sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight talks to JG BROOKS

Started by Midnight, October 08, 2011, 12:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight walks down the hallway and approaches JG Brooks and began to speak.

Midnight: Can I talk to you?

JG: What you got to say Midnight, I am a very busy man. This better be important.

Midnight smirks.

Midnight: Since I won't be showing up in the match, I was thinking what a grand idea it would be if you, my niece and Matt Ward was to all work Tina over and E-LIMI-NATE her from the match so that you can have an easier time is regaining what rightfully is yours. I mean after all JG, it's your title, not hers.

Liz

JG just stands there with his ring gear on and his BAD t-shirt on. He then chuckles and shoves Midnight against the wall, holding her there by her shoulders. JG looks into her eyes and says in a deep sadistic voice.

You honestly think that I want to see Tina as International champ either? But you know what’s the difference between you and I is?

Midnight nods no.

The difference is I respect her. You seem hell bent on having her out of SEF. The last time you came to me for help, it was to get Mack and at the time, yes, I wanted him out so the SEF Title could be mine. And yes, Tina is right about a couple of things. Yes, I dropped the ball last year. That’s a given considering I just up and left after Mack beating me at Barely Legal. I should of kept at it. But no. I left. Now, I am owning up to it. It eats at me and eats at me like a festering sore that I didn’t stick it out. I would have eventually beaten Mack for it and won. But we’ll never know. The International title is something that I’ve held before. I am going to have it grace my waist again. We go into this match, it’s everyone for themselves. If you want the International title so much and for Tina not to walk, that’s on you. And another thing Tina was right about is what comes out of your mouth is lies. You could say no and all that bullshit but it’s nothing but lies. So you and the rest of bunch I’m facing ready including that niece of yours, get your asses ready because I am walking out the NEW International Champ.

JG relinquishes his hold on Midnight’s shoulders as a red-headed woman comes up and it’s the sensual Sammy with a red and black corset and a black mini-skirt with spiked high heeled boots. She whispers something to JG that makes him smile from ear to ear and pulls him away from Midnight. JG starts to walk away but looks back to Midnight saying.

Next time you approach me, not going to end well for you. Later on, ho!

JG smirks as Midnight, who is seething, and walks away, having his arm around Sammy’s waist, as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF