sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

anarchy

Started by Danika, March 07, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Jax enters the arena a little annoyed with a phone to his ear.

"I know what those are like. It's just the hobos. It'll be cool. Just take care of Kristie. I've got a couple guys lined up. A girl maybe too.  I'm the only one booked so if there is any question call Norm. He didnt book you so things are probably cool. Earl is a vet so Ill not disrespect him or SEf by no showing. Yeah I heard about the bs i got a few things ill address later but tonight i have to take care of biz then find a tag partner for next week. Shit (looks at phone) its Maegan. Ill call ya back."

Danika

Jax frowns.

"Never said anyone was trying to replace you. You just have a different team you seem to want to run with. I realize you are here and you have matches with Heather for a shot against Taylor. My only question for you is do you want gold to get Mack or do you want Mack for the gold? You certainly seem to spend mor time on his jock than in the ring.  I just don't see why you don't seem to spend any time with him training in wrestling. He is after all a trainer and the standard bearer for this business.  Why do you think it's so hard to reach us? We have a chance to wrestle Showtime on War.  No. He's not her because hes not booked. He answers to ANA not Mack so hes looking to him for advice and making sure he is handling himself properly.  I am booked tonight against Earl and im here to handle business. Next week though its time for no bullshit. SEF is heading into WrestleX. Those hoping to make something of themselves need to #StandupforSEF and if it comes to it yes. Ill dance with the boss that signed me first, Whitney Marrett. Ill stop by later. I want to get in the gym before my match with Earl."

Daddy Mack

When did anyone say any O'Bannon answers to Mack?

Although a O'Bannon is in XFW and booked by Mack, but Mack don't know much besides that he had a match with Jax recently and thought he needed to improve, but handled himself good enough to get it!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF