sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Total Anarchy {2/25/07}

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 14, 2014, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

February 25th, 2007

SEF's second pay per view of the year and its on tonight, the host of the annual SEF Rumble, the winner gets a shot at the Heavyweight Title at Wrestle X next month. The Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is the host of the show and we open up there finding a jam packed crowd cheering like crazy as the theme for the night "Fucking Hostile" by Pantera blasts over the pa lighting them up even more.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's monthly pay per view....Total Anarchy! Tonight is one huge show, the main event is our SEF Rumble and its bigger and badder than ever before. We got Mack, Viper, Whitney, Torres, Neo, Xanthus Jakob King, Corez, Black Bob, and the Owner himself Fate, plus a whole lot more in the ring, thirty men and women all fighting for a Heavyweight Title shot at Wrestle X!

Sean Martin: Good god man, the rumble is huge this year, its off the chart, I don't know who I could pick to win, though I'll admit I hope its Viper.

Nick Miller: Its his first rumble, he's started off the year pretty good, pinned Mack in a tag match, but lost to him just nine days ago. Those two are in another tag match for the Tag Titles tonight, Mack teams with Matlock this time, plus its triple threat and Destruction is involved making this match as unpredictable as the rumble.

Sean Martin: I agree it is, but the DVF should be able to pull it off, their that much more dominant than anyone else.

Nick Miller: Hard to argue that, but then Destruction hasn't done too bad, plus its triple threat, the champs don't have to be pinned. We have two more titles on the line tonight as well, Xanthus and Neo Monoxide defend their titles in seperate matches, odd not seeing them face each other.

Sean Martin: It is kinda, they've been tearing up our shows for a while now, but its Jake's time to finally get some gold and who's better to take than Neo's?!

Nick Miller: Jake could do it, kid is good, but it is hardcore and Neo thrives on that. Xanthus' match is hardcore as well due to the title he has being the Hardcore Title, he faces longtime rival and old friend Corez....Version Two?

Sean Martin: Yea, kid is messed up and about to get messed up by X tonight!

Nick Miller: It outta be a true hardcore match, both these guys are crazy. Also tonight though we have the Hardcore Hotel returning with a very special guest, but no one knows who it is. Daddy Mack the host of the show has been approached about who it may be, but he of course throws everyone off about who it may be, so I guess we'll find out when his segment airs. Lets get on with the show so we can get to his segment.

Before any match begins we hear "Drag The Waters" hit the pa and the crowd cheers, no one comes out for like a minute, but then we see the SEF Champ Troy Storms come hobbling out on a pair of crutches.

Nick Miller: What the hell? His knee must be real bad.

The crowd still cheers, Storms wears his title around his waist and just stands on the stage looking out at the crowd. He looks down to the ring and then down to his leg knowing it'd be hard to climb in. Frank E Dangerously comes out beside him and hands Storms a mic, then steps back folding his hands in front of him. Storms eyes him, then looks down the ramp and lifts the mic up.

Storms: About a month ago I had a match with some new kid who is gone now, I kicked him in his head, dropped my foot and BAM....I fell on my ass. The pain in my knee was unbearable, but I forced myself up, finished the match and had quite a few more since then, my knee killing me and the last week, not on WAR, but at a show during the week, non televised, it just gave out. I could walk on it before, least get by, now I can't do shit and that means I can't be the champ.

The crowd lets sympathetic boos because they don't want what they know will happen to happen.

Storms: I wish I could still walk on it cause I'd put off surgery and at least make it to Wrestle X, but given the situation now, the company won't let me and I don't blame them, there's no other choice. I have to give it up....again........

He lowers the mic holding it with his right crutch, then lets his left crutch lean on him while he unstraps the title. Storms lays it up on his shoulder, puts the crutch back under his left shoulder, then grabs the title holding it up to look at it and then tosses it to Frankie who just barely catches it and folds it up. Storms lifts the mic back up.

Storms: My reign is not finished, I am not giving up on being the SEF Champ! In '02 I had to give up due to a bunch of bullshit politics, now my knee goes to hell, but this year I will be back in action. My time out is no more than six months, be ready for my return, all you out here, everyone in the back, be ready cause when I return I will regain the SEF Title, guaranteed!

Storms tosses the mic to Frankie who is more ready this time and catches it. "Drag The Waters" hits the pa again and the crowd cheers respectfully for Storms who just gets turned around and hobbled on his crutches to the back. Frankie stays out there and holds the title under his left arm, then raises the mic up in his right hand, waits for the music to stop, then speaks.

FED: I hate this, I really hate seeing a man who deserves this title like Storms have to give it up for the second time, but like he said, there is no other choice. Now as for how to determine a new champ, well hell, we could do it a few different ways, but with tonight being the SEF Rumble, we have a chance to make history in SEF. For the first time ever this belt will be on the line, for the first time ever, the winner of the SEF Rumble wins the Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd cheers for this announcement.

FED: Now as for who will face the champ at Wrestle X, that'll be determined some other way, maybe a tournament, yes, a one night tournament one week from tomorrow on WAR! So there it is, the winner of tonights rumble is the new Heavyweight Champ, the challenger at Wrestle X will be determined in eight days on WAR, so there ya go, lets get on with this show!

Frankie lowers his mic and turns walking to the back as the crowd cheers.

Nick Miller: Wow, that is huge. Storms giving up the title tonight, Frankie puts it on the line in the rumble, so we crown a new SEF Champ tonight for sure!

Sean Martin: This makes the fight to win the rumble even bigger cause its not a shot at the gold, its the gold itself!

Nick Miller: Yea, talk about upping the ante! This is gonna be a good rumble, but we have to get to our first match and were seconds away from a hardcore match for the International Title!

"Revenga" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds and is the SEF International Champion, Neo Monoxide!

He pulls a shopping cart of weapons from behind the curtain and starts rolling it down the ramp, but from behind him runs Jakob King, his opponent who has a chair wrapped in barbed wire and slams it into Neo's back sending him down and the cart rolling to the ring.

Nick Miller: Good god, Jake with an early start to this match.

Sean Martin: But its hardcore, so anything can happen.

Jake slams the chair over Neo's back again, rips his shirt off him and slams the chair to his back a third time, blood starts seeping through bandages he has and new cuts form. Jake drops the chair and rips the title from Neo's waist, then backs up some and waits for him. Neo starts to get up, shakes his head some and holds his back, turns sideways, but before he turns around completely he leaps up with a jumping calf kick leveling Jake. Neo pulls himself up and on to Jake hammering him with rights and lefts. He pulls up Jake looking for The Slingshot, but Veronica Price comes running out with a lead pipe swinging at Neo, but he lets Jake drop and catches the pipe. Neo backs Veronica up the ramp on to the stage.

Sean Martin: Damn it, leave her alone, Veronica didn't do anything.

Nick Miller: No, but only cause Neo caught her.

Neo raises the pipe up, but Jake comes behind Neo shoving forward. Veronica moves and Neo smashes against the stage wall, then Jake grabs him and executes a german suplex right on the metal stage. He gets up and spreads his arms out in a cocky manner, then grabs the lead pipe and smirks. Jake reaches down for Neo's head, but Neo pulls his pizza cutter out and slices Jake across his stomach. Jake steps back wiping the blood and Neo gets up nailing a front dropkick sending him against the wall. Neo is back up and drops Jake with a ddt on to the ramp. Neo gets up and Jake is crawling down the ramp. Neo has his pizza cutter and runs down the ramp dropping an elbow to Jake's back, then gets up kicking him in the cut. He pulls up Jake and runs him down to the ring slamming him against the steel steps. Jake just sits against them in pain and Neo runs the pizza cutter across his head, then makes a quick slice across his neck, not deep at all, just a scratch that bleeds right away.

Sean Martin: Neo just tried to slit Jake's throat, he treid to kill him, that'd be murder!

Nick Miller: Well yea, but how do ya know he tried that or if he just wanted to scare him or make him bleed?!

Neo tosses the cutter down and grabs a cookie sheet from the cart and swings at Jake's head. Jake rolls forwad and down, staggers up behind Neo and turns charging him against the steps. Jake backs up, but runs forward doing a backflip kicking Neo in the head and lands on his feet. Jake backs up does a picture motion at Neo, smirks and grabs a trash can slamming it over his head. jake drops it and grabs Neo for a ddt, but Neo stops him and looks for a northern lights suplex, but just tosses him over the steps to the floor. Neo pulls himself up on the apron and climbs up to the top rope, looks down at Jake and flies off with The Wrecking Ball, but Jake rolls out of the way!

Nick Miller: Good god what a hard fall!

Sean Martin: Yea, Neo is done now, c'mon Jake, pick him apart!

Jake grabs the guard rail pulling himself up and leans on it. Neo starts stirring, but grabs his back in pain, Jake rushes to him nailing a hard kick to his back. He then drops down burying a knee into Neo's back, but has him on his side and grabs Neo's head with one hand and his leg with the other and pulls him backwards while keeping his knee in Neo's back.

Nick Miller: A unique hold by Jake, but it looks quite effective.

Sean Martin: Kid is innovative, sign of a good wrestler, he'll make a good champ when he beats Neo.

Jake keeps bending Neo backwards causing him to scream in pain, he really rips his body back, Neo refusing to give up punches the floor and struggles to get free. Jake lets him go and leaps up jumping back some, then he jumps forward with a dropkick to Neo's back. Jake gets up and grabs Neo rolling him in the ring, then he pulls a table from under the ring and slides it in. He goes around to the shopping cart and grabs a singapore cane, then rolls in the ring and gets up, but Neo springs up and dropkicks him in his knee, gets back up and starts hammering him with quick punches. Neo whips Jake to the ropes and leaps up catching him with a hurricanrana. Both roll to their feet and Neo kicks Jake in the gut, then whips him to a corner. He sets the table up in the middle of the ring and backs up some, then runs at the table leaping on it and leaps off at Jake. Xanthus has jumped the rail though and leaps on the apron with a barbed wire laced singapore cane and as Neo comes down on Jake X cracks Neo in his head snapping back to the mat.

Nick Miller: What a shot by Xanthus, but what the hell is he doing?

Sean Martin: Whatever he wants, there are no rules and he and Neo got issues still.

Nick Miller: That's no reason to get involved.

X is in the ring now and brings the cane down on Neo's ribs, his head busted open. Jake is on his feet now and X just pulls up Neo and rolls him on the table. Corez comes running out and hits the ring coming to blows with X, Jakes gets to the top rope and nails a shooting star press to Neo smashing him through the table and stays on him for the pin, 1................2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF International Champion, Jakob King!

Corez is hammering X into a corner when Jake charges behind him leaping up and dropkicking him in the back. X rolls from the ring and Jake does, grabs his title and heads for the ramp. Corez gets up and looks up the ramp where Jake is clutching his title, Veronica with him and Xanthus next to him grinning. Neo just lays among the broken table.

Nick Miller: Damn it, this isn't right, Xanthus just screwed Neo.

Sean Martin: It was hardcore and Corez came out to even the odds, Jake is just better.

Nick Miller: Corez was too late to help, X already did the damage to keep Neo down. Can't change it now, but I am sure none of these men are down with each other. Lets get ready now, coming up is the return of the Hardcore Hotel!

The ring is cleared and is being set up for the Hardcore Hotel, so we go backstage now to Daddy Mack who is dressed in his ring gear and waiting for his big entrance when Nick Roland comes up to him with mic.

Nick Roland: Excuse me Mack, mind if I ask ya something?

D-Mack: Shoot away man.

Nick Roland: Well its kind of a repeat of what many have asked ya all day, who is your guest tonight, mind telling me?

Mack just laughs now.

D-Mack: Look man, its like I told Miller earlier before the show, it could be an ol' guy from back in the real early days like Rapid or hell maybe Shane Cobain.

Nick Roland: He told me you said it could be Johnny X or Kaci.

D-Mack: Oh, did I, my bad, shit slips my mind so easy, old age I guess!

Nick Roland: Um, right Mack. Your not gonna tell me are ya?

D-Mack: Tell ya what, I got that alz....whatever it is, I can't remember the name.

Nick Roland: Geez, never mind, I'll wait like everyone else, later.

Roland just walks off as Mack shrugs.

D-Mack: I wonder what he wanted?

He just turns walks to the curtain peeking through and waves at some fans, then steps back, a pop is heard that a deaf man could hear.

Nick Miller: Mack is keeping this real secretive, but in just a few minutes we'-

Nick is cut off by the sound of "Cocky" and then the crowd nearly drowning the music out when Mack comes a strutting out. He fakes a heart attack clutching at his chest, but just dances around playing to the crowd, then skips down the ramp slapping hands with the fans. The women are trying to jump the rail and one does leaping off the rail right into Mack's arms, some hot brunette. Mack don't discriminate, he gives a kiss and she just kisses all over his face. Security pull sher away and gets her back over the rail, Mack shrugs and heads to the ring rolling in. He gets to his feet and dances around, drops down in his pose flexing. Mack pops up and acts a lil crazy, then he throws himself on the bed of his set up, grabs the mic and lays there looking comfy. The music soon cuts out and the crowd still cheers, but settles some for Mack to speak.

D-Mack: Well whasss uupp all ya all!?

The crowd pops loud for Mack who gets up on his feet now.

D-Mack: So ya know, well rather ya don't know who the hell I got for a guest tonight, but ya do wanna know don't ya?

The crowd cheers.

D-Mack: Well I guess I outta bring the guy out. He is a former SEF Champ, an ol' friend, he is...........Michael McMoney!

We hear the beat hit the pa sounding like "Riddin Dirty" by Chamillionaire, but then the lyrics are heard and its the spoof of that song, Weird Al Yankovic's "White & Nerdy". The crowd is booing, but confused as well. We then see some guy come out wearing tight slacks and a dress shirt with a bow tie and a pocket protector and he sports glasses. His hair is cut short and flat, looks like Shane Douglas from his stint as Dean Douglas. The guy comes walking out looking all serious and and just gets in the ring standing up and getting in Mack's face. Mack just motions him back a bit and extends the mic out some between them, the music cuts now.

D-Mack: Whoa, whoa, whoa, my god McMoney you have changed a whole lot, good god man, what have you done?

This guy has to be an imposter of McMoney, right?

Imposter McMoney: I did some soul searching, I found my true self, and I am back to do what I haven't done yet, kick your ass!

D-Mack: Easy there, don't be so hostile there lil man.

Imposter McMoney: Why not, I'm a better man than you. You never beat me Mack, the one man you never beat is me!

D-Mack: So, we never faced each other, geez, mo-

The imposter cuts off Mack and swings at him, but Mack blocks quickly and taps the guy in the head with the mic, then whips around tossing him out of the ring. The crowd cheers Mack on and he dances a bit, then raises the mic up.

D-Mack: Well there ya have it, McMoney came out, McMoney gave a spiel, McMoney got his ass thrown out just like tonight in the rumble!

The crowd cheers loud for Mack and the imposter gets in the ring and steps close to Mack.

Imposter McMoney: Alright, I did the bit, McMoney sucks, but now its time for me to get what I want, its time for the real me to debut, Mitch McMoogle is about tokick your ass!

Mack stares wide eyed as the crowd laughs and then Mack strats laughing as well. Mitch just looks all serious as Mack composes himself.

D-Mack: What in the hell? Mitch McMoogle, who the fuck, what the fuck? That's worse than McMoney or Matlock, goddamn son, I almost feel bad for ya with that name.

Mitch McMoogle: Shut up Mack! I am sick of you and its high time someone ended your run and that is me!

Mitch swings, but Mack blocks him and whips him to the ropes, then BAM, Da Shows Ova and Mitch is knocked flat on his back, the crowd going nuts for Mack. We suddenly hear "Replica" by Fear Factory and out runs the real Michael McMoney to boos. He hits the ring and charges Mack with a spear. Mack leapfrogs him and McMoney falls on to the bed. he gets up and turns, but BAM, Da Shows Ova and he gets knocked flat on his back as well, the crowd going nuts again. "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" hits now and out runs Matt Matlock who hits the ring and charges Mack with a clothesline. Mack ducks and goes to the ropes, looks for Da Shows Ova, but Matt ducks, whoa. He grabs Mack's leg and pulls him in for Animal Instincts, no, Mack spins out of it and whips Matt to the ropes, then for a third time, BAM, Da Shows Ova and down goes Matlock, the crowd going ballistic!

Nick Miller: My god, some new kid McMoogle, then McMoney, then Matlock, all three knocked out by Mack.

Sean Martin: So what, he took out three jobbers, big deal.

"Cocky" plays as Mack dances around the ring stepping on all three men, then he soon exits the ring and heads up the ramp high fiving fans on his way to the back.

Nick Miller: An interesting segment here, hell of a statement by Mack knocking out those three men. We gotta go backstage now, I have word Jakob King has assaulted Nick Torres.

And so we go to the back where we find Torres face down and Jake bringing the International Title down to the back of his head. He stands up and kicks Torres, then pulls him up and holds him against the wall with a forearm to his throat.

Jakob King: I am not done with you and I still plan on taking that title of yours, like it or not that's a fact!

Jake knees Torres in the gut, then bends him down and rips up Torres looking for the Westsiders Edge. Security runs down and stops it pulling Torres to his feet and seperating the two, but then we see Frank E Dangerously show up in the middle of everyone and motions security to hold both men.

FED: Alright boys, Xtreme was a dq, settled nothing between you, so maybe Wrestle X will settle a score when the two of you fight each other in a ladder match with both of your titles strung up above the ring, winner takes all the gold, least the the titles you each have that is.

Frankie just walks off now as security hauls Jake outta there and Torres is helped away.

Nick Miller: Good god what an announcement for Wrestle X, that match could be a showstealer, wait a second, more happening in the back.

We go out to the parking lot where we find Xanthus with the Hardcore Title laying on the ground, his singapore cane wrapped in barbed wire in his hand while he drinks a beer. He slams it and crushes it to his head which bleed, then shouts out.

Xanthus: C'mon you lousy fuck, get out here and fight, c'mon Corez! Fuck the ring, this is where it all goes down!

X hears a clatter inside and steps towards the garage door to the arena, but Corez comes from behind a car and rushes X from behind grabbing him by the head and nailing a bulldog to the ground. he grabs the cane and starts laying into X with hard shots to his back, tosses it away and rips up X running him to a car throwing him on the hood. Corez climbs up on it and lifts up X body slamming him on the roof. Corez climbs up there and lifts up X nailing a side effect. The referee shows up outside since the hardcore match is apparently happening now. Corez kicks X off the car sending him to the ground, then leaps off with an elbow drop to X. Corez hurts himself a lil, but gets and opens the car door, pulls X halfway into and slams the door on his body.

Nick Miller: Man what a brutal match so far, X calling Corez outside, Corez was waiting for him though.

Corez pulls X up and tries sending him through the door window, but X gets his foot up, elbows Corez in the head, then runs up the side of the car and spins around with a kick to the side of Corez's head knocking him down. X gets up and pulls brass knuckles from his shorts, puts them on and kneels over Corez punching him right in the head, blood soon spills. X tosses the knucks away and rips up Corez running him into the side of the car, leans him against it and backs up, then charges him and leaps up with a dropkick. Corez ducks at the last second and X goes through the car door window nearly going all the way in, but lays out the broken window on his back.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Sean Martin: X isn't done, he has taken worse.

Corez gets up and X is bleeding bad from his back. Corez climbs up the trunk and gets on the roof, then leaps off the side with a leg drop to X across his chest digging the glass into his back deeper. Corez hits the groud, but gets up holding his backside. X is in a lot of pain and crawls inside the car, blood smears all over the seats. Corez reaches in for him, but X opens the other door getting his feet on the ground and hangs his head down. Corez runs around the car and leaps up to dropkick the door, but X pulls his body back in in time. Corez gets up and X opens the door, then kicks it into Corez knocking him down. He reaches in the backseat grabbing a tire iron, then gets out of the car, blood still dripping down from his back.

Nick Miller: Man, X is losing a lot of blood.

X kneels down choking Corez with the tire iron, then lifts him up with the iron still to his throat and runs Corez to the car smashing his face against the hood. X drops the iron and hip tosses Corez on to the hood, then he climbs up to the roof and stands up. X leaps up high and delivers a shooting star leg drop to Corez, but rolls off to the floor. X pulls himself back up and pulls Corez down looking for the Ghetto Busta, but from behind comes Neo Monoxide with a pizza cutter. He clubs X in the back, then runs the cutter down his back, turns him around and bends him down delivering The Slingshot.

Sean Martin: What, Neo has no business getting involved.

Nick Miller: X did cost Neo the International Title earlier.

Neo gets up and looks to pull Corez on X, but Corez shoves him and away and gets up shoving him and yells.

Corez: I don't need your help!

Corez shoves Neo again and turns to X, but Neo grabs him from behind and delivers a german suplex on the ground. He stands over Corez pointing him when X gets up and low blows Neo, then turns him around nailing the Ghetto Busta on him. X climbs up on the hood of the car and flies off with the Gangsta Splash, rolls off holding his ribs, but rolls back on Corez for the pin, 1...............2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Your winner of the match by pinfall and still the SEF Hardcore Champion, Xanthus!

Inside the arena "Public Enemy #1" hits the pa and Xanthus gets to his feet outside getting his hand raised. He shoves the ref and walks over grabbing his title, then stumbles inside through the garage door, but is stopped dead in his tracks by the team of Destruction. X just looks at both huge men with no fear, ready to fight them both even though blood drips from all over his body and he looks ready to collapse. Thrash and Slash step apart and we see Frank E Dangerously standing in view now, he steps forward and smirks.

FED: Nice win X, your crazy man, you are hardcore no doubt. Seems you and Neo have unsettled business, seems Corez and you have issues that probably aren't settled from tonight due what went down just now.

Xanthus: Get to the fucking point Frankie, I ain't the man to be dicked around!

FED: No your not X, so ya want the point, then its simple. Wrestle X...three way dance...barbed wire match....Hardcore Title on the line. You defend against Neo Monoxide and Corez...Version Two!

Xanthus just stares Frankie dead in his eyes, slowly raises his title and yells.

Xanthus: ITS ON!

X walks around Destruction staggering into the arena as Frankie turns watching him go.

Nick Miller: Xanthus with the win tonight, but at Wrestle X its him, Neo, and Corez in a three way dance barbed wire match for the Hardcore Title, this is huge!

Sean Martin: Sure is, Frankie's second match he made for Wrestle X tonight, and this one could settle the score between Xanthus and his enemies.

Nick Miller: Perhaps it could, but up next is our last match before the rumble. Its a triple threat tag team match for Tag Titles!

The opening chords of "Cocky" are heard and after a couple lines we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, does some crotch chops and high fives fans on his way down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, the one and only, Daddy Mack!

Mack then steps up on the apron and prances around with some cocky steps playing to the crowd, then he steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off an X. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest and earrings getting ready for the match. We hear guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, as we see small sparkler like pyros on both sides of the ramp go off. He gets to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope, and heads for one of the far turnbuckles. He raises both arms horizontally as rapid fire pyro ala HBK shoots off inside the ring. He lowers his arms as it subsides, as he gets down and leans on the ropes, talking shit to the fans. He turns and then awaits his opponent. "Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks. Frank E Dangerously follows them in his suit and trenchcoat holding his cellphone and wearing his Detroit ballcap.

Brittany Fox: Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at 635 pounds and are accompanied by Frank E Dangerously, they are Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Frankie heads up the steels steps as Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. Frankie rips theirs masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. Frankie soon exits the ring and we hear "To Live Is To Die"hit the pa, the crowd booing as we see Triple V come walking out in his ring gear and tag Title around his waist. Whitney is with him in a strapless leather dress holding her Women's Title and Jordan Brooks is behind them in his ring gear with his Tag Title.

Brittany Fox: And now making their way out, they weigh in together at 605 pounds and are accompanied by Whitney Marret, they are the SEF Tag Team Champions, Triple V and Jordan Brooks!

The trio heads down the ramp and gets to ringside looking at both teams already in the ring, then Viper heads up the steps,Whitney follows and Jordan follows her. They all get in the ring and head raises up their titles in their corner, then Viper and Jordan hand off the Tag Titles. Viper gives Whitney a kiss, then she exits the ring. The ref raises up the titles, Destruction is out on the apron and Mack tells Matlock to start things out. Viper looks to start for his team and Mack yells to Matt who turns frustrated and BAM, Da Shows Ova levels him and Mack kicks him from the ring now.

Nick Miller: What, Mack just drops Matlock before the match starts?!

Viper rushes across the ring and Mack meets him with punches, Viper fires back and this match is on. Viper gets a knee to Mack's gut, whips him across the ring and looks for a shoulder block. Mack barrels against him knocking Viper down with a shoulder block, then runs the ropes, skips over Viper and runs back. Viper is up and looks for a hip toss, but Mack blocks it and punches Viper in the gut, brings a leg up over his head and flips over behind Viper, then moves into a side headlock. Viper struggles to get free and lifts Mack for a backdrop, but Mack shifts his weight dragging Viper down to the mat still keeping the headlock on him.

Nick Miller: Some good back and forth action, Mack with the upperhand at the moment.

Mack wrenches Viper's head, Viper fights up and backs into the ropes close enough for Jordan to make a tag. Mack pulls Viper forward looking for a bulldog, but Viper stops him as Jordan comes in running the ropes and charges Mack clotheslining him over the back of Viper and landing on his face.

Nick Miller: good god what impact!

Sean Martin: That's why there the Tag Champs, the DVF works as one!

Viper gets to his corner and Jordan rips up Mack whipping him to the ropes. Mack flies back with a cross body, but is caught and lifted into a press. Jordan takes a few steps smirking, but Mack drops down behind him and shoves Jordan, then leaps up dropkicking him into a corner. Mack charges behind Jordan leaping up on his back and pulls him down driving his knees into Jordan's back. Mack rolls up to his feet and backs up making the tag to Thrash, then he charges across the ring leaping over the top rope tackling Viper to the floor and laying in punches to him.

Sean Martin: What is Mack doing, that's illegal!

Nick Miller: Well not really, its just messed up.

Thrash comes in dropping a leg across Jordan's throat, then gets up and rips him to his feet whipping Jordan to the ropes. Jordan flies back at him with a shoulder block, but neither man falls. Jordan runs the ropes and comes back with another shoulder block, Thrash ducks it and pushes Jordan to the ropes, then bends down for a back body drop. Jordan kicks him in the head, then looks for a clothesline, but Thrash grabs him lifting him up and nails a spinebuster with authority.

Nick Miller: My god what power!

Meanwhile Mack and Viper have fought out into the crowd, Viper trying to get away, Mack staying on him. Whitney stays and cheers on Jordan who is lifted up and Thrash makes the tag. He whips Jordan to the ropes. Jordan runs back and is met by Thrash and Slash, lifted up and given an even harder spinebuster. Thrash pulls up Jordan across his knee as Slash gets on the second rope, then flies off and they deliver Total Destruction to Jordan. Whitney gets on the apron yelling at the ref, but Frankie comes over pulling her down and backing her up the ramp.

Sean Martin: What the hell, he has no business putting his hands on Whitney!

Slash pins Jordan, 1................2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, Thrash and Slash..........Destruction!

"Iron Man" hits the pa now as Thrash and Slash stands tall. Frankie enters the ring and gets the titles handing one to each man, then raises their arms up. Whitney gets Jordan from the ring and helps him up the ramp.

Nick Miller: A win by Destruction, Mack took Matlock out before the match, he got Viper out during it taking himself out leaving Jordan against Destruction.

Sean Martin: Which was unfair, it was two on one and those monsters are damn near like two men each, this is unfair and unjust, the titles should not have changed hands!

Nick Miller: It was a fair match, just started off odd with Matlock taken out, then Mack fighting Viper away from the ring, just a weird senario. But its all over and we got one last match tonight, the headliner, the main event, the SEF Rumble and due to Troy Storms forced to vacate the SEF Title, that title is on the line tonight! Now then, lets get this match underway and find out who are first entry is!

Brittany Fox: Ladies and gentelemen, the following match is the annual SEF Rumble and the winner will become the new SEF Heavyweight Champion!

Guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, as we see small sparkler like pyros on both sides of the ramp go off. He gets to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope, and heads for one of the far turnbuckles. He raises both arms horizontally as rapid fire pyro ala HBK shoots off inside the ring. He lowers his arms as it subsides, as he gets down and leans on the ropes, talking shit to the fans. He turns and then awaits his opponent. "Iron Man" hits and Thrash makes his way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks. Frank E Dangerously follows him in his suit and trenchcoat holding his cellphone and wearing his Detroit ballcap.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, he weighs 325 pounds and is accompanied by Frank E Dangerously, he is Thrash!

Frankie stays on the stage, rips Thrash's mask off, then Thrash runs down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the mosnter he is, Matlock just staring at him and he visibly gulps.

Nick Miller: Matlock was number one and number two is a monster, one half of the new Tag Champs, Thrash!

Thrash stands in the middle of the ring, the bell as rung and Matlock just eyes the big man and approaches him slowly. Thrash doesn't move and Matt gets closer to him, but steps back when Thrash raises his arms. Thrash just motions him to come get him and Matt raises his ars moving in for a lock up. Thrash goes for the same, but Matt quickly kicks him the knee, then moves around him grabbing his arm and looks for an irish whip. Thrash doesn't budge and just pulls Matt towards him nailing a hard clothesline dropping him.

Sean Martin: This one sided, Matlock sucks and stands no chance.

Nick Miller: Looks like it, but in his defense Thrash is like twice his size I think, Matt does suck as well.

Thrash rips up Matt and sends him to the ropes, looks for a spinebuster, but Matt holds on and tries spinning around into a ddt. Thrash hold son Matt and stays on his feet, then throws him a few feet against the ropes. Matt falls back some and stumbles, looks in shock at the power and suddenly charges Thrash leaping up at him for a thesz press maybe. Thrash just catches him in a bearhug and squeezes the life out of him, Matt yelling in pain and beating on Thrash, but it seems to not effect the big man. The clock appears on the SEFTron now and counts down from ten.

Nick Miller: A few seconds from our third entrant, I love the excitement of the rumble!

Matlock is still in the bearhug, we get to three and the crowd chants along as we get to zero, then a buzzer sounds and we hear "You Don't Know" hit the pa and the crowd boos the arrival of Jordan Brooks who runs down the ramp looking angry. Jordan slides in the ring as Thrash just tosses Matt down and meets him with punches. The two big men trade them back and forth, Jordan gets a knee to Thrash's gut and sends him to the ropes, tries a clothesline, but Thrash stays on his feet.

Nick Miller: We just saw these two battle it out in a tag match, though it is more one on one now.

Sean Martin: Yea, time to see Jordan show Thrash who the real big man is.

Jordan comes off the ropes for a clothesline again and Thrash stands tall, then both men run the ropes and collide with shoulder blocks, neither goes down. Matt is pulling himself up now and rushes both men from the side surprising them with a double clothesline. They shrug off the attack and turn grabbing Matt by his head and run him to the ropes hurling him over them to the floor.

Nick Miller: And our first elimination is Matlock!

Sean Martin: What a surprise, ha ha!

Thrash and Jordan turn to each other, both trying a cheap punch and they start trading them back and forth. The two just slug it out in the middle of the ring and the clock starts counting down again, the crowd chants along and soon the buzzer sounds, then we hear "Pedal To The Medal" hit and out runs Eddie Boombastic. He hits the ring quick and dives behind Thrash's knee clipping it allowing Jordan to nail a clothesline knocking Thrash down. Eddie gets up and pulls up Thrash holding his arms back as Jordan starts nailing some hard shots to his ribs. Eddie lets go and Jordan whips Thrash to the ropes, looks for a clothesline and Eddie charges Thrash at the same time and he drops from a double clothesline.

Sean Martin: Told ya Jordan could put Thrash down!

Nick Miller: I don't recall you saying that and it took him and Eddie.

Sean Martin: Whatever, just shut up and watch Thrash get destroyed.

Eddie is punching on Thrash while Jordan just watches him, then finally pulls him off and lifts up Thrash lifting him in a body slam walking to the ropes and tries shoving him over the top rope. Eddie grabs Thrash's legs trying to help force him out, but Thrash has hold of the top rope, then elbows Jordan in the head. Thrash manages to kick Eddie away, then elbows Jordan again and again getting down to his feet and shoves Jordan away. Eddie runs at Thrash for a clothesline, but gets a hard spinebuster instead. Thrash bolts at Jordan dropping him with a clothesline, then the clock appears and starts counting down. Thrash pulls up Jordan lifting him on to the ropes and tries pushing him out, has him sideways and against the ringpost, Jordan holding on to the ropes and tyring to fight Thrash off. The clock gets to zero, Eddie grabs Thrash's leg trying to lift him up as the buzzer sounds and we hear "The Unforgiven" hit the pa, the crowd boos and out walks Triple V.

Sean Martin: Oh yea, now is the time for the man who wins it to kick a lil ass.

Nick Miller: An early entry for Viper, but Jordan is in there, if they work together like we think he may win it.

Viper slides in the ring now and Eddie charges him for an elbow, misses and Viper pops grabbing Eddie and sends him to the ropes, then charges and nails him with Venom. Viper gets up and turns to the corner, but Thrash charges at him dropping Viper with a clothesline. He pulls Viper up and sends him to a corner, then charges him for a splash, but Viper ducks out and drops Thrash with a neckbreaker.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this rumble is starting to get good, got some more action happening.

Jordan is off the ropes and walks over grabbing Eddie, sends him to the ropes, then follows up with a clothesline trying to send him to the floor. Eddie ducks it at the last second and runs the ropes coming back at Jordan with a cross body, but he is caught and given a powerslam. Viper is punching Thrash in the corner and choking him now, then Jordan comes over. Viper looks up and Jordan motions, lets toss him out. So they lift up Thrash and have him facing the ropes, then they try lifting him up in a double press, Thrash has hold of the top rope and keeps himself from being lifted too far and thrown out.

Nick Miller: Viper and Jordan with Thrash off his feet lifted up where he isn't used to being.

Sean Martin: Their destroying one half of Destruction, I love it!

Eddie gets up and comes grabbing Thrash's legs trying to push him out, Thrash holds on and manages to keep himself from going forward, his power saving him and the clock starts counting down, the crowd chanting with it. Thrash is still up in the air trying to be forced out, his power keeps him from going, the clock gets to zero and the buzzer sounds. Over the pa we hear a name yelled out.

MIISTEER......CLINTONNNN

Then "T.N.T" hits and out runs Clint Clinton who soon slides in the ring, the crowd boos him and he just overlooks the situation.

Nick Miller: Clinton returning for the rumble it seems, haven't seen him since last summer.

Clinton charges over clipping the back of Jordan's knee. Eddie backs off and Viper drops Thrash now, then dives over him at Clinton taking him to the mat and hammers him with punches. Eddie is on Thrash's back pounding away while Jordan gets up leans on the ropes. Viper pulls up Clinton and runs him to the ropes tossing him over, but he lands on the apron and punches Viper Jordan charges over now and stops quickly, then hammers Clinton with punches. Viper recovers and tries to help, but Thrash who put Eddie down grabs Viper and whips him to the ropes dropping him with a shoulder block from hell. Clinton ducks one of Jordan's punches, drops down and slides in under his legs. Thrash charges for a clothesline, but Jordan ducks and they turn to each other. Clinton comes behind Jordan's knee again and Thrash clotheslines Jordan down. Clinton gets up and hammers Thrash in the back, looks for an irish whip, but Thrash isn't moving, instead he pulls Clinton towards him and hits a hard clothesline. Eddie is up and charges Thrash, but gets a caught in a press and Thrash looks to tosss him out. Eddie tries wiggling free, so Thrash powers him down on his shoulder, then just drops in a hard powerslam and pops up.

Nick Miller: My god Thrash is a powerhouse, he just put everyone down that's in the ring.

Thrash targets Jordan kicking his leg, then rips him up and sends him to a corner, charges with a splash and now looks to send him over the top rope. Jordan holds on and Thrash tries forcing him out. Viper gets up charging Thrash with a double axe handle to the back, then he starts hammering him with punches. Clinton is up on the ropes and Eddie charges him with a spear nearly taking him through the ropes. He pulls Clinton across the ring and tries running him over the top rope, but Clinton puts the brakes on and the two begin slugging it out. Jordan is helping Viper hammer Thrash against the ropes and they try lifting him up with hi sback on the ropes and shoving him out, Thrash hooking his arms on the top rope and the clock appears and begins counting down.

Nick Miller: A good rumble so far and our seventh entrant about to come out.

Sean Martin: I hope its Whitney!

Viper and Jordan let Thrash down and start hammering him with mores punches, Clinton has Eddie on the ropes and tries lifting him up and over when the buzzer sounds, then we hear some creepy orchestrated organ music start to play, a crappy version of Ministry, but still scary maybe considering it marks the arrival of Flamez.

Nick Miller: Uh oh, who is gonna eliminate this big man?

Flamez slowly makes his way down the ramp. Clinton lets Eddie go and points out Flamez, the two decide to work toegther against him. Viper motions Jordan to head off Flamez and he continues hammering on Thrash. Flamez finally gets on the apron and steps over the top rope, Jordan charges him for a spear, but gets clubbed in the back and ripped up, then powerbombed. Flamez ends up on his knees and Eddie delivers a dropkick to him, then Clinton dives at him with a clothesline, neither takes him to his back. Flamez gets up and Viper runs Thrash over at him throwing him to the big man and runs to the ropes coming behind Flamez and kicks him low.

Sean Martin: Yea, that's how ya take down a big man like that.

Nick Miller: Not very moral, but legal and effective.

Viper pounds on Flamez back, Thrash pushes Flamez away and grabs Viper hitting a suplex on him. He gets up and charges Flamez for a clothesine, but gets taken down in a side belly to belly suplex. Flamez gets up and he is assaulted by Jordan, Clinton, and Eddie with punches. They get him reeling on the ropes and Viper gets up charging over helping to try and throw Flamez out, well, lift him over the ropes, not quite throw. Thrash sits up shaking his head, he sees Flamez being hung up on the top rope, the four men straining themslves in trying to get him out and Thrash gets up now. He runs the ropes and comes barreling over getting a leg up and boots Flamez right in the back with so much force Thrash is pushed backwards. Flamez gets nocked over a lil more, then Thrash gets up and helps try and shove him to the floor. He uses all his power, his paint worn off and his face red from the strain, then finally Flamez shoulder hits the apron and he flips over landing on the floor.

Nick Miller: They did it, they got Flamez out of the ring, what an effort by all these men.

Everyone falls to the mat and the clock flashes at ten. Thrash is up first, but Jordan and Viper bolt up dropping him with a double clothesline. Eddie and Clinton are up against the ropes leaning there when Viper and Jordan turn charging each with a clothesline. Jordan sends Eddie to the floor, Clinton ducks Viper and hammers him with punches. Jordan clobbers Clinton from behind and whips him across the ring, then catches him with a hard spinebuster. Thrash is up and kicks Viper in the gut, then drops him with a piledriver. The clock is down and the buzzer sounds, "Rebel Yell" hits the pa and out runs Johnny Rebel to a small cheer and he slides in the ring, jumps up and charges Jordan with punches knocking him into the ropes. Rebel whips Jordan across the ring catches him with a back body drop, then grabs Thrash up and sends him to the ropes hitting a big boot on him. Rebel goes for Viper lifting him up and tries shoving him over the top rope.

Nick Miller: Damn, Rebel hit the ring on fire and now targets Viper.

Sean Martin: His worst mistake!

Clinton is up and pulls up Jordan in a front facelock, delivers some knees to his face, backs him into the ropes and tries pushing him over the top rope. Thrash gets up and charges behind Rebel with a club to the back, then whips him across the ring, he bounces back and Thrash catches him lifting him a bit and slams him down with a spinebuster.

Nick Miller: Man Thrash has some power!

Thrash pulls up Rebel and rus him to the ropes trying to toss him out, but Rebel blocks. Viper comes from behind clubbing Rebel in the back and works with Thrash to try and hurl him over the top rope. Jordan has Clinton kicked away from him, gets on his feet and charges him with a clothesline, then he lifts Clinton into a press and looks to throw him out, but Clinton slips down behind Jordan and pulls him backwards in a modified backbreaker. Clinton runs climbs up to the top rope now and waits for Jordan to get up.

Nick Miller: A risky move in the rumble.

Jordan stands and Clinton leaps off with a missile dropkick knocking him down. He pulls Jordan up and lifts in a body slam near the ropes trying to scoop him over the top. We soon see the clock appear and the countdown begins. Rebel is still on the ropes holding on, Thrash and Viper continue trying to eliminate him. Jordan's head is near the outside of the bottom rope, his grip on the ropes real tight and the buzzer soon sounds, then "Sidewinder" hits over the pa and out runs Whitney Marret! The crowd boos her and she just slides in the ring quickly and runs over behind Clinton low blowing him.

Nick Miller: All of the DVF in the ring and Whitney is helping the team as well.

Sean Martin: Well duh, their a team moron!

Jordan gets on his feet and pulls up Clinton, punches him hard, then bends him down for Whitney who delivers Southern Pride to him. Jordan lifts up Clinton and runs him over the ropes sending him to the floor. Thrash suddenly bolts over clotheslining Whitney so hard she does a 360 before landing on her back.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Sean Martin: What, he can't put his hands on Whitney!

Jordan turns and rushes Thrash who has the same idea and the two get into a slugfest. Rebel kicks Viper away and gets on his feet, but Viper is on him with punches, turns Rebel into a corner and nails a few shoulder thrusts to his gut. Viper looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed and sent into the oppiste corner hard. Rebel charges him, but Whitney manages to drop toehold him. Viper comes out of the corner with a knee drop to his head. Thrash has Jordan reeling against the ropes, then backs up looking to charge him, but Whitney gets behind him nailing a low blow. Jordan charges Thrash clotheslining him. Viper has Rebel up on the ropes and Jordan comes over helping him try to hurl Rebel over the ropes, Whitney helps as well, the clock starts counting down.

Nick Miller: Looking like the DVF is in control here, time for a new entry though.

Sean Martin: Doesn't matter, the DVF are unstoppable!

Thrash gets to his feet as the buzzer sounds and "Public Enemy #1" hits the pa, the crowd booing as Xanthus comes swaggering out with a limp and bandages and a singapore cane wrapped in barbed wire in his hand.

Nick Miller: Oh boy, its Xanthus and he looks pissed, as usual.

Sean Martin: DVF can take him, but X may tear them up a lil first.

Thrash readies himself and X gets to the ring. He tosses the cane at Thrash, then slides in quickly and rolls through Thrash's legs, sprints up and dropkicks him in the back. X gets the cane and lights up Thrash with it, then he turns cracking Viper in the back with it. He looks to nail Whitney, but Jordan rushes him and gets the cane over his head. Rebel kicks Whitney away as X lights up Viper with more shots to the back, drops Jordan with another shot to the head, then whips around getting a clothesline from Thrash. Rebel grabs Whitney pulling her to him and lifts her up looking to throw her out of the ring. Viper chop blocks the back of his knee bringing Rebel down and Whitney falls as well. Thrash grabs the cane and cracks Viper over the head, then nails Rebel, and he tosses the cane out to the floor. Thrash rips up X and runs him to the ropes tossing him over them and turns around. X lands on the apron, leaps up on the top rope and flies behind Thrash taking him down with a bulldog. Whitney nails a dropkick on X, then pulls him up and takes him to the ropes trying to throw him out. Jordan gets up and helps Whitney, X going nuts fighting both. Viper and Rebel get up coming to blows and Thrash gets up charging both with a double clothesline dropping them. He pulls Viper up and whips him to a corner charging with a splash. Viper ducks out of the way and charges Rebel who is getting up, Viper drops him with Venom. Xanthus pulls himself over the ropes and manages to slide in the ring under the ropes, sprints up and runs the ropes flying back at Jordan and Whitney with a double dropkick, Whitney goes over the top rope, but hangs on dangling over the floor.

Nick Miller: Whitney is almost out, she's just barely hanging on.

Sean Martin: No, damn it, Jordan, Viper, someone help her!

The clock appears and counts down now. Viper comes over kicking X in the head, then grabs Whitney pulling her back in the ring. Thrash comes charging over clotheslining Jordan out of the ring now and he hits the floor.

Nick Miller: Jordan is out, Thrash just eliminated him!

Sean Martin: Noooo!

Viper clubs Thrash in the back now and tries hurling him over the ropes, Whitney helping and soon the buzzer sounds, then "Pedal To The Medal" hits the pa and out runs Harry Boombastic. He hits the ring quick and charges over to help try and get Thrash out. Xanthus is kicking Rebel into a corner, then runs up the ropes near him and leaps at Rebel and brings him down with a hurricanrana. Rebel sits up and X runs the ropes flying back at him with a dropkick to the face. X leaps up and runs behind Viper clubbing him in the back, then runs him him around and tries throwing him over the top rope. Whitney comes over elbowing X in the kidneys, Thrash kicks Harry away stands up, grabs him and nails a spinebuster. Rebel is up and charges with a big boot at Thrash who ducks and Rebel gets hung up over the top rope. Viper and Whitney are busy trying to eliminate X and Thrash charges Rebel cotheslining him off the ropes to the floor.

Nick Miller: Rebel is out, Thrash just eliminated him!

Harry jumps Thrash from behind and lift shim up trying to get him over the ropes. X kicks Whitney away, then starts punching Viper and gets to his feet. Viper knees him in the gut and whips X across the ring, cathces him coming back and executes a belly to belly suplex, but X flips over to his feet. Viper turns and X nails him with a superkick, Whitney though catches X with a low blow as he does and both men fall to the mat. The clock begins counting down and Whitney runs over helping Harry with Thrash. X and Viper kneel up and start to get to their feet. Thrash kicks Whitney away, punches Harry and gets to his feet flooring him with a hard right. Viper bolts up charging him with a tackle against the ropes keeping him away from Whitney. The buzzer sounds and we hear "The Enemy" hit the pa and out runs Jakob King. He hits the ring quick and runs at Harry punching him into a corner. X has Whitney by the hair and whips her to a corner soon, then runs at her with a clothesline and bulldogs her down to the mat. Viper comes over kicking X in his head, then rips him up and runs him to a corner smashing his head to the turnbuckle. Thrash lifts up Whitney and walk sher to the ropes, lifts her up and over, but Viper comes over in time clubbing him the back. X gets on the second rope and leaps off with a dropkick knocking Viper down. Whitney rolls through the ropes and sits up, low blows Thrash and gets up lifting him him on the ropes.

Nick Miller: Whitney is one tough woman, but I don't think she can get Thrash out on her own.

Sean Martin: You don't know her then, she can do anything she wants.

Jake sends Harry to the mat, then runs over helping Whitney. X is up and runs the ropes flying across the ring with a dropkick to Thrash sending him over the ropes more. Viper is up and kicks X in his head, then grabs Thrash's legs lifting them up so he is upside down, but he holds on tight. Harry comes over now and gets under Viper's arms, then climbs the ropes and pushes Thrash as well. Whitney claws at his hand releasing his grip on the ropes and Thrash drops to the floor.

Sean Martin: Told ya she could do it, Whitney just eliminated Thrash.

Nick Miller: She had a major part in it.

X comes behind Viper trying to hurl him over the ropes as the clock counts down. Jake and Harry trade punches and Whitney rakes X across his back allowing Viper to get off the ropes and hammer him with punches. Harry whips Jake into the ropes and follows up with a clothesline, but he gets backdropped to the apron. Jake turns and gets a shoulder block to the gut, then Harry flies in over jake with a sunset flip. Jake rolls through and leaps up dropkicking Harry in the face. The buzzer sounds and "Closer" hits the pa. The crowd boos as Red Flowers comes running out to the ring and slides in. Red runs behind Jake clubbing him in the back, whips him to the ropes and clotheslines him to the mat. Red lifts up Harry and nails a ddt, then sits up smiling and soon stands. He stalks Whitney, but Viper charges him against the ropes. X recovers from the punches and goes for Viper, but Whitney dropkicks him down. Jake gets up and lifts Harry up taking him to a corner and pushes him up the ropes trying to shove him out of the ring. Viper hammers Red against the ropes, nails a chop, then whips him across the ring and goes for a high knee, but misses. Red runs back at him nailing a cross body taking Viper down. Whitney has X on the ropes trying to toss him out.

Nick Miller: A good rumble so far, some old faces back for this night and were only halfway through this thing, well close to it that is.

Red is up and pulls Viper up looking for a piledriver, but gets backdropped. Viper pulls up Red and looks for an irish whip, but pulls him back instead and lifts for a powerslam. He walks to the ropes lifting Red over them trying to toss him out, Red holds on to the ropes. Whitney pulls X off the ropes nailing a ddt, then she gets up and runs over helping Viper, the two get Red upside down, red grabs Viper's leg and the bottom rope holding on tight. We soon see the clock start counting down as X comes over grabbing Whitney and lifts her over the ropes. Viper lets go of Red and punches X off Whitney, then whips him away sending him crashing into Jake. Viper charges X, but he ducks and Jake gets hit again. X fires away at Viper as the buzzer sounds and "The Enemy" hits the pa.

Nick Miller: Here comes Jake's girl Veronica, we'll have two couples in the ring at the same time.

Veronica Price comes running out and she slides in the ring. Red runs over helping X with Viper sending him against the ropes. Veronica low blows Harry and helps Jake up, then the two try throwing Harry out. Whitney runs over clipping the back of X's knee, then drags him away from the ropes and drops elbows to his leg. Viper gets off the ropes trading punches with Red. They go back and forth stepping near a corner and Viper ducks a punch, then shoves Red to the corner, kicks him in the knee and nails some shoulder thrusts to his gut. Whitney continues working over X's leg and Harry is almost of the ring. Viper whips Red across the ring, then charges after him. Red ducks and backdrops him over the ropes. Viper lands on the apron and grabs Red by his hair snapping him backwards to the mat, then he climbs in the ring quickly and drops a knee to Red's head.

Nick Miller: Viper almost got eliminated there.

Sean Martin: But see how great he is, he's still in it.

Viper pulls Red up and drops him with a ddt, floats over into a side headlock trying to wear him down. X is in the ropes now, but Whitney keeps a hold of his leg wrenching on it. Harry kicks Veronica away and punches Jake, sits up on the ropes and grabs Jake spinning around into a tornado ddt as the clock starts counting down. Veronica kicks Harry in his back, then lock him in a headscissors. Jake gets up and kicks at Harry, Veronica lets him go and Jake lifts Harry up whipping him to the ropes, drop toeholds him and Veronica nails a dropkick to his head. Whitney lets X go and stomps at his leg now while Viper drags Red up and tries getting him over the ropes. The buzzer soon sounds and the crowd goes absolutely insane when "Cocky" hits the pa.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, its Daddy Mack, the crowd is crazy, the rumble is about to get even better!

Mack steps out scratching his head and looks around confused, me moves his mouth asking if this the rumble. Viper pulls Red down hits a neckbreaker, then stands up motioning for Mack to get down here. Whitney gets by his side and for once Xanthus comes over motioning he wants Mack too.Jake and Veronica have Harry up on the ropes in a corner, Red is coming too and Mack heads down the ramp taking his time. X turns to Red kicking him in the head, then hammers him against the ropes. Viper and Whitney just wait and Mack signs a couple autographs.

Sean Martin: What the hell, why doesn't he just get in the ring and get his ass kicked?

Nick Miller: Ha..ha, Mack is just having fun, nothing wrong with it.

Mack disrobes his gear and soon hops up on the apron, Viper waiting long enough rushes him, but Mack leaps to the top rope and jumps over Viper rushing Whitney and whips her to the ropes. She comes back at him and Mack lifts her for a powerslam, but throws her at Viper who catches her, Mack leaps up dropkicking Whitney sending both down. Mack gets to his feet and X runs over to him with some punches. Red runs over helping X hammer Mack back some. They whip Mack across the ring and look ready for a double clothesline, but Mack ducks it, stops and leaps up backwards grabbing both men by the head and dropping them with a double ddt. Mack nips up to his feet and skips backwards some. Jake and Veronica are kicked away from Harry, but Mack nails Da Shows Ova to Harry sending him over the ropes to the floor. The clock begins to count down now. Viper comes barreling at Mack with a clothesline dropping him hard. He pops back up and Viper hammers him hard with punches. Red is up on the ropes and Jakes charges him with a clothesline sending him to the floor, then he charges X for the same, but X ducks and drops him with a neckbreaker. The buzzer sounds and "Lie, Cheat, Steal" hits the pa and we see Ray Cena come running out to the ring. Veronica low blows X, then her and Whitney try hurling X out of the ring. Ray run at Mack and Viper looking for a double clothesline, but they both just turn to him, grab him by the head and run him over the top rope to the floor.

Nick Miller: Ray came in, went for the top guys and got tossed in what may be record time.

Sean Martin: Only time Mack and Viper will work together, now its time to see Viper kick ass.

The two go back to brawling with each other. Jake is up and helps to try and eliminate X. Mack unloads on Viper and being fresher hammers him into a corner, nails some hard chops, then leaps up grabbing his head and snaps backwards with a monkey flip. mack gets up and grabs Viper nailing a hard chop, then nails a snap suplex on him and floats over into an armbar. X is upside down facing the apron, his arms are hugging the bottom rope. Whitney and Veronica hold one leg together trying to shove him down while Jake has the other leg. The clock begins to count down as Mack moves ou tof his armbar and rolls Viper up, whips him to the ropes and leaps for a hurricanrana, but Viper counters with a powerbomb and keeps a hol dof his legs turning him into a single leg boston crab. The buzzer soon sounds and we hear "Iron Man" hit the pa and our stomps Slash with all his gear on and Frank E Dangerously following. Frankie rips the mask off and Slash bolts to the ring sliding in. He charges across the ring barreling against the ropes shoving Xanthus off them sending him flying against the guard rail and eliminating him.

Nick Miller: The other half of Destruction and X is gone cause of Slash.

Slash turns around charging at Viper booting him right in the face sending him backwards off Mack. Whitney runs behind Slash and leaps on his back clawing at his eyes, the Jakes comes from behind clipping the back of his knee bringing the big man down to his knees. Whitney manages to manuever around and pulls Slash back into the Southern Sleeper.

Sean Martin: Now that is impressive, Whitney locking Slash in the Southern Sleeper, he may tap out right here.

Nick Miller: It is impressive, he could tap, but I don't know and plus it don't matter.

Jake pulls up Mack and hammers him against the ropes, whips him across the ring and leaps up for a dropkick, but Mack stops short letting him fall and grabs his legs stomping on his stomach. Veronica leaps on to Mack's back now and mack rips her over throwing her on top of Jake. Viper comes off the ropes and flies at Mack with a shoulder tackle sending him down. Slash fights up with Whitney on his back and he runs into a corner diving between the ropes and smashes Whitney's head into the top turnbuckle. Viper comes over kicks Slash in the back of his leg, Whitney stumbles away and Viper grabs Slash lifting him up on the ropes. Mack gets up and Jake comes running at him as the clock begins counting down. He hits Mack with a clothesline trying to send him over the top rope, but Mack keeps himself inside and rakes Jake's eyes. Whitney helps Viper try to eliminate Slash while Veronica runs over sliding to her knees near Jake and Mack, then low blows Mack. Jake lifts Mack by his legs trying to toss him out and Veronica helps, the buzzer sounds now. "Hells Bells" hits the pa and out runs Axel Tate to mild cheers. He gets on the apron and heads over the top rope. Axel charges over helping Viper try and force Slash out of the ring. Mack kicks Jake backwards, then flips over landing on the apron, piefaces Veronica and leaps on the top rope flying at Jake with a cross body taking him down. He gets to his feet as Veronica gets up and Mack rushes her with a clothesline sending Veronica out to the floor.

Sean Martin: What, Mack just hit a woman, what the hell is he thinking?

Nick Miller: Maybe of winning the rumble?! Its everyone for themselves, Veronica knew what she was getting into.

Jake is up and rushes Mack with punches unloading with fury over his girl being eliminated. Slash is still holding on to the top rope, Axel gives up and charges over with a clothesline to Jake, then lifts him up and tosses him ou ton the apron. Axel charges him with a big boot, but Jake ducks in under the bottom rope and Axel gets hung up. Jake gets on the middle rope and leaps off with a dropkick to Axel nearly sending him to the floor, then Mack delivers Da Shows Ova sending him to the floor. Jake is up and shoves Mack over the ropes, but he keeps a hol dof the top rope and swings in kicking jake in his knee, then leaps up on the top rope and leaps on to Jake delivering a hurricanrana to him. Mack gets up and Viper kicks him in the gut, then delivers the Unforgiven to him right in the middle of the ring. Whitney stays away from Slash who charges Jake lifting him up and smashing him in a corner. The clock starts counting down and Viper charges behind Slash with a shoulder to his back, then grabs him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex. Jake gets on the second rope and leaps off with an elbow drop to Slash. Whitney helps the two get Slash up on the ropes as the buzzer sounds and "X Gonna Give It To Ya" hits the pa, the crowd boos. Westside Wanksta comes running out and hits the ring lifting up Mack and tries forcing him out of the ring. Slash kicks Whitney away, kicks Jakes in the head, then gets down and punches Viper who fires back. Jake charges Slash who backdrops him to the apron. Jake leaps and flies at him, but Slash ducks and Viper gets knocked down with a clothesline. Whitney is helping Wanksta try and eliminate Mack. Slash pulls up Jake and whips him to the ropes, catches him and hits a hard spinebuster. Viper is up and the two get into a slugfest. Mack kicks Wanksta away, gets down to his feet and shoves Whitney, but is tackled by Wanksta. Mack elbows him in the back, then rips him up and hits a piledriver. Whitney comes off the ropes hitting a dropkick on Mack. Jake is up and comes behind Slash with a club to his back, then the clock begins counting down. Jake and Viper sends Slash to the ropes and look for a double clothesline, but Slash ducks and comes back with his own double clothesline. Whitney pulls Mack up as the buzzer sounds and "Suicide Solution" hits the pa. Victoria Kalispell comes running out as Mack gets a ddt and Whitney gets to her feet right away. She turns and Vickie charges her with a clothesline driving her back over the top rope, Vickie going over as well making sure Whitney is out by taking herself out.

Nick Miller: Good god, Vickie runs out and takes herself out with Whitney.

Sean Martin: Not a smart move unless she don't wanna win, plus she jumped Whitney from behind, kinda unfair.

Nick Miller: No rules here and Whitney was facing her.

Wanksta has Mack on the ropes trying to force him out while Slash powerslams Jake, then pulls up Viper lifting into a press walking to the ropes. He aims down to the floor, but Viper grabs the top rope keeping himself from going out. Jake gets up and runs behind Slash with a chop block bringing both men down. Viper is up and helps Jake stomp away on Slash, then they lift him up and nail a double suplex. Viper motions over with him and they go help Wanksta try to shove Mack out to the floor. Mack is fighting, but with all three me on him he gets all twisted up in the ropes what with being forced out and trying to hold on.

Nick Miller: Damn, Mack looks like a pretzel in the ropes.

Sean Martin: He outta just let himself be eliminated, Viper is in there and will do it eventually anyways.

The clock begins counting down as Slash gets to his feet and he charges over clubbing Viper in the back, then drops him with a reverse ddt. Slash gets up and Jake hammers him with punches. Wanksta lets off Mack and helps Jake beat on Slash. Mack manages to roll in the ring and crawl up the ropes. Viper pulls himself up and Mack charges at him with a spear and stays on him with punches, the buzzer now sounds. "Living Dead Girl" plays over the pa and out runs Asesino who hits the ring and charges over jumping on Slash's back applying a sleeper. Jake and Wanksta kick at Slash and get him down into a sitting position, Asesino putting more pressure on him now. Wanksta runs over dropping an elbow to Mack's back, then he and Jake pull him off Viper, whip him to the ropes and look for a double clothesline. Mack ducks them and turns around kicking Wanksta in the gut, then nails some short jabs to Jake. Viper is up and clobbers Mack in the back, then hooks him in a full nelson letting Jake and Wanksta take some shots. Slash fights up to his feet with Asesino still on his back, he backs up smashing her in a corner, she drops and Slashs walks forward, then turns and charges at her burying a knee against her head.

Nick Miller: Oh god what a brutal move to Asesino.

Slash rips her up on his shoulder and tosses her out to the floor. He turns and charges behind Jake and Wanksta with a double clothesline. Viper lets Mack go and shoves into Slash who just floors him with a clothesline and charges into Viper hammering him against the ropes.

Nick Miller: Man, Slash just tossed Asesino like nothing, now he like his partner earlier is seemingly unstoppable.

Sean Martin: Well no, Thrash was eliminated like Slash will be.

Viper fires back with punches, but gets whipped off the ropes, Mack is up and looks for Da Shows Ova, but Viper ducks and Slash takes the kick and goes backwards over the top rope to the floor.

Nick Miller: And there goes Slash by Mack.

Sean Martin: Told ya he'd go.

Mack and Viper come to punches now, Mack getting the best of Viper, but Wanksta and Jake rush him with punches and its a three on one assault, but the clock starts counting down. Mack is forced against the ropes, but he kicks Wanksta away and punches at Viper and Jake, but the numbers overtake him. He is forced over the top rope, but holds on with his arms hooked through the ropes. The three men get Mack pushed up and over, he lands on the apron and starts going crazy nailing all three with punches, the buzzer soon sounds and "Annialation" hits the pa. Pung Loa comes running out and slides in the flying behind Wanksta leaping up and nailing a hard kick to his head. Viper turns and gets a jumping roundhouse kick to the head, Mack hammers jake backwards, then leaps up on the top rope and flies off with a clothesline to Jake. Mack and Pung turn to each other, Pung pulls up Wanksta and fires away with punches and kicks knocking him into a corner. Mack lifts up Jake and sends him to the ropes, leaps up and dropkicks him. He and Viper get up now and Mack hammers him with punches, gets him into a corner and lifts him up trying to force him over the ropes. Jake gets up and rushes Pung, then runs him over the top rope, but Pung stops himself from going over, lands on the second rope and spins back grabbing Jake and whipping around with a tornado ddt. Wanksta drops an elbow on Pung's head, then rolls him up to his feet and hammers him against the ropes. Jakes pulls himself up and helps Wanksta, the two rip Pung up the ropes trying to force him out. Viper gets Mack off him and gets off the ropes rushing him with punches, Mack returns them and the clock begins counting down.

Nick Miller: Were about fifteen minutes from an hour and we've had some great action so far, hopefully it only gets better.

Sean Martin: Well duh, it will, Viper still has asses to kick and the rumble to win.

Mack and Viper are still brawling, Pung fights Wanksta and Jake who try and force him over the ropes and the buzzer now sounds, then "Revenge" hits the pa and out flies Neo down the ramp, he hits the ring as fast and is up charging behind Jake and Wanksta with a double dropkick. Pung gets off the ropes, but Neo delivers a ddt to him, leaps up and grabs Jake whipping him to a corner. He body slams Wanksta, the backs up. Wanksta start sgetting up and Neo runs leaping on his back and flies at Jake sideways smashing him into the corner. Pung pulls up Wanksta and nails a series of quick kicks, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up bringing him down with a hurricanrana. Viper has Mack backed into a corner and unloads with some chops and punches. Neo is up and flies at Wanksta and Pung with a double clothesline, then he comes behind Viper with a club to the back, pulls him around and hits a side effect. Neo jumps up and lunges at Mack who gets ou tof the corner and turns lighting up Neo with quick jabs, then lifts him up on the top rope and drops him with a ddt to the mat.

Nick Miller: Damn, Neo was on fire and Mack just put it out!

Mack pulls up Viper and lights him with some chops, then whips him across the ring and meets him with a thesz press unloading with punches. Wanksta and Pung are up brawling and Jake runs over at Neo hammering him with punches, then rips him up trying to pushing him over the top rope and the clock begins counting down. Mack pulls Viper up and gets him on the ropes trying to lift him over. Pung drops Wanksta with hard kick to his head, then comes over helping Mack, the buzzer now sounds and "Becoming" hits the pa. Corez Version II runs out and slides in the ring and runs right across to help try and get Viper out. Jake has Neo up and whips him to the ropes, looks for a dropkick, but Neo stops short, grabs his legs and catapults him on to the ropes nearly out of the ring. Corez glances over and then runs over grabbing Jake's legs lifting him vertical, then Neo flies over with a dropkick to Jake through the ropes sending him falling to the floor. Wanksta comes behind Corez with a club to the back, then nails Neo with a punch and tries bashing their heads together. Corez and Neo block it and nail a double diving clothesline on Wanksta. Corez jumps up and runs over to help with Viper, but Mack gets kicked into him, his elbow catching Corez. Neo comes behind Mack with a forearm to his back, then he and Corez punch him against the ropes. Viper is off the ropes and punches Pung hard, then whips him to the ropes and follows him for a clothesline. Pung dropkicks his knee though and brings Viper down across the middle rope. Pung leaps up on to the middle rope and does a flip in the air landing on Viper's back with a senton flip. Wanksta comes over leaping on Pung and punching him hard, the clock now starts counting down. Mack is fighting Corez and Neo, but is lifted up the ropes a lil.

Nick Miller: Damn good rumble were having and were about to get one more entry in a few seconds.

Viper leans in a corner holding his back and he just stays there trying to keep out of action and recover a lil. Wanksta has Pung up and tries forcing him over the ropes when the buzzer sounds and we hear "Loser" hit the pa, then out runs the Brooklyn Bomber in his torn up jeans and yankees shirt. He hits the ring and just barrels into Wanksta unloading with quick, hard punches. Bomber just hammers Wanksta into a corner, whips out to the ropes and catches him with the Brooklyn Bomb, then he goes to the top rope and comes off with a leg drop to Wanksta. Pung is up and Bomber pulls up Wanksta running him over the top rope, but he lands on the apron. Pung flies over with a dropkick knocking Wanksta to the floor. Viper comes charging over as Pung gets up and he goes for a double clothesline. Bomber ducks, but Pung goes over the top rope to the floor.

Nick Miller: Wanksta out, then Pung follows, five guys left and we got five left to enter.

Sean Martin: Closer to the end, closer to seeing Viper stand tall as the winner.

Bomber hammers Viper with punches while Mack kicks Neo in the face, then grabs Corez in a headscissors and springs off the ropes taking him down to the mat and keeping him locked in a headscissors. Neo comes off the ropes and does a senton flip to Mack breaking the hold. Viper knees Bomber in the gut and drops his throat across the top rope, then tries hurling him over, but Bomber holds on. Neo pulls Mack and nails some forearms on him, looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed. Neo leaps on the middle rope, jumps to the top rope and leaps back turning in mid air for a cross body, but Mack leaps up dropkicking him.

Nick Miller: Good god what a counter to Neo.

Corez kicks at Mack, then rips him up and nails a ddt on him. He gets up and runs over helping Viper with Bomber as the clock starts counting. Mack starts to get up as Neo rolls to a corner holding his ribs. Mack gets on his feet and looks around the ring, then just runs over leaping up with a knee to Viper's back, then pulls him backwards driving his knees into Viper's back. Bomber gets off the ropes and starts firing away at Corez with punches, then the buzzer sounds and "Regular People" hits the pa. Nick Torres comes running out to cheers and he suddenly stops at ringside, looks in the ring with a smirk, then slides in and looks to help Corez, but whips around to Neo flicking his toothpick at him, then starts hammering him with punches. Neo gets rocked hard into a corner, then Torres whips him across the ring and catche him coming in a bearhug, but turns him sideways and delivers The Westside. Torres gets up and sees Mack punching Viper on the ropes, goes over and they take turns nailing some chops on him. Corez has Bomber reeling in a corner, whips him across the ring, then charges for a clothesline, but Bomber charges out and they clothesline each other.

Nick Miller: Everyone else is down while Mack and Torres double team Viper.

Sean Martin: Not very fair, its supposed to be every man for themselves.

Nick Miller: Are you kidding? Jordan and Whitney were practically attached to Viper before they got eliminated.

Mack and Torres each grab a leg of Viper's and try tossing him backwards over the ropes, but Viper hooks his arms under the top rope. Neo is on his feet and he comes barreling into the back of Torres, pulls him down some and swings around nailing a reverse twist of fate or what's also called a neckbreaker. Neo turns and runs up a corner flying off with a twisting corkscrew moonsault to Torres. Corez and Bomber both get up and come to blows. Viper kicks Mack and away and charges him, but Mack ducks and Viper takes down Corez. The clock begins counting down and Mack runs at Viper tackling him against the ropes. Bomber comes over hammering Viper with punches and Neo has Torres up on the ropes trying to throw him out. Corez gets to his feet and heads over helping to get Viper out.

Nick Miller: Viper has been in the rumble for almost forty five minutes now, he sure has been in for a while.

Sean Martin: As with three men on him, one being Mack, he's hanging on like he's the man cause he is!

Neo hammers Torres who fights back, the buzzer sounds and Kid Rock's song "Black Bob" comes over the pa, the crowd cheers and out runs Black Bob who hits the ring fast and charges across leaping and hitting a splash to Viper trying to knock him out of the ring. Viper goes over some, but keeps holding on and is about vertical. Torres kicks Neo away and springs up and over taking Neo down with a clothesline. He rips him up and sends Neo to the ropes, but Neo leaps to the top rope and flies back with a moonsault. Torres ducks forward and Neo lands on his feet, but stumbles backwards into Mack. Torres charges him, but Neo ducks and Mack goes down. Neo dropkicks Torres in the back, then leaps up grabbing him in a sleeper and drops him to the mat. Viper gets a finger to Bomber's eye, then kicks Bob in his face and hip tosses Corez out on the apron. Neo flies at Viper with a clothesline, but he ducks and Corez is hit getting knocked to the floor. Viper rams a knee to Neo's back, then hurls him over the ropes to the floor.

Nick Miller: Corez and Neo both out within seconds of each other.

Bomber clobbers Viper over the back as Bob and Torres slug it out, then Mack gets up going back to Viper as the clock begins to count down. Mack and Bomber try getting Viper on the ropes, but Viper kicks Bomber away and starts trading punches with Mack. Bob really unloads on Torres and looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed and Torres meets him off the ropes with a clothesline. The buzzer sounds and we hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa, the crowd booing and Mesa comes jogging to the ring. He rips off his headgear and slides in the ring, then goes right for Mack dropkicking him in the back. He pops up and hammers him with punches, a chop to the chest, then he and Viper try hurling Mack over the ropes. Torres comes over hammering Viper in the back and pulls him over into a corner unloading some punches. Bomber is up and goes for Mack, but Bob clobbers him in the back and drops him with a side russian leg sweep. He gets up and hauls Bomber up running him to the ropes and nearly over them, then tries shoving him the rest of the way out. Mesa is forced away and Mack is on his on his feet, they slug it out. Torres has Viper on the mat and stomps him, then runs across the ring helping Bob to dump Bomber to the floor. Torres grins at Bob who nods, then Torres kicks him in the gut and runs him over the top rope. Bob lands on the apron and dives in through the ropes with a shoulder block to Torres gut.

Nick Miller: Torres trying to toss Bob out after an assist, lil bt of trickery there, leats he tried it.

Sean Martin: Its how ya win the rumble.

Bob quickly gets on the top turnbuckle and leaps off flipping over Torres and drops him with a neckbreaker. Viper charges Bob now and brutally clotheslines him, then runs over helping Mesa with Mack as the clock counts down now. Torres is grabbing the ropes getting up, Bob sitting up shaking his head. Mesa and Viper have Mack on the ropes, Mack swinging at both as the buzzer sounds, then "I Don't Know" hits the pa and out walks Fate to quite a few boos. He just walks methodically to the ring and slowly slides in the ring. He stalks up behind Bob and runs him shoulder first into a corner, then turns to Torres and runs Bob into his gut, drops Bob by slamming his facefirst to the mat, then grabs Torres turning him around and drops him with The Crucifix. Fate soon stands and heads over giving an assist to Mesa and Viper, Mack still holds on.

Nick Miller: Fate came in and made a statement, Mack in trouble here.

Sean Martin: Mack has been in trouble, Viper is in the rumble.

Bob pulls himself up and is groggy, shakes his head and stumbles to his feet. He runs over and dropkicks Fate in the back, then gets up quick and starts laying in punches to Viper. Mesa lets Mack go and hammers Bob in the back, then Fate gets up. He and Mesa lift Bob for a double backdrop, but he flips over to his feet and charges forward gving them a double bulldog. Viper kicks Bob in his head, then Mack leaps off the middle rope grabbing Viper's head and nails a tornado ddt. Torres is on his feet, but leans on the ropes, sees everyone down and steps that way, but Mack springs up and looks for Da Shows Ova. Torres catches his foot and the clock begins to count down. Mack and Torres lock eyes, Torres spins Mack around who ends up nailing a spinning back kick knocking Torres down. Bob and Viper are up in a corner brawling while Mesa and Fate start getting up. The buzzer sounds and we hear "Replica" hit the pa now and the crowd boos as Michael McMoney comes and stands on the stage staring at Mack who stares back.

Nick Miller: McMoney is number thirty, he and Mack locked eyes, wait, what?

The music stops and suddenly "White & Nerdy" by Weird Al plays over the pa and McMoney looks around all confused, the crowd and Mack laughing. McMoney takes off to the ring in anger, slides in and charges Mack who ducks. McMoney turns and Mack nails Da Shows Ova sending McMoney staggering back to the ropes and Mack charges clotheslining him to the floor. Mesa and Fate have Bob on the ropes and Viper charges over to Mack clotheslining him from behind over the top rope. Mack hangs on and dangles, but Viper backs up and baseball slides into Mack knocking him to the floor.

Sean Martin: I told ya, Viper just eliminated Mack, there is your winner!

Nick Miller: He could be, a huge impact by Viper taking Mack out, but what about McMoney? He slid in, Mack ducked him and hit Da Shows Ova, next thing ya know McMoney is out.

Sean Martin: McMoney....what can I say about him anymore...he sucks.

Torres charges at Fate ripping off Bob and sends him across the ring, then charges for a clothesline, but Fate ducks and backdrops Torres out to the floor.

Sean Martin: Down to four now and Bob is-

Bob kicks Mesa away and runs behind dropkicking him over the top rope to the floor.

Nick Miller: Down to three now!

Viper rushes over dropping an elbow to Bob, then rips him trying to throw him out, but Bob gets a foot on the ropes and elbows him in the gut. Mesa runs over with a double clothesline knocking Bob and Viper into the ropes. He whips Bob across the ring, but Viper grabs Mesa from behind and executes a release german suplex over the top rope sending Mesa facefirst to the floor.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Bob comes running back and leaps up with a clothesline to Viper taking him over the top rope and both men land feet first on the floor at what looks like the same time. They both stumble, Bob falls down and Viper grabs the bottom rope keeping himself upright, the crowd going from cheers to confusion now.

Sean Martin: Bob touched first, Viper is the winner, check a replay, Viper won!

Nick Miller: Easy there, I saw the same thing and you can't tell who hit first.

Sean Martin: Bullshit, Viper won!

The ref calls for a replay and looks on a monitor at the commentators table, looks at the different angles while Viper stands near him yelling that he won. Bob stands there as well and Viper looks to walk while Bob steps closer to the ref. We see Frank E Dangerously come walking out when Viper nails Bob in the back of his head, then runs him over smashing his head into the ring bell. he whips Bob into the steel steps, then pulls a sledgehammer from under the ring. Bob turns and Viper bashes him right in head knocking him down and he's busted open as well.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Viper doing, we don't know who won yet?!

Sean Martin: He's mad cause everyone knows Viper won!

Frankie gets around the ring and yells at Viper that he fucked up, gets a mic, then talks to the ref. After a brief discussion he raises the mic up and looks at Viper.

FED: Damn you, ya coulda had a shot to win tonight, but ya had to do this to Bob. He is no condition to continue the rumble and considering you and him bvoth hit the floor at the same time I was gonna restart the rumble. You fucked up pal, so now the title, its gonna be held up till tomorrow, I can't really make a desicion on this right now as its kinda outta my hands or so I've been told by someone. That's all for now, this years rumble did make history, it had two winners, Triple V and Black Bob. as for who will be the new SEF Champ, tune into WAR tomorrow and find out, so Viper, be there!

Frankie drops the mic and walks off heading towards the back, the ppv's theme of "Fucking Hostile" comes over the pa as Viper looks pissed and just walks off, Bob is stirring and bleeding bad as medics come out to check on him, but he refuses help and staggers to the back getting a huge cheer from the fans, a huge, standing ovation!

Nick Miller: Well Frankie was correct, history was made, but co winners of the rumble, the Heavyweight Title held up till tomorrow, damn!

Sean Martin: This is bullshirt, Viper won, he touched the floor last, he should be the champ!

Nick Miller: Save it, the ref had the best look and he checked the replays, it was a tie. Besides, Viper woulda had a chance to win had he not attacked Bob leaving him in no condition to continue. But I'll guess we'll find out who the champ is tomorrow, hopefully we do, so for now, were done, take care and good night folks.

"Fucking Hostile" continues blasting over the pa as the cameras roam up and around the fairly hostile crowd, but the still pumped up sold out crowd and soon the show comes to a close fading to black, then the logo flashes.............

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF