sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No More Games!

Started by Midnight, October 11, 2011, 12:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

A crackle of fire began to pop from a fire that was encircling a pentagram. Midnight being in the middle, had Christine, Jason, Alexandra and Matt all at their respectable points of the pentagram. Midnight bowed her head in silence and then spoke some words out loud in her native tongue.

Midnight: Ach dunkel einer, geben wir thee Seele des Tina zu Ihnen. Wir demütigen in Ihrer Anwesenheit und gehorchen unserem Herrn und Meister von allen, der übel ist. (Oh dark one, we give thee soul of Tina to you. We humble in your presences and obey our lord and master of all that is evil.) Mit diesem Geschenk zu Ihnen, beten wir, dass sie sieht, dass wir stärker und mächtiger dann sie sind. (With this gift to you, we pray that she sees we are stronger and more powerful then her.)

She then takes the cup and holds it high into the air and then drinks from it. She then passes it around for all to drink. She then continues to speak.

Midnight: With this, on this very night and thereafter, Tina will no longer harm us with her foul and deceitful lies that come from her tongue.

Christine bows and then leaves the circle. Jason and the others follow and all sit down on a long bench as Midnight stares coldly into the camera.

Midnight: I tried to play the game you played, but since you think I am some joke, I play no more of these games you provide. I take control and now you have awaken the scarlet bytch that I have tried to hold back. I hold that no more. Now I come to truly show you what hell awaits you my dear. You brought this all on yourself, and now you must be punished. You may this I have gone crazy, but your opinions matter no more because I know you have already lost the match. Your arrogance and cocky attitude serves you unpleasant torment. You underestimate me and you shall serve an example of what happens when you awake a sleeping hellish bitch.

Midnight's eyes glimmer in the night as she gave the most evilish grin. Midnight leaves the circle, closing it with her hands and then walking towards the camera. She stares into the camera and growls as the cameraman drops the camera, runs like hell and Midnight watches the camera fall to the ground, shattering into pieces. The others in the Soulless Society leave with Midnight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF