sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Let's Get High

Started by NBD, October 10, 2011, 05:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Hello and welcome to LET’S GET HIGH!

Are the words spoken by one Shane Mack who is wearing a green short sleeved button shirt with white Hawaiian print all over it, baggy blue jeans, black sneakers and stoned as hell. He stands in front of podium on a stage in some studio and continues talking.

Ok now, so our contestants are right here to my, uh, fuck, um, oh yea, there they are, the left.

Mack turns leaning on the podium as the view widens to show to his left the one, the only, the horny ass midget of SEF, Shady Smack and he’s sporting the Impact X shirt, two words…kiss this, a podium in front of him with a clicker in his right hand. To his left is Tina sporting a white tank top with DIVA in pink letters across the front, blue jeans on and a clicker in her left hand. And on down the line we find some psycho looking brunette wearing a black leather halter top with one strap over her right shoulder, her oversized and over inflated tits nearly popping out. She has on a short mini skirt and across her top reads MIDNIGHT in blue letters. Shady eyes her up and down raising his eyebrows at the crazy chick who holds the clicker in her left hand. Mack with a joint in his mouth now lights it up using a silver zippo, slides it back in his pocket and passes it to Shady, then says.

Ok, I am your Minister of Medicine, the middle man you all need, I am Marijuana Mack, the munchie maniac himself, my friends, my peeps to quote the real Christian Coalition, nevermore!

Mack stretches his arms out in a crucifix, rears his head back and stumbles back dizzy it seems, but laughing and straightens up saying.

Welcome to LET’S GET HIGH, with your host, me, Mack, and our contestants, to my immediate left is Shady Smack!

Shady passing the joint to Tina pumps his arms up in blowing the smoke out of his mouth. Mack then says.

And down the line we got the hotty with a nice body, miss Tina, the soon to be International Champion!

Tina waves high while taking a deep drag off the joint and Mack continues.

And last and well, least of all, we got, uh, fuck, what’s her name?

He looks over the podium tossing papers left and right as Tina passes the joint to the crazy brunette, then exhales asking with a laugh and cough.

Dude, you banged her and ya don’t even remember her name?

Mack looks confused asking.

I banged her?

He points wondering and smirking at the chick who just takes a deep drag handing it back to Tina, then Mack shakes his head saying.

Ok then, um, well, this is LET’S GET HIGH and I am your host Mack here to begin this show, oh, oh, right after this next hit.

And after Shady sucks in a big hit, Mack takes the joint and inhales deep, then tosses it over his shoulder blowing the smoke right towards the camera saying.

Now let’s do this, LET’S GET HIGH! I will ask a series of questions and whoever buzzes in and gets it right wins a point and when I’m done, the one with the most wins, wow, real simple, well good, cause them beers earlier are appreciating it.

He burps up some smoke and chuckles, pointing at it, then re focuses asking the first question.

In the classic film, “Things Are Tough All Over�, who’s character said the following line, “I’m so hungry I’ll eat peyote!�?

Tina buzzes in first and answers.

Richard “Cheech� Marin!

Mack nodding yea says.

Right you are and that’s one for Tina, now, what did Butthead say to Beavis?

Shady ringing in now answers.

Uh, uh, shutup dumbass!

Mack laughing at the good impersonation says.

Yea, right you are, point to Shady. Now the next question, where was the spy novel, Blood Heat Zero, in the Mack Bolan series, located, what area did it occur in?

Some hesitation and the crazy brunette clicks in asking.

Can I suck yer fucking cock you hot dick?

She licks her lips and Mack arching his right brow just grins, then looks at Shady who looks ready to jump on the chicks. So Mack asks.

How about a little round and round action with my man Shady here?

But then Tina clicks in answering the question.

Iceland!

The crazy brunette leaves her podium heading for Shady who leaves his spot and buries his face under her skirt, whoa, no panties and no hair down there. Shady goes nuts over, well actually under her and the crazy brunette gets taken off behind the curtain on stage as Mack says.

Point to Tina and that gives you two, Shady one, and uh, fuck, whatever that crazy sluts name was, she had zero, so yea, Tina wins since they went…

He trails off as we hear moans from behind the curtain, then some Rage Against The Machine starts playing and its “Renegades of Funk�. Mack smirking now and Tina steps over next to him picking up a joint off the podium, then fishes Mack’s zippo from his pants pocket. She lights up and drops it back in his pocket, then inhales deep and pulls the joint out moving her mouth to Mack’s. She exhales and then Mack inhales, then wraps his arms around her waist kissing her very passionately, they break and Mack takes the lit end in his mouth giving Tina a shotgun. Mack then turns behind Tina smoking the joint while she looks straight ahead, arms on the podium, bent forward slightly. Mack stays right on her ass rubbing her thighs while giving her another hit, then smokes up while Tina says.

Wow, Midnight is now bringing in even more people proving just how scared of lil Tina she says, damn, I must be better than even I think I am to instill that much fear!

A big grin on her face now and Tina just says arrogantly.

It doesn’t matter who you bring in Midnight, in the end your leaving this company, your out on your ass by the end of this month and if you think your cheap whores can help you, your sadly mistaken honey. Your dumber than chick Shady’s banging right now, but sadly we couldn’t find anyone else that dumb. I think it represented you better than you do for yourself cause honey, you never looked so good, but you’ll great on October thirty first after I capture that flag and send you out of SEF, unless of course you die in one of your own traps. Trapping is a form of hunting and baby, I learned to hunt from the very best of them and he also happens to be my partner, the guy standing behind me. So bring all you got Midnight, bring the whole fucking world cause against us your gonna need it, but in the end it won’t matter because you’ll be gone and I will be damn sure be International Champion!

Tina stands up doing a crotch chop, then raises her arms up around Mack’s head, Tina arching her head around kissing him while Mack does a crotch chop in front of her. Mack then lifts her into a side cradle still kissing Tina and carries her off stage, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF