sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

a shocking twist

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 21, 2014, 01:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is in the locker room. Taking a cold shower. He is in a state of shock at the outcome of the Chamber x match. He was so confident that he was going to be at the end. He pushed so hard to become the number one contender and only to lose it to Phoenix Winterborn is just beyond him.

The water continues to rain down his head and shoulders.

Simon: I can't believe it man.

sighs

Simon: So damn close. I must be fucking cursed. I mean i was so damn close to winning the SEW World heavyweight championship and now i came so damn close to becoming the number one contender for the World Title.

Simon: I don't know what else i could have done. I mean god.

Simon turns off the water and puts his towel around his waist. He goes over to check on the damage. There is a pretty good cut on his forehead.

Simon: I will have to get that check out one way or another.

Simon: Hmmmmmmmm

Simon puts on his boxer briefs and then his black dress pants and he remains shirtless. watching the replay to the end of the match and how he got eliminated and how phoenix won the match.

Simon puts a towel over his head. his head is down in disappointment.

Simon: So close but yet so far away.

Taylor Andrews

Its not as far as you think sweetheart!

Taylor Andrews walking in wearing a silk dress down to her mid thigh with high heels and her hair in a long french braid leaving bangs for a cute effect. The gown with spaghetti straps and she moves on over to sit next to Simon on the bench kissing his forehead where he got cut and crosses her legs towards him with a teasingly smart ass smirk.

You had the match of your life, teaming with a man who teamed with your father, tagging with a friend in Matt Ward, and now its time to enjoy what you have. Sure, you lost, but I lost like three times at Wrestle X before I ever won a match there. I never won a rumble, but I came close and last Sunday you came closer than I. I have been there and it gets better because this makes you drive yourself harder, so when your ready, The Showtime is going out to enjoy what we have. Come along and have fun, or keep driving honey, either way your living to do what you want.

Taylor hopping up to skip towards the door flashing a smile and a wink at Simon.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon thinks for a minute

Simon: Taylor

Simon gets up and walks to the door way

He goes up and kisses her on the cheek and holds her for a second

Simon: Your right. just a minor setback.

Simon puts on a shirt and a jacket.

Simon: I need to see the doc's first then we can go for a drink then i'll drop you off at your hotel.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF