sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Save Your Soul

Started by Siren, March 21, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siren

The tron is interrupted by mixed images of lizards,snakes and wooden areas. Darkness is shown and a raven haired female named Abigail Wyatt appeared before the camera. She is holding a black lantern, which she lights. She announces she is here and then blows it out. Live in Fear by Mark Crozer starts playing. The crowd isn't sure how to react until they see her come out from behind the tron carrying a fake lantern. She walks slowly down to the ring in a stare as the fans look on. She stops, sits down in a rocking chair and then blows out the lantern, causing the lights to come on. She has a mic in her hand while rocking back and forth in the chair. Her hair is in her face some as she spoke.

"Everyone here has something they believe in their hearts and minds but sometimes they believe in false things in this world. Taylor Andrews believes in her own hype so much that you people are called liars if you call her out for it."

She stands up and gets into the ring, continuing her speech. A sick smirk crosses her red lips.

"Taylor....the wicked such as yourself has to fall. Your deceit upon the world giving false hope to the children can not be unpunished. My judgement is upon you little one....a wrong must be righted in this unjust world. You must accept the fate of your end before you truly understand the lies you foretold to these people. The savior has arrived to save your soul. If you bow down to me, I will cleanse you of your sins. But if you don't bow down to me....I will assume that your fate is an end to your existance in this world. TICK TOCK TAYLOR....TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK...JUDGEMENT or SAVED...follow the buzzards!"

She drops down on both knees and outstretches her arms, head tilted back, laughing as the feed abrupt end with her disappeared out of the ring.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF