don't have a problem with that. If you want. I can do a full check up before my match. Just tell me when and where. I will be there.

Carlos eyes rolled. He knows that Simon is falling into the trap already. He kinda get weak in the knees for beautiful women.

Simon: We can do it before i have my match with Jordan or after the match. but I think it would be best to take up Kristin word about the check and maybe a physical as well.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF