sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Runae Replies to Tina

Started by RunaeMoon, October 06, 2011, 11:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunaeMoon

Runae is at her home, recovering from her injury and appears on camera to reply to Tina.

(Shakes her head) "Wow Tina, seems even with me out with injury, you still namedrop me. Congrads to you, that just made me even more popular then I already am. But let's talk about that claim you ended my career. I think you better get your damn facts straight girly, NO ONE ENDED MY CAREER. NO ONE! I decide when my career is over, not you nor anyone can end it. Funny, but you wasn't the one that gave me the concussion, MIDNIGHT and Alexandra did. So stop taking credit for something that really you never did. But don't worry Tina, I will be back, and that will be not good news for you and the Divas of Destruction. When I am clear to wrestle, the first person I am going to snap in fucking half, will be YOU..so be afraid..be very afraid, because I can strike without warning and you will not see it coming. As for Midnight and her darling niece, you bitches are not off the hook yet. Midnight, I trusted you and now I made the mistake in being friends with you. Time I show you just what happens when you betray a friendship. My goal..is to end your life permanently...at least end your whole career period. And then your niece is next and she better pray to her dark lord because no evil god is going to save her from the b eatings I will give her. You may not be scared of me, but you will know who you just pissed off..and trust me, pissing me off just was not wise.

The camera goes static.

Taylor Andrews

WOW...is indeed right, for who really gives a fuck if I do namedrop, certainly not someone who claims to have chosen to step away from SEF. I on the other hand never claimed to cause any injury, but simply that I ended your career because fact is Runae, after our match on Evolution, you were gone from SEF, I scared you away after kicking your ass when it really matter, between the ringing of the bells. What Midnight and Alexandra did was nothing more than what amateurs do every night of the week trying to get it right and hope one day they can be a real pro. I outwrestled you Runae, I made you eat every word you said about me when you tried to tell me I couldn't wrestle, when both you and Midnight belittled me. I ended your reign in SEF when ya did it and now Midnight is next along with her little niece Alexandra and the two boys, Matt Ward and J.G. Brooks. Then again, that is if Midnight shows up for this opportunity no one in the match can afford to miss, for anyone of us who would throw away, even Brooks, their a fool. Your a fool if you think your idle threats are anything more than pure bullshit for you can't back it up, I know, after all, I ended your career, fact!

Midnight

Midnight responds to Runae and Tina.

"Runae, you couldn't fight your way out a wet paperbag let alone deal with DOD. You threatening us is laughable. Tina is right on one thing. Your a nobody. Now as far as Tina running her mouth on DOD, nothing new there. Tina doesn't know the meaning of the word shut up. She likes to talk because she thinks people are caring who she is. I made the choice to step away from this match because I do what I want, when I want. I don't care if Tina wins that stupid belt or not because its a useless title. What I am after is more superior then all the other SEF belts and that is a fact Tina fails to grasp. So keep talking shit all you want Tina, hell talk until the cows come home, just realize NO ONE GIVES A SHIT FOR YOU!"

Taylor Andrews

I've only called you, and Alexandra, and Runae out on your bullshit for trying to belittle me and then either get owned by the real T & A or simply show your true colors and fear me. Face the real facts Midnight, stop making up excuses as to why you want out of our match accept that you are simply scared of tapping out to me. Next me, your a nobody as well and disrespecting the International Title only means you won't get it nor will get a title bigger than it for until you learn what it takes to make it in a company, your gonna remain a nobody. You came into SEF thinking you were already somebody, a legend even, but quickly got owned and shown the error of your ways. Unfortunately for you, ya never learned to accept that and now you cannot accept the truth that your overwhelming fear is what makes you not want to face me inside a wrestling ring. At least Alexandra has the guts to stay in the match, then again she hasn't stated anything about, yet, no one else has. By the way, clearly your last line Midnight, it was a lie, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter because I am here not be cared about, but to care about what I do as a pro wrestler, and that means kicking yours and everyone's ass on Evolution to become the International Champion!

Midnight

Midnight laughs at Tina and shakes her head.

"Seriously, is that all you ever do is run your mouth? God, your voice is more annoying then Jillian Hall's singing, and at least she knows when to shut the fuck up."

Taylor Andrews

Save your cheap insults and lies for someone who cares. As for running my mouth, I'm only responding to bullshit from your cesspool of a mouth, don't like the truth, change it or continue to live in fear of the real T & A! I can do this all day and all night because owning you on the mic or in the ring is like taking candy from a baby and your not much more intellectual than one, come to think of it, most anyone over the age of one uses more logic than you do!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF