sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Not in the mood

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 06, 2014, 06:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Heather Jackson, Matt Ward Larissa and Simon Lee Nash all head back to the Midwest Warriors locker room and Simon is bend out of shape. He grabs a chair and throws it halfway across the locker room. Both the girls looks scared as Matt try to calm him down but nothing is working.

Simon: Man what the fuck was that tonight Huh?.

Simon: I mean yes i am happy we won the match by DQ but it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. What has gotten into that cocksucker A Native AMericano. We didn't start any bullshit with him. Yet he decides to show up and start shit with us not one, but Twice. TWICE that fucking asshole decide to fuck with us. First in our tag team match then he decide to come and show up during the Heather and Maegan fight?

Simon: If he was trying to do it for ratings. GO mess with someone else. Or maybe he might have been hired?

That caught matt's attention and ask to explain

Simon: Well it's simple, He is an enforcer, he seeks to kill or hurt someone. That means someone is not liking our success in the tag team division and either wants you or me taken out. Remember you are also a SEF trio champion. I have the light heavyweight championship belt as well. Who knows he might have been paid off to take us down and out. But here is the kicker in all this shit.

Simon: Now i know he will be trying to be breaking down hell and earth to get to Mack and Taylor for helping  us out. But damn man. I know alot of people will be wondering about why we showed up at main event. Simple we wanted payback from what the hell had happen earlier in the night.

Simon: I don't know man. All i know is that i need to get out of here and take a shower.

Simon grabs his bag and heads down to the showers.

Daddy Mack

But Simon stopped by a figure in front of him being none other than Daddy Mack who's in his jeans and showsteala tee flashing the SEF World Heavyweight Title over his right shoulder with an arrogant smirk.

I heard ya shouting boy and I had to come on down see what all the fuss was about!?! I heard ya say ya simply showed up in the main event of SEW's WAR for revenge, so may I remind you that without me, you wouldn't have been out there, let alone standing tall at the end of the night. The Showtime had your back, now its time ya all have our back, or at least give ya a crack at the Tag Team Championship of WAR. No lie, I'll take gold or I'll take you and your crew into The Showtime and make sure that Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash don't get derailed to the top of the ladder. Don't get me wrong, not trying to make friends, just trying to better this business and let it progress forward and I know to do that we build it up to break it down. Management has their chosen prospect, but who says Phoenix Winterborn is so good!? The boy can't even stack up to Mack yet claims to be some big star, pfft, fuck that!?! Simon Lee, I ran in the original pack with your old man and the only reason he came to SEF this year was on my call, that much I remember because my old friends are unforgettable.

Mack holding the wolfpac sign up with his left hand a bit serious in what it means to him, but getting his grin back cause he ain't lost his smile in a while and doubt he will anytime soon!?!

You want to get back at the Renegades of Peace, you want to fight this WAR...well The Showtime is the answer, it always has been, but I can't keep doing things for someone who doesn't do anything for me. I do like ya, and Matt too, hell, I think we held Tag gold together years ago!?! No question it all fits, but if you continue to pass this over, it'll be too late and the gold will slowly be stripped away. The Showtime will be WAR Tag Team Champions, that is a fact I can back up and if you don't believe it, you better go take a million showers to soak it in your head that Mack may fuck around, but he don't kid about this gig. A Native Americano wants justice, to make everyone care or get beat down, and it works, believe me, I seen it all and it works. The more you continue doing what your doing the more he gets what he wants, and if you and Matt step into The Showtime, well, he won't have a choice, except to love it cause it'll be the best thing to happen in a longtime, the best thing for SEF. But hey boy, maybe your not up for The Showtime cause its a tough gig hanging with Da Hardcore Kid, Da Natural A plus player to ever roam this business!?!?!

Mack semi serious with them baby blues showing how hungry he is to show you how much he truly knows that to be true!!! And he steps around Simon letting him get to his shower slapping the son of Nash on his shoulder whispering something that sounds like, good work, then Mack skipping off to head off to whatever his next gig is!?!

MattWard

I look at Mack as i look at Simon then i start to speak

:Matt Ward: Mack that was my brother Jeremy you won tag team gold as a part of Impact X, speaking of my brother he is looking to be coming back to the ring to be an enforcer for a group.

Mack looks at me then Heather starts to speak

~Heather Jackson~It is time to make a statement in this fucking company,  it time for a revolution.

Simon looks at me then he starts to speak

Simon Lee Nash

Simon takes a deep breath

Simon: We will say this. You can continue to have our backs. We will have your back. and as a joke i have had taylor's front and back once before LOL But seriously Who ever would have thought that the Midwest Warriors and Showtime would come together.

Simon: Let's do this guys

Simon extends his hand to Mack.

Daddy Mack

Mack standing down the hall a few feet away listening to these boys and just a twitching his leg as he grins something chesire cat like as usual knowing everything they say before they say it cause Mack has already done it.

I had Taylor front and back five years ago in my dojo and sex was not the major point of our day, training her skinny ass into ring shape was and I am damn impressed by what she done so far! You roll with The Showtime and you can get some more of that Golden Gal cause I got her and Maegan Fox waiting on my ass in the limo. Like I said, I already had your backs, now its time for the Mid West Warriors to shut up and step up to The Showtime and if ya wanna drop on by when ya get cleaned up, just look for the biggest party on the highest hotel and I'll make sure ya get in!!! I think Brady Henderson may be on board too, so follow this or stay on the porch, boys!

Mack winking and spinning to swagger on outta there hoping this works, but not giving a fuck if it don't cause he don't need anyone, but himself, he just got a lot to offer, so what's it gonna be, boys!?!

Simon Lee Nash

OOC: just pretend that this is Simon's suit

Simon: Well you should know me. I am always down for a good party.

Simon: i don't mind hanging out and having a good time tonight.

Simon gets his watch and cell phone and wrestling bag and is about to leave the locker room. Waiting on his crew midwest warriors.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF