sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cut has fans?

Started by Danika, March 07, 2014, 10:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

jax snickers as he watches cuts promo

"I am no where on a level for imitation but what really amused me was Cut confusing SEF's great fans for his own personal supporters. They are amped for the show true so you think it was for you? Pretty boy, what he hell do you know about the streets?  Nothing. I grew up on the streets and fought everyone and everything just to survive.....which made recon a great fit for me. You though know jack shit about that kinda life.  The sacrifice, the bonding with whoever wasnt trying to kill you or bone you....guys like Josh got off on that kind of life. I just wanted to survive and used my fists for that. Now we may not have a street fight Cut but you are one of those fuckers that are bringing SEF down. You have repeatedly no showed and blamed others. People fuck up.....people like you fuck up a lot.  You are a stepping stone for a better match against better opponents...people i actually respect. Winterbourne kicked ass on the indies and was a real role model to the boys on the road. Having Whit and Norm at his back prove he is the man to carry the company into the future.  Facing off against them is by far more important that whatever bullshit you wanna spew but a victory against an asshole like you is still a victory. Once you wake up perhaps you'll realize you are like most of us in SEF "an aspiring star," only you are so dense you think you are the second coming. Time to make you realize you are the lowest on this totem pole. Soon Jordan Cut will be the one cut."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF