sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

DOGG DAZE {8/29/10}

Started by ropsef4832, March 15, 2014, 11:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

August 29th, 2010

Its finally here, the end of the summer pay per view for SEF, the dog says of summer and the DOGG DAZE eent begins now with a sold out crowd packed tight inside the MCI Center in the capitol of the US, Washington D.C. Pyro blasts off oer the ring, a huge explosion and array of fireworks followed by the sound of Godsmack's GET UP, GET OUT blasting louder than hell. The cameras roam all oer in a frenzy as the fans cheer insanely loud for this SEF show expecting something awesome as usual. Nick Miller's voice is now heard officially welcoming us to SEF's DOGG DAZE!

Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's end of the summer bash DOGG DAZE held in honor of the old promotion DOGG and headlined with the match made famous from that company, the DOGG Fight, a match that has become on eof the ultimate tests for two men to enter and determine just who is the best of the best. Tonight its World Heavyweight Champion Rick Reynolds defending his title against Justin Rodgers who has been struggling for identity here in SEF over the past seeral months, all summer long really and now he has his shot at the title of titles!

The view rests down on Nick at ringside now and GET UP, GET OUT keeps playing as he continues to run down tonights line up.

We see six people fight it out in a six person tag team match to find who gets the next shot at the World Title whe Ash Silva, Maegan Fox, and Grace Payne battle the International Champion Lacey Daniels, her partner Dusty O'Banonn and Dusty's husband Knox. Plus we finally end this Underground Title tournament with a ladder match between the two final participants, Jason Price and Black Bob. Last Sunday Bob went through heel against the monster Axel and actually choked him out, survivng a bloody match only to hae Jason attack him afterwards locking him in Priceless. This match has turned into a war and tonight the war culminates with one of these men walking out with the oldest title in SEF, the Underground Championship!

He pauses for a second taking a drink of water, then says.

Now coming up first folks is gonna be a match that is more like a fight, a brawl between two men who only care about inflicting pain, whipping ass as both put it. Diamond Dogg is a sick bastard who many feel grossed out by and has no place in the ring, but is not a bad wrestler. He is a former champion here and only really went downhill due to his own personal demons keeping him from working with this company. Ares is a straight up smashmouth ass whooping son of a bitch and these two strapped together with a chain and dog collars is bound to equal something brutal, so lets get to it right now!

But instead PERFECT STRANGERS hits the pa and out walks Rick Reynolds in a casusual suit with his World Title over his left shoulder. The crowd boos loud and he smirks, wears a pair of dark glasses and Rob Rocco walks with him in a casual suit while Thor follows them wearing jeans and a muscle shirt. The three men head down the aisle as the crowd keeps booing and soon get to the ring. Rick heads up the steps as Thor rolls in under the ropes and Rob gets a mic from Tina, then heads up the steps getting inside. Rick stand in the middler of the ring lifting his title up casually and arrogantly smiling pointing up to it and yelling.

THE GREAT ONE IS HERE!

Thor hangs back in a corner as Rob stands near Rick and lifts the mic up saying.

Why don't all of you worthless, undeserving, pathetic nobodies shut up and get ready to listen to what a real champion has to say!

Rob now hands of fthe mic to Rick and the crowd is booing loud over those comments. Rick just smirks and lifts the mic up as his title is back on his shoulder and he says.

Thanks bro, now then, why are we out here when really none of you deserve to have my presence bestowed upon you twice in one night?!

More booing and Rick keeps smirking as he says.

I just wanted to finally clear the air on something, some minor, insignifigant, petty package that has caused a lot of shit slinging between Justin Rodger's camp and Lacey Daniels camp. The whole Playboy being sent over to Justin, its funny because he spoke of having people track down where it came from and of course his resources fail to find out who because of how truly poor he and his worthless family is. Now you may thinking, why do I speak of this, am I the one who is behind it all?

He grins deviously showing he just may be as the crowd boos. Rick just says.

Well I can't deny it wasn't me or either of my brothers in this ring, but no one will ever be able to prove who it was. The point of it all is Justin is that it accomplished what I wanted it to accomplish, to throw you off your game, to make you battle with others and not put your full focus on me. Its why I said your way too easy for me to take out and well, I still have yet to reveal every ace up my sleeve, but don't wprry, by the end of tonight you will find out what else I have in store for you when I completely dominate you in our DOGG Fight. Your finished Justin, your gonna tap out and beg me, cry your eyes out, claw your way to safety, but no one can or will help you, nothing can save you, there will be no mercy for your weak mind, body, and soul!

More booing and Rick just sneers now, then starts to speak when PRAYER hits the pa and out walks Justin holding a mic to cheers. He looks kinda ticked off and raises his mic up saying.

You can claim whatever you like and not admit flat out to it, I don't care Rick, but tonight I am taking that belt from you, I will not cry and I will not tap out for your gonna be the one tapping to me and relinquishing that World Heavyweight Title!

Loud cheers for the sound of that and Rick says.

Please you pitiful pissant, I am the greatest World Champion to ever lace up a pair of boots, you don't even come close to me, you just flat out suck when it comes to wrestling, so why don't you go back to your trailer park and live like the white trash your entire family and this worthles crowd of people in here are!

Loud boos now and Justin says.

Why don't I come down there right now and give a little preview of what its in store for you in the DOGG Fight?!

Loud cheers now and Justin drops the mic, Ash Silva walks out and they runs down to the ring now. Johnny Camaro and Nikky Venom come from the crowd on the other side and dive into the ring as Ash and Justin do. Thor gets a boot to Nikky's head, but Johnny gets up throwing punches at him while Rob kicks Ash in the head. Justin gets up going for Rick who gets out quickly and heads up the aisle with his title. Justin helps Johnny and they whip Thor to the ropes and follow up with a doube clothesline sending him out. Rob pulls up Ash who is fighting back and Nikky gets up clobbering Rob across the back, then grabs huring Rob over the top rope. Ash helps send him over and Justin now grabs Johnny and Nikky's arms raising them in the air as Ash raises his in the air and PRAYER hits the pa. The crowd cheers them on as Rob and Thor head up the aisle to Rick who is just sneering and straing down with Justin while Nick Miller says.

What a way to kick off DOGG DAZE and what and this only fills us with more anticipation for the main event, the DOGG Fight for the World Heavyweight Title. But first we got the Dog Collar match!

The Triad is gone now and the others are headig up the aisle patting each others backs and lookig unified against a common enemy. Once they get to the back we hear IN LEAGUE hit the pa and the crowd boos now as Diamond Digg walks out snarling and beating his shit like a madmen. He looks ready to fight until he dies and Tina now make sthe introduction.

The following is a Dog Collar match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Sarasota Florida, weighing in at two hundred sixty pounds.......Diamond Dogg!

He just walks down the aisle and gets to the ring rolling in, stands up and throws some punches warming up. Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing a few boos along with the cheers while Tina makes the introduction

Now coming to the ring from Albuquerqe New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the SEF Television Chamion.......Ares!

The fans pretty well cheer as Ares swaggers down the aisle and flips them off. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. He hops down discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. He unstraps the TV Title raising it, then tosses it out to Tina. The ref has the dog collar attached to Dogg now, then motions Ares to let him strap it on him now. Ares lets him and then the ref steps back calling for the bell which rings. Dogg grabs the chain trying to yank Ares over who bolts over on his own leaping up in the air on to Dogg taking him down in a fucked up looking thesz press and rains down punches on him. Ares jumps up stomping on Dogg's chest, then grabs the chain yanking on it pulling Dogg over and up. He double the chain up and whips Dogg across the back, then wraps it around his neck choking him. Dogg gets around and elbows Ares in the ribs, then lifts him up hitting a back suplex. Both men roll away and get up charging each other with a clothesline and go down. They roll away again ad pull themselves up. Ares charges for a spear, but Dogg quickly grabs the chain yanking Ares down on to his stomach and stomps on th eback of his head, then whips him across the back with the chain. Dogg pulls him up from behind looking for the Beast Choker, but Ares twists out of it and shoves him back, kicks Dogg in the ribs and goes for the Atom Bomb. Dogg shoves Ares away and then charges up behind him with a forearm to the back of his head. Ares stumbles on to the ropes and Dogg doubles the chain up smacking him across the back again, then wraps it around Ares neck choking him with it. Ares tries pulling him over his back and almost drops to his knees. He stays up and lifts Dogg up and launches him over the top rope. Ares quickly grabs the chain and pulls on it lifting Dogg up off the floor choking him, strains ot lift him higher and sends a few kicks through the ropes to Dogg. Ares lets him down and walks to the nearest turnbuckle climbing up and steps over sitting down, then jumps off with a forearm to the top of Dogg's head knocking him down. Ares gets up and lifts Dogg up into a suplex on the floor, then gets up and stomps on his chest, pulls Dogg up and walks him around to the announce table. He slams Dogg's head into it and rolls him on the table, then grabs a chair and slams it over his head. Ares drops the chair and climbs on to the table as Tina is backing away and Nick Miller gets out of the way and says.

Looks like someone may be going through the table, most likely Dogg given the control of the match, but who knows!?

Ares pulls Dogg up in a facelock and looks for a ddt, but Dogg twists out of it and spins Ares around trying for the Beast Choker again. Ares keeps him from locking it on and elbows Dogg back, then turns and shoving him almost off the table and charges with a spear tackling Dogg to the floor. Ares lays in punches on him and gets up pulling Dogg up wrapping the chain around his neck. He slams his head to the table, then looks for a russian leg sweep. Dogg blocks it and slams Ares head to the table, then lifts him up and delivers the Diamond Cutter on top of it, but not breaking the table. Ares winded hard by the move though and Dogg now climbs up lifting Ares up and delivers the Rock Bottom putting res through the table with that. He gets up and grabs the chair slamming it down over Ares head, then slides it in the ring and reaches underneath pulling out a ball of barbed wire. Dogg throws it in the ring and picks up Ares rolling him in, then starts to roll in, but drops down and pulls a table out and slides that in the ring. Dogg now rolls in and grabs the table setting it up near a corner. He picks up Ares and rolls him on top of it, then picks up the wire and pulls a single strand loose wrapping it around Ares head cutting him open. He wraps more around his neck now and takes the chain around his fist punching Ares in the head opening him up more. Dogg lays the wire on his chest, then picks up the chair slamming it down digging the barbs into his skin. He lays the chair on top of the wire, then moves around against the turnbuckles, backs up them getting on the top rope and dive down with a splash. Ares grabs the chair ad slides off the table holding the chair up smashing it to Dogg's face as he crashes down through the table. The fans going nuts for this match and cheer loud for that. Ares rolls away and kneels up wiping blood from his head, then pops up and runs over with a kick to Dogg's head. He yanks up Dogg and hammers himw ith rights and lefts into a corner beatring him down and delivering the Southside Stomp not stopping for any reason. The ref does pull him off, but gets a punch to his head from Ares and goes back to stomping Dogg as Nick Miller says.

Holy shit, Ares just cold cocked that ref and he's not letting up on Dogg after seeing his own blood.

Ares picks up Dogg and whips him across thew ring, grabs the chain jerking back and lifts him up hitting the Cyclone Slam. Ares jumps up stomping on him and now grabs the barbed wire off himself and drops down digging strands of it into Dogg's head. After tearing him open Ares wraps it around his neck and lifts Dogg up punching him into a corner, climbs the turnbuckles and rains down punches on him. He drops down pulling Dogg with him into a facelock and nails a ddt. Ares gets up stomping on Dogg and then pulls him up whipping him across the ring and again grabs the chain jerking Dogg back. This time Ares nails a kick to the ribs and goes for the Atom Bomb. Dogg slams a knee to his back and tries to lock on the Beast Choker. Ares tries backing up and Dogg tries to get a body scissors on him. Ares runs forward now and steps up the turnbuclkles in a corner pushing backwards and rolling over Dogg holding him down for a pin, a second ref runs down and slides in, ONE............TWO.....Dogg gets a shoulder up. Ares jumps up and drops an elbow to his head, then pulls Dogg up and around into the Atom Bomb snapping to his back. Ares rolls into a pin hooking his leg, ONE...................TWO.....................THREE! The bell rings and Ares jumps up with a sneer, kicks the second ref in the ribs and hits him with the Atom Bomb to more cheers and rolls on to Dogg hammering him with punches as Tina makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match............Ares!

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE plays and still Ares isn't done. He pulls Dogg out of the ring dragging him to the rail and lifts him up press style, then drops him throat first on the rail. Ares slams Dogg back against the ring, then kicks him in the ribs and hits the Atom Bomb dropping him on the floor. Ares gets up and takes the dog collar off, wraps the chain around his throat and lifts Dogg up back to back carrying him up the aisle now. The crowd cheers him on and Nick Miller says.

Where the hell is Are staking Dogg to, the match is over?!

Ares disappears into the back and soon we pick up on where he is following Ares dragging Dogg through the hall and out behind the arena to a black pickup truck, most likely his own. The tailgate is down and he rolls Dogg into the back, grabs a tire iron laying in th ebed and slams it down over Dogg's head, then hold it over his throat choking him. Ares drops it and closes the gate, then gets into the drivers seat, digs a beer out of a cooler in there and cracks it open. He guzzles it down and tosses the can out as security is running out to the truck now and with them is Sly who yells out to Ares.

HEY, STOP NOW, GET OUT AND WALK AWAY!

Ares just starts up his truck and looks out with a sneer yelling back.

FUCK YOU!!! THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS GETTING HIS!

He revs up the truck and Sly yells.

THE COPS ARE COMING, STOP!!!

Ares peels out backwards and whips the truck around violently, switches gears and floors it heading out of the arena lot where a few police cars no enters and turn to block him in. Ares crashes into the side of one and gets stopped from another behind it pushing forward against him. The other cops are out and surrounding the truck with guns drawn as Ares cracks another beer now and guzzles it down, then throws the can at them puts his hands ou tthe window now. One of the cops yells to him.

EXIT NOW AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS, THEN TURN FACING THE VEHICLE!

So Ares slowly opens his door and holds his hands up turning against the bed and spits on to Dogg who still lays back there. Sly and his security come out now and the crowd of fans who couldn't get in are watching on from behind the fence around the lot and cheering Ares on who is now being being cuffed and read his rights. Sly just shakes his head and talks to one of the cops and Ares sneers at him, giving Sly a fuck you look ad your dead before he's put in the back of a cop car. Two cars soon leave with Ares and the smashed up one and Ares truck remains as a couple cops stay there calling a wrecker. Security helps Diamond Dogg inside as we go back inside now where the crowd is loving it and chanting.

ARES...ARES....ARES....ARES....ARES....ARES....ARES

Nick Miller now says.

Well what a way to end our first match with Ares winning, but getting himself arrested and had he not been caught who knows where and what would have happened to Diamond Dogg. What a wild night so far folks and its only beginning, so lets get on with the next match and find out who is gonna be the new Underground Champion of SEF!

And so we go backstage to find Black Bob standing as he usually is wearing his ring attire, head down and arms behind his back. He stands in front of the usual SEF backdrop of mesh fence wrapped in barbed weire with the company logo haning on it. Bob now looks up and opens his eyes, then raps.

Last week Jason Price tried to make me tap
Now tonight we fight for the Underground strap
He failed to make me give up and he'll fail in his title quest
Cause Black Bob be coming for that gold and I'm a prove who is the best
I bleed SEF through and through, eat and breath this business, its all I got
So failing ain't no option, no way in hell I be losing my shot
I been down through too damn much to give in and let go
So Price, I'm about to put a price on you and just tell ya no
That belt won't be yours anytime soon because like I said
Black Bob be coming for it and I'm a say I did
Beat yo ass in a ladder match, I'm a whoop you boy
That ain't no jive, that be true, don't be coy
I'm number one and I'll sho\w ya why
Leave ya laying and say goodbye
Goodnight and let ya go to sleep
Staring at the lights counting sheep
You gonna be out cold
While I hold the gold

He stops now and just turns walking off camera with no real expression, so we now go back to ringside and  now PRICE TO PLAY hits and Jason makes his way out to the ring carrying his Canadian flag with him and waving at the fans which garners boos. Tina now makes the introduction.

The following is a Ladder match for the SEF Underground Championship! Now making his way to the ring from Montreal Quebec Canada, weighing two hundred twenty two pounds, he is Priceless.......Jason Price!

He just walks confidently and seriously to the ring. He enters waving the flag around and then steps out on the apron sticking it out near the steps propping it upright. As BLACK BOB comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle while Tina introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred five pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. He steps back now and looks up as we now see a nice shot of the Underground Title hanging above the rind laying around the ring against the guard rails are several ladders. Price just looks up as well, then at Bob who lowers into a stare with him and the bell rings. The two men move closer together and into a slight circle sizing one another up, then step in for a lock up. Price quickly shoots around into a waistlock on Bob trying to take him down, but Bob hook his legs on price's spins around. He grabs Price in a waistlock and lifts him up and around for a takedown, but Price shifts around and free in the air arm dragging Bob down to the mat and tries to get him in an armbar. Bob shoots over to the ropes and gets up throwing an elbow to Price's jaw. He fires back with a chop to Bob's chest and kicks him in the ribs, whips Bob across the ring and charges some for a clothesline. Bob ducks and spins around with a knee to Price's back, then tries pulling him down in a reverse ddt. Price swings up at him and twists around charging Bob into a corner, buries a shoulder to his ribs and stands up up now nailing a chop to his chest. He nails a two more and whips Bob across the ring into the opposite corner, then runs over leaping up a little for a splash. Bob duck forward catching Price and drives forward with a spinebuster. Bob kneels up and punches at Price's left leg, then jumps up stomping on his left knee and drops an elbow to it. He gets up holding Price's left leg turning him over into a half crab sitting back hard holding on tight to his leg. Price yells and crawls for the ropes strining to get there. Bob kneels down on his right leg and plants his right foot out a ways bending Price as hard as he can. Price pulls himself over and screams, reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, then pulls himself halfway out of the ring. Bob lets him go and spins around rolling out to the floor, then kicks up nailing Price in the forehead, grabs his in a facelock and drops back with a ddt to the floor and the crowd pops loud for the hard move. Bob gets up and pulls Price up running him into a ringpost shoulder first and lets him drop. Bob then picks up a ladder sliding it in the ring. He runs up on Price kicking him in the ribs, then pulls him up and rolls him in the ring, pulls a table out and slides it. Bob then gets on the apron and reaches in through the ropes pulling Price up and drags him to a corner climbing up and pulling Price up with him. Bob looks for the St Clair Suicide, but Price gets free of his grip and hammers Bob in the ribs, then nails an uppercut on him and pulls him down with a superplex. Price pulls himself up and climbs to the top rope flying off with Pay The Price connecting it. He rolls away in pain as Bob does the same, both men holding their heads. Price gets up first ad gets behind Bob stalking him, then grabs him in a waistlock and hits the Triple Threat twice in a row for a total of six german suplexes, then hits a seventh one and lets him go. Price pulls himself getting a few cheers for the marathon of suplexes, then steps out on the apron and grabs the canadian flag bringing it in and boos are heard majorly now. Price waves it in the air before slamming the pole down over Bob's back, then leans the flag in a corner. He sets the tables up in another corner leaning it against the turnbuckles. He then pulls Bob up and knees him in the ribs, nails a snap suplex and pulls him up shoving Boib against the table. Price backs up and charges at Bob for a spear, but Bob runs forward leapfrogging him. Price stops and turns and Bob charges with a spear slamming Price into the table smashing it apart and bouncing his head off the turnbuckles. The crowd cheers and Bob gets up pulling Price up and delivers the Back Alley Bomb on him. He then picks up the ladder and stands it up under the title, looks at Price seeing him stirring in pain, then Bob starts up the ladder. He moves kinda fast, but steady and Price sees him and starts to pull himself straining to get to the ladder. He uses it get up on his feet and starts climbing as Bob gets near the top. Price pulls himself up trying to move quick and grabs Bob's foot. He tries to pull Bob down, but almost get kicked back. Price dodges him and climbs up throwing punches to the back of Bob's legs, then tries pulling him down. Bob suddenly pushes himself out and drops down grabbing Price by the head pulling him down on to his back to the mat. Bob staggers some, but leans back on the ropes, then runs over Price leaping on the third rung off the ladder and leaps down with a stomp to his chest. Bob pulls up Price and whips him to the ropes, then looks for a powerslam. Price floats through into an arm drag and applies an armbar, then beats on Bob's back and tries to lock on Priceless. Bob pulls away and gets to the ropes rolling out to the floor. Price jumps up and runs across the ring diving through the ropes at Bob who quickly drops down letting Price into the guard rail. Bob backs up and runs kicking Price in the ribs, then yanks him up delivers a piledriver Bob pulls up Price and rolls him in the ring, then slides in and pulls Price up delivering the Back Alley Bomb near a corner. He gets up and heads up the ladder now moving kinda fast. Price lays on his back still and blinks his eyes, catches his breath and Bob moves upo near the top now being careful to keep steady. Price rolls over to his stomach and pushes up as Bob sits on top of the ladder and stands up grabbing the title. Price kneels up and Bob unstraps the title pulling it down to cheers and Price sees, then falls to his back knowing its too late. BLACK BOB plays as Tina makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and the new SEF Underground Champion.............Black Bob!

And now Bob drops his title to the mat, then stands up and gets on the top of the ladder and facing towards Price's direction leaping off with the Detroit Death Drop landing across his throat. The crowd pops huge and chants loud.

BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB

Bob gets on his knees and the ref hands him the title and raises his hand helping Bob up who lifts the title high into the air, the crowd still cheering loud. Price rolls out to the floor getting helped to the back as Bob looks around the arena pointing to the crowd and patting his title on his shoulder. He then hops out of the ring and slaps hands with some fans around ringside as Nick Miller says.

What a ladder match that was and now we finally have an Underground Champion, a well deserving champion at that, what a fucking match. Bob and Price gave us a classic ladder match, they went all out, maybe even stole the show, but we'll see as we still got the DOGG Fight. Before that we got a six person tag match to find who gets the next World Title shot!

Bob is heading up the aisle still slappig fans hands and turns now at the curtain and throws the title up in the air in his hands, the crowd cheering and then he's sent forward to the floor from Hal Havoc who grins and drops a steel pipe to the floor, then steps over Bob as the crowd boos loud. Hal bend down and pulls Bob up some locking him in a camel clutch now and the crowd keeps booing. A couple guards run out to pull him off and Hal lets Bob go dropping him, then shoves the guard away and bends down picking up the title. He looks it over and hold sit to his waist, then appears to let it drop, but instead slings it over his shoulder and walks to the back. The crowd booing loud and Nick Miller says.

Hal Havoc who we haven't seen since losing his tournament match for that very title he now appears to have stolen from the new champion Black Bob. These two were embroiled in a fued a few years back, so this should be interesting to see what develops from here. We got more of a show tonight and coming up is the six person tag match, so lets get on with it!

LET'S GO hits the pa and out comes Ash throwing a kick in the air, throws a couple punches, then shoots his arms up in the air as Tina makes the introduction.

The following is a six person tag team match scheduled for one fall and whoever earns the winning fall earns a World Hevayweight Title shot at Extreme one hundred eighty six! Introducing first from Dallas Texas weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds.........Ash Silva!

He comes down the aisle slapping a few fans hands, rolls into the ring and stands up, then LIL MS DANGEROUS hits the pa and out walks Maegan and Grace waving to the fans and Tina now introduces them.

And his partners weighing in together at two hundred seventy five pounds, they are the Fighting Foxes.......Maegan Fox and Grace Payne!

They slaps some fans hands and get to the ring heading up the steps. Ash hods the ropes for both and kisses Maegan, the crowd cheering for all three. We then hear DIVA hit the pa and out strut Lacey and Dusty wearing their Dynastay Diva Tag Titles, Lacey flaunting her International Title on her left shoulder and the crowd boo them. They just smirk and rub their titles, Dusty staring down with Grace in the ring and Tina makes the introduction.

And now makiing their way to the ring at a combined weight of two hundred forty five pounds, they are the Dynasty Divas.......Dusty O'Bannon and the SEF International Champion.........Lacey Daniels!

They get to ringside and wait there as AMERICAN BAD ASS now plays and here comes Knox to boos and he just moves down the aisle quickly to Dusty putting an arm around her nexk and kissing her ass Tina introduces him.

And their partner from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds........Knox O'Bannon!

Knox hops on the apron now as Lacey and Dusty head up the steps, but Ash suddenly flies over with a dropkick knocking Knox to the floor. He jumps up and pulls himself over the top rope splashing on top of Knox and hammers him with punches. Maegan tackles Lacey out of the ring taking her down and Dusty now backs off as Grace stares her down. Lacey rolls Maegan off her and gets on top of her throwing punches now and Dusty gets in the ring locking up with Grace now. Ash pulls Knox up running him into the uard rail, then runs over shoving Lacey off Maegan, the ref ordering the two in their corner now. Grace backs Dusty into a corner and the ref gets in to issues a count. Grace lets go and back off, but gets a thumb to her left eye, then Dusty tackles her to the mat and pops up stomping her legs. Lacey and Knox get to their corner now and Dusty grabs Grace's legs trying to wrap her up in a texas cloverleaf. Grace kicks her legs and pushes Dusty away, then rolls for her corner. Dusty runs up on her with a kick to Grace's back, then pulls her up and whips her to the ropes leaping up for a dropkick. Grace hangs on to the rope and Dusty falls to the mat. Grace then runs over dropping an elbow to Dusty's chest and tries to turn her over into Forever Fox. Dusty crawls away to her corner getting the tag and in comes Knox. Grace gets up and drop toe holds him, then tries to lock him in Forever Fox. Knox rolls away to the ropes and gets up. Grace gets to her feet and Knox charges over for a spear, but she leapfrogs him and runs to her corner making a tag. Ash jumps in and runs up on Knox for a shoulder tackle. Knox takes him down into a fujiwara armbar and leans back hard across his back. Ash screams and crawls for the ropes getting to them. The ref issues a count and Knox lets go on four, gets up and stomps on Ash's back, then pulls him up looking for the O'Bannon Buster. Ash pulls out and around kicking Knox in the ribs, then plants him with a ddt and goes for a triangle choke. Knox keeps his arms in the way and tries getting to the ropes. Knox tries to get his legs locked, but Ash makes it to the ropes and is forced off. They both get up and Knox nails a dropkick on Ash, then sits him up in a sleeper. Ash fights up to his feet quickly and elbows him in the ribs, then lifts up Knox hitting a back suplex bridging into a pin, ONE.............TWO.....Knox kicks out. Ash gets up and grabs Knox's left leg looking to grapevine it, but Knox pulls himself back and into the ropes. Ash backs off and Knox gets up now. They move in for a lock up, but Knox moves around for a takedown. Ash elbows him in the head and turns with a kick to his ribs, then shoves Knox back and runs into him with a spear taking Knox out to the floor. Ash stays in the ring and back off making the tag to Maegan who wants in. She comes running across now, but Lacey leaps to the top rope and flies off with the Sugar Rush crashing on to Maegan taking her down. The ref orders her out and Knox rolls in now. He pulls Maegan up and nails a death valey driver, then applies the O'Bannon Lockdown. Maegan screams and thrashes around like crazy. She crawls for the ropes, the ref asking if she gives and Maegan shakes her head no. Knox holds on to her ad Maegan pulls herself to the ropes grabbing a hold. Knox is soon forced to let go and he gets up tagging Lacey who rushes in quickly sliding in to lock on Eyes Wide Open. Maegan fights to keep free of it and being close to the ropes she gets to them quickly. Lacey holds on until a four count and rolls up to her feet. Maegan starts to get up and Lacey kicks at her, pulls her up and nails a snap suplex, flips over mounting her and hammers down some punches. Lacey then leaps up and stomps on her forehead and pulls Maegan up whipping her to the ropes. She looks for the Sugar Kiss, but Maegan ducks and hits the other ropes where Ash tags her. Maegan springs off at Lacey with a spear, but gets a kick to the head. Lacey charges at her taking Maegan over the top rope to the floor and Ash grabs Lacey from behind nailing a german suplex into a pin, ONE.................TWO.....Lacey kicks out. She rolls over making a tag to Knox and rolls out of the ring. Maegan comes running around tackling her into the guard rail and lays in punches on Lacey. Dusty jumps down from the apron taking Maegan over the rail with a clothesline and Grace comes running around the ring now tackling Dusty to the floor. Knox ha Ash locked in a sleeper now and the ref is trying to break up the girls on the outside and ge some order restored when Matt Matlock comes sneaking out from the crowd on the other side. He rolls in the ring and kicks Knox in the back of his head, then rips him up and delivers Animal Instincts on him getting a few cheers  for it. He then rolls out and heads through the crowd grinning. Ash sees Knox down and goes to the top rope flying off with Air Phantom, then locks in the Phantom Fate on him. Lacey and Maegan now brawl in the crowd while Grace and Dusty are in the aisle and the ref says to hell with it seeing what's happening in the ring now. He slides in to check on Knox who is going nuts trying to get free, but winded from the two big moves he just took and weakens quick. Ash holds on tight and Knox finally has enough tapping out. The bell rings and the crowd cheers now as LET'S GO hits the pa and Ash jumps up getting his arm raised as Tina makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match..........Ash Silva, Maegan Fox, and Grace Payne!

Ash rolls out and helps get Grace and Dusty seperated, then they head to the back as Maegan and Lacey are probably back there now. We now hear Nick Miller with a few words.

Ash with a huge win and an assist from Matlock which is odd, maybe he doesn't like Knox or he wants to try and gain fan support, who knows?! We'll probably find out from him given his outspoken nature, but we got the main event next and nobody gets in the DOGG Fight, but nobody gets out as well, its gonna be a real down and dirty, true DOGG Fight! One hour of no rules and the most falls takes the World Heavyweight Championship, the richest prize there is!

The cell for the DOGG Fight is lowered down now, the crowd cheering knowing the brutality that lies ahead and it sets into place around the ring as PRAYER begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb.  Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd.  He then makes his way down the aisle as Tina introduces him.

The following is the main event and it is a DOGG Fight which will last for one hour and whoever gains the most fals will win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Now making his way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds..........Justin Rodgers!

Justin approaches the cell showing some nervousness, but forces a smirk and enters through the door, climbs the steps and gets in the ring, then he goes to the top rope. Justin turns kinda old school Bret Hart except he's pointing.  He finally slips from the ring, finds a little kid who is cheering for him and pulls off his wrist band that is half Canadian Maple Leaf and half Old Glory.  He slips it through the cell onto the kid's arm, then turns and slides under the bottom rope.  He's fired up and he raises his arm in the middle of the ring yelling.

Come On.

He removes his shirt and he has a black arm band that says "Forever Fox"  He touches it before slapping his chest three times before pointing up to the sky. Justin then bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet before dropping into a crouch waiting. He stands up as the lights dim down and KING OF THE HOLE plays as the crowd begins to boo and out walks Rick in a spotlight scanning over the sea of fans with a disgusted smirk. He just moves down the aisle keeping away from them as Tina introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds, he is the SEF World Heayweight Champion and The REAL Franchise......Rick Reynolds!

Boos continue to pour from every fan as Rick gets more cocky now patting his title and heads through the cell door and up the steps. He moes along the apron looking out at the fans with an arrogant smirk and steps into the ring raising his arms up and motions to his body with even more arrogance, then leans back in a corner awaiting the opening bell. The ref takes the title from him, Rick reluctant to let it go, kissing it before he does. The ref then raises it in the air and hands it to a second ref who steps out of the cell now and locks the door with a chain and padlock. Once its locked the bell rings and both men step into the middle of the ring and go for a lock up, but Justin moves around for a takedown. Rick mule kicks him and elbows Justin in the head, then turns around and elbows Justin in the back and applies a front facelock on him. Rick snaps him down with a ddt and holds on with the facelock as Nick Miller says.

Rick with a cheap kick to Justin, but not really that cheap in this match as its anything goes, so a kick to the nuts is as legal as that facelock.

Rick lets go and clubs Justin in the back, then turns over on his back and clubbing him some more goes for a crippler crossface. Justin crawls for the ropes and Rick jumps up stomping on his back, runs to the ropes springing off into a baseball slide dropkick sending Justin out to the floor. Rick rolls out and stomps on Justin some more, then pulls him up running him facefirst into the side of the cell. He grabs Justin in a waistlock and goes for a german suplex, but Justin grabs on to the cell and mule kicks Rick now. He staggers away and Justin turns kicking him in the back of his left knee, then slams Rick backfirst into the cell and tosses him in the ring. He pulls a barbed wire bat off the cell and slides in the ring standing up. Rick gets on his knees and backs up holding his hands up calling for a timeout, but instead gets the barbed wire bat drove down to his forehead. Rick falls to his back and rolls to the ropes getting out on the floor, some blood trickling down his head. Justin jumps out after him and Rick pulls a singapore cane off the cell whipping around catching Justin in his ribs. Justin swings the bat catching Rick in his ribs before taking a cane shot to the head. Rick then drives forward with the cane slamming it into Justin's throat clotheslining him to the floor. Rick goes down with him and chokes Justin with the cane. he gets up and slams it over his chest, then tosses it in the ring and stomps on him. Rick pulls Justin up and slams him back up against the cell, then slide shim into the ring. Rick pulls a table out from underneath and slides that in, then pull out another leaning it up against the cell. He pulls a chain down from the cell and roll in. Justin gets up to his feet and turns as Rick whips the chain at him slapping Justin the back with it. He screams and stumbles, then Rick gets the chain around his throat pulling Justin down to the mat and into a rear chinlock only choking him with the chain. Justin thrashes around and tries twisting free of the chain. He tries pulling it off his throat, but Rick holds it too tight and then pops up and drops down slamming a knee to his spine. Rick lets him and pulls Justin up delivering a powerbomb on him, hold on to him and tries lifting Justin back up for another. Justin hammers Rick in the face with punches, then tries to pull him over. Rick stands up and grabs Justin's legs trying to turn him over into the Deathtrap. Justin fight it and uses his leg strength ot bring Rick down to the mat. Justin rolls to the ropes and pulls himself as Rick is getting up. Justin springs off and leaps into a spin for a tornado kick catching Rick acros sthe jaw and down he goes. Justin gets up and pulls the table up setting it up near a corner, then he picks up Rick and lifts him for a powerbomb, but runs towards the table and looks to slam him through it. Rick snaps down wrapping his legs around Justin's head for a hurricanrana which takes Justin rolling over the table and to the mat Rick pulls himself up on the other side and walks around the table kicking Justin in the ribs, then pulls him up nailing a hard chop to his chest and an elbow to the jaw. He rolls Justin on to the table and climbs to the top rope leaping back with a moonsault. Justin rolls off the tabke and Rick crashes through it to the mat and roll to the floor holding his ribs as the crowd cheers loud. Justin rolls to the floor now and pulls a stop sign from off the cell and wiats for Rick to kneel up, then smashes the sign over his head denting it slightly. He slides the sign in the ring and picks up the ballbar with barbed wire abd drives it down into Rick's ribs a few times cutting him open, then pulls Rick up leaning him against the cell and jabs it to his ribs, then uppercuts him in the jaw and buries the barbed wire into his forehead rubbing it around cutting him open real good. Justin throws the bat in the ring and runs Rick down the floor some and shoves him to the table leaning against the cell. Rick stops poutting his hands on it and turns getting tackled by Justin through the table. Rick gets his head smacked into the cell and falls to the floor, blood running from his head and Justin gets up kicking at him. He pulls Rick up and nails a suplex on the floor, then holds on to him and lifts Rick up rolling him in the ring. He climbs to the apron and then to the top rope leaping off into a corkscrew looking for a leg drop. Rick rolls out of the way in time and on top of the stop sign grabbing the edges of it. Justin gets up holding the back of his leg and Rick gets up with his back to him and whips around with the stop sign, but Justin leaps up with a spinning kick hitting the sign smashing it into Rick's chest knocking him backwards. Justin runs at him with a clothesline smashing Rick in a corner, then whips him across the ring and follows up behind Rick with an elbow to the back of his head. He grabs Rick in a waistlock and pulls him back into a german suplex, holds on and rolls up hitting another. Justin holds on to Rick and rolls into another german letting go now and quickly moves into a koji clutch for the Fire Fox locking it on and Rick thrashing wildly taps out forcing the ref to break the hold. Rick rolls out to the floor and the crowd cheers as Justin sits up confused almost and Nick Miller says.

Well Justin is up one fall and were just over twent minutes, Rick tapping quick from the Fire Fox, perhaps to save his energy, but now he has to get a fall or he loses, two to win or its sudden death!

The tron shows a scoreboard with Justin having a one and Rick having a zero. Justin is on his feet in the ring and Rick kicks the steps, then pulls a barbed wire ball bat off the cell and throws it in the ring at Justin who dodges it. Rick dives in and bolts up at him with an elbow to the jaw, then whips Justin to the ropes and leaps up hitting him with a dropkick. Rick gets up and stomps on Justin as if trying to stomp him through the mat, then backs up to the ropes and springs off dropping a leg across his throat. Rick sits him up applying a rear chin lock and pulls back hard on his head while driving a knee to his spine. He lets his right hand go and slaps Justin in the side of his head, then gets up backing off and runs kicking him in the back. Rick pulls Justin up and lifts him into the air holding him steady and nails The Plunge, then goes for the pin, ONE..............TWO........Justin kicks out and Rick kneels over him raining down punches. He picks Justin up and runs him into a corner burying a shoulder to his ribs, then lifts him on to the top rope. Rick starts to climb up, but gets kicked away ad Justin leaps off with a shoulder block, but Rick turns and grabs him bringing him down into a crippler crossface. He lock it on tight and Justin screams, not wanting to give up his lead and tries to pull back kicking out for the bottom rope. Rick hangs on to him and Justin is able to push himself back and hook a foot on the bottom rope. He pulls himself back more halfway out of the ring and grabs the rope with free hand now. Rick still hangs on to him and Justin pulls himself out to the floor. Rick finally lets go and jumps up diving through the ropes with a dropkick to Justin sending him into the cell wall. Rick kicks him in the ribs and yanks down a singapore cane cracking Justin across the back, then slide sit around his throat and executes a russian leg sweep with the cane. Rick gets up and slams the cane over Justin's ribs a few times, then tosses it down and picks up Justin kneeing him in the ribs. He slams Justin's head into the cell, then rolls him in the ring and pulls a chair off the cell. Rick slides in with it and slams it over Justin's back, then drops it in the middle of the ring and picks up Justin pushing facefirst into a corner. Rick nails him with a superkick to the back of his head, then grabs Justin in a waistlock and executes a german suplex for SIN into a pin slamming his head to the chair, ONE..............TWO..................THREE! He lets him go and rolls out to the floor catching his breath and the tron now reads one for each man while Nick Miller says.

Damn, Rick showed us why he is the World Champ and has evened the score in just over ten minutes after tapping. Now its anyone's match again and were just a little over halfway to the sixty minute mark.

Justin lays on his stomach now holding the back of his head and Rick pulls a table from under the ring sliding in. He grabs a sickle hanging from the cell and slides in with it jabbing it into Justin's back cutting him up, then rakes it across his head slicing him open. Rick drops the sickle and picks up the table setting it up near a corner and picks up Justin delivering a double armback breaker on him. He picks Justin back up and rolls him on the table, then climbs to the top rope and delivers a moonsault hitting Justin and smashing him through the table. Rick kneels up, then pushes the half of the table uder Justin's head away and covers him hooking a leg, ONE................TWO................Justin kicks out. Rick jumps up and grabs the ref by his collar looking pissed and yelling.

IT WAS THREE DAMN IT!

The ref begs with him that it wasn't and demands he let go which he doe, but whips the ref to the ropes and moves up quick hitting him in th eback of his head with a superkick, then follows up with a german suplex for SIN on the ref and lets him go. Rick gets up and runs at Justin punting him in the ribs as Nick Miller says.

What the hell, Rick not liking the fair call by the ref knocks him out with SIN, so now no one can win!?

Rick stomps away on Justin, picks him up and delivers a piledriver. He gets up and grabs Justin's legs turning him over and sitting back for the Deathtrap. Justin screams and punches the mat, tries to crawl for the ropes and moves a little bit. Rick stands a little and pulls Justin up elevating him and drives a knee into his back as he keeps the hold locked on. Justin tries pushing himself free and thrashing his body, but Rick has him locked in good. The ref is out and we see the ref outside the cell unlocking the door. He opens it up and steps in, then shuts it and starts to wrap the chain up to lock it when Thor comes running down with Rob Rocco behind him, the crowd booing loud now. Thor grabs the door ripping it open and the ref tries holding him back, but gets shoved down. We see Ash Silva come running out with Johnny Camaro and Nikky Venom. Thor gets in the ring and stomps on the back of Justin's head as Rob slides in, but gets pulled out by Ash and slammed against the cell. Johnny nails The Trademark on Rob and Ash delivers a belly to belly suplex on him. Nikky is in the ring trading punches with Thor and Johnny comes in behind Thor, but Rick lets Justin go and spears him to the mat laying in punches. Thor gets Nikky into a corner unloading on him when Ash comes in and clubs him across the back, then hooks his arms and Nikky unloads on Thor. Rick and Johnny roll on the mat punching each other and then the lights go out, movement still heard in thwe ring from the fighting, the crowd going nuts and on the tron we see the these words in white.

I'M BACK

And then it disappears like last week and the lights come back on. We see some security coming into the cell now as Thor is given a double suplex by Ash and Nikky. Security pulls Johnny and Rick apart and forces Ash and Nikky out. They guard the open door now and a couple help the first ref out while the second ref is on his feet now. Rick gets up seething and turns stomping on Justin, then pulls him up and gets a kick to the ribs. Justin rips Rick up and runs hitting a sitout powerbomb, but falls to his back winded as Nick Miller says.

What a fight this is turning out to be, a hell of a DOGG Fight and hopefully we get that door closed before-

Nick is cut off by the soud of INDESTRUCTABLE rumbling over the pa, the crowd on their feet in shock as the monster of mayhem Thrash and Slash better known as Destruction come marching out clad in all their leather. They get down to the cell and don't stop, so security is beaten down and thrown into the guard rails, then they enter the cell and slide into the ring. Justin is getting up looking at them unsure of their intentions, tries to hold up his hands and gets a kick to his ribs from the taller Slash, then punded acros shi sback from Thrash and the two rip him up by his throat high into the air slamming him to the mat. The crowd is booing and Thrash now pulls Justin up on his knee as Slash gets on the middle turnbuckle flying off and they deliver Total Destruction. The monsters then get out of the ring and step put of the door standing in front of it as Frankie comes walking down grinning wearing the usual and carrying his cell. He gets up by Destruction patting them on the shoulders and yells for the ref to lock it up and do his job. He does just that and Rick is on his feet now, runs to the ropes leaping on the middle one and delivers a lionsault to Justin. He pops up to his feet and stomps on Justin, then picks up by his legs turning him over into the Deathtrap elevating him almost vertical driving a knee to his spine. Frankie just watches and yells.

TAP OUT!

Justin yelling in pain tries rolling through, but Rick lowers down a little and just buries his knee into Justin's back while ripping back on his legs hard. Justin screams and the crowd tries getting him fired up, but he decides to tap out, so the ref pulls Rick off who stpes away raising his arms in the air. The tron now shows Rick with two and Justin with one as Nick Miller says.

Rick with the lead in falls now and it seems he has Destruction to thank as well as Frankie perhaps, this is weird!?! Still got about five minutes to go, so maybe Justin can come back and make his dream come true!

Rick kicks Justin in the ribs, then drops down punching him and rolls from the ring grabbing a barbed wire bat and slides in with it. He slams the bat to Justin's ribs, then rakes it into his forehead ripping his cuts open more and bringing out fresh blood. Both are bloodstained already and Rick stands up jabbing the bat into Justin's ribs, then throws it down and picks up his legs turning him back over into the Deathtrap again. He sits down and back straining to try and rip Justin's legs in half. Justin screams and reaches out, his body weak and winded. He punches the mat and tries pushing up, but falls flat on his face and his eyes start to shut. He tries fighting it, but the blood pours down his face and Rick just holds on to him, the ref asking him if he gives and the time clock now running down under a minute. Justin isn't even in the right direction to see it, but his eyes begin to shut and his arms grow limp, then befor ethe ref can even check the buzzer sounds signaling the end. Rick lets him go and jumps up with his arms held high as KING OF THE HOLE plays and Tina now makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match two falls to one and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.............Rick Reynolds!

The cell is raised up now and once high enough we see Frankie come into the ring and Destruction slide in. The ref gets the title and Frankie grabs it, then hands it to Rick and raises his arm in the air. Rick then raise shis title high and Destruction now lift him up on their shoulders while Nick Miller says.

What a match that was even despite the interferance, we saw a good DOGG Fight, but a rivalry far from over between Reynolds and Rodgers.

Rick gets down and exits the ring with Frankie talking him up, the crowd is booing loud when the light go and on the tron in white we see.

I'M BACK

I STAND ALONE hits the pa and pyro shoots off from the entrance, then Chris Orton steps out in his newest shirt and blue jeans. The crowd cheers for him somewhat, but some boo and he walks down the aisle. Destruction step in front of Rick and Frankie. Chris holds his hands up and points to the ring as his destination, so Frankie orders the monsters aside and Chris passes, glances at Rick's title, then heads to the ring. Destruction, Rick, and Frankie back up watching as Chris slides in the ring. Justin is getting up, he's bent over on his feet and Chris runs at him with a knee to the head for the Put Down and that's what happens. he then backs into the corner as the crowd is booing loud now. Chris looks pyschotic now and runs out with Darkness to Justin's head, the crowd really booing now and Rick just shrugging pats his title and heads to the back with Frankie Drestruction. Chris stands over Justin and hods his arms out wide cocking his head back and closes his eyes as the crowd boos and Nick Miller says.

Wow, Chris Orton returns goes for Justin Rodgers punting him right in the head. What a return, but why Chris, why?

And we now hear GET UP, GET OUT hit the pa ignaling the end of the show and Chris is now heading to the back looking cocky and smug with himself as Nick says.

It was indeed a hell of a show and next week were back for Extreme, but not on Sunday Night. Instead were doing a special showing on Monday, same time, just a day later, so don't miss it cause after what happened tonight who knows what could follow it. See ya then on Monday night and good night folks.

GET UP, GET OUT still plays as the cameras roam around the arena showing this crowd still hot over what happened, then we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF