sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talking with Carlos

Started by MattWard, March 08, 2014, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

now that Jeremy has arrived in the company it time to do what i love to do that is manage along with paperwork. Carlos is in his office after the Anarchy show  went off the air as he was surprised to see me standing at the door as i start to speak.

|Larissa| Carlos i know that this job you do can take a toll on you, so why don't i offer my service to be your assistant or i can be a Co-GM since i have a degree in business from Harvard.

I look at Carlos then he starts to speak

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos Begins to smile.

Carlos: Alright i think we can do this. I will hire you as my personal assistant for now. I got a huge match coming up at Wrestle X that will be for an 10 percent of the company and to become the General Manager of both WAR and Anarchy. Plus President of the SEF. so there will be a huge chance of you having a bigger role in the company if i win that match.

Carlos: If you want that then we can do this for now and here's hoping to something bigger and better for the both of us.

Carlos: SO what do you say?

Carlos extends his hand to Larissa

MattWard

I look at Carlos then i start to speak

||Larissa|| You have yourself a deal Carlos.

Carlos looks at me then he starts to speak.

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos Smiles

Carlos: Wonderful. Then i am going to work on this lineup for the next Anarchy show. Then i will have you send this to Whitney Marrett. Just give me some time and i will be with you in a few minutes.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF