sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy& Talking to Winterborn

Started by Danika, March 21, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Jax enters a gym looking for the one man that he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt could be the tag partner and mentor he needs to make it to the next level in SEF.  He finds Winterborn alone and approaches him

Jax:"The Showtime has taken over and it seems that A Native Americano feels like he is the only one who is willing to #Stand4SEF despite the fact that decisions have been made that doesn't sit well with us personally.  I did not avenge my best friend's exit from SEF and you lost your spot with the Renegades because you disagreed with what happened to your best friend.  Tonight I have of course, Matt Ward, who in biker club terms seems to be a prospect for The Showtime.  He is the weak link in his team, at least I think so.  Simon is the better wrestler and carries him.  Yet it doesn't seem to matter since he runs with the Showtime.  So I'm looking to you Phoenix, help me and I'll help you.  Whit has all my tape if your interested in working with me and she knows me, at least through my girl. I think we could make a good team and finally show Showtime and the Mid West Warriors that they don't run the show."

Daddy Mack

You know nothing of The Showtime, so keep jerking off biker clubs cause were beyond and above any rag tag bunch of bitches. You don't even know your facts concerning what Winterborn did to norm cause if you did, you'd know he turned on the faces of SEF, the dwindling good to be gang that cannot stand up to Mack alone, a man who has stood up for SEF long before any hashtag from twitter made it cool to do.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF