sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Are All Screwed! That International Title is MINE!

Started by founder, October 11, 2011, 09:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene comes back from a TV spot of SEF’s and shows a locker room, somewhere in the Joe Louis Arena, where a man sits on a wooden bench in front of a row of lockers. This man is none other than JG Brooks. He’s sits there in his ring gear and BAD shirt on just looking at the floor and then slowly looks up to the camera. JG just sits there, staring into the camera, breathing kind of hard. JG then finally opens his mouth and lets his mind be free.

For a while now, it’s been Midnight and Tina to speak about our match but the thing is…..those two are so wrapped up in their own drama that they’ve forgotten about me. That’s the biggest mistake that you can do when I am involved in a match. You see, yes, I’ve held the SEF International Championship once before but that makes me more hungrier to successfully get the International title around my waist.

JG reaches under him and grabs an open bottle of water, takes a drink, then places it back on the floor.

Let me start with you, Midnight. You come up to me and want my help to take out one of our opponents. I would have helped you but you see, I keep on thinking about the last time you wanted my help. Like I’ve said before, it was to take out Mack but that was then and this now. This time, I am going to get a  title and if it means me plowing right through your ass, so be it. You and your niece have a rude awakening come Thursday night. Everyone here in SEF can tell you that I am the one that should have been World champion. I am not going to let you or anyone in this match cost me what I am going after. I want the International title and further more to be back upon my path of getting the SEF World Heavyweight Championship around this waist of mine.

JG takes the bottle of water again and sips on it. This time, he keeps a hold of it.

Alexandra, what can I say about you? You haven’t done shit to impress me and make an impact here in SEF. Yeah, I came into SEF to be the bodyguard of  Whitney’s but this company seen more in me. Then I stepped out of that shadow right quick. You haven’t broken out of nothing but doing the same thing over and over that has been done to the top of SEF. But the thing is, some people, unlike yourself, have done things to get noticed and quickly recognized around here. That International title is my ticket to the promise land to once gain a spot at the big show to become the World champ. It’s not your ticket. It’s mine!

JG takes another drink and soon unloads his mind.

Matt, you have no idea what hell I’ve got waiting for you. You think that you are going to bring about the Era of the Blacktailed Rattlesnake? Please, dude. I’ve done more in my career here in SEF than you and your family have. Or what that totally confused and brainless bunch of losers that I’ve ever saw. Matt, I was trained by not only by the great and legendary Viper but so many others. So what have you done here in SEF exactly? Try to refresh my memory? I can not remember a damn thing. I have captured the North American title, the King of SEF titel twice, The 2010 SEF Rumble winner, and the International title on two  occasions. This time, the third time it will be the longest ever reigns. Then the next step is for me to capture the World Heavyweight title. I am due for it. You still have to earn it. The International title is mine and it’s going to stay like that. If you like it or not. For a nobody with a nobody for a wife, your mouth is  writing checks your ass can’t cash. I am walking into this match of ours with faith and walking out the new SEF International Champion.

JG then cracks his neck, then his shoulders, and finally his hands and wrists. He looks into the camera with a grin and address something.

Oh, Tina…don’t think I’ve forgotten all about you. Yes, I dropped the ball. SO fucking what? Do you think it don’t eat at me and eat at me that I just didn’t  keep on fighting it out? I told Midnight that I respect you but with this man, it’s only going to get you so far but when it comes bell time, honey, you ain’t got a prayer. It don’t matter who mentored you. Yes, Julie is a great gal to learn from but let’s face it, she and I were trained and mentored by the same damn man as well. Like I said, it don’t matter who trained you or mentored you. All it matters is what you do with that knowledge that you gain and use. I am going to use every damn thing that I’ve learned to make sure that you don’t walk away champ. You’ve done some good things for SEF……so far. Tina, I know that you would be a great champion……..someday. But not now. It’s my time to claim what once was mine. Sweetcheeks, it’s not your time. I’ve been scratching and clawing my way since I’ve been back. Hope you don’t take offense, but I am not going to let some blonde haired little girl derail me on my track of success. I need this. Viper, the ORIGNAL one by the way folks, was right. Any gold you touch, you end up wanting more. And honey, I want the SEF International title more than life itself. I’ve gotta have it. Then I can be back on my way to the SEF World Heavyweight title. So, enjoy the beers and smoke with Mack while you can because I am start with you to start out my reign….my time as champ. For you after I win and become a three time International champ, you can be champion because I will give you the first shot.

JG stands up off the wooden bench, with water in hand, and soon speaks with a grin on his face.

Matt, Alexandra, Midnight, and Tina, I do wish you all well in this match because you see before you is the new SEF International Champion. I am going to do what it is necessary for me to get that title because like I’ve said, everyone is looking at a future World champ. I’ve said enough. Now, you all will find out what I mean by my actions. All it’s going to take for me to everything is three letters of….

JG from out of now where nails a BAD on the cameraman and the scene goes to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF