sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midwest warriors looking forward to WAR

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 25, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is hanging out in the locker room. Simon is deep in thought about what is about to happen with both matches coming up. Him and Native Americano is on a collison course where they will fight twice in one week. First in a tag team main event then against at Wrestle X where the winner will get to fight for the SEF World Title at WAR.

Simon: Glory, Honor, Tradition, Legacy words that is made about my father. Words that i got to learn at such a young age and now these are the words that i will get a chance to become if i not only win tonight but if i win that match at Wrestle X. It's all about one shining moment and making the best out of these chances in life i get.

Simon: Now i know people will say that myself and Matt might be over our heads on this match. We are pinned as underdogs going into the match cause of the fact that we are going up against Native Americano and Phoenix Winterborn. I get it. But WE are the SEW WAR tag team champions and members of the greatest stable known to man. SHOWTIME. You see i am here to make a name for myself. I have been pushing pretty hard about being the best and yet people still doubt my success and think that its all a fluke.

Simon: Let's be real about a few things here. I am not scared of saying stuff and i don't care if i piss people off. Cause when you want to be the best then you don't say sorry to no one and get the job done. You see what i have been realizing that you need to be a son of a bitch and not care what's right with business. You do whatever it takes to be the best and that is what Myself and Matt has done. Now people will grip will you did get some help. Yeah and you think i give a damn if we got help or not. Look at the end result. Myself and Ward are the SEW War tag team champions. and then i am the current Light Heavyweight champion. that i have held now two times.

Simon: Tonight i got all the respect in the world for Native AMericano. He has been pushing me to bring my A game and he has the battles that we had on Anarchy was pretty awesome. Yes i am pissed that i lost to him but trust me. I learn from my mistakes and i will promise you A.N.A I will be more ready and focus not only here tonight but also at Wrestle X cause when i get the job done there i will become the number one contender for the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.

Simon: Phoenix Winterborn the current SEW World Champion.

Laughs

Simon: Well i can say not for long cause it will only be a matter of time where i will get my hands on you and when i do. It doesn't matter if Taylor takes you out at Wrestle X or myself cause i will take out the self proclaimed chosen one and i will leave my mark on this SEW when i become the next world champion.

Simon: Everybody knows that i should have been the last man standing in the Battle Royal in the Anniversery show but i came up a little short. However now more than ever you are going to see a different side of me. Tonight my brother in arms Matt Ward is ready. I am ready for war. Tonight the Midwest Warriors the current Tag team champions

Taylor Andrews comes into the picture

Simon: You see we all have our desires and dreams of become the best in the world. What i realize is that there is saying about being the best and going out there and show why you are the best and with people like Mack and this sexy thing beside me. What's there not to like about our chances at WAR of coming out with a victory.

Simon: Two fights in one week. I am not worry about that. What i want is to get two major victories. First at WAR then Wrestle X.

TBC by Matt Ward.

Taylor Andrews

Taylor smiling pretty, but with an arm leaning on Simon's shoulder casually, she let's us know she is far more than another pretty face, as usual.

I hate to correct you cause you are a great guy to be around and you are a friend, but because were friends, I have to tell you that Mack is SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and looks like he may have to carry his main event at Wrestle X as will I in mine!?! So it could very well be us facing off as you said because I just saw the Wrestle X card was updated to declare the winner between you and ANA will get a SEW Title shot after all. I guess they liked your idea and why shouldn't they, you are with The Showtime and we are all going over the top at Wrestle X.

Simon nodding yea like he understands, then asks.

Where is Mack at anyways?

Taylor nodding never mind.

He is off on his Shane Mack experience tour leading to Wrestle X, so we won't see him until next Sunday, although he is gonna be with us via satellite for WAR. We got those bastards ANA and Phoenix to soften and show why no one can stand together against The Showtime, with or without Mack, we always got each others backs, right att!?!

Taylor looking around.

Where's Matt?

Simon Lee Nash

Simon is kinda shocked at the latest twist but he is happy to know that it's going to be for the SEW Title. That was kinda the championship he wanted to win after all this time coming so close once before.

Simon: Yeah i kinda forget he is on that tour. as for Matt, I would say there might be three places where he could be. One he might be back in Chicago. Two, he might be at the Wolfpac gym most likely training with my dad. But i would guess he is with the other members of the Midwest Warriors Larissa and Heather. Whatever the case may be i am 100% sure he will be in the house pretty soon and we will be ready for battle love.

Simon smiles at Taylor

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF