sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Shut up and Fight Already

Started by Midnight, October 09, 2011, 03:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

God DAMN can someone knock this bimbo whore the fuck out..please. This cunt hasn't stop flapping her gums since this match was made. There is an old saying, don't bounce checks that your ass can't cash. In other words, shut the fuck up and just fucking fight already.

Midnight was getting so annoyed with Tina and her constant need to talk alot of shit. So Midnight decided she had enough of the torment and began to speak her mind. Midnight turned her chair around and began speaking while her feet was sitting up on the end of a desk in front of her.

Midnight: (rubs her temples with her fingers) Gee thanks Tina, now I got a splitting headache from all your gum flapping you've been doing non-stop. Is it too much to ask that you shut the fuck up and wait until your mouth meets my fist? Hmm?

Midnight stops rubbing her temples and then takes her feet off the desk. She folds her hands in front of her and continues.

Midnight: Let's get to the first thing you said that really puzzles me. Your calling me a hypocrite because I called you out on your shit but yet who is over here doing the same god damn thing? POT..MEET KETTLE BLACK. Then you go on and claim my niece is a whore, which is very funny claim I might add, but yet where is the evidences that backs up your claim? You know, the video footage or the papers to prove she is this so called whore as you call her. My niece is not around because unlike you she doesn't have to speak or do a promo to get her point across. She lets her in ring actions speak for themselves. She doesn't run at the mouth like you do and then accuse people of lying. You say I am this joke, but yet I am not fucking laughing. To be honest, I don't know how anyone can put up with your diarreha of the mouth. They must have one thick skin to put up with the likes of you. Here you are blah blah blah blah blah..on and on and on about how you have all the answers to getting rid of me, but I haven't seen you leap, except for when you attacked me in the ring. Oh wow, like that hurt my ego and had me running scared(scoffs) Yeah right. I am still here chica. Bad news is, my own creation will speak for itself when your unable to make it to the roof and get the flag. Speaking of my house of horrors, let me explain how this will work so your clueless mind don't get confused and windup fried up like a crispy creme donut(She winks). First set of steps will have booby traps that if you step the wrong way, will have you plunge to your death. There are spots on the steps that stepping on them, hidden buttons mind you, will release the large trap door..where you fall in. Survive the first set of steps and the second level of the house will have you wishing you brought marshmellows(chuckles). If I was you, I would duck and roll bitch, alot.

Midnight bellows out a laugh and then goes on further with the explanation.

Midnight: Third and final level of the house will have a special surprise waiting for you..AND TRUST ME Tina, if you can survive this hell of a level in the house, then you will have licked most of the house. But you have to still reach the roof...thats if you make it to the roof after the surprise gets done with you on the final level.

Midnight sits back, pulls out of a drawer a cigar, lights it and then takes a puff before she spoke one last time.

Midnight: It's like this chica. No matter how much you call me a joke, say things about my family and even ramble on about how better you are, the one thing that I guarantee (pauses to puff on the cigar) is that by the time I get done,you will never be the same. In fact, even if you happen by miracle get rid of me, the scars on your body from my creation at the PPV will always remind you that I am truly the most evil bitch in SEF. Just remember Tina, Midnight is goinnnnngggg to kill youuuuuu!

Midnight puffed on her cigar some more and started laughing in an evil manner.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF