sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Apocalypse 3 {12/6/09}

Started by ropsef4832, March 15, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 6th, 2009

Finally time, its getting to the end of the year and so what better time than for Apocalypse, oh no, the people can't handle that kind of a word, oh my, well fuck the people because wrestling fans love it extreme. That's why SEF has sold out the US Cellular Arena in Milwaukee Wisconsin and all the fans inside are buzzing loud amongst each other, anticipation growing with every second and then BOOM...loud, bright pyro blasts off from over the ring and is followed by Eminem's 3 A.M. coming over the pa bringing this crowd to their feet in cheers for the start of the show. The cameras roam all around as Nick Miller shouts out to us.

"Welcome to Apocalypse presented by SEF, welcome to our end of the year bash where a First Blood match will headline the event for the World Heavyweight Title between bitter rivals Jordan Brooks and the champ Chris Orton! Pus we got a hardcore free for all and folks, that match is gonna begin now. Not a lot of matches, but their big ones, so sit back and enjoy! Now, the following match is scheduled for one fall and is hardcore free for all where everyone is fights at the same time, no tags, no rules, one fall wins the whole match."

A video plays over the screen showing various clips of Nikky just rocking the shit as usual, and as KICK START MY HEART plays, lights flash purple, silver and orange through a mainly dark arena. After about ten seconds, Nikky walks through the curtain to a few cheers. He's appreciative of it, but he doesn't necessarily show it, as he looks up at the fans around him with lights flashing everywhere. He has a black bandana tied around his head, and a black jacket covering his heavily tattoed arms, and pops the color with a smirk, before continuing down the ramp. Nick Miller finally introduces him.

"Making his way to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 259 pounds, he is The Devils Saint........Nikky Venom!"

He walks down the ramp, not really paying attention to the fans, instead, he walks towards a camera and starts talking into it, conveying a message of his awesomeness to the people at home. Once he reaches the padded area around the ring, he stops walking and stands, looking at the people all about him. He then jumps where he's standing, before running and sliding into the ring. Once inside he waits for a moment before getting up, and rips off his jacket and bandana, before going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it, throwing his arms in the air, palms pressed together above his head. He has a cocky smirk on his face, before getting down, and leaning against the turnbuckle. Now we hear I AM hit the pa and boos are heard as Megan comes out with a smirk raising her arms up in the air and Nick Miller introduces her.

"And now coming out, from Louisville Kentucky,weighing in at 150 pounds...............Megan Sorrow!"

Nikky stares her down as Megan walks down the aisle staring right back. She gets on the apron and steps into the ring, the ref making sure they wait until everyone comes out. So now NEXT CONTESTANT hits the pa and still boos as Tyler walks out looking all smug and Nick introduces him.

"Making his way to the ring, from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 240 pounds.............Tyler Orton!"

He runs down the aisle and slides in the ring, jumps up raising his arms in the air, then backs into a corner waiting. LUCK IS THE KEY jams over the pa now bringing the crowd to cheers as SVD comes running out saluting to the fans and Nick introduces him.

"And now making his way out here, from Multan Pakistan, weighing in at 235 pounds..........Salman Van Dam!"

He runs down the aisle and slides in the ring, then hops up and climbs to the only open corner and salutes the fans again. SVD hops down and stays in the corner as SPIRT hits and out comes Taylor Johnson and she makes her way to the ring as she slaps some fans a high-5 and then makes her way to the ring. Nick introduces her as she comes down.

"Making her way to the ring from Tor Canada, weighing in at 122 pounds..........Taylor Johnson."

Taylor gets in the ring and she puts her finger up and smiles at her fans as she gets ready for war. The lights go dim, as A NEW DAY begins playing on the speaker system. Jordan Helmsley walks down the ramp and he looks focused and ready to compete. Nick Miler announces him to the ring.

"From Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 235 lbs............Jordan Helmsley!"

The booing from the crowd is being heard, but Jordan ignores them. Instead, Jordan climbs and slides across the apron. Jordan climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and starts mouthing off words to the crowd. Of course, the crowd would mouth words off back to Jordan who jumped off the middle turnbuckle and entered the wrestling ring. The stares and glares of everyone in the ring are getting real intense now, the crowd ready for this to explode, but wanting Mack out here more as they begin chanting.

"WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK!"

And then they get it as SLAVE TO THE GRIND comes ripping through the pa and every, single fan in attendance is on their feet screaming so damn loud that every wrestler, EVERY wrestler in the ring is in awe almost in shock and here comes Mack swaggering out in the jeans and button up black shirt followed by Julie in her leather pants and halter top. Nick introduces them now.

"And now making his way to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 269 pounds, he is accompanied by Julie and he is the Ultimate Rebel...........MACK!"

The couple walks down the aisle now, no rush and the fans reach out touching them, Mack gives a few high fives as does Julie. They get to ringside and Mack pulls Julie close giving her a kiss, then he walks to the ring and kneels down pulling a couple tables and a ladder out. Gets a couple trash cans, one full of weapons and tosses them in the ring. He slides in the ring now and the bell rings as he stands up. Nikky runs right at him and Mack ducks, both men turning and Mack rips him up for a bearhug, but twists around slamming Nikky to the mat with a spinebuster. Tyler and Jordan are double teaming SVD as Megan has a singapore cane and starts choking out Nikky with it. Taylor slips from the ring trying to stay out of the way, but Julie grabs her by the hair and slams Taylor into the steel steps, then drops her with a ddt on the floor. Mack is out of the ring and rips up Taylor shoving her against the ring, then lifts his boot smashing it to her face and down she goes. Julie steps up near him kissing Mack on the cheek, then Mack dives into the ring and pops up. Tyler and Jordan have SVD sitting a corner kicking at him and Megan has Nikky locked in a sleeper using the cane. Mack charges over catching Tyler with a clothesline over the top rope, gets clubbed across the back by Jordan and whipped across the ring. Mack bounces back and charges as well right at Jordan with a shoulderblock sending him to the mat. Mack drops an elbow to his chest, then hops up and SVD is up nodding to him and goes to stomp on Jordan, but gets ripped up by Mack and drove back into the turnbuckles. Mack buries a shoulder a to his gut a few times, then rips Jordan up on the top turnbuckle, punches him out and climbs up looking for a superplex. Tyler is in the ring and helps Jordan up, then the two get under Mack as he bring SVD over they lift him up powerbombing him to the mat. SVD ends up across the ring and Mack lays on his back in pain as the crowd boos over it. Jordan and Tyler get up and kick at Mack, then lift him up and run him shoulder first into a corner sending him to the ringpost. Megan has Nikky up and looks for a russian leg sweep, but gets blocked and countered into a reverse russian leg sweep going facefirst into the mat. Jordan and Tyler lift up Mack dropping him with a double back suplex, then get up as Nikky pulls Megan up sending her into a corner and charges in burying a knee to her ribs, He latches on to her with a side headock and runs out planting her with a bulldog, but gets dropped with a doube clothesline from Tyler and Jordan. Those two stand up now, the boos exhoing through the arena and they pick up Nikky running him across the ring and out to the floor. They pull up Megan and send her out to the floor, then Jordan pulls up SVD, but gets punched a few times. Tyler comes over kicking SVD in the ribs, then he and Jordan slams SVD into the corner and rip him out with a double hip toss. They get up and Mack charges them both hitting a double spear and all three go down, the crowd cheering for Mack. Tayor is recovering on the outside, but Julie kicks her in the head keeping her down. Nikky and Megan stir on the floor and start crawl back in the ring as SVD pulls himself up, then picks up Mack and tries for a suplex. Mack blocks it and rips SVD up hanging him in the air a few seconds, then drops him to the mat. He gets up and grabs Jordan raising him up and hookinbg his arms, then lifts him up and nails the Mack Attack dropping Jordan on his head. Megan and Nikky are up and charge Mack from behind slamming forearms to his back. Mack stumbles and turns with a windmill kinda clotrhesline knocking Megan down hard. Nikky leaps up hitting him with Bad Time, then grabs a trash can and slams it down on Mack's back. Nikky stuffs the trash can in a corner, then puls up Mack looking for an irish whip. Mack blocks it and whips Nikky into the opposite corner and charges engulfing him with a splash. He backs up letting Nikky stagger out and drops him with a swinging neckbreaker. Mack gets up and sees Tyler getting up and catches him with Da Shows Ova, then goes up to the top rope and flies off planting X to the chest of Nikky. He gets up and SVD is in his face with punches rocking mack to a corner, just unloads on him, then backs up and runs to him leaping up for a side kick. Mack catches him and rips SVD up, then slams him down to the mat on top of a trash can. Megan is getting up and Mack rips her up hitting a gutwrench powerbomb, then he stands getting cheered by every fan in the arena. Mack looks around at everyone down, then looks out at Taylor stirring again and drops down rolling from the ring. He picks a tabe and slides it in the ring, then sets the other one up on the floor. Mack pulls up Taylor and slams her head to the steel steps, then rolls her on the table and looks under the ring. Nikky stirs in the ring and lunges at Megan covering her, 1......................2.................kickout! Mack not caring pulls a chain from under the ring and stands up wrapping it around his right hand. He lays in a few punches to her head cutting Taylor open, then undoes the chain and wraps it around Taylor's throat choking her. Nikky is up in the ring and eyes Mack, but decides to leave him be and picks up Megan for a suplex, but nails a powerbomb for the World Wide Suicide. He then goes up to the top rope, but Jordan and Tyler are up. Nikky sees Jordan and flies of fthe ropes taking him down with a clothesline, rolls up and gets put down with a spear from Tyler. He pulls Nikky up on to his shoulders and looks to go for the TJO, but Nikky lands on his feet and kicks him in the gut, then drives a knee up to his head. Nikky whips Tyler to the ropes and leaps up for Bad Time, but SVD takes down Tyler with a spinning kick causing Nikky to hit the mat. SVD runs off the ropes dropkicking Nikky in the head, then goes up to the top rope and signals for the Icon Iron. He leaps off at Nikky, but gets knees to his back and Megan pulls him up hitting a double underhook facebuster, then goes up the turnbuckles and hits the Sorrow's Revenge on him for a pin, 1....................2.........Jordan kicks her in the head, rips her from behind and nails the Legacy Drop and goes for the pin, 1.........................2.............Tyler kicks him in the head and Jordan just looks up confused. Mack is up on the turnbuckles now and the two eye him, but he pays them no mind and flies off smashing Taylor through the table bringing the crowd to cheers and chants for Mack. Jordan gets up and tackles Tyler into the ropes, but Nikky has a cookie sheet and slams it to Jordan's back, then to Tyler head and drops it. He pulls Tyler down slamming his head to the cookie sheet with a ddt. Nikky gets up and pulls Jordan up, but gets a european uppercut and dropped with a neckbreaker. Jordan grabs Tyler now and lifts him up and slaps him, bends him down and tries for Greatness. Tyler counters by ripping up Jordan and hitting the Tyler Experience, but gets caught with a pump kick from Nikky who then goes to the top rope and leaps off with the Fuckstar Press to SVD and goes for the pin, 1..............................2.....................Megan barely breaks it up by lunging on the back of Nikky. She gets up and pulls Nikky up hammering him with punches, knees him in the ribs and looks for a piledriver. Nikky back drops her to the mat and Mack is on his feet looking in the ring when he gets lurched forward from a ballbat to the back by Midnight. Julie is sent down from a steel chair by Bethany Sorrow and Jordan Brooks comes up helping to stomp the two of them, the crowd booing like crazy now. Nikky has Megan up looking for World Wide Suicide, but Bethany and Jordan come in stopping it with an assault on Nikky. Midnight is choking Mack with the bat as Jordan lifts up Nikky in a full nelson while Bethany jabs in the ribs with thechair, then swings for a headshot and Jordan releases as Nikky gets hit and goes down. Mack fights up on his knees and grabs on to Midnight to his back, then stands up and drives himself backwards slamming her against the guard rail. He steps away and Julie gets up charging her with a kick to the head. Mack slides in the ring and pops up charging Brooks and hits him with SMOKED. He gets up and Beth swings her chair, but he ducks and comes off the ropes hitting her with SMOKED as well. The crowd is on their feet and a hundred percent behind Mack. He kicks the two from the ring and then charges at Jordan hitting him with SMOKED and now at Tyler hitting SMOKED again. Taylor is crawling up the aisle and gets on her feet, Julie preoccupied with beating on Midnight. Mack looks up the aisle and sees SVD up and charges nailing him with SMOKED, then rolls from the ring and looks back in. He waves to it indicating what he said before is true of his focus tonight and runs up the aisle stomping on Taylor's back smashing her to the floor. Nikky pulls himself up and sees everyone down, sees Jordan Helmsley near a corner and climbs that corner, then flies off with the Fuckstar Press to him and pins, 1..................................2....................................3! And he wins it, the crowd gives a cheer, but are more into what Mack is doing as Nick announces the winner.

"Here is your winner of the hardcore free for all and the number one contender to the SEF International Title.............Nikky Venom!"

He kneels up getting his arm raised and we now go back to Mack who has Taylor up and runs her back to the ring rolling her into it. Mack slides in now and picks up Taylor in a bearhug, then slams her down with a spinebuster. Mack picks up the table setting it up near a corner, then Nikky who is up gloats that he got the win to Mack who shrugs and motions he don't care and does say.

"Ya still never beat me and that is by your standards!"

Nikky nods in agreement and looks to back off, but suddenly swings at Mack who ducks and runs to the ropes. Nikky turns and Mack hits him with SMOKED, then pops up, the crowd cheering loud and Mack puls up Taylor whipping her into the ropes and again tonight hits SMOKED. He rips her up and drags Taylor to a the corner with the table by it. Mack backs up the turnbuckles and steps to the top, steadies himself and rips up Tayor in a gutwrench powerbombing her through the table. The crowd is on their feet and we now hear SLAVE TO THE GRIND play as Mack raises his arms in the air. Julie is on the apron near him now and looks up at Mack with a smile. Mack looks down to her and hops down on the apron, kisses Julie, then they hop to the floor and head to the back, his arm around her and they high five some fans. While the ring is cleared up we go into the backstage area to find Whitney Marret standing in front of a door with her name on it. She wears a suit as usual, frameless glasses and no smile as her arms are crossed in front of her waist and she now speaks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, all of you watching and all of you employeed, I have an important announcement. I will no longer be the Owner of the company after this year as my father still had a hand in it and he did offer a lot of financial support. After the tragedy that hit us and took my father..."

She sighs and looks down choking back tears, then looks up still professional and says.

"After what happened we were hurt from the loss of loved ones, the loss of half the roster, and a huge financial loss. However, we have all worked together to overcome all those three things, but SEF will soon be out of my control. My father had a lot of his money tied in so many different things and not thinking of what could happen he had no safety net for SEF. I have worked hard to make sure the company stays open and I can assure you all that it will and things will pretty much stay the same. Maybe some don't care, maybe some do, maybe some of you think this a stunt. Thing is, I do care as I created SEF, I did and no one else. I had a lot of help molding the company, a ton of help and I'll always be here helping out even if I am not the Owner."

She pauses and looks emotional, wanting to cry, but holds it back and says.

"I not waiting until the end of the year, I have let SEF go already as I am ending my role as Owner on my own time and terms because here tonight I officially resign."

A lot of boos are heard from the arena area and Whitney speaks.

"As I said though, I will not leave SEF. I am staying here, not wresting, just staying with friends, staying with my husband. You will all still get to see me, at ringside, again. I am truly sorry and I wish my father would have set things up better, but I wish even more he was alive. Can't change the past, just mold the future and I will still be here helping to do just that, goodnight everyone and enjoy the show!"

Whitney relaxes her arms and turns walking away from the camera quickly and so the view goes not to ringside, but to another spot backstage showing Chris Orton with the SEF Title around his waist and a stone cold stare into the camera. The view widens some and we see Greg Boone standing with him and holding a mic, Greg speaks now.

"I'm here with Chris Orton as ya can see and well I was gonna get his thoughts on his big title defense in a few seconds, first Chris, what do ya think about what Whitney just announced?"

Greg holds the mic up and Chris just ponders it for a moment, then says.

"I think it sucks for SEF and for Whitney and that's al I'm saying right now as my focus lies in the ring on Jordan Brooks!"

Greg brings the mic back and says.

"Ok, well what do ya think, can ya fight him off and survive with the gold or will he be too much for ya?"

He offers the mic up again and Chris speaks.

"I can survive for damn sure. Jordan will not be walking out with a World Title tonight, only I will do that. Apocalypse, the name represents the end, however it will not be the end of my title reign, I guarantee that!"

Greg takes the mic back and says.

"How can ya guarantee it?"

He lifts the mic back up and Chris turns to Greg and says.

"Watch and see, just watch and see!"

He looks back at the camera smiling and then the view closes in on Chris some before switching to the ring where were all set for the main event. Nick Miller raises the mic and gets it set to go.

"The following match is the main event and it is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! It is a First Blood match meaning whoever is the first to bleed, majorly, will lose!"

The lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the PA and Nick Miller introduces Jordan.

"On his way to the ring from New York City, he weighs in at 250lbs, he is The Ultimate Protector..........Jordan Brooks!"

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. He runs the ropes to get warmed up. YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd pop. He makes his way down the ramp stares down his challenger, and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right as Nick Miller announces his entrance.

"And his opponent, now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion......Chris Orton!"

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares at the challenger again, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. Chris unstraps the title now and holds it up over his head as he stares at Jordan, a smirk on his face seeing the bandage on his head. Jordan keeps his eyes on Chris and the title which is now held to the ref who holds it up to all sides of the arena. He then hands it to Nick and the bell is rung. Jordan lashes out with a hard right, then a european uppercut and he whips Chris to the ropes. Chris bounces back and ducks a clotheslines, springs off the other ropes and charges for a spear. Jordan leapfrogs him and runs to the ropes, both men spring off and try for a shoulderblock. They collide and stagger back some, Jordan kicks Chris in the ribs and hammers him back into the ropes. He looks for an irish whip, but Chris kicks Jordan in the ribs and pulls him to the ropes, pulls the top rope down and out goes Jordan to the floor. Chris rolls out and kicks him in the ribs, then lifts up Jordan and runs him to the ringpost hurling him towards it. Jordan gets his hands up as he hits it, his head is spared the blow. Jordan tries to get away, but Chris comes up behind him with a club to the back, then shoves Jordan to the guard rail and buries a shoulder to his ribs against it. Chris turns Jordan around and rams him into the ring, then lifts him up rolling him in the ring. Chris reaches under the ring pulling a barbed wire ballbat out and sides it in the ring, then pulls out a table and slides that in as well. He rolls in and picks up the table standing it up near a corner. Chris now picks up Jordan and nails a hard european uppercut on him, then whips him into a corner and charges in with a splash, backs up letting Jordan stagger out and leaps up with a dropkick putting him down. Chris gets to his feet and backs up some, then charges kicking Jordan in the ribs. He ifts up Jordan and rips him up for a suplex, but Jordan manages to slip down behind Chris and turn quickly yanking Chris back with a backbreaker. He kneels up dazed and slowly stands, then kicks Chris under the ropes and pulls him up on the outside bringing him through the top and middle. He locks Chris in a facelock dragging him out so his legs lay on the middle rope, then drops back with Protection planting Chris on his head. Jordan turns him over and sees no blood, so he starts pounding on him with fists, pulls Chris up and knees him in the gut, then drops him with a swinging neckbreaker. Jordan backs into a corner and kneels down some staring down Chris who starts to kneel up. Jordan stands and looks anxious to run, then he does and looks for a punt to Chris' head, but misses when Chris dodges back. He springs up behind Jordan and nails a dropkick sending him into the ropes. Jordan turns around off them and Chris grabs him hitting Laydown, then stands up and backs into a corner waiting for Jordan to get up. He seems like he's gonna go for the same kinda move now, Jordan stirring, but Chris sees the barbed wire bat laying at the side of the ring and walks over picking it up. He twirls it some and then grips with both hands moving around behind Jordan. He gets to his knees and pushes himself up, Chris swings ripping into his back scratching it, but not ripping him open real bad, so the match ain't over. Chris brings the bat in front of Jordan and looks to rip it up his head, but Jordan grabs it and keeps it away, then mule kicks Chris below the belt and both men drop to their knees crawling away from each other to the ropes. Jordan has the bat and gets on his feet when Nikky Venom comes running down the aisle and since Jordan is on that side of the ring his legs are pulled out from under him and Nikky drags Jordan to the floor and executes a release german suplex on the floor, payback from earlier is probably what its for. However, Bethany and Megan Sorrow come running out now and clobber Nikky across the back, then run him into the steel steps. Chris is up looking on confused muterring what the fuck as Beth and Megan lay in kicks to Nikky. Midnight comes outta the crowd and gets in the ring behind Chris, yells to him and he turns getting speared to the mat, boos echoing through the arena. SVD runs out attacking Beth and Megan, sends Megan headfirst into the ringpost and trades punches with Beth. Midnight is punching Chris as Nikky gets up and grabs Jordan ifting him for a suplex, but dropping him with a powerbomb nailing The World Wide Suicide right there on the floor. He then rolls Jordan into the ring. He looks to go in after Midnight, but Megan is up and clobbers him across the back, he turns and they brawl now. Midnight lifts Chris walking him to the table when Mack comes bolting down the aisle and when seen the crowd is just loses cheering as loud as they can. He slides in the ring and Midnight drops Chris and turns to get ready, but too late as she gets SMOKED and rolled from the ring. Mack exits as well and heads towards the back. SVD and Beth have already outta sight while Nikky and Megan are fighting in the crowd now. The crowd is still cheering and now chants.

"THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK!"

Chris gets to his feet and sees Jordan down, looks around for anyone else and just sees Mack's back as he heads through the curtain. He shakes his head to clear the cobwebs, then picks up Jordan and drops him with the CKO. He then picks up Jordan rolling him on to the table, picks up the barbed wire bat and thinks of what to do. He ends up dropping the bat and climbs up to the top rope, then flies off with a splash crashing Jordan through the table. Chris rolls off and gets the bat, gets to his feet and Jordan start to sit up, but gets a shot right to his head ripping the bandage from his head. Chris then sits him up and tears the barbed wire into his head, rips away with the bat and Jordan is bleeding bad now, the ref calls for the bell and signals for the desicion which Nick Miller now gives.

"Here is your winner of the match and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion..............Chris Orton!"

Cheers from the as Chris is given his title which he raises in the air while YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits the pa and now climbs the turnbuckles posing for his fans. The camera floats around the arena as we get ready to end off and Nick signs us off.

"Well folks, that was a hell of a show for only two matches and in both we saw pretty well the whole roster getting involved. We also learned that Whitney is losing ownership of SEF due to improper dealings her father had the company tied up in. She has resigned because of it, but SEF will remain open and we'll see you all again on Extreme on the 16th of December for the fallout of tonights huge show, so see ya then and goodnight!"

With that we hear 3 A.M. come over the pa and Chris is still posing with the title for the fans who continue to cheer loud, the camera roams all over and then we finally end the show fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF