sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Helping an old Friend! (Midnight)

Started by TwistedAngel, October 10, 2011, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistedAngel

The winds have changed... the seasons have changed and a new demon has arrived. Several people are walking thru the halls as the figures moves in the darkness. The figures are on a mission, a mission to save a poor tormented soul. They looks at people from the cover of the dark shadows as they are looking for someone. Looking to find this certain person, they moves swiftly and carefully making sure not to been seen as they finds the locker room of the one they were looking for. They looks to make sure no one sees as they slip inside. No one was in there so they sits in a dark corner and waits for the one to walk in.

Chris: You know what we are here to do. She has grown soft and we need to give her that push.

Jason: Oh yes, and I agree. She needs a little kick back in the right direction. I think we can do it nicely.[/color]

Chris: I know we can. SSSHHH... I hear someone.

They sits there a while as they wait for the door to open. Finally it opens and Midnight walks in.[/b]

Chris: We have been waiting for you. Do you know why we are here Midnight? Do you know why we have seeked you out and have come to pay you a unholy visit?

She looks at her as Midnight speaks.

Midnight

Midnight peers into the darkness and sees two old friends she hadn't seen since the MSN days. They used to fight along side her and her ex hubby and now they have returned to help Midnight. Midnight smirked and then spoke to them.

Midnight: Yes. I was expecting you both to arrive. (Midnight turns off the lights completely and offers them both a seat.)

Simon Lee Nash

Jason speaks

Jason: It's been a long time oh friend

Midnight nods with a evil smile

Jason sits down on the couch. He unjust a button from his suit to get more relaxed.

Jason: So here we are in this federation. I have to admit not bad from what i see. It's all going to be very interesting what will become in the weeks and months ahead however one thing is for sure.

Jason has a huge smile on his face

Jason: Things will never be the same.

Midnight

Midnight nodded.

Midnight: So what do you have in mind, because as it stands Tina is a thorn in my side. This bitch accuses me of being scared of her and even so far as saying you two are just nothing more then untalented fucks.

Simon Lee Nash

Jason scoffs at the fact about the comments that was made about them

Jason: You know what. Let them talk all they want about us. You know that actions speak louder then words. So Tina can say that you are scared of her. But we know that you are not. She can call myself and Christine as two untalented fucks but here is the problem. They don't know shit about myself and her and they have no idea what we are truty capable of.

Jason gets closer to Midnight

Jason: Sooner or later they will have to answer to a more darker force. They will have to answer to our master and they can think that they are powerful and think that they can run this place but we know that there is something more power then anything in this world and soon enough they will know the TRUE meaning of power.

Jason: So let it be.

Jason sits back down

Jason: Before they know it. it will be too late. They will surcome to the evil. They will be destroy. YOu know that the sands of time of one person life started they day they was born. Soon the sand in that hourglass will run out and when it does run out.

Jason gives Midnight and his friend an evil smile

Jason: Armageddon begins

TwistedAngel

Christine has been sitting there listening to Midnight and Jason and smirks.

Chris: Well then... lets give them what they want... Pure, undulterated evil! Lets show them that we are what we say we are and that we are not a force to be messed with.

She looks over at Jason and then Midnight. She takes a deep breath and you can see the fire and passion burning in her eyes.

Chris: The time is drawing near... we must gather together and show once and for all to Tina and the other doubters who is the most supreme. Who is the most powerful and we must do it for the master. We must do it show our dominance. Midnight... you need to reach within and grab that spark the master gave you. Take that and use the wonderfully evil gift you have been given. Are you ready for what we are about to embark?

She cocks her head and looks at them both.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF