sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Time Its For The Golden Strap

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 21, 2014, 01:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

So Heather Jackson got to feel out the Golden Gal on WAR, but ended up tapping out when the Real T & A was locked in and the pressure was too much. Now on Anarchy its a rematch between the two, but its for the title Heather earned the right to be number one contender to on the last episode of Anarchy. She's got spunk and desire, but how hungry is she, how much did she learn to be able and combat the Women's X Diva Champion!?

Who knows?

Says the Golden Gal herself as she lays out on a balcony of a hotel high above the city in Miami sporting a white string bikini revealing that smooth, silky skin laced with some scars, but the bright eyes and natural beauty are only enhanced. A glass of lemonade on a stand next to her as she lays back soaking up some sun shining above, but that smirk of hers forming showing she is always on.

Heather my dear, what can I say, except that I already made you tap out, now with my title on the line, it only gets worse for you!!! Sure, I admit your a competitor here to go for gold, to go for glory, to show your guts and be somebody in this business. We got the bonds between us, the ties from the teams we roll with, but in the end, only I will walk out with the Women's X Diva Championship. I am going to Wrestle X to defend that title and walk out of the biggest show of the year still sitting where I belong.

Taylor spreading her arms out showing off that body of hers just laying there looking sexy with all the right curves, her firm breasts exposed a bit in that bikini top while you can tell she shaves down below, unless she has a strip beneath that thin bottom!?! Taylor resting a hand on her smooth thigh while picking up the glass of lemonade to take a drink, then set it back down and smiles, resting her hand on her other thigh.

On top of the world of all women competing in professional wrestling today. There is no diva bigger than I for until you knock me off, you are just second best, at best. I bring my best every night and if you think WAR was a challenge, wait until round two, round three, and so on and on cause I only get stronger as time goes on. The task of taking down the Golden Gal only gets tougher as I move ahead holding the golden strap. The Showtime has it all and were all draped in gold, we are the standard of professional wrestling, and I personify that better than any woman stepping in the ring with me. Taylor Andrews is the future of this industry, the future of SEF, so stick around Heather, you may learn a thing or two and who knows, maybe you too will be the future!?! My turn comes first, mark my words, no one is going to do what I do at Wrestle X and clean sweep three matches taking home the top two titles of the two feds on the SEF network, as well as the only Women's Title. Believe it darling, my reign as the Golden Goddess is only beginning and whether you can be an ally or not, I will roll through you making you tap again. But I am all for some fun in the sun, so drop on by and maybe we can have a pre match warm up or maybe I can find someone else!?! No care of mine for all I care about is being better than everyone else, being better than any one person in this sport, which is why I roll in The Showtime. Besides, I got some fun already here.

A wink from Taylor and we see Daddy Mack step in to the picture wearing a pair of tight black shorts and cheap sunglasses with a drink in hand and Guinness in the other. He sits down on a chair kicking back in the sun drinking both his drinks unsure of which he likes better and not really caring. Taylor looking at him with her drink in hand taking a sip, then says.

Too bored to stay sober I see, but with the lack of challenge tonight I can't blame ya.

Mack looking up with a classic smirk.

It sounds like ya said I have a match!?!

Taylor nodding yes with a smart ass duh expression.

Yea, you take on this Marcus Dollas, whoever he is, some money man.

Mack nodding ok and shrugs drinking up, then says.

Eh, whatever, I'll show up, kick his head off and leave. What threat does the boy possess to a man with more money than god, or anyone in this universe for that matter!?!

Taylor nodding no.

Nothing Mack, nothing, so let's get high and have some fun, then go kick some ass.

YEEEAAAA!!!

Mack shouts out and clinks glasses with Taylor who picks a joint up from the stand next to her and puts it in her mouth. She grabs a cheap red lighter flicking up the end of the joint and puffs us up in to smoke with the sun shining through to the white clouds and the scene cuts out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF