sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X 2 {3/25/07}

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 14, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

March 25th, 2007

The show opens up with a live shot of Chicago Illinois, an overhead view of the city all lit up at night, then it switches to a shot of the United Center and then it goes dark and then...........BOOM...a huge array of pyro shoots up inside the United Center, several more missile like ones fly around and then "Coming Undone" by Korn comes over the pa, all this pumps up the already excited crowd and our cameras are going crazy roaming all over the place.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone, to all you SEF fans out there, welcome to the biggest show in the business, the grandest stage in wrestling, welcome to Wrestle X! I am Nick Miller, Sean Martin sits with me and we have one hell of a show, but it is Wrestle X, so that is expected, but this card is just phenomanol.

Sean Martin: Oh no doubt about that, we have the best in the business today, Viper, he headlines the show, he carries the main event when he faces Black Bob and ultimately will win his World Heavyweight Title.

Nick Miller: Well at least you don't change, that would be weird. But as for Viper carrying it, having a for sure win, I can't agree because we have seen Bob step up tremendously, especially considering where he has come from to get where he is now.

Sean Martin: Oh boo hoo, Viper has his number, mark my words, he is taking the gold just like his girl Whitney keeps her gold.

Nick Miller: That is a great match I am looking forward to, of course they all are, but Whitney and Vickie, that's gona be awesome and in a snake pit match, this is huge, but its a huge night. Another great match is the last one added, Daddy Mack and Michael McMoney for the first time ever in their careers in or out of SEF, they face each other, could be a showstealer, but with this card its hard to say.

Sean Martin: Its high time Mack went down, Viper already beat him, now its McMoney's turn.

Nick Miller: Never know what may happen, McMoney wants it bad, but its Wrestle X and Daddy Mack, biggest challenge McMoney's ever had. Speaking of challenges, we had Mitch McMoogle issue one for tonight a while back and it was answered by a man who has yet to debut or even be seen, Trent Flash. We've seen his manager Danny Hansen show up to hype up Flash's debut, but now tonight we finally see the guy in action.

Sean Martin: Oh yea, I can't wait either, I heard good things about him, guy is undefeated in his career, held two World Titles and well he apparently is the real Worlds Champ.

Nick Miller: A self proclaimed title as he has to earn it here before he can be such. Some men that earned their match here tonight are the three men who open the show in a barbed wire three way dance, Neo Monoxide, Corez, and Xanthus, Hardcore Title on the line and we heard interesting words from all, especially X who threw the title down, so what happens tonight will definitely be interesting.

Sean Martin: X is messed up, but he owns both men, hardcore is his domain, he don't need the title.

Nick Miller: He has proved himself in hardcore matches, he's just weird sometimes. We have another match that was announced quite a while ago, Intercontinental and International Titles on the line in a ladder match, Nick Torres and Jakob King. Jake hasn't been on his game as of later, but Torres has, could be a sign of who wins tonight.

Sean Martin: Ya know, I liked Jake, the kid had fire in him, he has something special that could have made him the future of SEF, but I don't know now. I just hope he comes around and doesn't let Torres walk away with both belts.

Nick Miller: If he did there would be no shame in it as Torres is a great wrestler, maybe he is the future of SEF, he sure has the desire to be. Everyone except maybe Jake has that desire tonight, so many great matches on the biggest stage there is in wrestling, its gonna be a great show, so lets sit back and watch the best wrestling there is!

So its time for the first match and we see the barbed wire is wrapped around the ring ropes, all we need is the competitors.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a three way dance barbed wire ropes match scheduled for two falls and is for the SEF Hardcore Championship!

We hear "Becoming" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage with a steady walk showing he means business, he is fired up too. At his side is Dusty who waves to the crowd, blows kisses to them, then stands right next to Corez. He pumps his hands in the air with the devils sign which he uses to proclaim himself as Version II, then puts an arm around Dusty and kisses her.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 220 pounds and is accompanied by Dusty McKeena Rodgers, he is.....Corez Version Two!

The crowd responds with cheering as Corez just taunts all the way down the aisle with Dusty on his arm. He rolls in the ring while Dusty climbs up the steps and gets in. Corez gets on the middle rope flashing the v2 sign while Dusty points to him. "Revenga" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Neo climbs the ropes and taunts. He hops down and stares across the ring at Corez who stares back. "Public Enemy #1" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips off some fans, does crotch chops to others, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts the crowd like an asshole.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 195 pounds and is the SEF Hardcore Champion, Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring Neo comes flying over the ropes with a front flip, but X has his singapore cane and cracks him in the back and lets him drop. Corez comes off the top rope with a splash to X taking him down.

Nick Miller: Oh my, this one is off to a quick start and Neo's back is cut already.

Corez has X up and runs him into the guard rail, then lifts him up dropping him ribs first on it. He pulls X off and slams his head into the ringpost, kicks Neo in his head, then rolls X in the ring. Corez pulls up Neo and runs him into the steels steps ending with a sick thud, then Corez grabs a trash can full of weapons from under the ring throwing them in. He pulls a chair wrapped in barbed wire out and slides in the ring with it. X is getting up and Corez stands, raises the chair, but X leaps up with a spinning back kick sending the chair into his face.

Nick Miller: Oh god, now Corez is bleeding and on his face.

Sean Martin: If X wanted to win he could, he's better than them two chumps.

X grabs a sickle from the trash can and turns Corez on to his stomach, then starts jabbing the sickle into his back. X looks crazed as he carves up Corez, then tosses it aside and runs the ropes coming back with a front dropkick to Corez's face. He lifts up Corez looking for the Ghetto Busta, Corez fights it, but Neo is on the top rope and flies over X, grabs his neck nailing a neckbreaker.

Nick Miller: Nice high flying by Neo.

Sean Martin: It'll be his demise though.

Corez has the barbed wire chair and uses it to stand up, Neo gets up and turns, Corez bashes him in his head, then drops it and pulls up X looking for the Corez Effect on it. X runs Corez back into a corner tearing his back up, then stands and starts hammering him with punches. Neo is up and bleeding, he pulls a cheese grater out of the trash can and comes up behind X bringing the grater in front of X and rips it up his head slicing him open.

Nick Miller: My god this match is turning bloody real quick.

Neo pulls X backwards still grinding the grater into his head. Corez hops up on the second turnbuckle and flies off with a clothesline knocking both men down. Corez scrambles up and grabs a singapore cane lighting up both men with it, kicks Neo to the ropes, then turns cracking X in his head. He pulls up X and nails a russian leg sweep using the cane, then climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a leg drop to and goes for the pin, 1..............2..........Neo clobbers him in the back with a toaster, then rips up Corez and drops him with a reverse ddt.

Nick Miller: Neo wants to take X out so bad he kept Corez from pinning him.

Sean Martin: X woulda kicked out anyways.

He pulls up X and sends him to the ropes, leaps up and brings him down with a hurricanrana. X rolls up to his feet and Neo dropkicks him back down, then grabs the brabed wire steel chair. X starts to get up and Neo slams him in his head, then drops the chair and pulls up X between his legs, flips over and lands the Slingshot landinf X headfirst on the chair. Corez has a ballbat and catches Neo to the side of his head, then starts choking him out with it bringing him down to the mat, Neo's body limp. Corez releases him, then pulls up Neo and hits the V-twist on him. Corez gets behind X who is getting up, then Corez charges and bulldogs him faceforst into the barbed wire chair.

Nick Miller: Oh god, X just got his face rearranged.

Sean Martin: He'll still win.

Corez rips up X into the ropes and catches him with a spinebuster, then grabs a vcr and waits for X to gets on his hands and knees before slamming it over his back. He rips up Corez and suddenly hits the Corez Effect and pins, 1.................2..................3.........Neo lands on Corez just a hair too late.

Sean Martin: What....nooooooo!

Nick Miller: Xanthus is elminated, we will for sure have new Hardcore Champ now!

Neo pulls a pizza cutter from his pants and slices Corez down his back, then grabs his hair pulling his head back and slices across his neck. X rolls to the floor as Neo gets up and empties the trash can. Corez kneels up, but gets the trash can put over his head, then Neo grabs a singapore cane and starts slamming the side of the can. Corez falls over and Neo quickly runs up the ropes and flies off with a twisting body splash landing on the can crushing it on Corez. He pulls the can off and pins him, 1.................2...............Xanthus breaks it up with a chair to Neo's head.

Nick Miller: What the hell, he was eliminated.

X slams the chair over Neo's back, then drops it and rips up Neo, sends him to the ropes and drops him with a superkick. He grabs the pizza cutter and cuts Neo's chest and stomach up a bit, then turns to Corez making a slice across his stomach, kicks him hard and nails the Ghetto Busta. He goes to the top rope and leaps off with the Gangsta Splash to Corez, rolls from the ring and backs up the ramp.

Nick Miller: X was pinned, but has put down Neo and Corez, wonder what goes through his crazy head?

Sean Martin: He was just proving he can't be broken.

Neo pulls himself up on the ropes and gets to the top rope, leaps off with The Wrecking Ball to Corez and pins him, 1....................2.......................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Hardcore Champion, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenga" hits the pa and Neo sits up getting handed the title and has his hand raised. X is gone now, Corez rolls to the edge of the ring where Dusty helps him out to the floor. Neo slowly stands, stumbles against the ropes, shoves the ref away from helping him and raises up his title to cheers.

Nick Miller: Nice showing by Neo, but also by Corez and X as well, just a crazy bit by X there.

Sean Martin: So what, the guy has nothing to prove except not being broken and he proved it.

Nick Miller: I guess he did, just its kinda odd. A good match nonetheless and now we come to our second match of the night, the debut of Trent Flash.

And so we pan over the ring which is empty now and then "White & Nerdy" hits the pa and out comes Mitch McMoogle to a chorus of boos. He yells at the crowd and points to himself like he is the man.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled to be a two out of three falls match. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 215 pounds, Mitch McMoogle!

Mitch is heading up the steel steps now and he climbs in the ring stretching his arms out and taunting the fans to boo him even more. We then hear "Rock & Roll All Night" by Kiss hit the pa, the crowd booing, but not as much as they never saw the guy about to come out. Well, they have seen Danny Hansen who steps out first and then motions to the curtain where Trent Flash steps out in a flashy white rope, blonde hair slicked back and he looks up letting out a wooooooo.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way out, from Blatimore Maryland, he weighs 240 pounds and is accompanied by Danny Hansen, he is Trent Flash!

The crowd is either dead or boos, Flash goes to slap a guys hand, but pulls back slicking his hair back enticing more boos. He and Danny head up the steps, Danny holding the ropes open for Flash who steps in the ring and lets out another woooooooo. He then undoes his robe pulling it open to reveal his World Title underneath. Danny takes the robe, then Flash unstraps his title and holds it up, points to it and yells, this is the real Worlds Title baby, woooooo! He hands it to Danny who steps out of the ring now, Flash bounces off the ropes and the bell soon rings. He and Mitch get nose to nose now, then Mitch piefaces Flash backwards. Flash looks at him mean, then brings a hand up poking him in his eye, applies a side headlock and takes Mitch down to the mat keeping the headlock on him and really wrenches it around his head.

Nick Miller: Fairly good start, some aminoustity between the two it seems.

Sean Martin: Well Mitch was here first and still has no win, Flash is supposed to be undefeated, maybe he feels some sort of hatred towards him over it.

Mitch struggles to get free of the headlock, gets his legs up and knees Flash right in his head. Flash lets go and rolls away, gets to his feet and Mitch is up. He charges flooring Flash with a clothesline, then hits the ropes and comes back for an elbow drop. Flash moves out of the way and gets up, drops an elbow of his own, then kneels up and applies an armbar to Mitch. Flash wrenches it on tight, Mitch struggles to reach up and he gets his other hand up raking at Flash's eyes. Mitch gets to his feet and backs into the ropes, comes at Flash with a boot, but Flash catches his foot and takes him down with a dragon screw. He twists his leg into a spinning toe hold really putting the pressure on, then releases it and drops an elbow to his knee. Flash locks his leg up, elbows Mitch in his head, then gets up and turns for a figure four, but Mitch is able to kick him away. Mitch starts getting up and Flash comes back with a knee to his head, pulls him between his legs and nails a piledriver, then pins him, 1.....................2.......................3!

Nick Miller: Flash with the first fall in this contest, some good wrestling so far.

Sean Martin: Yea, it has been good, Flash seems to be pretty good.

Flash is up and taunts to the fans that he is the man, but they just boo him. Danny applauds Flash and points to him motioning he is the man. Mitch gets up and Flash charges at him a knee to his head knocking him to his back, then grabs his leg and starts kicking the back of his knee several times. He kicks Mitch in his stomach, then turns around wrapping him up with the figure four leglock, snaps down to the mat locking it in tight. Mitch is screamin pain and sits up, Flash punches him in the jaw and pulls himself close to the ropes keeping Mitch far from them. The ref keeps his eye on Mitch asking if he gives up while Danny Hansen comes around grabbing Flash's hand and pulls on it applying more pressure.

Nick Miller: That's not fair.

Sean Martin: Well I don't know, its working it looks like.

Mitch is in a lot of pain and finally gives in tapping the mat signaling he submits. Danny lets go of Flash and the ref turns to call for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by submission, Trent Flash!

"Rock & Roll All Night" hits the pa and Flash gets to his feet, wipes his forehead flicking his hand at Mitch, then raises his hands and lets out a wooooooo. Danny comes in the ring holding up the title and hands it to Flash who raises it high, the crowd booing him.

Nick Miller: Not a very fair way to win, but some good wrestling by the new guy.

Sean Martin: Some damn good wrestling and the reason why he won cause he won fair and square.

Nick Miller: You tell yourself that and believe it. Right now we have Black Bob standing by with some words to tell us and Viper.

So we go backstage where we find Black standing in his ring gear, trademark bandana is on his head, eyes glued upon the camera and his hands behind his back.

Black Bob: Tonight the atmosphere is as intense as it ever can be, it is as huge as it ever can be, tonight is the night of all events, it is the biggest show in wrestling and I, a punk kid turned gangsta turned janitor turned wrestler, headlines the show with the most dominant wrestler there is. I can't say enough about you Viper, you've done so much for SEF, for your career, your the man, I can't ever take it from you and I won't try to take anything from you. I am here to live my dream, to live a dream that so many out there wish they could live, I do it for them and I do it tonight! I can't out wrestle you Viper, I cannot compare to your knowledge or experience of the ring, all I have is my training, my will to fight and not give up, my drive to make my dream a reality. Come at me and say its already your title, that I don't belong here, but your wrong because we all belong here, all those that give belong and if you deny that I give you will be given an ass kicking of a lifetime. Tonight is my night, I am taking the World Heavyweight Title, its mine, you hear me Viper, it is mine!

Bob's eyes grow intense, the view fades out going back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Some hard words by Bob, the guy is completely focused on tonight, god what a sight it would be to see him win.

Sean Martin: Guys like him don't win the World Title, guys like him don't deserve it!

Nick Miller: That's wrong to say, anyone who gives deserves it. Both women in our next deserve to be honored as the best women in SEF history, Victoria Kalispell and Whitney Marret, their snake pit match for the Women's Title is next!

We pan up near the stage were a pit of snakes is set up to the side of the stage and the middle of the pit is actually a platform that is about the size of a wrestling ring only its round. It has no ropes. but it does have metal cage sides about four feet tall, the mesh style cage like on steel cages. A plank from the stage to the platform gets you out there, a section of the metal siding is opened where the plank leads to. "Suicide Solution" hits the pa, then we see Vickie come running out on stage and jump up a bit and come down thrusting up the rock on sign.

Brittany Fox: Making her way out, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds, Victoria Kalispell!

She heads over to the side of the stage, walks out on the plank and looks down at the snakes blowing a kiss to them, then she walks out on the platform and blows kisses to the crowd. "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp with her arms stretched high in the air

Brittany Fox: Making her way out, from Las Vegas Nevada, she weighs 145 pounds and is the SEF Women's Champion, she is Whitney Marret!

She walks to the side of the stage and takes her title off, holds it up high flaunting it and gets booed for that. Whitney then hands the title to the ref and walks out on the plank, looks down at the snakes seems cautious not wanting to fall. She gets to the end and stops, looks at Vickie, then she lungs at her with her hands up grabbing Vickie's neck backing her almost over the steel sides and choking her. The ref gets the door shut, gets back on the stage and pulls the plank back.

Nick Miller: Damn, Whitney starting this one off quick and trying to choke out Vickie.

Sean Martin: That's why she is so dominant, she wastes no time.

Vickie gets a knee into Whitney's stomach, hammers her with elbows staggering her backwards, then she hops up on top of the steel side and flies off with a clothesline knocking Whitney down real hard. Vickie crawls to her and locks her in a headscissors really wrenching it in tight. She grabs at Whitney's arm locking it up with her own arm, Whitney struggling to get free, she punches at the platform and tries rolling herself over. Vickie keeps her legs clenched firmly around Whitney's head, Whitney gets turned over some, then she pushes herself up on her knees and starts going back and forth finally pushing herself up to her feet. Vickie is upside down now, but she pushes up with her hands and flips Whitney forward down to her back, but lets go of her head.

Nick Miller: Some nice countering by both women there, Vickie with the upperhand it seems.

Sean Martin: Not for long.

Vickie is up over Whitney hammering her with punches, grabs her hair and slams her head to the platform a few times. She then pulls Whitney up and gets behind her applying a sleeper hold, rips Whitney up a lil and bring sher legs up in a body scissors, then falls back keeping the sleeper locked in. Whitney is fighting it and rocking her body side to side while Vickie just keeps a hold with her arms and legs as tight as she can.

Sean Martin: C'mon Whitney, end this match and dump Vickie in the pit.

Whitney is continuing to rock her body, she ends up getting on her stomach, Vickie still holding on. Whitney tries pushing up, she scratches at Vickie's hands trying to get her grip loosened. Whitney finally pushes herself up a lil and then she moves forward to the steel side and hurls her body on top of it trying to send Vickie out. Vickie ends up slipping down a lil ways, Whitney grabs the steel mesh and pull sherself over it more causing Vickie to slip down and nearly fall, but she holds on to Whitney's neck. Vickie's leg dangle down and she tries turning around, Whitney tries pulling her hands off her neck.

Nick Miller: Oh my, Vickie is almost in the pit, this one could be over in a matter of seconds.

Sean Martin: They outta just call it over, Vickie has no chance.

Vickie gets turned around and grabs the steel mesh, pulls herself up grabbing the top of the cage wall, then puts one arm around Whitney's neck as if trying for a ddt. Whitney keeps herself from going over and pulls back even pulling Vickie up with her. Vickie lets go and leaps up on top of the wall, steadies herself, then flies off with a cross body, but Whitney ducks. Vickie hits the platform and rolls against the other side of the wall, then Whitney comes sliding at her with a baseball slide dropkick to Vickie's ribs crushing her against the cage wall. Whitney stands up and leaps up stomping down on her head. She pulls up Vickie and nails a snap suplex, then Whitney gets up on top of the cage wall and stands up straight, leaps high into the air and does a 450 splash landing it on Vickie.

Nick Miller: Some nice air by Whitney, damn good match so far.

Sean Martin: Of course it is, Whitney's in it isn't she?!

Whitney is on her feet and kicking at Vickie's ribs, then she pulls her left arm and stomps on her shoulder, steps on it and pulls on her arm causing Vickie to scream. Whitney drops an elbow to her shoulder, then gets Vickie on her side and locks her in a sleeper, but under her left arm, so kinda modified. She rips up Vickie into a sitting position and then pulls her up a bit more, moves her arm around in front of Vickie and for a dragon sleeper, pops her legs up in a body scissors, then sits down bringing Vickie down in the Southern Sleeper.

Sean Martin: Oh yea, its all over now, just make Vickie pass out, then Whitney can toss her into the pit.

Nick Miller: Could be quite possibly what happens unless Vickie can get free.

Vickie struggles to get free, but Whitney has her signature hold locked in good, her legs wrapped tight, Vickie may not get free. She begins to fade a lil, but suddenly get s arush of energy and starts rocking her body around, Whitney unhooks her arm from Vickie's arm and punches her in her ribs, then hooks her arm back up cinching the hold in. Vickie keeps awake and lively though, she keeps her body rocking and Whitney lets her arm go to hit her ribs some more. Vickie wiggles out of the sleeper though and gets turned around facing Whitney and starts slapping her. Whitney slaps back and they grab each others hair rolling into the cage wall. Whitney is on top of Vickie now and gets up yanking her up by her hair, then tries hurling her ove the wall. Vickie grabs the top of it and grabs Whitney's head, drops down pulling her jaw into her own head. Whitney snaps backwards and falls while Vickie gets to her feet. She grabs Whitney's legs and lifts them up, then catapults her almost over the cage wall. Whitney manages to hold on to it, pulls herself on top of it, then she leaps backwards with a moonsault to Vickie taking her down.

Sean Martin: Damn that was too close, thank god Whitney is quick and talented enough to keep herself from going into the pit.

Nick Miller: It was a talented move keeping herself in and balanced.

Whitney leans back against the wall, Vickie gets up and Whitney charges with a clothesline, but Vickie ducks and tries for her Dirty Drop. Whitney grabs her head and drops down with a jawbreaker staggering Vickie backwards. Whitney quickly gets up and kicks her in her stomach, then plants her with Southern Pride.

Sean Martin: Its all over now, Vickie is out!

Nick Miller: She does appear to be out of it.

Whitney is quick to rip up Vickie and whips her right into the cage ramming her knees against it and bending her over it, then Whitney comes behind her and lifts her legs up getting Vickie upside down, but she grabs hold of the mesh, Whitney shoves her legs away and Vickie is upright, but hanging from the cage. Whitney backs up some as Vickie gets up the cage a lil and able to look over the top when Whitney runs at her and dropkicks the cage knocking Vickie off and down into the pit of snakes, the snakes slithering away, many of them on her and she just sits there and stares up.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF Women's Champion, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits the pa and the crowd is booing, Whitney is on her feet and smiling deviously. She stares down to Vickie who continues staring not looking like she cares about being in with the snakes. Whitney backs up and turns to where the door opens and the plank is slid out to the platform. She quickly walks to the stage and gets handed her title while Vickie finally stands up.

Nick Miller: Well she did it, Whitney retained her title and kept her record clean in snake pit matches and now it is two to zero.

Sean Martin: And there was never a doubt that she wouldn't win, Whitney is the best woman in SEF ever!

Nick Miller: It is hard to argue that, but its also hard to argue that Vickie is right up there with her. Regardless it was a great match and both once again gave one hell of a show. Now then everyone, we at SEF have a treat for all you fans, the theme of Wrestle X is Coming Undone, but here now to perform that song, their song is Korn!

The stage is set up for a band and we see all the Korn members come out and take their places, the crowd still pumped as the show is going great and looking great, their even more pumped up for Korn. Music begins to sound from them, the beat gets stronger, then we hear them lyrics of Jonathan Davis.

keep holdin on when
my brain's tickin like a bomb
guess the black thoughts have
come again to get me
sweet bitter words
unlike nothing i have heard
sing along mocking bird
but dont infect me
thats right
deliver it to my heart
please strike
be deliverate

wait
I'm coming undone
irate
I'm coming undone
too late
I'm coming undone
what looks so strong so delicate
wait
I'm starting to suffocate
and soon i antisipate
I'm coming undone

choke, choke again
I find my demons were my friends
getting me in the end
they're out to get me
since i was young
I tasted sorrow on my tounge
and the sweet sugar gun
does not protect me"
"thats right
trigger between my eyes
please strike
make it quick now

wait
I'm coming undone
irate
I'm coming undone
too late
I'm coming undone
wait
and soon i antisipate
I'm coming undone

I'm
trying to hold it together
head is lighter than a feather
looks like i'm not getting better
not getting better

wait
I'm coming undone
irate
I'm coming undone
too late
I'm coming undone
wait
and soon i anticipate
I'm coming undone
what looks so strong so delicate.

The beat pumps out a few more times, then the song cuts out, the fans on their feet as they were the song and the cheeres showing their approval for the live performance. Suddenly they start playing a familiar beat of a familiar theme song, the opening of Kid Rock's "Cocky", then "Guess Who;s Back" is heard from somewhere and out walks Kid Rock from behind the curtain. He heads on down next to Jonathan Davis, the two shake hands as the music of "Cocky" keeps playing, Jon sings back up for Kid.

I used to be broke, confused..no joke
Got used, smoked dope, paid dues
Refused to give up quick,
Now theres 10 million motherfuckers on my dick
So what, say how, say who
Fuck what, fuck me, fuck you
Come clean, you know I will
Drink a fifth of Jim Beam and still stand still uh
I'm the illest fool
Cooler than the water in a swimmin' pool
Fly like a seagul, kickin' like a mule
More jams than a beetle from Liverpool
I deliver fool
Now who the fuck are you?
I'm Kid motherfuckin' Rock from the old school
Got more money, than Matchbox 20
Get more ass than Mark McGrath

They say I'm cocky, and I say What?
It aint braggin' motherfucker if ya back it up

The music keeps playing and out from the curtain comes Daddy Mack causing the crowd to roar louder than have all night, the noise deafening, the music almost not heard due to how loud the crowd is. Kid and Jon just look around, then Mack comes between them and they now realize what's going on. He shakes both mens hands, then dances on down the ramp in his usual routine.

I'm from the outskirts of Detroit rock city
A shirts, cadilacs, big titties
Skinny models you can keep those
I like big corn fed mid western hoes
Dont you know? Talk fast, pimp slow
Show up to black ties in t-shirts and slippers
Sippin' liquor, fuck models, love strippers
Known as the big tipper with the big dipper
I got queens holdin' keys to my zipper
Fuck a real good girl, I got the baddest bitch in the world

Mack is going around the ring now high fiving fans, he high fives cameramen even, gets around and kisses Brittany Fox, high fives Nick and Sean, then keeps on going around high fiving the fans. He soon reaches the steps hopping up on them and leaping to the apron, dances a bit and gets all cocky, heh, pun was intended there. Mack hops into the ring and dances around, drops in his usual pose, then pops up doing a crotch chop.

You think you got it good in Hollywood
I got acres of land laid back in the woods
Holdin' shares, cool like Fonzy
Rollin' Lake St. Clair in my 40 ft. donzy
You got a Bently? Wow!
I got jets with wet bars and trucks with gold plows
Bitchs bow when I pimp through
For the Kid the Rock the red, white and blue
Who knew the Kid would be
Everything from old George Jones to Jay Z
Baby I'm sick of gettin ripped off
So pissed 'bout to be pissed off
Mackin' me cause you know I'm paid
That's why I'm slapin' my gardners and fuckin' my maids
Nevermind my age but if we're takin' numbers
15 million sold motherfucker

It ain't braggin' motherfucker if ya back it up
Cocky, and I say What?

Mack has his vest and earrings off, he's on the ropes now pointing to Kid Rock and Korn. Their done singing and the music fades out as well, they all aknowledge Mack who just claps and bows to them. Kid bows back, the two mocking each other, the crowd eating up and their cheers still deafening. Korn has headed to the back and Kid soon follows. Mack hops down to the mat and looks around at the crowd.

Nick Miller: Wow, now that was an unexpected treat, Kid Rock and Korn together soing Cocky, wow, talk about pumping everyone and Mack too has to be on fire after that entrance.

Sean Martin: He's gonna need it cause McMoney is gonna destroy him.

The cage for the Hardcore Hell is hanging above the ring, the camera getting a good shot of it.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a Hardcore Hell and can only be won by submission. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, the one and only, Daddy Mack!

The crowd pops huge for Mack, ya'd think their voices would give from all the yelling, but damn do they love Mack, he's so over its scary! The crowd does start booing, but only because "Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way out, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. McMoney hops down and looks up right across the ring to Mack who is staring back at him. The cage starts to lower down now, the trash cans full of weapons are in each corner now, its all set for this match to go down in just a few seconds.

Nick Miller: My god, the crowd is on the edge of their seats, this match is finally gonna happen, Mack and McMoney one on one!

The cage finally gets to the ring apron and is set into place and secured, Mack and McMoney stand in the center of the ring staring deep into each others eyes. Neither seems to move, but the crowd is growing restless wanting this one to start and then a knee to the gut from Mack, he unloads with left jabs, then a hard right, whips McMoney to the ropes and catches him coming back with a dropkick sending him down. Mack is up and flies into the ropes, comes back and does a front flip landing a senton on McMoney. He rolls up to his feet and flips backwards with a moonsault. Mack kneels up and hammers down punches to McMoney, then pulls him up and sends him to a corner knee sfirst into the trash can. McMoney lays over it kind of and Mack charges behind him leaping in the air, but McMoney pulls a singapore cane out and whips around catching Mack in his ribs knocking him backwards and staggering. McMoney cracks him over his head, then backs into the ropes and charges him nailing a hard shot to his ribs. He runs the ropes behind Mack and comes charging clipping the back of his left knee with a shoulder block. McMoney gets up and grabs a toaster out of the trash can and drops down bashing it over Mack's left knee, then locks him in a leg grapevine.

Nick Miller: McMoney has Mack grounded and is the first one to use a submission, but it is still early in the match.

Sean Martin: Still a sign of who has who's number, remember, this is McMoney's time.

Mack is fighting the hold and kicks with his free leg, kicks down against McMoney's leg, then rolls towards the ropes and grabs them pulling himself up, then grabs the cage wall and gets himself on his feet breaking the hold. McMoney rolls up to his feet and charges Mack, but get sa hard chop to his chest, then several more lighting him and leaving his chest red. Mack hammers him with punches, then runs past him, but looks for an irish whip, McMoney reverses and Mack comes off the ropes dropping him with a forearm smash. Mack gets up and grabs a trash can pouring it out on top of McMoney, then bashes him in the head with the can. He picks up a cheese grater and kneels down grating up McMoney's head cutting him open instantly.

Nick Miller: Oh my, McMoney is cut now, first one to bleed.

Sean Martin: Mack will get worse.

Mack tosses the grater away, then pulls up McMoney and sends him into the empty corner, picks up a vcr and walks over, loos to swing it, but just tosses it to McMoney who catches it out of instinct, Mack quickly nails a spinning back kick driving it into McMoney's face. McMoney slumps down and Mack leaps up on the middle ropes, grabs holdof his head and does a monkey flip sending McMoney to the middle of the ring. Mack gets up and goes to the top rope crouching down, then flies off with X, but McMoney rolls out of the way.

Sean Martin: Yea, Mack's high risk failed and now McMoney will pick him apart.

Nick Miller: Don't know about that, but his high risk did miss.

McMoney has a ballbat under him and starts to kneel up. Mack gets up to his feet and grabs his hair, but McMoney whips around jabbing the bat into Mack's gut, then backs up and swings it into his ribs. McMoney drops the bat and backs into the ropes, charges Mack with a clothesline dropping him, then comes off the ropes again with a knee drop to his head. He pulls Mack up in a sitting position and locks him in the Million Dollar Dream.

Nick Miller: Shades of Ted Dibiase here, McMoney with a submission.

Sean Martin: C'mon Mack, just tap, its inevitable.

Mack struggles, his arms stretched out reaching for the ropes. He tries getting up, but McMoney pushes down on his head applying more pressure. Mack flails his arms wildly, but soon they drop and he begins to wear down. The ref grabs his right arm lifting it and holds it for a few seconds, then lets it drop and it goes all the way down. He lifts it again the same way, then lets it drop and goes down. He lifts his arm a third time, lets it drop and Mack stops halfway, tightens up and starts pumping back to life, the crowd going nuts, every foot in the arena stomping and Mack starts pumping his arms. McMoney keeps the hold on and tries pushing down on him, but Mack fights up to his knees, then bends forward and stands a lil lifting him off the mat. Mack rushes forward slamming McMoney's head into the cage wall, gets free and lifts him on his shoulder, then rams him into the steel cage again and lets him drop.

Nick Miller: Mack with a hard fight to get free and showing some power lifting McMoney on his shoulder.

Mack grabs another trash can dumping that out, then sits McMoney up and puts the trash can over his head. He grabs a singapore cane and hits it, cocks back again, but drops the cane and grabs the ballbat slamming it against the can. McMoney falls over, then Mack walks over to another trash can and pulls a sledgehammer out. He walks back over to McMoney, raises it up and brings the hammer down crushing the can over his head.

Nick Miller: Good god what a brutal shot that was.

Mack drops it and pulls the cane off, McMoney bleeding worse now and Mack just smirks. He climbs to the top rope now and leaps off with X driving his elbow into McMoney's heart. Mack pops going crazy and stomping his foot, then grabs a toaster and places it on McMoney's head. He quickly leaps up and stomps it into his head, McMoney rolling and holding his head in pain. Mack pulls him up hooking his arms, then lifts him for the Mack Attack, a double underhooked piledriver and right on a cookie sheet that was laying on the mat.

Nick Miller: McMoney has to be out, Mack could have him here.

Sean Martin: Well no, McMoney can't quit if he is knocked out.

Mack places a trash can on top of McMoney, then he climbs to the top rope and flies off with the Detroit Drop crushing the can between him and McMoney. Mack rolls off holding his ribs as McMoney just lays there, his eyes flutter. Mack gets up and backs into the ropes, then steps towards McMoney dropping an elbow to his chest. He kneels up and rolls McMoney on his side applying an armbar on him. Mack gets a leg on either side of him and practically sits on his side while keeping the armbar locked in. McMoney lets out a yell of pain, he fights the hold trying to twist out of it, Mack though lets him go and sprints to the ropes, charges back and slides at McMoney with a dropkick to his arm. He gets up with a chain and wraps it around McMoney's neck ripping him up choking him with it. McMoney clutches at the chain tyring to pull it away, he punches up at Mack trying to hit him, he just goes crazy trying to get free. Mack rips him up to his feet and runs McMoney into the cage, then runs him across the ring, but McMoney stops midway and falls backward shoving Mack forward. Mack hits the ropes and keeps moving charging back at McMoney with the chain for a clothesline, but gets caught and slammed down with a hard spinebuster.

Nick Miller: Mack with the momentum for a good while until that spinebuster, could be a turning point in the match.

Sean Martin: The end is near for Mack, McMoney will beat him in just a few seconds.

McMoney is getting to his feet, blood covering his face, but he manages to stand. Mack stirs up to his knees and McMoney grabs a singapore cane cracking him acros shis back, then brings it in front of Mack's neck choking him with it. He throws that down and grabs a cheese grater raking it up and down Mack's head several times until he is bleeding fairly bad. McMoney lifts up Mack for a million dollar dream, but Mack slips down and brings his legs up with a headscissors on McMoney taking him down. Mack gets his hands on a sledgehammer and pulls himself up, McMoney is up and has a cookie sheet in his hands. Both men whip around and swing their weapons, Mack smashes the sheet out of McMoney's hand, McMoney avoids getting hit and charges Mack with a tackle, but lifts him up running him against the cage, then whips around with a violent looking spinebuster on top of a trash can.

Nick Miller: Good god what a hard move by McMoney.

Sean Martin: Shows ya who is gonna win.

McMoney grabs the sledgehammer now and backs into a corner raising it up. Mack starts to get up and staggers to his feet, he turns and McMoney charges, but Mack sees him and looks for Da Shows Ova. McMoney just barely ducks under his leg running into the ropes, comes charging back with the sledge aimed at Mack's head, but he ducks. McMoney stops and turns, Mack turns as well and gets the sledge buried into his gut, then McMoney drops it and hooks his arms nailing Greed.

Sean Martin: Oh yea, all over now, he just has to slap on a submission and Mack will be tapping!

Nick Miller: We could see it here tonight, but I don't know, Mack at Wrestle X is like the Pope in Italy!

McMoney keeps a hold of Mack's left arm and keeps him on his stomach, floats over locking him in a crippler crossface and really cinches it in and rips back on Mack's head. Mack is dazed from Greed, but grabs at McMoney's hand trying to break his grip. McMoney suddenly releases it and just bashes Mack across the back of his head several times, then locks him back in the hold ripping away at him. Mack screams in pain, the crowd on their feet trying to cheer Mack on, but he looks dazed still, he's groggy, his hand starts to go limp, but he tightens it up and flattens out in the air as if he may tap.

Sean Martin: Do it, just tap and give up, your not the better man!

Nick Miller: I wouldn't go that far, but it may be in his best interest to tap, McMoney looks relentless.

Mack inches his hand closer, then balls it up in a fist punching the mat and pushes up trying to roll backwards. McMoney rips his head back as much as he can, Mack screams and yells, he pushes himself up, but then he pulls himself forward switching the momentum. McMoney pulls away and Mack quickly pushes with his hand and is able to roll to his back and slip out of the grip, he nips up to his feet, but staggers into the ropes. McMoney gets up and charges him, Mack turns and leaps up with his feet catching him around his neck and left arm which he grabs with his hands and snaps McMoney to the mat locking in the Show Strangla and cinches it in tight, like a pitbull.

Nick Miller: Mack broke the crossface and now has the strangla locked in, McMoney may tap.

Sean Martin: Nooo, no, Mack tapped didn't he, the match should be over?!

Nick Miller: He never tapped.

McMoney rolls around like a fish gasping for air on land, he thrashes his body and tries to break free, but Mack is relentless now, his legs wrapped tight, he has almost an armbar on McMoney as well and he keeps bending his arm more and more the way it shouldn't go. McMoney gets to his feet even with Mack upside down keeping him locked in. McMoney tries reaching out for anything, but the pain brings him to his knees, then Mack snaps him back to the mat and just squeezes tight, the crowd going crazy for Mack hoping McMoney taps. McMoney is crazed and showing no sign of it, he refuses to tap, the ref asking him and getting screamed with just a blood curdling scream of pain. McMoney tries pushing his body back and forth, he rolls around, Mack has a sinbgapore cane in hand and quickly cracks McMoney in the ribs over and over again, blood begins to come from his mouth now. Mack squeezes hard keeping him awake, but McMoney begins to fade it looks like.

Nick Miller: I don't think McMoney can break free, but he may not tap, this is crazy.

Mack tosses the cane and loosens his grip on McMoney's neck, but then he tightens back up and lifts McMoney into a sitting position, almost gets him higher, but McMoney fights it and starts clawing at Mack's legs. Mack lets it go and keeps the hold tight, McMoney looking to be worn down, but awake, blood all over his face and spilling all over Mack's legs, then he does it, he falls to his back and slaps the mat one...two...three....four times signaling he gives up.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by submission, Daddy Mack!

"Cocky" comes over the pa and the crowd goes nuts, their estatic like we'e never seen, every fan on their feet cheering for Mack who lets go of McMoney and just sits up staring at McMoney. The ref raises his hand and Mack just stares, McMoney lays there a mess, his body worn, the match over, so he doesn't need to do anything, but lay there.

Nick Miller: My god what a match, McMoney gave his all, he tried to hang in there and not tap, but in that hold very few have gone as far as him.

Sean Martin: I don't know what to say, he tapped damn it, why?

The cage is raising up now, Mack is on his feet and now stares out at the crowd and circles around the ring pointing a finger at the fans and nods his head to them, places his fist on his chest signaling his respect for the fans cause lord knows he has theirs. Mack looks down at McMoney and kneels down next to him, then lowers his head down whispering something in his ear, kisses the side of his head, then stands up and heads out of the ring and up the ramp letting the fans touch him as he walks away from his very last match in SEF.

Nick Miller: Now that is a true class act, Mack gave his all, showed his respect, and is a man of his word, we'll miss him greatly. No one can replace that man for he is the man!

The view the fades to the back where we find Triple V staring at the camera with those intense eyes, ring gear and a DVF shirt on, fists clenched tight.

VVV: Tonight is the night I reclaim my throne as the true king of SEF. I take back my World Heavyweight Championship and Black Bob, you can dream all you want, it will not become a reality. You should really take a page from your former glory days on the street cause running with a gang, a mob, a deadly group of assassins, its the best way to insure you get what you amd I can insure that had the DVF been a gang in Detroit back in your gang days, you would have been taken out just like we take you out tonight at the biggest stage in professional wrestling...Wrestle X!

Viper raises his arms and smirks, then from his right step in Whitney Marret who gets almost in front of him, Fate stands next to her. On his left is Jordan Brooks, he and Whitney smirk too, Fate just looks emotionless as usual, that stone cold killer look.

VVV: The Deadly Venom Faction at Wrestle X, it gets no bigger than this, we are real wrestling, no lie like some douchebags down in universal studios, the DVF owns this business and tonight Bob, we most definitely own you, I will dominate your sorry ass.

Viper stops talking due to Frank E Dangerously coming into view and looking quite serious.

FED: Excuse me Viper, but i overheard you saying we will take out Bob, we own him, we this, we that, well last time I checked this match was one on one, so the DVF can all stay their asses in the back cause if anyone of you besides Viper is at ringside or even show their faces on the stage I will fire your ass on the spot and I am no man to mess with. I can fire you too, so this match stays one on one or the DVF loses.

Frankie walks off now as Jordan looks to go after him, but Viper who is mad, keeps him back and motions for everyone to follow him. The view cuts to ringside where McMoney is being carried on a stretcher up the ramp now.

Sean Martin: Frankie can't do that, the DVF are a team, that's not fair!

Nick Miller: He can do that as he has the power and he wants a fair match, it is the main event at Wrestle X after all and its not a tag team ma....whoa, what's going on up on the stage?

McMoney is knocked over on the stretcher by Trent Flash who now begins kicking at McMoney. Danny Hansen is out there keeping the medics back, but security comes out to keep Flash back. Suddenly a man in black with a black and white mask comes from the rafters with a ballbat dropping to the stage and nailing guards right and left with his bat. He then turns to McMoney and starts bashing him in the head, lifts him up choking him against the stage wall. Flash and Hansen keeps everyone away as best they can. The man in black jabs McMoney in his gut, then knees him in the face, then swings the bat right into his right knee. McMoney goes down clutching it, then the man in black lifts him in a press and throws him down through a table with electrical equipment on it sending him crashing through it. The chief of security finally gets out with more security and all three men are restrained and taken to the back while medics gets down to the floor attending to McMoney who looks nearly dead.

Nick Miller: What was the meaning of that and who was that guy coming from the rafters, what is going on?

Sean Martin: It appears he was working with Flash, maybe a partner of his coming in, who knows, but they sure left an impact at Wrestle X.

Nick Miller: That is true, but not a very great way as they assaulted a man who just lost the match of his life, not to mention he lost a lot of blood in that match.

Sean Martin: Sounds like an excuse to me.

Nick Miller: It would to you, but its not. We got a show to get on with though and next up is the ladder match, two titles on the line, one man walks away with all the gold, who will it be?

In the ring we see the ref strapping the IC and IN titles to the loop which raises above the ring now.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a ladder match for the SEF Intercontinental and International Championships!

The lights in the arena dim down as "The Enemy" hits over the PA system. Gold strobe lights flash around the arena as Jakob King and Veronica Price walk out onto the stage. Jakob grabs Veronica by the hand and spins her into his body, then bends her backward so that her cleavage is visible to the crowd. He pulls her back up as the two walk down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first, from Atlanta Georgia, he weighs 220 pounds and is accompanied by Veronica Price, he is the SEF International Champion, Jakob King!

As they approach the ring, Veronica tells him to stand back as she walks up to the ring. She places her right foot onto the apron while running her hands up and down her thighs. She then grabs hold of the bottom rope as she puts her left foot on the ring apron, doing a split, as Jakob kneels down in front of her. She bends the upper half of her body down underneath the bottom rope, showing off her incredible flexibility. She then stands up and leans against the ropes with her feet spread apart. Jakob then backs away from the ring to get a running start and slides into the ring between Veronica's feet. He walks to the center of the ring and shows off his body to the fans while Veronica walks in circles around him. They kiss each other as their music cuts. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is the SEF Intercontinental Champion........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns starting the match by throwing his toothpick at Jake. He steps back rubbing his eye and Torres is on him quickly with hard punches to his head. Stacy is out of the ring.

Nick Miller: Torres starts this one right away wasting lil time.

Torres whips Jake to the ropes, catches him with a clothesline and Jake pops up, gets whipped to a corner and crushed with a running splash. Torres lifts him horizonatal and lays him on the top rope, then climbs up lifting Jake up in the same position and falls back tossing Jake delivering The Westside from the top rope.

Nick Miller: That had to hurt, hell of a fall for Jake.

Sean Martin: Kid deserves it for not pulling his weight in SEF.

Torres sits up, rubs his back, but rolls from the ring and heads for the ladder. Veronica comes behind him running her nails across his back, then kicks at the back of his legs. Torres turns and backs away, then Stacy comes charging over grabbing Veronica by her hair and taking her against the guard rail slamming her head off it. Jake comes ou tof the ring charging Torres who drops down with a toehold bringing Jake slamming his face off the ramp. Stacy whips Veronica into the ring, then charges her with a shoulder slamming her against it. She wraps Veronica's arm around the ringpost, then runs her around the ring bulldogging her facefirst into the steel steps. Torres slides the ladder in the ring now.

Nick Miller: Damn, Stacy is relaly taking it to Veronica, Torres has the ladder in the ring.

Sean Martin: It'd serve Jake right to lose quick, but I don't want Torres to win, so he better get up.

Torres has the ladder set up under the titles, a twenty footer as SEF uses those for there standard ladder match. Torres takes a few steps, but sees Jake coming in the ring and hops down, charges over and knees him in the head sending Jake to the floor. Torres hops out of the ring now and lifts up Jake whipping hin hard to the steps sending him flying over them after cracking his knee hard on them. Torres pulls a ladder from under the ring and sets it up right there between the ramp and the ring. He turns and Jakes leaps off the steps with a clothesline taking Torres down. He looks under the ring, grabs a barbed wire baseball bat and waits for Torres to get up, slams him in the gut, then knees him in the head and jabs the bat into his head knocking him on to the table. Jake shoves him on to it more, then slams the bat into his gut and tosses it down. Jakes rolls in the ring and gets up, eyes Torres, then looks up the ladder and starts climbing.

Nick Miller: What is he doing, going for the titles or looking for a high risk on Torres?

Sean Martin: Hopefully both, but hopefully the titles first.

Torres stirs, Stacy grabs the bat and comes in the ring, steps up the ladder some and nails Jake right in his back and rips the barbed wire down it cutting him bad. jake clutches his back and Stacy drops the bat backing up to a corner. Torres comes sliding in the ring now and gets up, climbs the ladder under Jake, turns around and pulls him down back to back holding him by his arms. Torres, leaps down to the mat and tosses Jake over the ropes with the Westsiders Edge through the table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

The crowd is chanting holy shit and Torres leans on the ropes, grins and stands up wiping his hands clean. He turns and steps up the ladder, climbs carefully, but steadily and gets to the top. Torres steadies himself with his feet and reaches up unstrapping both titles, then raises them in the air while smirking.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match, he is still the SEF Intercontinental Champion and also the new SEF International Champion, Nick Torres!

"Regular People" hits the pa and Torres heads down the ladder now, gets on the mat and Stacy greets him with a kiss, but behind him is Justin Heath Rodgers who just slid in the ring. He whips Torres around, Stacy lunges back and Justin nails PO'd on Torres, hops up stretching his arms out arrogantly, then rolls from the ring heading up the ramp, the crowd booing him.

Nick Miller: Torres with a big win as he now holds two titles, but Justin with the sneak attack laying him out.

Sean Martin: Hey, Jake failed to beat Torres, maybe Justin is the man to do it, someone needs to.

Stacy consoles Torres and helps him out to the floor, he staggers falling to his knees and holds his head clearly dazed. Stacy has his titles and helps Torres up the ramp.

Nick Miller: Gotta believe Torres will get revenge sometime, but that's something that's wait. Right now we have one match left, our main event, Black Bob and Triple V for the World Heavyweight Title, this one is huge, so much bad blood between these two, this one has been boiling over ever since Total Anarchy. Before we get to it though, we have one last surprise and here to reveal it is our owner, I got word he is coming out now.

Sean Martin: Oh yea and who better to introduce him than me!

Nick looks confused as Sean jumps up, gets a mic and rolls in the ring. We soon hear "Politics" by Korn hit the pa, the theme for this years Point of Impact pay per view that took place in January. We soon see a man walk out on stage in a business suit, a nice expensive suit at that, his build is pretty stocky and he has a few grey hairs in his head of almost black hair. He swaggers down the ramp with a power walk of a confident man.

Sean Martin: Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the sole owner of SEF, the chairman of the board, oh yea, he is my father, Richard Martin!

The crowd is stunned, Sean grins as this man, Richard, now wlaks up the steps still swaggering. Sean holds the ropes open and in steps Richard waving his arms in the air. Sean steps near him and the two embrace in a hug, then Sean hands his father the mic and he takes it raising it to his mouth.

Richard Martin: That's right, the boss is here and I'm here to stay. So many people posing as the owner for years now, all of them hand picked by me to fool everyone and why, because I could do it and well maybe I have a few personal reasons, but they remain personal and private. I kind of did have to set the record staright too, a few people who claimed to be the owner were not part of my plan, but that doesn't matter now. Tonight we crown a new World Champ and as I said I will hand the new champion the new SEF belt. My son Sean and I will both enter this ring and present the winner with the new belt and as a treat for everyone we will call the match together.

The crowd is booing a lil at the arrogance of the owner.

Richard Martin: There is one more special treat happening before the main event, the induction of a few wrestlers into SEF's real hall of fame. All that crap in the past was just that crap made up by other people, I never had an official hall of fame for SEF, but tonight we start one and presenting the plaques to the inductees will be Frank E Dangerously.

The crowd actually cheers when the name is spoken, Richard dropping the mic and exiting the ring with Sean and they take a seat with Nick Miller. "Mouth for War" hits and out walks Frankie on stage carrying three plaques with him and a mic in his other hand.

FED: Thank you for that Ric, now then we outta get to business. SEF's official hall of fame and it happens tonight, now, and the very first inductee is the man who was unofficially the first inductee in the made up hall of fame, I give to you the extreme icon, the ultimate rebel, the showsteala, the hardcore kid, Shane Daddy Mack!

The crowd goes nuts in an uproar as "Cocky" plays over the pa and out walks Mack in his ring tights and an Ultimate Rebel shirt, a bandage on his forehead from earlier. He stands next to Frankie who hands him his plaque and the mic.

D-Mack: Wow, this feels great, it is an honor to be inducted for real, not just thrown on a wall and be called the first inductee, but to stand here at Wrestle X in front of this hot crowd and be honored as I am now, sorry, but I'm speechless maybe for the first time.................well maybe not so much. Ya all crazy Chi town sumbitches out there, make some fucking noise if ya think I deserve to be inducted!

The crowd pops louder than ever at that, every fan screams so loud it reaches the mic and almost blows out the pa speakers.

D-Mack: I love you just as much and I thank you, I THANK YOU for the pleasure of performing every night for you, so thank you all!

The crowd cheers loud again and Mack hands the mic back to Frankie who waits out the cheers, then speaks.

FED: Ya know what Mack, thank you my friend, I wish I could say more, but thank you, you are the fucking man, enough said!

The crowd cheers as Mack just smiles, the two shake hands.

FED: Now we have two more men, they deserve this as well, they earned a spot in the hall of fame, now they get it rightfully and officially, I give to you Rapid and Johnny X!

The crowd cheers as we see the two men walk out, they eye Mack and shake his hand, each gets their plaque from Frankie who hands them the mic, Johnny taking it first.

Johnny X: I don't know what to say, but when I was called up and told I would be inducted I was stunned a lil, but happy and now I am honored. I stand here with two men who helped me become man enough to stand here with them, two influencial men in my career, they helped me a lot behind the scenes, so I thank you both and yes, I thank all you fans, thank you all.

Cheers for Johnny who hands the mic to Rapid.

Rapid: Your welcome man, good to see ya again and you too Mack, been a while. Been a while since I been at an SEF event and on this end of it being honored for my career, it feels worth it, it feels great. I may have had troubles and I admitted my fault in it long ago, but SEF was great to me and I loved this place, I always will hold it dear to me, its something special and so are the diehard fans of SEF, so to be cliche, thank you!

Rapid hands the mic back to Frankiie who steps aside, then Mack steps next to Rapid as does Johnny and all three raise up their plaques as the fans give them a standing ovation.

FED: Ladies and gentlemen, this your official hall of fame, the first ever inductess, the class of '07!

Frankie points to them, then he makes his exit to the back. The three men stand tall for a few, then they too exit to the back.

Nick Miller: Now that was a great sight to see, truly honorable and three men who deserve it if anyone does.

Richard Martin: And all put together by me, all made to happen because of me since I am the owner and don't you forget that pal.

Sean Martin: Yea Nick, what's up now, not so cocky out here are ya?

Nick Miller: Cocky, when I have I ever been you idiot?

Richard Martin: Watch who you call an idiot or you may be called unemployed!

Nick Miller: Fine, forget it, lets just call the main event as its coming up now, its finally gonna happen, Black Bob, Triple V, the World Heavyweight Championship is decided now!

We go to the ring where Brittany stands with a mic.

Brittany Fox: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is our main event and it is scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!

"Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds, Triple V!

Viper heads down the aisle, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. Viper goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and stares at Bob who stares back. The two go nose to nose and the bell rings, then Viper swings, but Bob ducks and hammers him with quick rights forcing Viper against the ropes. Viper gets a knee up to his gut and turns around whipping Bob across the ring, looks for a clothesline, but misses. Bob hits the ropes coming back and Viper catches him and spins for a spinebuster, but Bob spins out and plants him with a ddt, then shoots him over for a pin, 1................2.............kickout!

Nick Miller: Oh my, near fall by Bob and this early, the match is moving quick.

Sean Martin: Near fall, but not near enough, Viper is the man!

Bob has Viper sitting up and in a sleeper hold, they get to their feet and Viper shoves Bob to the ropes, looks for shoulder block, but Bob slides between his legs and bolts up chop blocking Viper's right knee. he starts dropping elbows to that knee, then turns him into a spinning toe hold. Bob turns for a figure four, but Viper kicks him into the ropes and pulls himself up. Bob charges for a clothesline and Viper ducks dropping him with a neckbreaker.

Sean Martin: Oh yea, Viper has him grounded now, its all over.

Nick Miller: If he can pick him apart it may be, but Bob has a lot of fight in him.

Richard Martin: Good points made by both of you.

Viper has Bob sitting up and pulls his arms back with a knee to his back really ripping away on him, Bob with a look of pain on his face. Bob fights the hold and tries fighting up to his feet, Viper stands, but the drives his knee back down into Bob's back. he lets go of Bob's arms and backs up into the ropes, then steps forward driving a knee into his back again. Viper rips up Bob from behind and into a sleeper, Bob moves to the side quickly and lifts Viper hitting a back suplex.

Nick Miller: Bob with a counter to Viper and both men are down.

They soon get up and Bob charges Viper with punches forcing him into a corner, then climbs up to the middle turnbuckle hammering down on Viper. Bob looks for a monkey flip, but Viper lifts him up and steps out slamming him to the mat. He backs up into the corner, does a crotch chop, then steps out dropping a knee to Bob's head. Viper turns Bob to his side and kneels over him with a leg on either side and applies an armbar really wrenching at his arm. Bob struggles to get free, he twists and turns, Viper trying to keep steady ends up standing and kicks Bob in his back, then drops a knee to his ribs causing him to yell. Viper rips up Bob in a front facelock, then lifts him up in a stalling suplex and then drops him and pins, 1..............2.......kickout.

Nick Miller: A near fall by Viper, this match is definitely proving itself as the main event.

Sean Martin: Well of course, Viper is in it.

Viper gets up shouting at the ref to count faster, then he turns to Bob who is getting up and punches down at his head, rips him up and into a powerbomb, but he circles around a few times, then leaps up and comes down on his knees powerbombing Bob and pins, 1.................2...............kickout!

Sean Martin: Is the ref blind, that was three.

Nick Miller: It was close, but only two.

Viper is up in the refs face again and and shoves him this time, but the ref shoves him back. Viper turns and Bob is charging at him, Viper moves in time and manages to shove Bob right at the ref sending him down from a clothesline. Viper comes behind Bob with a club to th eback of his head, then gets him in a waistlock and executes a release german suplex.

Nick Miller: Uh oh, the ref is down, this can't be good.

Viper rolls from the ring searching for his sledgehammer when we see Fate come with a lead pipe in his right hand and brass knuckles on his right. He slides in the ring and Bob is on his knees. Fate clobbers him in the back of his head with the pipe, drops it, then pulls up Bob and nails a hard punch to his jaw knocking him down. Viper looks in the ring smiling and pulls up his sledge.

Nick Miller: Damn it this is not fair, no one is supposed to be at ringside let alone in the ring and Viper has a sledge as well, this is wrong, c'mon Richard, do something, your the owner.

Sean Martin: You don't tell my dad what to do, he does what he wants.

Viper heads up the steps now when "Mouth for War" hits the pa and Frank E Dangerously comes out flamked by security, the guards head to the ring while Frankie speaks on stage.

FED: I told you, I warned you, but you failed to hear and realize I mean business, my word is good, so Fate, fuck you pal, your fired and Viper, I advise you to put that hammer down or I'll disqulaify you and and award the title to Bob!

Viper looks pissed, the crowd cheers and Fate is escorted out by security. Frankie soon makes his exit as Viper hops in the ring and drops a knee to the back of Bob's head, turns him over for a pin and yells to the ref.

Nick Miller: Damn, Fate is gone, but he was warned, least now its one on one, but the damage may have been done.

The ref comes to and counts, 1................2...............kickout! Viper is livid and rips up Bob sending him to the ropes, meets him for a high knee, but Bob ducks and hits the ropes coming back with a cross body taking Viper down. Bob is hurt worse and makes it up to his feet, but Viper is already up and charges him for Venom. Bob leapfrogs him and Viper stops, turns and gets caught with kick to the gut and is given a piledriver. Bob pulls up Viper and backs him into a corner, shoulder blocks him in the gut, then lifts him up to the top rope. Bob climbs up and gets him standinding on the top rope, bends him down, then swings out in a neckbreaker to the mat nailing his St. Clair Suicide.

Richard Martin: Oh my, that was a crazy move by Bob.

Nick Miller: Yea it was, the guy is wanting to win tonight real bad.

Sean Martin: He's not gonna though.

Bob covers Viper for a pin, 1..............2.............kickout! He sits up and hammers on Viper with punches, then stands pulling up Viper's left leg, kicks at the back of it, then lfits his other leg kicking at that. Bob stimps on Viper's stomach, then turns him over in a boston crab, but steps back a lot trying to get him vertical. Viper looks in pain and claws at the mat tryig to get to the ropes. Bob holds on tight and has his feet near Viper's head, he nearly has him verical. Viper grabs Bob's ankle and pulls his mouth close enough to bite him. He refuses to let go and Bob finally lets Viper go and kicks away from him and holds his ankle.

Nick Miller: A lowly tactic by Viper, biting Bob's ankle, but I guess effective, just its odd seeing him do it.

Sean Martin: Oh shut up.

Viper gets up and Bob hobbles over punching him, but gets a knee from Viper, then he is sent to the ropes. Bob ducks a clothesline and gets hit from a high knee. Viper drops an elbow to his chest and floats over into a side headlock. Bob struggles almost out of it and tries getting to his feet. Viper gets to his feet and drags Bob across the ring and nails a bulldog on him. Viper gets up, backs into the ropes, and walks at Bob kicking him in the ribs. He pulls up Bob and hooks his arms now, but Bob fights it, flips aroud behind Viper and hooks his arms, the lifts him back to back with Viper upside down and nails a vertebreaker. Bob crawls up and to the ropes, he gets to the top and stands up saluting to the crowd, then flies off with the Detroit Death Drop, but at the last second Viper rolls out of the way.he comes off the ropes and kicks Bob right in his head, then rips him up and hooks his arms, then hits the Unforgiven and hoots Bob over, hooks his leg and pins, 1........................2...........................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and your new SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Triple V!

"The Unforgiven" hits the pa and the crowd kinda gasps and boos, Viper getting up and sneers down at Bob, then thrusts his fists in the air. We see Whitney Marret and Jordan Brooks come to the ring and join Viper in his celebration. Richard and Sean Martin have the new title and head into the ring.

Nick Miller: Well it seems Viper backed up his dominance and won the title, but a great showing for Bob and without Fate intervening this could have ended different, but we'll never know.

In the ring Richard has a mic while Sean holds the title and before them stands Viper, Jordan and Whitney, Whitney eyeing Richard and smirks.

Richard Martin: You know what, before I present the title to you Viper, I have a few words for Whitney, well, a surprise for these people in the crowd. Its ok Whitney, its time everyone knows, the family has reunited, its ok for everyone to know. You were my daughter then and you are now, you always will be.

The crowd is shocked.

Nick Miller: What the hell? But their last names, they aren-

Richard Martin: I hear you Nick and you want to know the answer. That is her mothers last name, the least I could give her for giving me such a beautiful young woman to call my daughter.

Whitney looks happy and almost ready to cry and she embraces Richard with a hug.

Richard Martin: Now Viper, your the only man I'd want with my baby girl and the only man I want as my champion, so it is my pleasure to present you with your title, the SEF World Heavyweight Title!

Sean hands the title to Viper who takes it in his hands and stares at it, then raises it in the air high above his head, Whitney goes to his side rubbing her hands on his chest. Richard steps over raising Viper's hand and Jordan's while Sean stands next to Whitney and we hear "Coming Undone" hit the pa, the crowd booing Viper and this whole regime in the ring.

Nick Miller: This was interesting night, but one hell of a show, truly it lived up to the biggest event in wrestling today. Matches where you can't see nowhere else and the real owner revealed after five years, his son Sean was sitting with me for a few months now, his daughter Whitney is one of the greatest divas in SEF history, crazy, but it makes a great show that much better and who knows what will happpen on WAR after all this, so stay tuned with SEF as we won't let ya done yet, never have. So take care all and have a good night.

The music continues playing, Richard and Seean have left the ring while the DVF stays and the cameras roam around the arena before finally fading to black, then the logo flashes............

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF